1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by vonFiedler, Jan 19, 2011.

1. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

Approved by Earthworm

Once upon a time there was this village where everyone was overworked and unhappy but at least there wasn't any organized crime. Then there was organized crime. So a family of made men decide to invade the foggy town and take over. YOU SHOULD READ THIS STORY CAREFULLY, IT IS GAME RELEVANT. The mafia was looking for STARS because STARS are the key to controlling the town so they all went off to look for STARS.

Some Fuckin Rules (open)
    1. This will be a NOC Mafia - Therefore, you may not make any sort of contact with other players be it not in the main thread. Sending forum PMs counts as 'outside the thread'. We trust players to follow and enforce this rule in case another tries his luck. Since there will be at least one informed faction in this game, players in that faction will be able to communicate with one another outside the thread, but by no means are they allowed to talk to others outside their faction, at least not in the same manner.

2. Cardflip is off - Upon death, a player and their role name will be revealed and nothing else. Their faction and ability will remain hidden.

3. Deadtalking - It's ok to talk while alive, but when you are no longer alive, anything you've learned of from that point onwards cannot be shared with living players. We cannot enforce this, but please, do not do this. Since this is NOC, you are anticipated to refrain from ever talking with others about the game be it not in the main thread, unless you are in the same informed faction with him. In that case, you are able to strategize with them even after death, but you are still unable to transfer information received after death.

4. Role PMs - Each player has a Role PM. You may not share any part of your role PM before Day 1, unless you are part of the same informed faction. Screenshotting of a Role PM, or rather screenshotting of all forms, is banned. You may share or quote anything said by the host, but do know that these may be faked (and hell, I'm encouraging fakery in this game).

5. Lynches - There will be a lynch every day. Every player may vote for another player in the daily lynch. The vote must be bolded and must contain the target player's full forum name somewhere in the bolded sentence. If you wish to revote or add a new vote, edit your post or make a new post. If a tie occurs, none of the players will be lynched. Since this is an NOC Mafia, I am not going to be a curmudgeon about players discussing majority. And since this is NOC, deadlines will take as long as there is still discussion.

6. Actions - According to the instructions given in your Role PM, you may send both Blue_Tornado and vonFiedler a forum PM containing your action, which will be in the format "Day/Night X - Custom". If you have an available action and choose not to use it, send a forum PM containing "Day/Night X - Idling". If you have an available action and do not send anything without alerting the hosts, we will assume you are inactive and may sub someone in your place. Do not make us do this.

7. Items - There are items in this game. To send an item to another player, send a PM in the same manner as actions to both hosts containing "Day/Night X - Send ITEM to USER". USER will receive the item when said Day/Night is over.

8. About The Game -

• This is a standard Village vs Mafia game, with the amount of Mafia factions currently hidden.
    • There are items called STARS in this game. They are the key to victory, so anyone who doesn't have one should be looking for them.
    • Deadlines will be 48 hours after the original update post. Due to timezone issues between us hosts, this may change oftentimes.
    • Do expect extraordinary roles, as these exist. Be open minded.
    • This game will be admittedly "trollish". Try to take everything in good humor and don't take it seriously whether you win or lose.
    9. There is no rule 8.

Players List (Randomized)
    capefeather
    Fangren
    reyscarface

Dead:
    Yeti
    LightWolf
    Aura Guardian
    Da Letter El
    zorbees
    Phantasia jigglypuffers42
    Agape UncleSam
    Pidge
    Eo Ut Mortus
    Altair
    theangryscientist
    Nook wickdaggler
    Kharozz
    smashlloyd20
    polelover44
    Johann Fatecrashers
    Server_Crash
    HitoriRaven
    JB25
    Spiffy
    UltraPorygon
    terrador14

It is now Night 0. There are no kills. Night 0 ends in 48 hours.
  2. polelover44

polelover44

first.

I am very excite.
    [​IMG]
  3. Fangren

Fangren

First NOC game on smogon, I'm excited.
  4. Da Letter El

Da Letter El Officially internet famous
    is a Forum Moderator

GUYS, I HAVE THE SANDS

ALL USERS WHO WANT THE SANDS CONTACT ME OUTSIDE OF THE THREAD
  5. Franklin

Franklin

YOU JIVE CRACKAS BETTER PRAY TO YO GOD CAUSE YOU'LL NEED ALL THE LUCK YOU CAN GET

GET YO WHITE ASSES TO #50,000
  6. Blue_Tornado

Blue_Tornado

All PMs out.

go
  7. polelover44

polelover44

I am going.
    [​IMG]
  8. Aura Guardian

Aura Guardian

Good luck, everyone.
  9. Quagsires

Quagsires

My priority was sky high. How did I not get in?

And where's the IRC channel for the NOC so I can troll?

(Willing to Sub)
  10. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

There's trolling, and then there's you are like the 5th person to make the same joke.

js
  11. Spiffy

Spiffy

I would be very excite if I loved poles too.
  12. Acklow

Acklow

Just here to troll Spiffy, Lynch Spiffy...ah the good ol' days...
  13. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

Fangren, I think Lockdown was an NOC as well, and it was Cardflip Off, too. Also, I'm willing to sub if one is needed.
  14. Fangren

Fangren

I meant that it was my first NOC game on smogon...
  15. Altair

Altair just who is the coon?

Only a mafia man would be very excite about his role. Suspicious? I think so!!!!!
    Here Fangren implies that he is a noob to noc, thus will get a simple role such as villager. However, my fellow villagers, we mustn't be fooled by such blasphemy!! He is probably a shady mafia man, shadily cackling at us in a shady corner while doing shady deeds.
    The SANDS are obviously an item that would go to a mafia. Plus if you rearrange the letters in his fiendish name, you get "I am mafia". I've got my finger of suspicion(c) on you!
    Here user blue_tornado tries to keep up his obvious facade as a host by informing us (taking an educated guess more like) that all PMs were sent out. I am pretty sure that this man is the wolf among us sheep, pretending to be but a creator when he is in fact a destroyer!
    Good luck?? The only luck you'll be giving is to your fellow mafia teammates when we lynch your ass.

Fangren quickly hops on the defensive, perceiving a threat to his facade as a village idiot. This is only confirming my previous suspicions of you, you shady man!

In summary, everyone is mafia except me.
  16. Johann

Johann

Ampharos mafia will still probably be a bigger troll than this.
  17. theangryscientist

theangryscientist

altair is being far too quick to point fingers
    surely he is mafia
  18. Johann

Johann

Also, what is the irc channel for this game? We need an irc channel for a good game right?

right??

right???

right????
  19. Quagsires

Quagsires

#channel then as the official channel.

Anyone who joins I take their spot.
  20. Yeti

Yeti

i have many STARS, whoever N1s Spiffy for me will receive many STARS
  21. UltraPorygon

UltraPorygon

Spynch Liffy.

Good luck, everyone!
  22. Spiffy

Spiffy

Breaking news: Yeti sucks

Oh wait we already knew that.
    BAM!
  23. Steven Snype

Steven Snype
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

itt: Spiffy sucks.
  24. Yeti

Yeti

something everyone knew: spiffy is a diagnosed autist

also i have me some STARS
  25. Quagsires

Quagsires

You may have more STARS, but who has the SANDS I need for your mafia?

And who's the spy now that Alch isn't here?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)