List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what succeeding in the Combee game entails? I got 17k+ points just now and failed when I'm pretty sure I've succeeded with less than that before :(

Also, feel free to add me. White FC - 4469 6419 7106

Female Aerodactyl, is that rare? :O

I've been putting up berries from the sky area on my shelf/rack for the past few days and will most likely continue doing so. Please take one of each if you do not have the berry so that the rest can get them too.
Also, I just hit 9930 points so I should be able to unlock ocean tomorrow. (Hm, seems like there's a bit of lag time before the points gets updated, it usually only updates when my 1 hour is up.)

Anyone know what succeeding in the Combee game entails? I got 17k+ points just now and failed when I'm pretty sure I've succeeded with less than that before :(

Also, feel free to add me. You just have to see them on WiFi once to be confirmed, right?
You 'win' the combee game as long as the height of the ice cream scoops is at least 20cm. I think 17k points is still a 'win'. The higher your points, the better moves you'll get on the pokemon (though I hardly see that relation at all actually.)

I can't read japanese, but I've encountered that before and it says something like "you last entered dreamworld on the 8th November 2010, you need to wait 6 hours before being able to access it again".

Strange, because

1. 24 hours had already passed that time and

2. even if not, I tried 1 hour later and could enter.

I guess DW has some bugs that are yet to be disposed off. Why am I not surprised...

EDIT: Thx. Totally forgot that.

Actually that image said 6 minutes...

If you can memorize this it will help in the future:
In Japanese you put the time counter (i.e. minutes, hours, seconds) after the amount of time just like in English.
分 = minutes
時間 = hours
Therefore 5分 = 5 minutes and 5時間 = 5 hours, etc.
If you can't remember this try waiting a couple of minutes and trying again. The number will have gone down if it was minutes but not if it was hours.

@conversation on previous page: No kidding, I'm getting really sick of the DW. I don't feel like wasting an hour every day doing the same 4 minigames over and over again >_>

They should have made flash versions of the Stadium and Stadium 2 minigames, used art of newer Pokemon, and added those in. Or the FR/LG minigames. Or Surfing Pikachu from Yellow. Or anything at all for variety.

Anyway:

Female Wingull's not in the OP, but otherwise it's a bunch of blah-whatever from my two-day backlog. :P By now I'm only pressing on for the glory of Slowpoke, Magikarp, and maybe Carvanha. I'm not sure how much I trust Serebii's latest update since they've shown Cleffa being available in the forest since the beginning and it never has been (unfortunately), but I do hope they're right on Lileep and Corphish.

But really, once I cross the Slowpoke and Magikarp line I'm going to need to see someone find something at least as cool as Swinub for extra motivation. Bagon, Heracross, Riolu, Shroomish, Smeargle, Cleffa itself... those would do.

The wiki has confirmed all the new pokemon Serebii has listed, except for Cleffa of course lol. I think Serebii made that one up. Electrike's special move is Signal Beam. All the other moves listed for the new pokemon are level-up moves or egg moves.

Got my female Own Tempo Lotad today lol. I almost didn't even bother, but decided to get him for collection purposes. I thought GF gave him that to abuse Petal Dance's new awesomeness (which would still suck anyhow compared to the other two abilities) but he doesn't even get Petal Dance. If any Grass Pokemon can dance, it's Ludicolo. I mean, he looks like he should be in a mariachi band. Outrage.

Okay, I just added the following persons:

- Kudan
- Jiggy (both games)
- JojoX3
- Ra1d
- The Pokémon Pimp
- Jigglypaul
- Cocy965
- Seinaru
- Joshiro

This was all from page 19. I'll probably be idling quite a lot next days because I'll be playing a lot of Call of Duty and In The Groove, but I will give a sign when I go on Wi-Fi. Shit be wack. If anybody wants to add me, go on and do it. If anybody has a DW Nidoran-F, I demand you to give it to me now or I'll send Team Rocket to screw your sorry ass. Love ya all no homo

...yes? lol

Got another Harvest Exeggute, so there's the highlight of my DW experience. Not much else, though. One more solid day before Open Sky, thank Arceus.

I haven't watered anyone's berries in days. I must be on a way different time zone or on the same one, lol

Alright, I'm getting really frustrated with this because nearly every single Pokemon I don't have always has this as their minigame, but how to you win the Pelipper game? I am almost certain that to even get the Pokemon you need to go all 1000m but I am starting to think it's impossible because for two weeks now I have come 200m short even without hitting anything and maxing speed as quickly as possible. I'm really starting to get pissed because that is the only minigame that comes up. Help?

Alright, I'm getting really frustrated with this because nearly every single Pokemon I don't have always has this as their minigame, but how to you win the Pelipper game? I am almost certain that to even get the Pokemon you need to go all 1000m but I am starting to think it's impossible because for two weeks now I have come 200m short even without hitting anything and maxing speed as quickly as possible. I'm really starting to get pissed because that is the only minigame that comes up. Help?
That's bizarre, and could be a bug. To beat the game/catch the pokemon, you need to only finish the 1000m. If you're getting the same minigame, that's also a problem: I don't know where I found this, but apparently each pokemon has a set minigame.

how long are you taking, a perfect run (or as perfect as ive gotten) is 1:08, meaning 52 seconds left on clock.

on a really bad day i get down to like 1:14-1:20

you hit most water energy, miss all electric energy (maybe hit 1-4 on a bad day), and avoid clouds as much as possible (still nicking them occationally)?
should be making it with plenty of time.
maybe is some type of error with your browser.

Terrible run today, and my dw points refused to update itself despite doing stuff that are supposed to earn me points. Because of that, I didn't manage to break the 10k mark today but I'm 99% I will by tomorrow.
Also, after I picked up a pokemon, they decided to stop showing my ditto at all and I couldn't visit any houses.
Sharing the same sentiments as most of you, getting really sick and tired of DW. Couldn't they at least randomise some of their games more?

Another DW related question, I just got my PokemonPia magazine with a code for one of the Kanto starters. Should I use the code up on my retail cart, or should I create a new GPL account and link it to an r4 so that I can revert the save file when 5th gen's rng is cracked?

Edit: It decided to update and now I'm over 10k. Shining Ocean, here I come.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy

Yeah, I score like waaaaaaaaaaaay high on the Peleper game every time. My advice;

• Just hang back, dodge the thunder
  • pick up as many waters as you can
  • clouds don't take away your points, but they slow you down, which means less waters overall
  • if a water is too far away, or too close to an electric and you think you might hit the electric, skip it

19:00 to 01:00(JPN) is the worst time to play DW.

I just played today on that range and it is the worst experience. I upload pokemon ,before I access DW I go on profile first. And not see my pokemon sleep. I refresh my profile until I see my pokemon on every single click. During play it is very laggy on loading and freeze on loading 2 times. And last when I wake up pokemon. I fear for pokemon stuck bug, so I check on profile, it still show my sleep pokemon and no pokemon that sent in tree. Next, I back to DW and I see my pokemon that I wake him but he still there as well as lost pokemon that I send on left board. So I wait for long until he appear on my profile every single click before I wake my pokemon. Thank goodness he appear in my forest safety.

So I notice that I should.

1.Avoid to play DW during 19:00 to 01:00(JPN).
2.Upload pokemon at least 1-2 hour before I play as same as wake, wait for 1-2 hours after play DW.
3.Check server status here http://www.pokemon-gl.com/swf/ja/traffic/status.html and don't touch it if status is yellow or red play only it is blue.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I have a very simple answer for you, lag. I have done so many prefect runs just to fail to get anywhere near the finish, it is annoying.

The main part of the problem is, that the movement lags, while the time is affected less. Though for some reason in the wailord game the clock really slows down if the lag is in effect.

I triple checked your fc (1076-6806-9613) to make sure it's correct but I can't seem to see you on wifi.
Hmm, just saw that the internet in my whole house blanked out for a while so I was disconnected for a while. The code is correct, I'm re-connecting now.

(reason: deleted post)

Ok, but you don't need to be an ass, you know. My Dreamworld account is bugged, and it's very annoying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)