[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Attention all villagers! Don't forget to change your votes to reyscarface to win!

I might be the last member of a mafia faction, but we're screwed anyways and I don't want the other mafia winning. They randkilled 3 of us, and maybe the village could finally win a NOC game.

In further response to polelover's question.

And finally, watch this, it contains a bunch of references to my role (not to mention it's an awesome song).

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Oh since everyone seems to be deadtalking so I decided to join in too!
And I will use this moment to say: STOP IT.

If you have anything to say discuss it with the hostor other dead players, but not here. For that you will wait till the postgame is up.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I dont get it, excellent user UltraPorygon

First of all youre saying im mafia because incredible mafia player Kharozz inspected me. Then you say you wanted to form an alliance, yet its known you cannot form an alliance in an excellent NOC game without posting in the thread, which means you out not only your mighty self but also the other mafia faction, meaning you pretty much destroy your chances.

Now then you go ahead and say very intelligently and applaudable, that if we lynch you, oh great player, we lose. This becomes a double fallacy, as youre stating that, if I am mafia, I have a kill on Nights 8 and 9, when theres no proof of that anywhere. Not only that, but you, great sir, are a PERSUADER. That means that you can very easily persuade someone, and also kill in the night, it means you win, that is, if your excellency doesnt get lynched today.

Something I also noticed is that the mafia has no posting restriction, while, I think, every player in the village has one. I dare you beautiful guys to decipher mine...

Last but not least,

If you want evidence cape is mafia, just take a gander at how he seems to "know" there are three members of the other mafia and one left on ours. rey is mafia because Kharozz actually did find him as mafia, we just wanted to work with them if possible so Kharozz didn't out him earlier.
Here you very smartly assume that I am mafia because I was "inspected" by your teammate, something of which there was no evidence of before today (which is a very good technique, sir, as it gives you a route of escape with those very well made lies). Then you also assure that capefeather is mafia, again, on something you superhumanly "think". Last but not least, basing us on the Posting Restriction theory I have, that means Fangren and Terrador are also mafia?

You have no evidence here of your outstanding claims, so super awesome village, we must lynch the assured mafia, as we have no margin of error here.

lynch UltraPorygon.

reyscarface said:
Something I also noticed is that the mafia has no posting restriction, while, I think, every player in the village has one.
I'm afraid that I must contradict this theory. Pidge was universally believed to be clean; he had no posting restriction. UncleSam was mafia, and he apparently had a posting restriction. If we discount the allegations of UltraPorygon, who was clearly flying by the seat of his pants, Spiffy was village; he didn't have a posting restriction either. I'm afraid your meterstick may be inaccurate, rey.

Also, LOTS of crap happened today. Later, when I have time, I'mma get an opinion list. Also, I'll be copying over my role PM soon; Wii internet is gay not letting me C+P. At this late stage, with everyone under some degree of pressure, I feel that claiming is appropriate.

So that this info can be up before I go through the draining rigmarole of copying my role PM over here, Let it be known that I am Numbers Malkovich (spelling fail?), the numbers man. There are two five-man mafias, 12 villagers, and 4 neutrals (3 now that Franklin has disappeared).

People don't seem to care at all about what's been going on with the STARS. I've recently gotten one, and the description implies that it'll help someone win the game, a neutral I'd guess. I can only give it to someone who asks for it, though, so make it quick! First come, first serve!

GAME OVER

It's been a long short night. You're all very tense, and terrador's death doesn't really make you feel any safer. But, before you know it, capefeather swiftly punches Fangren in the face, and before he could do anything at all, he dropped dead. He was Jill Valentine.

"I won", said capefeather, only to be confronted by reyscarface. "Sorry, you can't win", he said, as he pushed capefeather down a conveniently near cliff. capefeather was Richter Belmont.

Then he went off, the remaining Mafia, disappearing into the sunset. He was Your Mom Joke.

Congratulations to the Mafia for winning Troll NOC Mafia!

elaboration to come in postgame. have fun until then~

YESYESYESYESYES

REYSCARFACE I LOVE YOU

EDIT:

<vonFiedler> congrats I guess
<Spiffy> thanks
<Spiffy> even though
<Spiffy> the other mafia cleaning me probably won us the game lol
<vonFiedler> you guys won the game by pure chance
<Spiffy> how?
<vonFiedler> we always knew it would come down to that
<Spiffy> and was franklin host made
<vonFiedler> well
<vonFiedler> if you guys don't guess by the post game
<vonFiedler> no one was ever playing with as full a deck as they thought they were
<Spiffy> ummm
<Spiffy> what?
<vonFiedler> your 3 men alive could have all died in one night, and it was cape killing fangren that caused rey to win
<Spiffy> O_O
<Spiffy> oh cool
<vonFiedler> let's just say
<Spiffy> lol
<vonFiedler> none of the killers
<vonFiedler> were eliminated
<Spiffy> damn
<vonFiedler> until like
<vonFiedler> day 8
<Spiffy> lol
Both UncleSam and Yeti lost. This has been a good game.

Blue_Tornado said:
polelover44 is Cookie Monster - Priority Down
Pidge is Fiona Elisi Linette - Post Restrictor
Spiffy is Cammy’s Stage - Safeguard
reyscarface is Your Mom Joke - Inspector
JB25 is X-ATM092 - Bodyguard

The players listed are the only members of your faction. Mafia members on the same team may communicate with each other over PMs and IRC. If you make an IRC room, make sure to notify the hosts who are usually in fluodome.

Your faction gets a kill on Nights 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9. To perform your kill, your leader sends a PM to blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Send USER1 to kill USER2”. USER1 must be in your faction. In addition, give a short description of the kill flavor in your PM.

The leader is Cookie Monster. If he dies, he is replaced by Fiona Elisis Linette, followed by Cammy’s Stage, Your Mom Joke, and finally X-ATM092.
Yeah that's us.

EDIT: brb making all the P2s P1s.

<vonFiedler> none of the killers
<vonFiedler> were eliminated
<Spiffy> damn
<vonFiedler> until like
<vonFiedler> day 8
Ugh, I was afraid that rey had a N8/N9 kill. But I couldn't risk him not having a N8/N9 kill.

God. Damn. It. So close and yet so far...

EDIT:
vonFiedler said:
Eo Ut Mortus is John Matrix - Mayor
capefeather is Richter Belmont - Bodyguard
Yeti is Gross English Titty Vampire - Trickster
smashlloyd20 is Mint - Hooker
theangryscientist is Ricardo Irving - Rogue

The players listed are the only members of your faction. Mafia members on the same team may communicate with each other over PMs and IRC. If you make an IRC room, make sure to notify the hosts who are usually in fluodome.

Your faction gets a kill on Nights 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10. To perform your kill, your leader sends a PM to blue_tornado and vonFiedler with “Night X - Send USER1 to kill USER2”. USER1 must be in your faction. In addition, give a short description of the kill flavor in your PM.

The leader is John Matrix. If he dies, he is replaced by Richter Belmont, then Gross English Titty Vampire, Mint, and finally Ricardo Irving.
Also @ polelover44: Then... what the hell was UP doing!?!? Oh well, I should have known that Spiffy never dying was too good to be true.

EDIT 2 @ poleover44: what do you mean no

And I hope Fangren realizes that his post made me all paranoid. Man, my own paranoia gets me again...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)