Mute's Monstrosities

That's actually pretty awesome. Normally people see Explosion as just the pokemon blowing up, but the idea that everthing around it starts erupting like the apocalypse is just brilliant.

...course, the person whose request I just did got banned. :E OH WELL.

Haha yeah. Messy messy super fast attempt at Explosion, except it looks more like it's using a JRPG's Judgment attack. :D; MY FX R SUPER AWSOME GUYS K

...naw, I still suck at 'em. :B My one hope is that you can tell it's an Azelf from the silhouette.
Unbelievable.

I love torterra and latios, but azelf stands out to me. i think it's because you made it all black and white and that gives it such visual power...

I'm requesting something as well! i'd like to see a rampardos rampaging. I know i'm being vague, but i want you to be creative on this one!

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. X); Just as a note, in the future- if you quote one of my image posts, please snip the image itself or replace it with a link? S'a bit of a space-waster to have the same image shown multiple times in the thread.

My word, your art is amazing, you should totally be asking for commission. ;P

But before you start doing that, you should totally take a crack at a Dewgong holding a can of Mountain Dew. ;) I would be greatly appreciative if you could try. :D

*insert copious amounts of praise here*

Small one this time; another superquicklydone picture. Original image showed the Dew's whole body, but I felt it looked better if cropped. I can change the background color if needed. X);

Thanks for all the feedback, guys. X); Just as a note, in the future- if you quote one of my image posts, please snip the image itself or replace it with a link? S'a bit of a space-waster to have the same image shown multiple times in the thread.

Small one this time; another superquicklydone picture. Original image showed the Dew's whole body, but I felt it looked better if cropped. I can change the background color if needed. X);

*squeals like a school girl*
Uh, I mean. MAN THOUGHTS! That's amazing bro, thanks HEAPS! :D
Good ol' Dewgong.

Thanks again. :)

Just had to do the Articuno request immediately; s'my favorite legendary and has been since the first generation. x3

Pretty happy with it, though the effects are pretty streaky and smudgy. X); Oh well, practice practice! Quite satisfied with how the 'cuno itself came out, even if I did take stylistic liberties and the image is rough in general. Hope y'all like it.

God, these are amazing. Can you try Manectric?
Maybe something like this?
Idk, I just think your style would be great for Manectric, and good luck. :)

everything on this thread is fantastic, great job!

edit: after considering the comment below, i thought of hopefully a more suitable request... a kingdra partly out of the water sending down draco meteors on a heavily rainy, stormy night with a zapdos somewhat in the background lighting up the sky and looking up as if it were screeching. could be endless water in the background or maybe mostly shrouded mountains and cliffs or something?

Appreciate the comments as always. :3 And just as a reminder, folks, I don't like requests that just really include specie/s and nothing more. S'boring. X) At the very least, I'd prefer some sort of pose or mood and theme, something that piques interest. You don't have to, of course, just know that that might make me more likely to pick up a request rather than ignore it.

hmm okay, how about this:
Request: Arcanine in a proud pose standing tall over his defeated enemy Shaymin.

Alright, I'll change mine.
Can you make a Manectric in a thuderstorm/forestfire?
That would be epic.

Just had to do the Articuno request immediately; s'my favorite legendary and has been since the first generation. x3

Pretty happy with it, though the effects are pretty streaky and smudgy. X); Oh well, practice practice! Quite satisfied with how the 'cuno itself came out, even if I did take stylistic liberties and the image is rough in general. Hope y'all like it.
See that Garchomp? Will your Yache Berry save you of THAT? Seriously, the more drawing you do, the more I beleive you are the best artist in smogon when it comes to drawing(Have you ever considered making drawings for CAP projects?)

See that Garchomp? Will your Yache Berry save you of THAT? Seriously, the more drawing you do, the more I beleive you are the best artist in smogon when it comes to drawing(Have you ever considered making drawings for CAP projects?)
Figured I'd throw up my CAP submission. :3 It didn't make it far, but I didn't expect it to- I should have drawn it in a more Pokemon/cartoony style, but I liked the design like it was.

http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09182/capfinal337.jpg

Aaand my supporting material (figured I wouldn't post them as open images so as not to spam my own thread terribly):

http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09174/icklecap2724.jpg (Purely hypothetical prevo. Like how this little fellow came out; I may have to draw him and the big guy more, even if they didn't win.)
http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09170/capshield_copy504.jpg (Sketch of my fellow displaying the use of his wing as a shield.)
http://xs138.xs.to/xs138/09170/capextension_copy155.jpg (Wing at full extension.)
He sure has. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)