Battleworld Mafia - The Absorbers, Eo Ut Mortus, Lesm46 Win!

Once again, a rallying cry of "Get Moot" was started, only to be drowned out when evan said "Naw, lets end this quick and kill dogfish." From death he was, and back to death he went.

RB Golbat said:
You are a Jockey. You were an Irishman who was infected and has been given strange powers. You found your way into a scientist's lab with a Hunter and found your way onto Battleworld and decied to align yourself with the Powerful.

You know the Hunter is <snip>.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Riding <user1> to <user2> You will jump on the back of user1, and control them and make them walk towards user2, who will be the new target of their powers.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
It appears that Dogfish had not changed at all since his last death. Except for the fact that he was alive and then died again. Confused at the lynching of a villager, you all go to sleep, afraid of what this meant.

Like always Coronis is free.

Night 8. 24 hours this time people.

As day comes the unthinkable has happened. Moot, the known wolf and evader of lynches, had finally, met his match and died.

RB Golbat said:
You are Professor X. Having been brought to Battleworld after a failed battle with Vulcan, you were teleported to Battleworld. Between the blast form Vulcan and the impact of hitting the ground, your mind was warped and you have finally decided to use your powers to the best of their abilities by killing everyone on this planet.

You have many abilities in this game. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat stating "Night X - Psychic blast <user>'s mind" You will attack this user's mind with enough power to kill them. Additionally, you may read their mind by sending me a PM stating "Night X - Reading <user's> mind" By reading their mind, you can see their full role PM. Lastly, you may send me a PM stating "Night X - Controlling <user>" When you send this to me, I will send you a copy of their ability, and then you will tell me how you want them to use this action.

You can kill twice every three nights, inspect once every three nights, and control once every three nights.

You win if you are the last one alive.
You also find a weird haired person lying inside a frozen car. He appears to be a hobo, but a closer look reveals that he is none other then Vicas.

RB Golbat said:
You are Doc Brown. After a trip to the future, your was shot with a mysterious ray, you were transported with Battleworld with only enough power for two trips.

Once in the game, at Night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat at night stating "Night X - Traveling at 88 MPH to save <user>". You will go back in time to the day or night that user died and bring them Back to the Future.

You win if The Powerful eliminate all threats.
Lastly, a look around revealed that Evan had gone missing. With his disapperence a mixed blessing, you prepare to lynch, hoping for better results that the previous day.

Day 9. Majority or 24 hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)