Biosci
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, I started a whole chain of events by asking you if that was te guy from serebii.
    And the way he acted is really dishonorable...
    I return to campus in 10 days O.o
    And then I get 4 more days before HumBio starts kicking my ass :/
    Well..

Bold & calm nature with HP Electric 70
    31/x/31/30/31/31
    Egg moves don't really matter, but wish if possible would be great
    Gender must be female, and they must have anticipation.

If you could also get a careful female with anticipation, that'd be great too. D:
    Of course, you don't have to do this under any circumstances. If you're busy and stuff, I don't wish to cause trouble. D:
    Dude, David94 is making a new thread, and he seems to be that dude from serebii (the guy whose thread you linked me to because he wanted 8 of your pokemon.)
    Tell me I'm not going crazy Dx
    Man, I have a couple BPs I was planning to do myself, but I'd just rather abuse in 4th gen because 5th gen rng is so boring and easy. x.x

See, I was going to try and abuse DW Eeveelutions a while back because I need good natured females and stuff. Somewhere in between finding a Smeargle parent for egg moves and finding female Eevees in DW, I got bored and left the project to do a bunch of 4th gen CPs. If you have some good natured females with the DW ability (or are willing to breed them up for me), that would be awesome. But you don't have to. xD
    Ouch bro, that serebii guy came looking for you >_>
    I just got a magnemite, timid HP fire 70 *magnet pull*.
    Want to redeem that other credit? :)

Edit: And it's fully redis.
    Oh, I see. xD
    Nope! Not accusing you of being a hacker. :D

But yeah. Sorry if I bugged you. .-.
    Hahahah, nothing bad, just that the OT is my brother. xD
    I just wondered! I don't see many of his pokemon on here. :o
    xD Yeah Requirements state like atleast 10 Pokes, I have some random DW Females purely for breeding, that Thunderous, Magikarp, a ton. Do you IV Check?
    5th Gen is cool! Can I get two copies of each, and will you be able to trade on the weekend,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…