BlackBird
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh well its whatever lol the spiritomb is a beast. It KOed two pokes in my last match, a alakazam and mismagius that didn't expect the pursuit (alakazam) and shadow sneak for mismagius. And then it severly crippled a cursing steelix by tricking a choice band
    thats the point...it has about 240 attack, and with the choice band thats doubled. The point is not to be fast but to have power. Its a trapper to trap ghost and psychic types that come in against weezing and pursuit kill them. And then to cripple pokes that set up with calm mind (slowbro) by tricking them a choice band, or cripple a support poke
    its max HP and special defense or maybe split in defenses I don't remember. With a careful nature and choice band.
    yeah the team i used against you doesn't like toxic spikes cause I have no poison poke that can absorb them. My other team would've been better suited against it
    im in wifi, the pokemon im giving you are clones i made last week when i was doing something, they are ev trained so they are ready to join a team
    you can keep skarm, and ya i can give you explosion. give me a minute though, i will vm you when in wifi
    whats up dude just wondering if you caught cresselia, i cloned palkia so i can give it back to you now, i can also give you the ev trained version if you'd like
    So now that I got this off my chest, I hope we can be clear on where we are as friends. You are my first friend on this site, and ily <3. Can you recommend me a good username because I want to change it.
    EDIT: I will see you later.
    Humiliated as in called very offensive names, hacked, and someone even sent me a death threat because I didn't know how to play Wi-Fi well because I kept spamming.
    That was my little brother, he was testing this site out for me. Because on Serebii, I was humiliated by the Serebii Competitive comittee. So he played the first few battles on this account.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…