Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to report Socko for disconnecting in our battle.
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=50354
Please visit his profile and notice that they are not the only one who complains ...
Socko lives in Italy (IIRC) and has had connection issues with me in the past with trades. As ExpertEvan said, he should communicate his connection problems ahead of time, but I would chalk it up to bad connection before assuming it was intentional.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
As I mentioned in PMs, there is no way that a mewtwo can be caught with a hasty nature and hex-flawless IVs unless it was hacked, and only 4 natures can be hex-flawless, and hasty is not one of them.

I am reporting the user Womantine for purposely disconnecting as his last pokemon was KOed.
Yes, i did do this, but only because i had to go to the hospital. So i tried to throw the match without making it to obvious and as soon as the game was over i turned off my DS. So if you could pls remove me off the blacklist i would be very thankful.

Id like to report {HA}darkus for trading me a hacked deyoxs. It has been hacked checked and it didnt pass.
EDIT: ill add the screen shot shortly...Alright i added it

I clearly stated i wanted a deyoxs that wasnt hacked, he assured me it wasnt in my thread.

Our short converstation:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71559&page=13

deoxys has hasty nature and it's legit but u check when we trade and can u clone him for me
Note: Ive seen him offer it to other people, so i hope its just me that got unlucky and traded :/

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Id like to report {HA}darkus for trading me a hacked deyoxs. It has been hacked checked and it didnt pass.

I clearly stated i wanted a deyoxs that wasnt hacked, he assured me it wasnt in my thread.

Our short converstation:

Note: Ive seen him offer it to other people, so i hope its just me that got unlucky and traded :/
Where can someone download this "hack check" program?? I'd be interested in using it for personal use in the future.

Expert Evan

Added {HA}darkus as it appears that pokesav was involved. I constantly warn others about pokesav, and this is the consequence of what happens indeed.

What do you do about "EV-trainers" who never give your Pokémon back? lol this guy, tjtoot, has had my 5 Pokémon for a month now (28th of may) and I've been asking him time and time again to get my mons back... he's been promising time and time again to give them back but still hasn't managed to show..

Discussion in VM:s here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=51933&u2=45315 (go back to "last page" for full history)
Original request to train my Pokémon in this part of my thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67986&page=33 (scroll down a little!)

So.. would this be worth a warning or a warning to others who might want his "services"? o.0

Expert Evan

@Miria: please make sure you have all documentation of this as most likely he'll get blacklisted for holding your pokemon as "hostage", and failure on his part to at least communicate with you in an acceptable way will certainly lead to blacklisting as that's actually been done before.
:pimp:

Of course blacklisting will certainly lead to losing his privilege to host a wifi topic, so it will be in his best interest to get your pokemon back of course.

Our short converstation:

i got this deoxys from trade and i did not know it is hacked and i said sophies that you can check that this deoxys is hacked or not.. but after he VM pm..hello i am going to have to report that deyox's is hacked. I dont know if its your or not but ive seen you offer it to other people. :/ I dont want hacked pokemon..
i replied to his post..thisk i don't know it's hacked and i didn't offer it 2 anyone yet

Updating my original post with all documentation there is. =P It's not the first time an "EV-trainer" can't do the job (some "I lost my DS/game cart/game crashed" excuses spring to mind..) but in those cases there's only been 1 or 2 and I'm not that petty a person.. But this was 5 and he's been stringing me along for a month.. So I just think it's quite a rude thing to do.

i got this deoxys from trade and i did not know it is hacked and i said sophies that you can check that this deoxys is hacked or not.. but after he VM pm..hello i am going to have to report that deyox's is hacked. I dont know if its your or not but ive seen you offer it to other people. :/ I dont want hacked pokemon..
i replied to his post..thisk i don't know it's hacked and i didn't offer it 2 anyone yet
Not mini mod but you are reponsible for what you put up for offer and trade here. If you cant take the time to check if something i hacked, well...

and in future and i trade back that deoxys srry for trouble but truly i didn't know that deoxys is hackedhello why u put me in blacklist.. truly i didn't know that deoxys is hacked and i can trade back and i don't have ar i can't clone ur suicune...But she ignored me...and she says that i offer deoxys other people yeah but i offer deoxys before we have make a trade not after the trade.. i was thinking that i wait for one week and after that speak with her with VM and if she says nothing about deoxys that it is hacked than i will offer him to other people.. i don't know that

and in future and i trade back that deoxys srry for trouble but truly i didn't know that deoxys is hackedhello why u put me in blacklist.. truly i didn't know that deoxys is hacked and i can trade back and i don't have ar i can't clone ur suicune...But she ignored me...and she says that i offer deoxys other people yeah but i offer deoxys before we have make a trade not after the trade.. i was thinking that i wait for one week and after that speak with her with VM and if she says nothing about deoxys that it is hacked than i will offer him to other people.. i don't know that
deoxys is hacked because i have japanese Soul Silver and i Cannot read japanese and i don't know how to check if the pokemon is hacked or not.. that's my explanation

Expert Evan

@Miria: Let's see if he at least returns your pokemon now or within the next day, and if not, then we'll take action. And we're not taking petty excuses this time.

Expert Evan

@Miria: I posted a warning in his topic and if nothing happens with in the next 14 hours then he/she is blacklisted and out of business here on smogon wifi.
:pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)