Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedMeowth, take a Bulbasaur. He gets one attacking move and it cannot be STAB. Have him learn PoisonPowder and SleepPowder before evolving, and he must keep these afterward. After learning double-powder he can evolve into Ivysaur, but he must solo Misty to evolve again.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
@ auramaster: No, it does not have to be confused. That would be too hard. You basically just need to switch it into Zubat's Supersonic a few times or something.

@ RedMeowth: You get a Venusaur, which must always have Giga Drain, Synthesis and Leech Seed. It must solo a gym (trainers and all)

EDIT: how embarrassing. You get the Lapras from Silph Co., and it must be all special.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sapphire Payback Scramble & Fire Red Scramble

I might go & make a Scramble Queue with challenges I can do in the future.

The first one is a regular Sapphire Scramble with a difference: People may only give me challenges I have already dished out to other people in the past for Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. No duplicates, no trades, & to prove you read the rules before issuing a challenge, you must quote the challenge you give me (Which has to be one I dished out). So, wanted me to feel what its like to be issued a challenge that I gave that screwed someone over? Then hit me with one of my shots (They're as far back as page 106ish).

The second is a regular Fire Red Scramble. No trades, need a Starter, someone who can Surf would be nice, & The playthrough will go to the 2nd battle against the champion (Post-National Dex), so I want someone to issue me a challenge for a Pokemon that is doesn't appear in Kanto (i.e. SevII Island Pokemon).

Without further ado, fire away. :)

EDIT: I will reserve the right to reject challenges...

@Its_A_Random, for Sapphire Payback:

Take a Zubat & name it Flapper.

Oh no! It turns out that your Zubat likes Cheri Berries & takes one from you! You try to get it back, but your Zubat starts crying & you give it back. Your Zubat refuses to fight without a Cheri Berry. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but it needs to Solo one of Watson's Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.
Original Post

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Oh No! I thought that challenge would show up...Oh well, I'll have fun with my very own Flapper the Cheri Berry Zubat (CBZ for short), a challenge I have given to four people. At the time of writing...Keep them coming! :)

@Its_A_Random: For your FireRed Scramble, take a Seel. If you opt to teach it Surf, it may not know any other attacking moves (as a Seel). In order to evolve into Dewgong, it must solo seven Pokemon in Blaine's Gym, including at least one of Blaine's. Upon evolving into Dewgong, it must solo fifteen Pokemon in Giovanni's Gym, including two of Giovanni's. It may never be your lowest-leveled Pokemon (that includes tied for lowest). In the Elite Four, it must solo the following: Lorelei's Dewgong (to prove its superiority), both of Bruno's Onix, Agatha's Golbat, any two of Lance's Dratini evos, and your Rival's Rhydon and starter. Name it Kanye West (because it's the greatest Dewgong of ALL TIME!!!).

Random, for Fire Red, take a Charmander. It can evolve after soloing Erika, then again after soloing Blaine's Rapidash. Once it becomes a Charziard, it may not use any moves with a base power below 120. Friendly hint: use substitute. Name it Behemoth.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Its_A_Random for Sapphire:

chomzloh, your starter is Mudkip (Name it whatever you want) Its challenge depends on nature:

• Neutral: Solo 2 Gym Leader Main Pokemon (Except for Roxanne's) to evolve into Marshtomp, then solo 3 more Gym Leader Main Pokemon to evolve into Swampert.
  • + Attack: Solo 1 Gym Leader Main Pokemon with Bide to evolve into Marshtomp, then Solo 2 more G.L.M.P. with Bide to evolve into Swampert.
  • + Defence: Congratulations! There are no restrictions for evolving into Marshtomp, but sorry...Marshtomp can't evolve into Swampert until you defeat the E4...
  • + Sp. Attack: Solo 2 G.L.M.P. without any Water or Ground type moves to evolve into Marshtomp, then solo another 2 G.L.M.P. without any Water or Ground type moves into Swampert.
  • + Sp. Defence: Solo 5 G.L.M.P. (Except for Roxanne's) to evolve into Marshtomp. Marshtomp can evolve into Swampert whenever!
  • + Speed: Solo 3 G.L.M.P. (Except for Roxanne's) to evolve into Marshtomp, then solo 2 G.L.M.P. to evolve into Swampert.
Have fun!
Enjoy! (I'm hoping for +Defense)

-edit-
Texas Cloverleaf, here's your Pokemon...

One day, while walking in the grass, you find a rare Pokemon! A Swablu! You catch it & call it Cotton, because of the wings & you treat it as if it was your favourite Pokemon.
Then one day, you were raising your Pokemon & suddenly, it evolves into the almighty Altaria! You start thinking that it isn't cute anymore, but then it starts using powers that a Dragon has!
You start thinking of it as a cool Pokemon & before you know it, it has Dragon Dance, Earthquake, & Dragon Claw!
You appreciate it & then one day, your Altaria faces off against Drake & your Altaria shows that he/she is the superior Dragon by sweeping his entire team! And then you suddenly think Wow! Altaria is the best Dragon ever...

Recap:
-Catch a Swablu & name it Cotton.
-Once it becomes an Altaria, It must know & keep Dragon Dance, Earthquake, Dragon Claw, & a move of your choice before the E4.
-It must Solo Drake.

Have fun! :)

Way to live up to the "if you wouldn't do it don't give it"rule.
Ammendment Change its name to Chomzloh.

Bring the Snorlax South of Lavender Town. Name it Fat Camp. Upon catching it, without using any items or healing you must immediately go battle the Snorlax west of Celadon.

If Snorlax defeats its cousin teach it 2 of the four following moves before you leave the Fuschia city gym : Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Toxic. You may choose the two final moves as long as one of them is a physically attacking move.
If Snorlax faints or is switched out then teach it the four following moves before you leave the Fuschia city gym :Thunder, Blizzard, Hyper Beam, Sandstorm.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Alright, my current Pokemon are...

SAPPHIRE PAYBACK SCRAMBLE

FIRE RED SCRAMBLE

• Seel (Kanye West): May not know any other attacking moves as a Seel if I teach it Surf, Solo 7 Pokemon in Blaine's Gym (Including one of Blaine's Pokemon) to evolve, as a Dewgong, It must solo 15 pokemon in Giovanni's Gym (Including one of Giovanni's Pokemon) as well as Lorelei's Dewgong, Both of Bruno's Onix's, Agatha's Golbat, Two of Lance's Dratini evos, & the Champion's Rhydon. May never be the lowest levelled Pokemon on team. (Dummy007)
  • Charmander (Behemoth): Solo Erika to evolve & Blaine's Rapidash to evolve again. As a Charizard, cannot use moves of a power above 120. (Dexington)
  • Reserved (Vratix)
  • Wynaut: Cannot evolve or use Encore (bwburke94)
  • Reserved (Dark Ray)
  • Ratatta (TopPercent) No STAB, Solo both of Lance's Dragonites on the rematch to evolve (yaya0)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Reserved for It's a Random
For Both? Or the one version?

Don't think its possible to get a Wynaut in Fire Red, so I may have to reject it...

EDIT: It is possible to find Wobbufet in Cerulean Cave.

And Lolcat, try again for both, Vulpix doesn't appear in Fire Red & I'm only accepting challenges that I have issued in the past for Sapphire.

Random, for that Charizard, the total base powers don't add to 120. You can't use a move below 120, just clarifying. As you have it now, thats what it sounds like.

@Its_A_Random: in case you need a replacement for FR:

TopPercent, the adamant Rattata. Non STAB moves, and may evolve only if it solos both Lance's Dragonite in the rematch.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I'm dropping Lolcat's reservations.

The Pokemon
SAPPHIRE PAYBACK SCRAMBLE

FIRE RED SCRAMBLE

• Seel (Kanye West): May not know any other attacking moves as a Seel if I teach it Surf, Solo 7 Pokemon in Blaine's Gym (Including one of Blaine's Pokemon) to evolve, as a Dewgong, It must solo 15 pokemon in Giovanni's Gym (Including one of Giovanni's Pokemon) as well as Lorelei's Dewgong, Both of Bruno's Onix's, Agatha's Golbat, Two of Lance's Dratini evos, & the Champion's Rhydon. May never be the lowest levelled Pokemon on team. (Dummy007)
  • Charmander (Behemoth): Solo Erika to evolve & Blaine's Rapidash to evolve again. As a Charizard, cannot use moves of a power below 120. (Dexington)
  • Reserved (Vratix)
  • Wynaut: Cannot evolve or use Encore (bwburke94)
  • Clefairy (ImARandom2): Only move is Metronome, until it learns it, only move if Pound/Double Slap (Dark Ray)
  • Ratatta (TopPercent): No STAB, Adamant nature, Solo both of Lance's Dragonites on the rematch to evolve (yaya0)
Need to edit in stuff, chocolate-kipp, I need a link as well...

Venra77, because I'm lazy, I'll give you the same challenge I gave icay a few pages back...
Icay, take a male Ledian & name it Super Bug. You must catch it as a Ledyba & evolve it into Ledian before Ecruteak.

Your Ledian thinks he is a Superhero & can make his teamates around him Superheroes as well, therefore, he must know this moveset before your battle with Lugia:
-Super Support: Agility/Reflect/Light Screen/Safeguard
-Super Pass: Baton Pass
-Super Punch: Mach Punch/Comet Punch
-Super Force: Bug Buzz/Swift

Your Ledian must prove to you he really is a Superhero by Baton Passing against 3 Gym Leader Pokemon & Soloing 2 Gym Leader Pokemon.

Have fun.

Finally found one:

auramaster, take the Castform you get from the Weather Institute.

You must then go to the name rater & give it a nickname (The Institute gives you an unicknamed one), either Sun, Rain, or Hail.

If you name it Sun, It must know & keep Sunny Day, Ember/Fire Blast, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Sunny Day when the weather isn't Sun.
If you name it Rain, It must know & keep Rain Dance, Water Gun/Thunder, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Rain Dance when the weather isn't Rain.
If you name it Hail, It must know & keep Hail, Powder Snow/Blizzard, Weather Ball & a move of your choice. It must use Hail when the weather isn't Hail.

Have fun.
Good luck with this one, I know it's a bit on the easy side...AGAIN...

<thumps head against wall repeatedly>

EDIT: @Venra77: Take a Mareep nicknamed Sparky. Sparky has a pathological fear of other Electric-types, and as such it cannot be used against them. It cannot evolve into Flaafy until it soloes Morty. By this point it has gotten over its fear of Electric-types, to the point that it wants to utterly destroy them. So, every time you encounter an Electric-type (in the wild, in a Trainer battle, wherever) Sparky must solo that 'mon. When it evolves into Ampharos, it becomes resentful of the Electric type as a whole. Consequently, as soon as Sparky evolves it cannot learn any more Electric moves, and must forget any it already knows. In addition, as an Ampharos it must solo Clair's Kingdra. After the E4 have been defeated Sparky realizes that the Electric type really isn't that bad after all. In will then learn three Electric moves, one of which must be Thunder Wave, and the other two must be attacks.

@ its a random

ok i like ur challenge alot but can u give me a 3rd move for super force cuz im not gonna be lv 41 when i battle lugia

The Super Bug falls behind about at Chuck, which is by the way, when my game froze. AGAIN. I'm just gonna have to reset one of my games...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Venra, There's always Exp. Share, & you have plenty of time to get it to at least Lv.41, but if you say so...the third move shall be Silver Wind.

Have fun. :)

Now I have my 6 Challenges for Sapphire & I'm now waiting on Vratix for a Fire Red Challenge. Thank you all for the challenges.

EDIT: Thanks, chocolate-kipp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)