nj art

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
was doing a prep comic to prepare myself for some more botw stuff
the joke was terrible and immature so i didnt finish, but heres the single panel that did get completed, might as well show it

you guys can invent your own joke to go with it

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff219/nintendo_7/Fagon.png

Salamence: Hey thats not nice!

Garchomp: Haha I know he's a total... what?

Salamence: That drawing is mean and insensitive.

Garchomp: What the hell happened to you?!?

Salamence: Well ever since I got banned I've been thinking... All this bad shit happened because I was a dick. People wanted me banned because I was a jerk.

Garchomp (rolls eyes):Yeah, that was totally the reason.

Salamence: Anyway when I get out of here next year I plan on being a better Pokemon. A kind, caring pokemon who supports teams rather than sweeping. I'm going to give Flygon a great big hug the next time I see him!

Garchomp: I drew another picture.

you guys can invent your own joke to go with it
I'm dying to see what happens, so I think I'll follow in PK Gaming's footsteps. Mine is probably way more terrible than what you didn't post, but what can I do.

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/flygonandaltaria.png/
Salamence: Ha ha! But really. Flygon may not be a top-tier Pokemon, but he wouldn't go that low.
Garchomp: Trust me, he would. He's been having a lot of Isshus lately.
---
Anyway, the Politoed comic is great. Can't wait to see more botw stuff, either!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
whoops forgot to reply

And sorry about spamming inboxes on dA! I'm doing it picture by picture because the teacher asked me to keep a record of them, so dA gives me a nice little permanent home for each one (I should probably start making more of them scraps, though).
It's more about filling your own gallery with different stages of unfinished work than filling the inbox of the watchers (which isn't much), but if you've been told to chronicle the assignment then I guess that's what you got to do.

Furthermore, those are rad collarbones. Or pipes. I'm eager to see what you'll make of the tool she carried.

are you just making the torso? because if you are your missing out on the fact that she also reads mien kampf on her lunch break (its at her feet)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Yep, I'm doing the entire thing. And the whole Mein Kampf is a jeer at Hitler, because it's under her feet and women had to work in the factories while men were fighting in WWII.

I sure do love your botw comics, and this is no exception. They fit so well with the log and add a bit of humour which is nice.

Your other WIP is looking good as well.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
As you can tell by my avatar, I love Green version Machoke! It's my favorite sprite in the entire series, probably. I like his old design a whole lot.

A simple drawing, but my favorite in a long time.

Edit: And also, 65 luvdiscs! Thank you everybody! I'm so close to a goldie!

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
I see cleavage! =P

haha great drawing nasty! I like how you've done an almost chibi like style, but kept him badass ^^

breh

強いだね
well executed; probably one of the best pokemon designs too (and a personal favorite... hate its evo though)

I'd like to see other gen 5 pokemon (kurumayu please please please)

I really enjoy that you outline these guys! If I did this type of stuff I would definitely put 1,000 outlines on everything.

If you are looking for honest criticism, I do have to say that your typography could use a little work, though...

I love impact more than most (the font, I use it all the time) but your kerning is "no dice"-- check out the distance between the "E" in shelmet and the "T"-- then compare to everything else.

Don't let font defaults take control over the space between your letters!

I do enjoy your work, and hope that you continue to share it with us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)