Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude, what happened? I thought we were gonna tourney. but you kicked me from your group.
    I have it... in a different state O___O. you how in the end of "raiders of the lost ark" theres that part with the secret warehouse? That's essentially where it is.
    I can't download PO... I'm on an Iphone... (yes I suck)... yeah, so R&D is kinda my only ability, hahahah... I'm a pretty good battler, but I can't rilly do much w/o PO or wi-fi...
    I understand... got it. well, i'd like to join team aero, even as a grunt, but unfortunately... I have no DS... (it broke)... yeah. I was interested in R&D because I do constantly test shit out (only RL battling tho) with my buddies, and I'd like to be able to contribute to a group that isint a bunch of asshole nubs.
    I see that you're making an R&D department... I know i'm a complete outsider but... I'm kinduv interested.
    All I can say is I'm proud, someone's finally picking up on debate and discussion techniques. You sure schooled them...

Don't worry, I actually planned to, and I'll actually be on in about 15 minutes, just gotta have breakfast first :p
    Sorry, I don't. Hopefully my dad will let me get it within a week. (I keep asking him he he just says: "maybe.")
    And it's been am honour working with you...

I made an opening post, but I don't know if you ninja'd me or not... Just the way my phone works...

I also posted in the battling facility for a recruitment drive/activity day on po, but its really just a subtle way me checking out our activity, don't say about it in the officers HQ, I want to see how well it goes with just 1 post...
    Well, they should have been more specific and less tyranical about their rules, and they REALLY should have up'd the MOD detail, and now they are mad and take it out on the whole site. But in anycase there really isn't anything anyone can do now.
    Definately, but you'll have to make the post, 'cause until I get back to school, I'm using the internet on my phone (remember about my absence notice? Well I couldn't leave you guys, where would you be without me? XD)
    That would be greatly appreciated. i was planning on creating our own site as well but I wanted to wait until our numbers grew a little more.
    Well in terms of going back to Serebii, I would say it is more than fair to abandon that operation for the time being. Not that we must abandon Serebii but we will have to change tactics indefinately. I also plan on having one of my agents find a couple of back up "Alpha Sites" for us on other forums. I am aware that there is a Clan section on serebii but it wouldn't quite be the same.
    I don't know about Pc, but serebii has a clan section, but it would lack the organisation the social group versions have...

...what happened to bulbagarden? I haven't been in a while...

For the HQ, perhaps a freeforum like *shudder* what dl has... Not a nice thought but its practical...
    I only ever am

that's definately what I'm hoping for, we don't want any survivors xD

I don't quite follow you there...

I'm saying this as a statement of its own with no reason or trigger: I think the mass deletion on serebii worked to Aero's favour (unlike Pokecommunity's one xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…