nj art

that be some quality scanner son
also india ink is badass
just got a rotring pen thoguht i could watercolor over it like i can with india ink
NOT SO
just turns into a blue black color
its gross

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
finished.
yeah its super fucking lazy of me to just do the bust but the project is due tomorrow so whatever

edit: background ruined the whole thing, took it out
also i just noticed that i destroyed the original file by accident whoops so looks like ill never go back and edit this most likely

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
thanks fate yeah i was going to change it to something else more robot like i guess? but then i just kept it for contrast or whatever

Those drawings would be amazing even if they were the product of a few hours solid work, the fact they are doodles in class is INCREDIBLE!!!

Also, Rosie + Steampunk = WIN
Also, I feel liek a dick for asking, but are requests going to be done in the near future? It is not me angry with you, it is just that my life cannot be fulfilled without a cute Purugly from the hand of Nasty

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Well, now that botw is over, I won't have to worry about further illustrations for that, although I do have to make comics for the remaining weeks. I'll also need to finish my smog art this week, but I'm nearly finished with that anyways so it won't be a problem.

They'll probably be opening again soon.
I'll probably handle requests this time around by firstly purging the list, aka all previous requests and null and void. This will give a fresh start, and let people re-request if they want to, or change what they requested previously. It'll also weed out all the people who came only once to ask for something. Secondly, I'll be more timely about closing requests should it get out of hand this time around.

So, take this as a warning everybody: if you requested something earlier, consider it no longer meaningful. When I open requests again, feel free to request the same thing or something different.

Been following your art for a while, but never posted. Great work! I like your line styles and your work are great influences! Love your Magmars the most

I was gonna say give the golden luvdiscer a prize but rey is a lamer so don't. Let him wallow in his misery and massive amount of email accounts.

I still can't believe you doodled that in class, it looks even better coloured. Congrats on the golden luvdisc it is well deserved.

Precipice

Thats bull.
is an Artist Alumnus
trying to force myself to do some smog art or botw art but nothings happening

This is just awesome. Your hints of shading are so subtle but you've mastered the depth in the image, also you've got the overlay on that texture just right- sometimes you leave it on a little strong but this is perfect. <3

trying to force myself to do some smog art or botw art but nothings happening
I know the feeling, -.- xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)