riddlinkid
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the trade :)

I will contact you when I have the Dusclops on my cartridge.
    Will you come back with Mesprit or Spiritomb after this?

So that we only have a 1:1 pending trade.
    I don't have the Dusclops right now as it is still on Emerald.
    Could you pick something else for it for the time being, or would you like to make 1 trade a pending?
    I will VM you when I have gathered everything.
    We do have to trade twice.
    I can take the Dodrio UT then.
    Just please nickname the Pokémon as far as you can.
    I like the Pokémon to be nicknamed uncapped, in example: Hariyama instead of HARIYAMA etc.

If you can tell me what you want in return for them I can clone them and we might be able to trade.
    You have 3 EV'd Hariyama sets, if you ask 1 Pokémon per EV'd set I want the UT version.

I like the Dodrio too.
    I like Shiny Spiritomb (Bold/Heal Ball), Bold Shiny Mesprit (HP: Ground/Luxury Ball), Shiny Slaking (Adamant/Luxury Ball), Shiny Metagross (Adamant/Luxury Ball), and the Impish Shiny Hariyama, if possible I want all the EV'd versions unless you take 1 Poké per EV'd version, then I want it UT.

Now that's quite a few to start with I think.
    Are they nicknameable?
    Well, I've been using it since you been gone. But for the past month or two, I didn't have time to RNG anything, so it's pretty much dead since the World Cup Fifa.
    Hey riddlinkid, I know you're back, but I was wondering if you had Wi-Fi. If so, could I use one of my credits on the Naive Deoxys?
    Thanks riddlinkid! Good to see you back again. :) Let me know when you'd like to use your credit.
    All right, give me a second and I'll be on wifi. My game is being stupid, and I just got a couple pokemon replaced with bad eggs... >_<
    Hey, do you want to use your credit when I come to pick them up, or do you want to save it?
    Hey riddlinkid, good to see you back. :) Thanks for the help. I need to trade three pokemon from my Soul Silver to my Platinum game. The Platinum FC is in my sig, and the SS FC is 4641 4038 8326. Can you still help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…