nj art

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wow your work is amazing!

if its not too much trouble I'd love to see a Plusle in your style!

no worries if you can't do it, i just figured I'd ask.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
happiness and day/night simulation are my least favorite game mechanics
crystal sucked, when im forced to get an eeveelution for my team there are not enough pokemon to chose from

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
hahahahahaha i fucking love it

your style is amazing and your sense of humor is great. i really like all your art, but your comics never fail to put a smile on my face.

I LOVED CRYSTAL!!!!!!

I'm lovin the comics and can't wait to see what is in store for this new piece. Also, I'd like to see how your version of Rosie is coming along. And as a final question, when are you going to do some drawings that aren't comics? Or, have you moved past that style? Juust curious.

Keep up the great work, I'm lovin' all of your art.

TIME WARP EDIT: Awesome, I'm glad to hear that it's just because you've been busy. That means we haven't lost you! And yes, you should get Rosie done, and put 1984 under her feet instead of Mein Kampf. Just a suggestion for a little lulz. I'm excited to see how it will look when finished.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
1. Thanks much!
2. Rosie is actually, unfortunately, unchanged from the last update. I'm really going to have to stop being lazy if I want to pass that class.
3. It does seem like I'm doing quite a bit of comics lately, doesn't it? No, my thin-lined actually-worth-showing pictures are not dead. I've just found it hard to find a time to do them when I'm busy with botw art (but keep your eyes peeled for this style for some on-site things in the near future, as well as next smog ;)) I also like to experiment with styles, I'm still finding myself if that respect.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
haha i walked around with rowsdower forever and he finally evolved at level 36 just in time for that sweet sweet psybeam

bet you didn't think this would ever be updated again

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
haha i walked around with rowsdower forever and he finally evolved at level 36 just in time for that sweet sweet psybeam

bet you didn't think this would ever be updated again
Looks great Nasty! =D It's nice to see a long running WIP.
I don't knwo fi you've heard of him but this piece reminds me a lot of Chris Riddle's art.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
That is a great shoulder and elbow. Also good that you don't recycle details from previous body areas (to my knowledge??????).

Either way, it looks great. The bride of Robocop, standing before us all.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
You fucking doodled that? If I was the teacher, I wouldn't care that you weren't taking notes if you're capable of that, lol. I would probably commission you to do something for the class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)