Sephirona
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I might be able to recieve them tonight. I just don't know. things have come up, and I may not be here anymore. but I will try my best. Ill check with ou on IrC tonight.
    Hi is already a week that I posted the poliwag but you do not have tenure excadrill ... What are you waiting for?
    Hey Seph, can you clone in gen 5? If so, I can help you redistribute!

Otherwise, I will probably draw something, even though it will be really bad.
    Hello! Not wanting to rush you or anything, sorry. Just wanted to know if you were still wanting to trade. ^^; Let me know, please?
    Hey, for your giveaway, can I just draw a joltik destroying something, or do I need to draw it as depicted in that picture *as a mega robot*?
    I just got lucky *lol*
    When I hit my seed for the first time, I got either Timid or Modest.
    In my case it's modest :]
    Actually I can just use my own wristwatch to RNG.
    For that Espeon, the delay was 3377.
    Target time is 6:21:30, 30 is target seconds
    And that means I'll also start my DS time at 6:20:00

3377/60=56.28
    56.28+0.2=56.48
    90 (my target seconds which is 30 + 60) - 56.48 = 33.51
    That means when my stopwatch timer of my watch hits 6:20:33.51, I'll soft-reset right away.
    90 seconds (overall target time duration) - approx. 5.4 seconds= approx. 84.6 seconds
    84.6 seconds after 6:20:00 is when I'll press A to get to Entralink.
    I think that 5.4 seconds is that "Entralink delay" or something.

Hehe :D
    Hope you're not confused, but I have my own formula, especially if I'm only to use my digital wristwatch.
    Thanks for the Entralink guide :)

Because of that I just had my first Entralink abuse (the Espeon BTW)
    Try to find it from the Discuss my Pokemon thread.

A reply is much appreciated [better if you post your reply there] :)
    I actually don't need Amoonguss anymore, but I would LOVE that Shiny Dive Ball Milotic if that is possible!! :3333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…