Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I'm going to do a simple scramble on Fire Red rom. Only the pokemon, no additional details, must be fully evolved. I'm going to gameshark code to get my entire party at the start of the game, so it can be anything from 1st, 2nd or 3rd gen. Please be quick.

Sorry for not doing anything concerning my challenge, it's to come now, I was just incredibly busy with stuff lately.
And ObsidianRanger gets a Venomoth called Dust.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Question: I have a Venusaur that must solo Lance`s Dragonite should I choose to evolve it and a Weezing that must solo Lance. Given that these challenges were scavenged and not given outright would it be breaking the rules to have Weezing solo everything but the Dragonite?

Edit: Oops, mixed em up. Venusaur must solo Lance should I choose to evolve it. Weezing must solo Lance`s Dragonite.

Anyway just cleared the SS. Anne in my FR Payback. Going after Surge but I`l have no new mons till around Koga since I`m fishing my Gyarados.

Team:
Ivysaur, Gentle, lv 32
Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Poisonpowder, Leech Seed

Hypno, Naughty, lv 26
Confusion, Headbutt, Hypnosis, Disable

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah its a double post, whatever. This is to say that I will be queueing in THE HARDEST SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE EVER with my 800th post. Yeah 1 post then its up. All I need to do is arbitrarily decide who I want to give me challenges. So far I have four for certain: Treadshot A1, Athenodoros, Its_A_Random and Obsidian Ranger. The fifth spot is likely to go to Vratix. However I don`t know who I should give spot number 6 to. Post if you want it.

Texas Cloverleaf

Sheesh, you guys don`t make this easy do you. Fine, I kick Treadshot out of his spot which leaves me with Athenodoros,IAR,Obsidian Ranger and three of Vratix, Dummy, lolcat, and Galladiator. Im going to go and use an RNG to decide then come back and double post to fill my post req eith the challenge. Get Ready, Get Set...

Texas Cloverleaf

And Galladiator, Dummy and locat all get in by the RNG picking numbers corresponding to their quadrants (sections out of the default 100)

So. Here it is. The pinnacle of Scrambling. The champ of challenges. The Sultan of Swat. This is. The HARDEST SCRAMBLE CHALLENGE EVER. Ever. This is intended to be the most rediculous, ass backward, rude, mean, retarded and infuriating challenge ever. The challenges are insane, nigh impossible. And it is here.

I have only two rules for sheer personal irritation.
~ You may not, under any circumstance, issue a challenge that will require me to start over if x is not done.
~ You may not, under any circumstance force a pokemon to use x move everytime it is sent in (a la BiGGiE`s Solrock), or force me to use moves ina certain order (a la Igg`s Octillery). Something along the lines of Timmy the Poliwag is fine.

The Challengers
~Athenodoros
~Obsidian Ranger
~Its_A_Random
~Galladiator
~Dummy007
~DetroitLolcat

Hit me with your best shot.

EDIT: Ironic how after all the hyp I neglect to mention the version. This will be on HeartGold.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Texas Cloverleaf, have a coin nearby? Because you're going to play Heads or Tails. Flip a coin 5 times...

If you get 5 heads, 0 tails, you get Flydra the Cheri Berry Yanma. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out, no SRing, must save game after the battle. Also, it must have a moveset of Pursuit/SonicBoom/AncientPower/U-Turn, obtained ASAP. You must solo at least 15 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon, & you must solo Will, Lt. Surge, & a Kanto Gym leader of your choice on first try, failure results in it loses it losing one of its moves permanently, SonicBoom may not be picked.

If you get 4 heads, 1 tails, you get Trunkie the Phanpy. It's only attacking move is Rollout, & it must solo either Erika or Misty to evolve. It may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team.

If you get 3 heads, 2 tails, you get Valence the Starmie. If you keep it below Lv40 against E4, it must have Surf & BoltBeam. Otherwise, it must know Surf, but it can't learn BoltBeam. It must be the highest leveled Pokemon on your team.

If you get 2 heads, 3 tails, you get Troll the Gastly. It may not evolve past Haunter, & it must be one before you take on the Ecruteak Gym. It must solo every Ghost Type you encounter excluding those owned by trainers that you have to solo with another Pokemon, & it can only use moves with a base power of 79.9999999...or less (Trollolololol...). Must stay within 3 levels of the highest leveled Pokemon on your team.

If you get 1 heads, 4 tails, you get Wabufet! the Wobbufett. You must catch said Pokemon as a Wobbufett, & it must stay within 5 levels of the highest leveled Pokemon on your team. Have it solo 5 E4 Pokemon.

If you get 0 heads, 5 tails, you get F U Random the LPF (Low Power Farfetch'd). It may only use moves with a Base Power of 30 or less in battle & it may never be the lowest leveled Pokemon on your team. To be more of an arse, it may not hold an Exp. Share or be raised in the Daycare. Have it solo 5 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon.

Have fun.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The Pokemon? Pidgey. It must be the first Pidgey you see on the first route you can find it on. It must have Keen Eye. Currently, this is an easy challenge.

Next, you may only evolve this Pidgey once, into Pidgeotto. This is now a medium challenge.

This Pokemon may only learn one move with greater than 40 Base Power. This is now a hard challenge. It's nowhere near where we're getting.

It will solo Clair and Karen. This is a very hard challenge. We're about halfway there.

It will solo Blaine and Blue. This is an insane challenge. Have fun. But we're not done.

It must never know a non-attacking move with the exception of Sand-attack. Holy shit no Roost or Featherdance. But wait, there's more!

It can only have items used on it per battle equal to the number of items the opponent uses. For example, if you face Karen, you get four items, one for each full restore, and one for the sitrus berry.

This is fucking impossible. You will cry having to solo Blue with a Pidgeotto who will probably only know Twister, Quick Attack, Gust, and Steel Wing. He has a Rhydon. That Rhydon will fuck your shit backwards. I think he has a GYarados too. That Gyarados has Intimidate, making it that much easier for Rhydon to fuck your shit backwards. If you complete this challenge, though, you will be undoubtedly the greatest Scrambler ever.

Most challenges lose their difficulty by giving the opponent options, like "You don't have to do this but then you can't evolve". This challenge gives you but one option: Whether to piss or shit yourself.

Four Solos. One Pidgeotto. One good move.

I wish you luck.

@Texas, take Mumbo the Ampharos
This must be the first Ampharos you find. It must evolve straight away, when possible. It's nature will decide it's fate:
Adamant Tackle
Bashful Thundershock
Bold Thunderpunch
Brave Discharge
Calm Signal Beam
Careful Power Gem
Docile Thunder

Now, you must learn these moves, in this order until you get to the move that your nature represents, and it can only use the move it is currently on (eg. Careful nature. Can only use tackle. Learns Thundershock, can only use thundershock. Learns Thunderpunch can then only use thunderpunch..... learns Power Gem, and only use power gem for the rest of the game.)

Now, if you dont have any of those natures, then look at this list here:

Gentle Hyper Beam
Hardy Frustration
Hasty Thunderbolt
Impish Thunder
Jolly Return
Lax Facade
Lonely Focus Blast
Mild Charge Beam
Modest Natural Gift
Naive Strength
Naughty Focus Punch
Quiet Iron Tail
Quirky Hidden Power
Rash Secret Power
Relaxed Brick Break
Sassy Shock Wave
Serious Giga Impact
Timid Fling

Now, im sure this will sound confusing, but i want to make sure you understand how this works. Lets say you get a Naughty nature, this is what your moveset will be like (pretend that you have a lv.16 Flaaffy right once you get into GoldenRod):
Tackle
Thundershock
Natural Gift
Strength
Focus Punch
So you can only use tackle until it learns Thundershock. Can only use thundershock until you get to goldenrod, then you MUST teach it Natural Gift. Why natural gift? Well out of that chunk from Hyper Beam to Natural Gift, all of those tms are obtainable in GoldenRod, and i figured that natural gift would be the most annoying to use. Then you must get Strength as soon as possible and it can only use strength. Then you must beat Chuck before Jasmine (no matter what nature), and teach it Focus Punch and it can only use focus punch for the rest of the game.

Please tell me if you don't understand how this works or if it's not hard enough. Remember, you can only ever be using one move at a time.

Hopefully i didnt forget anything, good luck.
*I'm going to make this a Scramble pokemon of mine or whatever you call it, so no stealing and giving to anyone else!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Texas, I'll edit one in. And I apologise in advance.

EDIT: Oh, and I reserve Magikarp. Yes, it is going to be fun. I also reserve Morty.

Double EDIT:
Okay. Firstly, get yourself a Magikarp, called Magikrap, which can only be changed after it evolves, at which point it can be whatever you want because I think you will need some concession. You catch this Magikarp as soon as you can, because you will want to train it as much as possible. Specifically, you will want to train it until it can solo one of Morty's Pokemon (Struggle can hit Ghosts, if you're interested). On the way, though, it has to be the only Pokemon you use on the way through Union Cave to train it up, and you must defeat every Pokemon you get to. If it faints, you must go straight back to the Pokemon Centre without passing go and try again.

Eventually you will beat Morty, with one of his Pokemon soloed by Magikrap. After this, you must head West along the storyline, and can ignore Magikrap for a bit, unless you feel like soling Jasmine (No, not compulsory, just fun). Eventually, you will meet the Red Gyarados, and to prove that it is not too Magikrap it must solo this as well. It must finish Gyarados using Flail. Then you will go up against Pryce, against whom Magikrap must Splash five times, at which point it must solo a Pokemon again, and then do the same thing again. Finally, it can finish off its Johto travels by finishing half of Lance's Pokemon. At this point, it can evolve. Lucky you. Just in time for some fresh horror in the Kanto region. You will be allowed to learn more than Splash, Tackle and Flail soon, I promise.

Congratulations, first of all. Johto wasn't fun. To celebrate, you only have to solo every trainer in the Electric-type gym without going to the Pokemon centre. If you fail... well we'll go into that later. Then you can continue on your adventure, until you get to the Fire-type gym. Here, you must use Splash again for every Fire-type move the trainers use to compensate for the resistance. You have to solo every trainer again. You may NOW, regardles of success in the gym, delete Tackle or Flail, but never Splash, and replace it with a Water-type move.

Now we get to near the end of your travels. After the last badge, you can replace the two moveslots that are not the Water-type move and Splash. They are now Thunder and Fire Blast, assuming you succeeded at beating those trainers. If not, you can only have the one that you did succeed in, and the first move you must delete is the one which is not Tackle. You must solo three Pokemon belonging to Red, but you can only use each of the moves over 50 base power once each. You must also use Splash against Pikachu.

There. That should be just about it. Do you think that looks hard? I think so. But it isn't impossible, so can't use items. Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)