Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, no sync required for Chained Shiny! :)

Oh, that sucks. :(

And, you're welcome! :D
    Hey you mind me reformating my Pokemon in the template you use? I'd give credit to you and Buckert of course ^o^
    Ok, I just found you a seed! Finally! :)

But the delay is kind of high... and I realized, the nature is generated by ID / SID. I just got lucky when I abused mine. What I did to search was made the IVs 31/31/31/x/31/31 and searched any nature. Then I pasted the seeds into RNG Reporter one by one and generated and looked at the nature / IVs. I finally found one that's Adamant with your ID / SID :D

But the delay is pretty high... 4568. But the frame is pretty low! It's 50. Here's the seed: 460711E3. Just paste it into reporter with your ID/SID and make the method Chained Shiny, frame 50 should be Adamant 31/31/31/27/31/31. Let me know if it works!

Edit: Btw, PokeRNG is faster at searching for seeds :)
    Yeah several times I've encountered stupid web sarcasm. I just need one of those Anime guys giggling afterwards. Its just too gay to put ** Giggles.
    Anyway I'm hoping to hitch up with Japan, otherwise I'm looking to start a freash one with someone else! Maybe attatch my self onto TS's and Cel's. I'm just worried, as I only have a few pokes. Like Deoxys, Arceus, Dittos. A couple more. I just don't have the bulk anymore. So I'm mostly going to be based around a few services :? and trophy case. Plus I can't download all those GA pokes. :]
    In actual response to the questions [lawls.] soon I hope.
    It was a joke, I was being sociable and friendly, can't wait till you hit 2,000 good luck.
    You use PokeRNG to search, right?

And, do you mean Delay Range? I can't seem to find the seed I used, but I usually do like 700 - 5000 (That's really wide, though, you can make it smaller).

I forgot the frame lol. What nature do you want? I'll try to find a seed for you, but for some reason, I can't find the seed I used :(
    Once I get a TT, d'you reckon I could use your format. Full credit and a reference to your trade thread would be included.
    Well the Gyarados will always be shiny, so you don't have to use one of your shiny seeds. Also, it's generated by "Chained Shiny Theoretical", not Method K.

So what I did was found a Method K seed, pasted it into RNG Reporter, and changed the Method to Chained Shiny. Then I looked to see if the nature / IVs I wanted were there.

After I found a seed I saved in front of the Gyara, hit my seed, and advanced my frame. It's basically like any other stationary abuse, except if Gyarados moves the frame advances (But it's easy to not let him move if you pause the game right away). Any questions or do you think you got it? :)
    Are you talking about just using an Everstone on the Father, or will a Calm Father just give better results?
    How? I just don't want to do a whole bunch of advances, If I could just use another seed.
    Thanks, I think I might do the Calm as a male. I can't find a single frame in 10 seeds that yields all the requirements for a Female like that, but males are everywhere. xD
    Just got a Bold Shiny Female 31/31/31/30/31/31 :D

Edit: Now I need the Calm one. xD
    Timer0.... I'm hatching eggs atm, but earlier I had Shiny eggs. They were off by one Stat D:

But, I'm gonna keep going until I hit it.
    Nice. I think I've just given up on Kyurem. He doesn't have many uses in OU, but he may be worth the catch if I can find the seed. :)
    I have a nice seed to finish off my Shiny Musketeers. HP Ice Sync nature isn't bad I guess. I'm going to do that Calm DW Eevee tomorrow. I'm just doing one search before going to bed. :)
    Very good day of RNG working. Got 6 different Pokemon done today, and all Shiny :D
    Yeah, I forgot about that I think I'm just going to do Swoobat, then look for another seed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…