CAP 4 CAP 4 - Art Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's awesome Lorak. :D

Though like tennis said, it's not acceptable. Which saddens me greatly. I would have so voted for it.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Gothic_Togekiss, you are a horrible person. On a side note HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That was half compliment, half insult. IF YOU LIKE MY SPREAD VOTE DADDY LONGLEGS

Hmmm.... We could just watch it use Doubleslap and beat the crap out of Skarm. And Smellingsalt (Which shows two hands hitting). Just think anime. If pikachu can take out a rhydon, I can so see this thing bitchslapping Skarm. :)

Hmmm.... We could just watch it use Doubleslap and beat the crap out of Skarm. And Smellingsalt (Which shows two hands hitting). Just think anime. If pikachu can take out a rhydon, I can so see this thing bitchslapping Skarm. :)
We should Totally make a new slap move called. BitchSlap

Umm... uh... err... this is totally salvageable...

*OMGWTFBBQ*
A man in desparate times resorts to desparate measures, it seems. P.S. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v500/Iatemysocks/Action_sketches.png
I drew up some action poses of my Oho Jee thing using some attacks as well as a visualization of the spikes on its back, if anyone's interested. Sorry about the right half of the back image, I really couldn't figure out the positioning of the mouth for the life me. /fail
I didn't draw it using Rapid Spin because of the fact that the idea was based off of an Oho Jee, and I think this video with an Oho Jee spinning in the first few seconds can explain it better than I can draw it ( also helpful if you didn't know what an Oho Jee was before ).

EDIT: I think artists seem to have a thing for abusing Blissey in their art...

I think I just fell in love! :D

A man in desparate times resorts to desparate measures, it seems. P.S. I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v500/Iatemysocks/Action_sketches.png
I drew up some action poses of my Oho Jee thing using some attacks as well as a visualization of the spikes on its back, if anyone's interested. Sorry about the right half of the back image, I really couldn't figure out the positioning of the mouth for the life me. /fail
I didn't draw it using Rapid Spin because of the fact that the idea was based off of an Oho Jee, and I think this video with an Oho Jee spinning in the first few seconds can explain it better than I can draw it ( also helpful if you didn't know what an Oho Jee was before ).

EDIT: I think artists seem to have a thing for abusing Blissey in their art...
It's so.... weirdly adorable! I can't help it! :D I mean, the rest are cool and deserve it too. But I can just so see this thing in the pokemon anime running around and causing chaos... And now I want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)