What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

I have a few I'd like to see:

Water Type Magmar.
Electric Type Gyarados.
Ghost Type Swalot.
Dark Type Meowth.

Just 1 will do :)

that squirtle looks pretty cool but i would have gone more of a torkoal style shell with glowing embers or something in the little recesses. maybe puffing smoke or something iono... pretty cool though

Scarelot

heres a ghost type swalot.......

.....i call it .... Scarelot! haha i love making corney names

Rotom

Heres rotom Barbecue Form

(the logo in the middle is a play on words, its Weber {a Barbeque brand} and rotom mixed together)

and what goods a barbeque without some burgers? lol :D

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
^Highly amusing, but what's the signature move? Overheat would burn the burger :O

Anyone who cleans their barbeque knows that it uses Gunk Shot though, and it's super effective =/

hmmmm
maybe ember because of the coals, thought like you said gunk shot is a good idea.... this will be hard... lol

i got it! heat wave, the description says the user expells hot breath, well barbeques expell hot breath to!

A couple pages back, someone requested a Dark/Dragon Golduck.
I was surprised to see that no one attempted it so here is what I came up with. Sorry about the weird angle.​

A couple pages back, someone requested a Dark/Dragon Golduck.
I was surprised to see that no one attempted it so here is what I came up with. Sorry about the weird angle.​
Holy Crap! Dark/Dragon Golduck is ten times cooler then I thought. And that's saying something, because I thought that the idea of a Dark/Dragon Golduck was pretty darn cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)