[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I love

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

I wrote a free verse poem for

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

and copied it and pasted it here. Here it is:

vonFielder sucks
vonFielder sucks

My biggest wish is having nights alone with

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

high in (I MEAN ON - PARDON MY BAD ENGLISH) roofies so I can make

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

nasty erotic (for me) things. (I meant DO NASTY EROTIC THINGS FOR ME; pardon my absolutely DEPLORABLE ENGLISH)

I'll be back.

Taking Spiffy's post (persuade and silence) into consideration, I'm now fairly certain that the mafia are aware of each other's existence. As such, I will post the numbers my role PM yielded me.
There are 12 villagers, 2 5-man mafias, and 4 neutrals. If someone can make something of this without cardflip, give a shout-out.

Taking Spiffy's post (persuade and silence) into consideration, I'm now fairly certain that the mafia are aware of each other's existence. As such, I will post the numbers my role PM yielded me.
There are 12 villagers, 2 5-man mafias, and 4 neutrals. If someone can make something of this without cardflip, give a shout-out.
I don't think I follow what you're saying. I would have probably been godkilled by now if I was both persuaded and silenced. From what Pidge posted on Day 1, I'm pretty sure Yeti butchered my night results to make me think I was silenced all game.

And do you mean that the mafia members of each faction know the people in their faction, or that one mafia team knows of the other's existence?

And I think only 12 villagers is way too small considering that all not allied with the village would be able to outvote us Day 1. :/

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Greetings all. Have you heard of the cookie parties? Everyone is having them. In fact, I found a little more about them... I won't reveal who the actual user is, for their protection.

---

vonFiedler said:
You discovered that [removed] is the Cookie Monster. His actions:
At night, you can PM blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Share Cookies with USER”. USER will be busy eating cookies, so their night action priority will go down.
Also at night, you can PM blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Cookie Party with USER1, USER2, etc.” You can include between 2 and 4 USERs. During the update, it will be announced whether these players are all on the same team or not.
---

Now... If we look at these cookie parties...

Franklin and HitoriRaven are on opposing teams
UncleSam and Eo Ut Mortus are on opposing teams
Yeti and Altair are on opposing teams

Tell me if I missed any.

There is a mafia or neutral in each of those pairings. We can't lynch Franklin I think because he is kidnapped. Yeti is already dead. Therefore I think Eo Ut Mortus should be our vote, as UncleSam seemed pretty village from his posts.

lynch Eo Ut Mortus

is this fine yes/no?

Also, this video is pretty funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bc0mG5omTo

Well, for all the village leading US did (of which there was none) he wasn't truly that helpful to us. He did seem pretty village though, but he's got a history of moling villages. Although this is the first game I've ever played in with Eo in it, so can't say anything there. LOL @ COOKIE MONSTER YAAAAA
No lynch for now. I
I'm waiting to see what develops.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I am clean I assure you. Lynch reyscarface to tie it. I will explain more later when I have time.

Remember, pidge, when I promised to kill you last? I lied.

I love

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

I wrote a free verse poem for

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

and copied it and pasted it here. Here it is:

vonFielder sucks
vonFielder sucks

My biggest wish is having nights alone with

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

high in (I MEAN ON - PARDON MY BAD ENGLISH) roofies so I can make

capefeather
Fangren
smashlloyd20
theangryscientist
reyscarface
Eo Ut Mortus
Spiffy
Johann Fatecrashers
polelover44
Nook
Pidge
HitoriRaven
UltraPorygon
Kharozz
Server_Crash
terrador14
Altair
JB25

nasty erotic (for me) things. (I meant DO NASTY EROTIC THINGS FOR ME; pardon my absolutely DEPLORABLE ENGLISH)

I'll be back.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pidge thought the most important thing in his life was scum hunting, but what was important was gravity. A mysterious figure throws him off a cliff, killing him.

Pidge was Fiona Elisi Linette.

It is still Day 4

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Eo was working on his next love poem for reyscarface, when an angry mob came inquiring about the death of one Pidge.

"We think you did it" polelover said.

Eo mustered up his best comeback, "Fuck you, asshole."

Sadly it was not enough to prevent the lynch.

Eo Ut Mortus was John Matrix.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is in 48 hours, or after we get all actions in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)