Unicycle Mafia - Game Over! Internet wins!

I knew that was a possibility when I started a lynch. I'm sorry porygon3 for lynching you, but anyone who hints that they want to be inspected is under suspicion.
I suppose we're in a better position than last night though. We have 2-3 clean villagers and a dead mafia.

I am somewhat disappointed no one took me up on my offer though.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
well thats strange

Dear ReyScarface,
You are the Star Wars Kid. You are aligned with yourself.

You are infuriated, you are made fun of every single time someone watches that stupid video of you in Youtube. The Internet people are so mean, there's only one thing to do to such terrible people... exterminate them.

You are a master of the lightsabre, with such graceful movements that can make everyone piss their pants in horror. Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Desintegrating [user] with fictional lightsabre" You will go near your target, prepare your mighty swing with a dance, and then cut him/her in half.

In addition to this, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Throwing golf club at [user]" You will throw your golf club to your target, leaving him/her unconcious, just to then examinate him/her. By the end of the cycle you will know your target's full role PM.

Being a big fat nerd, you got a good amount of costumes in your closet. On the beginning of Cycle 1, you WILL send me a PM with a role on it. If you are ever inspected, you will show up as said role.

You may not kill and examinate the same Cycle.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet are eliminated and if you examinate 2 users in the game.Dear ReyScarface,
You are the Star Wars Kid. You are aligned with yourself.

You are infuriated, you are made fun of every single time someone watches that stupid video of you in Youtube. The Internet people are so mean, there's only one thing to do to such terrible people... exterminate them.

You are a master of the lightsabre, with such graceful movements that can make everyone piss their pants in horror. Each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Desintegrating [user] with fictional lightsabre" You will go near your target, prepare your mighty swing with a dance, and then cut him/her in half.

In addition to this, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Throwing golf club at [user]" You will throw your golf club to your target, leaving him/her unconcious, just to then examinate him/her. By the end of the cycle you will know your target's full role PM.

Being a big fat nerd, you got a good amount of costumes in your closet. On the beginning of Cycle 1, you WILL send me a PM with a role on it. If you are ever inspected, you will show up as said role.

You may not kill and examinate the same Cycle.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet are eliminated and if you examinate 2 users in the game.
very strange indeed

lynch reyscarface

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
you fell completely for the troll bro :)

believe me, if i was what i claimed for trolling you, i wouldnt be lynching you right now :P

If anyone wants I can show you the logs with shade and Aura guardian (which happened at the same time)

you fell completely for the troll bro :)

believe me, if i was what i claimed for trolling you, i wouldnt be lynching you right now :P

If anyone wants I can show you the logs with shade and Aura guardian (which happened at the same time)
Sorry about that mess-up, rey. At least you saved the day for us! Thanks.
EDIT: Rey, you know what I'm talking about: if shade is guilty (likely), then you are re-cleaned, and the village has two inspects (ok, one, I'm not a full inspect, only a name/alliance checker.)

EDIT again: won't mess up like that again.

shade

be sharp, say nowt
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
yeah, there's no point me defending myself. i am bad, i just want to defend myself against this troll.

he knew my role, offered me a way out, then shut the door. i basically had to go along with it to try and stay not fucked.

so basically fuck you village inspector/aura guardian/whoever got me last night

anyway props on the good troll rey

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Thanks man, sorry for it to be that way.

Btw, Village BG, youre free to claim to me right now. In fact, I think you need to claim right fucking now because we need you really badly, and I cant tell you orders on this thread because something bad may happen to someone if I do so.

So please BG, if you are reading this, claim to us (Aura Guardian, me) as soon as possible!

BIG EDIT:

Lets use the deadline in our favor, dont get vote majority until I say so, which probably will be in 24 hours, or until the BG contacts us and we get to an accord.

Dear moot,
You are Gosalyn Mallard. You are aligned with the Things You Find on the Internet.

You are the adopted daughter of Drake Mallard, who at night takes up the role as the superhero Darkwing Duck, protecting St. Mallard against some of the most vicious villains in cartoon history. Fighting the Monsters and the Well-Armed men seems like it's up his alley. Now where could he be?

Your impatience and curiosity know no bounds. Once during each Cycle, you may send a PM entitled "Cycle X - Are we there yet?" The moment the host reads your PM, you will receive the amount of actions that have already been sent in (including yours). Obviously, this action has higher priority than the lynch.

You win if the Things You Find on the Internet win.
i have nothing to hide and am posting this so that you guys do not waste an inspection on me, since, as stated, i'm totally fucking useless

and am not posting a lynch vote to prevent majority just yet as asked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)