List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryuuken: got you on both games!
gundambot: I've had you in my Pal Pads for a while now, so feel free to add me any time if you want.

Edit: Just so this post has more to say, got a mess of males in the Black ocean, with twin Omanyte being two of them:

I like how I manage to find a Relicanth every time I go into the ocean even though the third-gen Pokedex says it was once thought extinct.
oh I didn't know you added me..sorry..

Which number of yours would you prefer I add?
Only have two slots left and I'd like to keep one in case i trade/battle with someone...>< so I can only add one of yours...

Only 4 more people unconfirmed in my pad...

They are the following FCs:

1033 6685 1653
0947 8297 3882
2751 6563 4955
1076 6806 9613

Well it looks like gundambot doesn't have slots left so I'll remove his FC then...

1033 6685 1653
1076 6806 9613

Only these two now.

oh I didn't know you added me..sorry..

Which number of yours would you prefer I add?
Only have two slots left and I'd like to keep one in case i trade/battle with someone...>< so I can only add one of yours...
Add my White, it's a little further ahead in points. :)

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Added the following people:
Zekira, Ryuuken, Spoit, gundambot (both)

Still waiting to meet:
Mario, JigglyPaul, Wastum

And various others I listed here:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3125688&postcount=650

Seen:
Kudan, Jiggy (both), outofdashdwz, seinaru

I got to 5000 points on my own in about 20 days, and with 4-5 DW friends I'm already at 7500 in 6 or 7 days. So, the more DW friends the merrier.

I'll be idling in Wi-fi for the next 8 hours or so, but I'll be AFK, so I won't respond if you try to talk to me (and it will disconnect me...).

^ yet I don't even see you lol

Man, I can't wait to see 11 neighbors once I get back to DW...

I be hijacking your berries.

Also, if anyone has a Rawst Berry and/or Chesto Berry, can I have one? I'll replace it with a (useless?) Oran Berry (currently have 300, lol)

Lol the one I got was Tamagetake. I received this a month ago though.

This mail is from Daisuki Club.

Click on that Lucky Challenge picture to get to the section of the mail involving it:

From what I can decipher, it has something to do with Pokémon Daisuki Club's "Pokémon Center" page. Not sure of the details.

If you need the text just below Tamagetoke:

かいせつ
なぜかモンスターボールに、 にているよ。 あいてにどくほうしをふきかけて、 げきたいするぞ。
Google translates this stupidly, but this is probably because of words like "Monster Ball" (which is the JP name of Poké Ball)...

chiizu

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP RNG
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnus
Yeah, that mail isn't related to the dream world, unfortunately.

And I really am idling in Wi-fi from now. (Saw you Zekira!)

I wonder how much points we'll be raking in if our entire Pal Pad were neighbors...

Imagine, if everyone in that pad has 1800+ points, then that would mean at least 9 berry fields each person.

Assuming that no one is watering their own berries and you catch a time when no one watered the other berries as well, 90x40 = 3600.

Oh god, someone who has 40 neighbors should totally solo every single berry field of his/her neighbors.

I just hit 15k today, and unlocked quite a number of new pokemon.

Small Forest
Pachirisu M - Shock Wave (Gen 4 TM move)
Electrike F - Ice Fang (Egg move) This move isn't mentioned in the Japanese wiki nor Serebii, but i think it doesn't really matter since it's an egg move.
Sudowoodo M - Role Play (Gen 4 tutor move)
Tauros M - Rage (level up move)

Open Sky
Tropius M - Gust (start move, lolwat)

Just 4.5k points away from dratini, vulpix and poliwag... It's been a while since I'm this excited about DW.

You probably scored low?
Maybe. I hardly see a correlation between moves, gender and scores though. Sometimes I score terrible and get a female with a 4th gen tutor move, sometimes I score great and get a male with a start/level up move.

I just hit 15k today, and unlocked quite a number of new pokemon.

Small Forest
Pachirisu M - Shock Wave (Gen 4 TM move)
Electrike F - Ice Fang (Egg move) This move isn't mentioned in the Japanese wiki nor Serebii, but i think it doesn't really matter since it's an egg move.
Sudowoodo M - Role Play (Gen 4 tutor move)
Tauros M - Rage (level up move)

Open Sky
Tropius M - Gust (start move, lolwat)

Just 4.5k points away from dratini, vulpix and poliwag... It's been a while since I'm this excited about DW.

CONGRATS to Kudan-chan for hitting 15500 points!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!~~~

I saw Chizu and that filled up my Palpad.

I'm going to have to delete one of my older neighbors from a different forum because he's really inactive with his berries anyway, to free up a wifi-trading pal pad space.

Last night and I'm now 500 points away from the Ocean, hopefully today!

Also last night 3 dog-gone small forest trips! Kyaaaaah!
Only 1 Open Sky trip *tears* these algorithms suck......... >.<

Though I did get my Stealth Rock Aerodactyl so that was great!

Maybe the more areas unlocked, i.e. Forest, Sky, and Ocean VS. just SKY, and forest, will lead to LESS forest route being picked spammage............and more likely to cycle through all three.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Lolwut, I fucked up and put a pokémon to sleep yesterday before adding anyone here >__> Now I have to wait until tomorrow to have everyone here appearing in my Dream World.

I still have to see Spoit, outofdashdwz, JojoX3, gundambot and Wastum.

Haven't been on for a while...

Added everyone who said they added me.

Note : whoever had Black and White friend codes in their signatures,i always add Black,because i use black so yeah xD

Edit***

Going to wi-fi idle for an hour or so.

Hi people, regarding the HL problems, it has been solved like about 6 days ago, (if you do notice, this period my DW points laterially jumped, approx 3K in 6 days) then pokemon GL sent me a reply.

ポケモンだいすきクラブ <support@pdc.pokemon.jp>
Date:Fri, Nov 19, 2010 8:56 am
To:
ngsoonaik@teamrobo.com

いつも「ポケモンだいすきクラブ」を
ご利用いただきありがとうございます。
(Thank you are always using Pokemon Diasuki Club service)

ご連絡が遅くなり、まことに申し訳ございません。
(I apologize for late reply. YES SUPER LATE, 5 WORKING DAYS)
また、「ポケモングローバルリンク」ご利用にあたっては、
プログラムの処理遅延により、
ご迷惑をおかけして申し訳ございません。
(Apologies for any inconvenience)

先日お問い合わせいただきました件についてですが、
プログラムの処理が遅れていたことが原因となり、
「ポケモンドリームワールド」上で、
本来ではない操作が可能になった為、
「ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト」に、
(blah blah blah....)
ポケモンをつれて帰ることができない症状が、確認できました。 <- They didn't know the cause why there are rare case of pokemon on waiting list cannot be transferred via Game Sync.

そのため、「ポケモンドリームワールド」のご利用状況にあわせ、
「ポケットモンスターブラック・ホワイト」に、
ポケモンをつれて帰れるように、
サーバ側のデータを修正させていただきましたので、<- They say they will fix the server for it, likely a manual modification on my a/c
ご連絡いたします。

また、今回の症状でつれて帰れなかったポケモンは、
通常のポケモンをつれて帰る操作を
お試しいただくことで、つれて帰れます。
(Please use the recommended ways to prevent such incident from happening again, possibly....)

●「ハイリンクの森」に仲良くなったポケモンをつれて帰る方法

?「ゆめのき」で選んでいただいたポケモンが、ホームの
 「なかよしボード」に貼られているかご確認お願いいたします。

?「ポケモンドリームワールド」のご利用がおわりましたら
 画面の右上にある「ポケモンドリームワールドを終了する」で
 終了していただきます。
(End your DW session by pressing the power button on the top right hand corner)

「ポケモンドリームワールド」を正しく終了できたかご不安な場合は、
 「ポケモングローバルリンク」の「プロフィールページ」より、
 ねかしつけているポケモンがいるかご確認できます。
 万が一、ねかしつけたポケモンがいる場合は、もう一度、
 「ポケモンドリームワールド」をクリックして、「ポケモンを起こす」の
 ボタンを押すことでポケモンを起こすことができます。

?ゲームシンクでポケモンを起こしていただきます。

?「ハイリンクの森」のすべてのエリアを確認ください。

また、今回のデータ処理遅延により、
ゆめしまに1回行った際、
複数のポケモンと仲良くなれた場合がありますが、
通常「ポケモンドリームワールド」で、
1回のお願いでつれて帰れるポケモンは1匹となります。
予めご了承くださいますようお願いいたします。

その他ご不明点がございましたら、
お気軽にご相談くださいませ。

これからも「ポケモンだいすきクラブ」を
よろしくお願いいたします。

The rest, either I am lazy or dunno how to translate.... lol
OK, back to work.

On the side note: Any people residing in Singapore other than me & Kudan here?

Maybe. I hardly see a correlation between moves, gender and scores though. Sometimes I score terrible and get a female with a 4th gen tutor move, sometimes I score great and get a male with a start/level up move.
I agree. I logged every mini-game score, pokemon, move, gender, and even secondary goals in the mini-games like finding the berry in the hide-and-seek game for a week. Saw zero to no correlation between score and anything else. For all we know, just passing the game is the only real goal in it. I haven't tried purposely getting low scores yet, I might do that tonight.

Good to hear your DW is all fixed, Soon ^^.

The gender/moves might not be dependent on points, but since you can get 10-30 dream points per minigame it might affect the dream points you get...

テキストの壁
So they finally figured it out? It still sucks for the ones that got glitched and are now behind by a month...

The gender/moves might not be dependent on points, but since you can get 10-30 dream points per minigame it might affect the dream points you get...
That's what I'm hoping since it's the only reason I still bother doing more with the ice cream game than just putting in one full-size scoop.

For those wondering, five sky and two forest runs today between my games, so no more ocean news. :/ However, I did notice one thing: I didn't get to water any berries in my White, but after dropping by all the houses to look for berries I wound up with 52 points more than before. I think I only traded one item in that time and I know trading doesn't give 52 points (I don't think it even gives anything), so I guess there's still some value in keeping around people who haven't been playing lately.

Yeah I think DW points is about all it affects. Anyways, here's what I did tonight:

Low Score F Hoppip Synthesis LV
Low Score F Hoothoot Night Shade EG
High Score M Murkrow Confuse Ray EG
High Score M Gligar Feint EG
Low Score M Swablu Feather Dance EG
High Score F Murkrow Confuse Ray EG
High Score M Pidgey Gust LV
Low Score M Hoothoot Foresight LV

The low score ones I literally did just enough to pass the game and nothing else, so they were very low, all under 2000. The high scores were all over 40000. This isn't nearly enough data to have a concrete conclusion, but it is enough to show that there is a pretty general randomness to it. I took the female Hoothoot in case anyone cares ^^. Also, the Wiki is updated and has all moves listed for all pokemon besides Zigzagoon, Castform, Poliwag, Magikarp and Seaking. Another source lists Poliwag's as Sleep Talk.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Nice, I scored ~320 points today. For a not-that-exciting DW playtime and having "only" 7 neighbours, I guess it's a pretty good amount, right?

lol at this rate it's gonna take 56 days to find Drought Vulpix in the forest

I got my points required to get to the Ocean, before going to the island, just from friend/neighbor interactions (i.e. watering my neighbors berries, and trading 9 berries per neighbor), not counting the point increases in between my log-ins from neighbors watering my berries vs me watering theirs, but I guess that's because my pal-pad is full.

Three trips to the Ocean only yielded 2 berries and a male Relicanth, which is surprisingly "dry" for an Ocean (pun intended), so that was crap!

One forest trip had 4 pokemon encounters and a couple berries!

Thank god for the neighbor points, because the island points were dismal.....
even so, I pulled a nice 560 point haul/increase.

Now sitting on 10,103 points halfway to Droughtails, Drizzletoad, Lapras and Scale-Dratini.

I idled all day and even saw a few people, but they weren't added to the list on the dream world. I think I did it wrong? Do you have to go use the monitor to do something rather than just standing in the wi fi room?

I idled all day and even saw a few people, but they weren't added to the list on the dream world. I think I did it wrong? Do you have to go use the monitor to do something rather than just standing in the wi fi room?
Just standing should do it, but both you and the people you've added need to have game synced after seeing each other before the Dream World finally registers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)