What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

That picture looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old. really, i'm not exaggerating. you can't even make a round body? I mean c'mon man. put a little more effort into it.

That picture looks like it was drawn by a 3 year old. really, i'm not exaggerating. you can't even make a round body? I mean c'mon man. put a little more effort into it.
I tried a number of different drawings of the same theme, but then it didn't look like Blissey, and I tried to edit the picture in paint.net, but then it didn't look like a hand drawn sketch. And who said that was my final version? I'm working on coloring it, and overall improving the sketch.

I decided to take a shot at a Dragon Eevee.

Sorry if you can't see it clearly; I did a light sketch with a pencil. I think it resembles Eevee a tad too much (the eyes, the ears, and the mane if you can even see it), but I think it's decent...for a serious work. This is how I would envision a would-be dragon evolution of Eevee at least. Agh, a bit of his left wing got cut off...

In the meantime, I'm gonna make funny ones.

EDIT: I also did...

Bug/Dark Shedinja

This time, he does not have a halo...

Normal/Fire Farfetch'd

Smoking is bad kids...

Cyzir never fails to amaze. Favor the eyes part. :)

ps: Cyzir, are you familiar with Tablet? Which model are you using now. Do you know which one has the transparent layer for tracing? I did looked up a few sites, namely wacom etc, but I'm clueless and lack of exp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)