george182
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im GMT +9.5 (+10.5 with daylight saving I think).
    Tomorrow is my last day before my holidays end, so ill be back at school on Tuesday. I can try get on a bit earlier tomorow, or we can wait till the weekend =x
    Hey, tell me what time suits you to play, I can play any time between 11:30pm- 1pm London time. We have distant time zones so yeah.
    Hey. I lost my two battles..... but also got attacked by hax. in the first one, when I was planning to sweep his blissey, dusknoir and azelf with my scizor, his Ice punch froze scizor and i ended up losing, in addition that a overheat that would have killed his azelf missed....
    In the second battle missed a fire blast from my specstran that cost me the match.... But hax is hax and we have to deal with it...

GL for you in the next rounds!
    I hope it is an intense, but easy battle lol! SPL is smogon premier league, the sign ups were on until yesterday.
    man, what sore looser lol! anyways, im battling tomorrow or the day after.... im pretty excited about my matchup as it gave a 67-66 score at the predictions...
    also, congrats for your win. did you sign up for SPL?
    hey! i dont know whop either of the two guys we are battling are lol. anyways GL against your opoonent also! Just use that bloody team you used against me that you certianly win!
    Matched up for Smogon V7 Rd2. When (after Saturday of course) will you be available?
    Lol, now I get it!

yeah, its true what you said. although I only won 1-0 and 2-0, the game was under my control at all times.

Now I'm just hoping not to get an earthworm or Gouki kind of player in the next round lol!
    yeah, georgeslayer was my opponent. why wouldn't you want to battle him? they were ok battles, won the first one 1-0 and won the second one 2-0.

sometimes people are different from what you think lol!
    I don't know when I'll be on exactly but I will get in between 2-6 my time and look for a couple hours.
    Unfortunately PO does not work on my computer :(
    What time can you play on Sunday? I'm in CST.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…