nj art

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
blooregard q kazoo for bloo

i really admire McCracken's ability to put so much life into such a simple character, I tried to insert my personality and style in this piece as well

sig will be done later

Hey don't consider this an official request, but they just came out with some American names. The pigeon pokemon's ability Pigeon Heart just hilariously became "Big Pecks", and I thought to myself, "wow it would be hilarious to see an artist's rendition of Pidove with Big Pecks". Then I thought 'well nastyjungle already gave a Budew big muscles and it's kind of the same thing".

So yeah, a Pidove with "Big Pecks" would be abjectly hilarious. Just a thought.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
crimgan in my comic style for smith

(it looks kind of shitty resized with full detail, but i'll make it if you want)

Your drawings are a ton of a fun. To be honest, I don't usually find stills of Bloo all that interesting, but he really comes to life when animated...and then when you draw him. Great scheming face. I'd ask for more cartoon characters if I hadn't already made a request.

I love the Crimgan too, he's totally got that raspy, choking laugh.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Thank you everybody very much for the compliments!

I honestly never expected that my art would be very popular here. I really appreciate all of the nice comments.

Here is a gift!

Oh, and 40 luvdiscs, yay

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
the sophisticated for bloo

this size should work as a sig

i like being able to have free range with requests, and just "draw bloo" gives me a whole lot of options to do what i like. that being said, there's also more risk involved that the requester may not like what i drew. either way, hope you like it

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
haha, i love the bloo signature. your style is really impressive to me, and each work seems so cute in its own way. congrats on the artist badge, because you definitely deserve it :)

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh Nasty, you still haven't done my swarm of Mamepato/Pidove :(

Requesting a Pidove, however you want it! (Though the version in my avatar would be awesome).

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Oh Nasty, you still haven't done my swarm of Mamepato/Pidove :(

Requesting a Pidove, however you want it! (Though the version in my avatar would be awesome).
I know, I've been so terrible with requests lately :(
im rather bogged down with stuff around the site, but im gonna get to em eventually i promise :)

also i forgot to show these when i drew them like 3 months ago

i draw way too many of these horrible little things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)