Pokemon Black and White (SPECULATIONS ALLOWED HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, you have just proved GameFreak is lazy with Pokemon designs. Next!

Actually, I wouldn't mind if these starters were real, but if they aren't, I wouldn't mind it much either.

Just out of curiousity, were the starter evolutions for any of the previous games leaked before the release? I know this doesn't truly disprove anything at all, but I just wanted to know.

Just out of curiousity, were the starter evolutions for any of the previous games leaked before the release? I know this doesn't truly disprove anything at all, but I just wanted to know.
Only Blaziken was revealed, but that's because he made an appearance in the anime during the Johto League.

Everything is part of GameFreak's big plan!
They are telling all the Pokemon fansite managers to post fake stuff to confuse us! D:
This way they can sell way more game copies!
Somehow..

D:

CONSPIRACY!!

Contests are officialy dead.
What do you think they'll replace the Five Skills/Performances with?
@squidninja when did blaziken show up?
Ash fought a Blaziken trainer in the Johto league. His Charizard lost to it after an epic battle.

About 4 episodes later, the Advanced Generation anime began.

The starters' evolutions are abominations. Tsutarja's evo looks creepy and awkward; Pokabu's looks buttugly; Mijumaru's does not look at all like its previous evos.

Was this before or after the official announcement of Blazey?
Munchlax was in DD but it was confirmed.
I'm pretty sure it was confirmed beforehand, but I can't be sure. At the time, I used to get all my information from a Brazilian Pokemon magazine and not the internet.

If it interests you, Blaziken's anime debut was about 2 months before R/S's Japan release.

Even though the evos are most likely fake, pokobus will probably end up looking like that. I don't know why, it justbmakes sense to me. The others are completely terrible. The grass one is clearly based on a skink more than a snake, I don't get why he losses his limbs. And the water one looks like the big white tusked digimon with anorexia

I just received inside information from a special source that there are 6 base 680 Pokemon. Zekrom and Resheram are the biological and artificial energy pokemon, respectively. There is a negative energy Pokemon as well.............. Hold, on. Here are the sprites. [Shows fake-ass picture]

If I posted this on a Japanese web site in Japanese, it would be all over the web.

I just received inside information from a special source that there are 6 base 680 Pokemon. Zekrom and Resheram are the biological and artificial energy pokemon, respectively. There is a negative energy Pokemon as well.............. Hold, on. Here are the sprites. [Shows fake-ass picture]

If I posted this on a Japanese web site in Japanese, it would be all over the web.
Where'd you find this? Does this mean anything?
Tsutarja's and Mijumaru's 1st evos were shown in the anime beta artwork as well, right? Pokabu's doesn't look real, though.

Which poke do you think they should evo so we can use the original in LC?
I don't play Little Cup, but I've wanted a fly squirrel Pachirisu evo for a while but they kind of killed that by making the other flying squirrel.

Edit:

We're also going to get a Light-type Eeveelution.

Edit2: And here's the obligatory really small picture.

Anyone remember that rumor from blueSky's blog? It listed that the final pokedex count is 649..So maybe the post about the total number of Pokemon that Pokexperto posted is real..I'll try to find the post

Where'd you find this? Does this mean anything?
I'm so sorry, I just had to quote that.

Anyway I'm don't really hate the starter evos that much anymore. After a while you just start to get used to them. I still hope they're fake, but it doesn't matter to me anymore if they are or not. Hopefully the Musical is at least different from contests because I've never found them interesting that much in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)