Maximum Carnage Mafia - Avengers Win! (As well as Pidge and tredge)

Why would a mafia group get only a single kill, even if they are a third, splinter group? That seems ridiculously underpowered. Also, I never spoke to you at all, you're just trying to put the suspicion on me so you can live longer. At the very least, you're a known mafian, whereas we only have your claim to believe that I am one.

Lynch reachzero.

reachzero

the pastor of disaster
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We had one kill each, obviously. You can tell that just by looking at the role PM of each of the Carnage Squad members. I am literally harmless, I have no killing ability whatsoever at this point.

Oh, I didn't notice that. Guess that's what I get for skimming over the posts.

Still, if I recall correctly, there were only 4 members of the Carnage Squad. 3 are dead, which makes you the last one. Also, how do we know that you actually did use your ability to kill already? It could very well be that one of your now-dead teammates killed Eo instead. And we can't forget you have the ability to silence; if you are working with the mafia, this could be a danger later on if we keep you alive.

Regardless of my supposed alignment (which, I repeat, is SINISTER TWELVE), it would still be in our best interest to lynch you.

With the deaths of some very important people on the mafia's side and some on our own, I feel I have to come out to lead the Sinister 12 to victory. I am Kraven the Hunter, S12 inspector, and I would like to rally the village together. I accidentally told Lonelyness and Eo of my role so it is doubtless the mafia knows who I am, so I am bound to die unless I get the bg to protect me this night. I don't have much in the way of results, but I do promise you I am infact who I say I am.

RB Golbat said:
Dear kannon,

You are Kraven The Hunter. A skilled hunter, you are obsessed with catching the one prey that got away, Spider-Man. Being one of the original members of the Sinister Six, you were easily recruited into the Sinister Twelve.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Hunt <user>." That night, you will track down that user and use your keen senses to learn their role.

You win if The Sinister Twelve eliminate all unfriendly threats.
RB Golbat said:
With the death of Carnage, you decided to be much more proactive. You are now even better at hunting than before, so that you will learn any user you hunt's role name and ability.
I urge any remaining members of the Sinister 12 to claim to me at once via PM or on IRC, especialy our bodyguard, as I'll doubtlessly be in need of protection.

Oh, and lynch reachzero.

I'm so confused... If anyone wants to sub me out, that's fine... I'm so freaking lost... -_- well, more like moled cause lonelyness got me to tell him who i am...

Lynch Reachzero

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I highly doubt that there are 3 village inspectors. Between Anachronism, Kannon, and a claim I have gotten, either that person or Kannon is lying. I would like to advise everyone not to claim to Kannon until I have further information.

If I were not actually the S12 inspector, why would I openly claim such, making myself the target of the remaining mafia factions in the process?

I'm not going to be 'claim immediately or be cast under suspicion' or anything like that, but I feel it is now my obligation to unite the village and hopefully pull off a win

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I would like PMs or IRC messages containing at least flavor and perhaps role claims from the following people:

Alakapimp, Dogfish44, Goodbar, HD, -mind-, the interwebs, Johann, Xyphang

Thank you.

Before I post the results of this lynch, I would like to apologize to the Carnage Squad. I made this game almost unwinnable for them. I should have told them about the lynch pin and given them safe claims so that, when the lynch pin was killed, they would have had a better chance of winning the game. If they had been told, they could have moled the Sinister Twelve and survived longer passed the Lynch Pin dying. It was poor planning on my part and I apologize for not giving you guys any chance of winning this, between the Lynchpin killer and them publically revealing themselves, early to work with the village, I am sorry for this. I will make it up to all of you later, I promise.

But I can't just change the outcome of a lynch wily nily, and as such, Reachzero, the last member of the Carnage squad, has met his fate.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Reachzero,

You are Shriek. Through an unfortunate series of circumstances, you wound up shot in the head and caught in Cloak's Darkforce dimension. Through unknown means, you gained the ability to control sound. When Carnage broke out of jail, he made sure to break you out with him, knowing that you share his love of killing.

At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Stealing <user>'s Voice." That night, you will use your powers to manipulate that users voice to a pitch that humans cannot hear.

You are allied with:
# Game_Freak201
# DarkAmber8828
# assassinfred

You win if Carnage Squad eliminate all unfriendly threats.
With Carnage dead, you have decided to take matters into your own hands. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Grabbing <user>'s items." You will use your webs to grab a user's item and take it from them.

You may only use one action a night.

In addition, you have gained a one time kill. At night, you may send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous titled "Night x - Killing <user>." You will kill this user by sunrise. You may both kill and use one of your other actions in the same night.
RB Golbat said:
Due to the death of your allies, you have acquired their kills. You know have three more kills to use.
Once again Carnage Squad, I am sorry for the mistakes I made in balancing this game, and will make it up to you later.

Night 3. 48 Hours or all PMs.

I'm not sure if it's safe or not, but i can vouch for Kannon's credibility. Macle told me about what Kannon was doing night 1, and his role pm checks out with what Macle, the late village leader, told me.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
You wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy, so you decide to head out the door and hit the city (being the villanous villians you are). Before you leave, however, you brush your teeth with a bottle of Jack as you look on the news. You see Zerowing on the television screen; it looks like he's been arrested in the night and he won't be coming back.

RB Golbat said:
Dear Scrubs/Zerowing,

You are Jackal.

You are the mastermind behind the greatest scheme in Spider-Man's life. Throughout the Clone Saga, you created lots of clones of Spider-Man, perfect and imperfect. You created so many clones, even Spider-Man wasn't sure he was the original. When you were given the opportunity to join the Sinister Twelve and make more clones, you could not resist.

Being the master of clones, you will use these clones to do your work for you. During the day, you can make posts that are identical to other user's posts. Then send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous stating "Day x - Cloning <user>" where user is the person whose post you copied and is currently allied with you. At the beginning of the night, you will receive their night action from their PM and you will instruct the clone to target them. However, due to the clone's rapid decay, they will crumble into dust by the end of the night. Also, since your clones are doing the actions and not you, you will never appear to be targeting people at night.

You win if the Sinister Twelve eliminate all unfriendly threats.
With the death of Carnage, you decided to be much more proactive. You can now send a PM to RB Golbat and Dubulous once during the Day titled "Day x - Wreaking Havoc." That day, the city will be in such a state of confusion that the person with the least votes, (but with at least one) will be lynched.
Saddened by the arrest of your ally, you leave for the day. You'll have to decide to kick someone to the curb, which should be simple since none of them resemble Mick Jagger.

It appears Anachronism has though. He must have convinced the prison warden to let him out early! DCJ has appeared as well; turns out he was putting pedicures on his toes, trying on all his clothes, drop-topping, and playing his favorite CD's.

Kharozz has gone missing and you have no idea where he is. You hope that he is somewhere making it pop as you are about to.

Day 4 begins now. The Day will end 48 hours from now or when a majority is reached.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)