The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
EDIT: I am making this the next huge post of my art; stuff from page 34 to January 12th's art is archived here.

I think I've come quite a way in a year or two...

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
could you do me an Azurill bouncing-with a KOed Garchomp underneath it? that or just Azurill playig with bidoof.
Maybe the second.
yo lorak, you here?
if you are, I got a challenge for you.
Am now.
damn.
lol never mind. (wow i have aready requestet 3 poks and u made none of them)
i really need a new avy though so ill request some thing easyier:
a granbull in a sharlock homes costume.
Your requests and what I feel like drawing aren't doing a good job of matching up, it seems... :(

Your requests and what I feel like drawing aren't doing a good job of matching up, it seems... :(
ahh god damn it. ill just try on and on till i find something you will do lol.
hmmm...
how bout a skarmory a bliss and a cress standing together while a heck of alot attacks are being thrown at them (ice beams flamethroughers EQs etc...)
i guess that ones to hard and complicatet but just incase u feel like doin it ill post it.

Try asking for something much less complicated... like, that only has one character and not in a costume.

Also, he doesn't like to draw things with 4 legs.

See, I was paying attention. Do I get brownie points? :P

Any chance you'll feel like drawing any birdie pokes (perhaps a chatot)?

I'm a sucker for fowl. <3

Also, I can't seem to come up with a good pose for chatot so I've only done one picture of them to date.

Hey, if you want to do an art trade I'd be up for that too, Lorak. You pick which poke you want me to do in exchange?

Just wondering if you decided to try azelf or not, you gave an ambiguous answer lol. I might toss something your way but you never seem to want anything from me :P

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
I am a horrible person. :P

Just wondering if you decided to try azelf or not, you gave an ambiguous answer lol. I might toss something your way but you never seem to want anything from me :P
Done.

Could take a credit. :V
Try asking for something much less complicated... like, that only has one character and not in a costume.

Also, he doesn't like to draw things with 4 legs.

See, I was paying attention. Do I get brownie points? :P

Any chance you'll feel like drawing any birdie pokes (perhaps a chatot)?

I'm a sucker for fowl. <3

Also, I can't seem to come up with a good pose for chatot so I've only done one picture of them to date.

Hey, if you want to do an art trade I'd be up for that too, Lorak. You pick which poke you want me to do in exchange?
Sure on both; lemme think of something I want.

Aw man you didn't add the sunglasses, but it's pretty sweet actually, so a credit is ok with me lol, just remember to retrieve it before I throw in the towel. And if you wanna add the sunglasses still that'd be cool :P
EDIT: Wow I came quickly lol

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Hen: Done.

Is will do referring to picking up the credit early, adding sunglasses, or both? Damn your ambiguousness. And touche...
EDIT: and lol battlefront is a fun game
Adding the sunglasses. Hee hee. And indeed, if you have someone to help you co-ordinate glitching. One held open the door, I flew in. :D

hey lorak, please try to lorakify my avatar :(
Pass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)