Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Str0ng! how have you been
    hey what do you actually study?

Also, your banner is done :)

I was wondering, can you help me EV clear on Def and HP an pok of mine?
    i messed up really bad with an Piloswine xD, I also have some poks i would love to be level 100. (Also the Jolly Feraligator)
    so you can clone that one for your own collection

Lol i might be your personal EV trainer haha
    Oh yeah, do you want to know the reason why I could get a shiny before? I mistyped my ID all this time, and I was getting results for another ID. Now I'm just getting a bunch of useable results :D
    Two jobs¡¡¡, wow that must be hard, i can barely deal with college.
    But I need some extra money, (I really want a 3DS; Zelda ftw)
    Hey, sorry for not being able to trade lately, so much homework. Ill be available tomorrow and saturday and sunday. :)
    Hey Strongbad would you be willing to do a BP for me?? I'm looking for a flawless careful snorlax (max speed IV's) with these moves
    -Double Edge
    -Curse
    -Pursuit
    -Selfdestruct

I think you need emerald to do this, but if you don't have emerald I can provide you with the parents.
    thanks for your help str0ngbad, finally i made my first dw bred:
    exeggcute-bold
    harvest
    31/2/31/30/30(hp fire 70)
    curse/leaf storm/giga drain
    :)
    let me know, if you want a clone or some parents
    Only the smart people will stay away, but you'll have the occasional idiot going around the inactive threads and posting there(If your unlucky). xD
    okay sounds good. I made a choice scarf variant of the magnezone also..do you want that too?
    Yeah, I don't like having too many Pokemon not updated on my thread, so I usually update right as I get them. Yeah, I woke up this morning and saw I had like 4 CMTs for Mewtwo and such. xD
    I actually feel bad that it's yours and you aren't getting those CMTs. But yeah, I'm lovin it :)
    Nice! I want them to release a Mewtwo event for the US versions. I'm glad you understand how to do it now.
    Sure thing. I searched with a min of 55 and a max of 100. I also did three keypresses, as you will find a lot more results. You CAN RNG for IVs but not for nature, as nature and shininess does not change for most Wondercards (the US event Snarl Zoroark is ALWAYS Quirky and cannot be RNGed for a different, better nature). In Time Finder, use the "Wondercards (5th Gen) method. After finding your seed, in the main RNGReporter window, paste the full seed, as usual, and use the "Wondercard (5th Gen)" method.
    Would it be okay if I ev train the relaxed ferrothorn, calm frillish (water absorb), brave machop (no guard), zorua, and get the relaxed ev trained slowbro (0 speed iv)? :D
    hey, just wondering..what set is the Magnemite:224 HP / 24 Def / 32 SpA / 144 SpD / 84 Spe spread for magnezone supposed to use?
    Thank you soooo Much. :D

I didn't know if you had one yet, but that's the TR Frillish I caught. Just thought I'd give it to you since the person from my Giveaway doesn't seem like their picking it up. xD
    Awesome, When are you free to trade? :)

Do you want your Amoonguss back, because our original deal was Victini for a BP/CP or 3 credits?
    Well but with magic guard a few new options open for it,
    Trick options, Life orb, and yeah as you said
    fuctioning in weather teams like SS and Hail,

I agree with you, i think he will shine in Hail

Well hey have to go now, school!

Good day!
    Oh okay, so its okay for me to release them?

Event mewtwo :O very nice, Elecktro ball sounds cool on him
    Btw DW has released some new poks ;d

Only 1 is mentionable though out of all the 15 or something..
    which is DW Abra!! (Magic gaurd, i'll try to have it as fast as i can)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…