nj art

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
That thing. Is awesome. It looks like something out of a Sci-fi movie, where for some reason directors think other cultures are always covered in lines. Can't wait to see it finished.

I'm curious to what the "gloopy" parts will look like on the body.

Did Mence and Chomp switch places during the "suspects" comic? Or is it some kind of perspective thing I'm missing.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Just posting to say that finals are upon me and I'm gonna need to do some hardcore studying from here to christmas break so updates might be slow

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
woah so im going to be doing a couple comics for BOTW from now on

these two comics are separate by the way so dont try to read them as one

you should totally go read the log for these here so you can understand the jokes (or lack thereof)

Oh man I love your comics, they make cute things intimidating and intimidating things cute while still maintaining comedy and pokemon know-how, excellent products my good man. Speaking of, since I love the style of these 'mons more than anything else, could you sketch me up a Crimgan in the style of this? You can draw him however you want, I'd just want for him to be acceptable as an AVATAR (HINT HINT). I know exams are a dick so take as long as you like!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Oh man I love your comics, they make cute things intimidating and intimidating things cute while still maintaining comedy and pokemon know-how, excellent products my good man. Speaking of, since I love the style of these 'mons more than anything else, could you sketch me up a Crimgan in the style of this? You can draw him however you want, I'd just want for him to be acceptable as an AVATAR (HINT HINT). I know exams are a dick so take as long as you like!
Thanks much! Since this style isn't all that particularly time-consuming or difficult, I can probably get it done pretty quickly.

oh and also, not that i really care or anything but just to clear up any confusion, ive been called a dude a lot, i'm a girl

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Oooh. I should experiment with that. I usually do my lazy shading style. ;> I can color something really quick in like 30 mins. Marker tool is my friend.
I lay down my flat colors with the pencil, then I make a new layer and lay down base shades with that. From there, I make a new layer and put down more shades with the regular brush, then blend em together with the watercolor. Works pretty well!

Ho-oh is looking good, can't wait to see it finished. The comic for battle of the week are good and really fit into the logs of the battle.

Love how you even pay attention to the musculature with the designs on that deer-in-process. Looking forward to seeing the thing completed.
And also everything else in this thread is plain awesome!

Can you draw me a Barujina if you ever have the time?

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Love how you even pay attention to the musculature with the designs on that deer-in-process. Looking forward to seeing the thing completed.
And also everything else in this thread is plain awesome!

Can you draw me a Barujina if you ever have the time?
yep no problem ill add it to the queue

speaking of requests, no i have not forgotten about you people, and I promise I am indeed going to fulfill eventually; 3/8 finals down, i plan on getting a lot drawn over christmas break.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy

read the log to this comic here!

And wow, shiny new artist badge. Thanks everybody who helped me get this and thanks to the people who have supported my art!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)