Unicycle Mafia - Game Over! Internet wins!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
lynch shade :D

Also, Veedrock, can you now give proof that you are village? Sorry for bugging you, but I'm a bit paranoid. After you do so, I'll give you my info.
Edit: And reyscarface, too.
Edit: And someone has a ability that makes your vote count for nothing the next cycle, for I experienced that firsthand.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
change vote to lynch evan

rey i have things to do this is not very nice

EDIT: will a man with neutral alliance please get in touch before i die. there's things to do

It is technically update time (majority was hit, and all actions are in), but I am way too sleepy to do it right now, so expect it up after I've slept. I'll be nice and allow you to change night actions in the meantime, for those who want to.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
well the fact i haven't sold out the other mafia sort of explains this.

also, did have an inspector, with me down we have no means of backstabbing the wolf. oh and rey really, village leader trying to work with a neutral killer. please, you'd just lynch him right away

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
also, did have an inspector, with me down we have no means of backstabbing the wolf.
Wolf, he is not the mafia inspector, he has the same role as Porygon3 but is allied with mafia, so yeah, they will manipulate you once you claim to them just to then backstab you.

And the thing you quoted shade, it was a mere joke lol

Cycle 2 is over.

"MOTHER ASS FUCKERS! WWWHYYYYYYYY!" shouted shade, as the mob closed in on him. When a brave man lunged forward with a kitchen knife, he suddenly pulled a unicycle out of nowhere and flipped a handgun out of his pocket. "MOTHER ASS FUCKERS!" he repeated, before starting to shoot in several directions while slowly pushing the pedals to try and get away. The knife man laughed, and simply threw a knife into his tire, and another into his heart.

Dear shade,
You are Andrew Schneider. You are aligned with the Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect.

You are a maniac in posession of a unicycle and several guns, and an expert in performing drive-by's from said unicycle. This makes you a force to be reckoned with.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - WHYYYYYY [user]" You will ride around your target's residence and shoot at anyone who tries to investigate upon it. Anyone using an investigative role on your target will be told they were prevented from using their role. The reason they are told has nothing to do with a unicycle or guns.

The Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect may also decide on killing someone each Cycle, though you may not kill in both Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. If you are chosen to execute the kill, you will perform a drive-by shooting from your unicycle on your target.

You win of the Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect win.

(click the picture)

A little further down the road, you see Bass lying on the ground, with two large bullet holes through his chest.

Dear Bass,
You are Tommy Vercetti. You are aligned with the Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect.

Your life took a turn for the worse when your drug deal turned out to be a set-up, but you escaped with Lance and your life to Vice City, where you built your own drug empire. You got revenge on those who backstabbed you every time, and now you're going to use the Well-Armed Men to expand your imperium to a whole new level.

Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Keep your friends close, [user]" If the Monsters Which May Or May Not Exist attempt to kill you or one of your allies, you will send the Vercetti Gang to interfere and force them to kill your target instead. This ability will fail if the target you chose is a Monster. Once you have successfully redirected a kill, you will be notified of this and you will not be able to use the ability again.

The Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect may also decide on killing someone each Cycle, though you may not kill in both Cycle 1 and Cycle 2. If you are chosen to execute the kill, you will fire a rocket launcher in their general direction.

You win of the Well-Armed Men With Something To Protect win.

It looks like it will be quite difficult for the Well-Armed Men to Protect themselves now.

In addition, it seems Aura_Guardian has vanished during all the chaos. You never noticed how peaceful and quiet the world was. Nobody has a clue where he went, so trying to contact him seems pretty futile, but you can always try!

It's now Cycle 3. It will last until Tuesday, 20:00 GMT+1, which is a pretty lenient deadline but I'm sure it will end earlier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)