nj art

I think that comic would work better in a forum where people wouldn't be prone to getting so anal about actual calculations.

Man, not only do I like the line art and rendering of that Clefable, but it's a really cool depiction of a fairly abstract move. Teach me layout!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
thanks again, all!

and haha Cartoons, any layout that happens is most definitely a happy accident
the background was kind of inspired by those clouds in some old japanese pictures (I couldn't find any good examples to show!) I wanted it to kind of look like a starry sky, but I'm not sure if I accomplished that, ha

but thank you!

in other related news, I've gotten a new monitor! my old one broke so I've been using a really small one, but I've gotten one even bigger than the original. no idea how it will effect my art, but I'm going to draw something soon to break it in, the only difference is that images will probably be bigger now.

edit: might as well go all out! just bought a new tablet too. don't know when it will arrive

Man, Nasty, you've made Budew kickass and Manectric a ladies magnet but you killed gengar fgsfds

Best thread of all time, best thread of all time or best thread of all time?
Trick question! Answer is all of the above.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
when im not playing pokemon or drawing, i like to do rubiks cubes, so heres an octopus whom is also doing a rubiks cube
its etched on that sparkly paper, so i couldnt make any mistakes because no eraser lol.
it was also impossible to take a good pic or scan it well

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh man so beautiful.

Can I get that image just by itself so I can use it as a desktop? If you could resize it to desktop proportions that would be great, but I don't really mind.

Muchos gracias!

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1024x768 I think though I'm not entirely sure. I don't care about it being really specific though.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
so its you whos been changing my titles you dirty little thing

edit: haha of course i dont mind

Oh my gosh

that is good, I couldn't even think about dong something like that.

coolcoolcoolcoolcoolawesomeawesomawesomebeastbeastbeastbeastbeast

amazing

ah I see. I never really put in the effort to raise a swablu before so I'm just speaking from ignorance i guess. Anyways, keep up the excellent work!

Swablu is a BITCH to train, even once it's an Altaria, and more so in Gen 4. But that fast growth rate after about Lv. 30 is useful. And DDTaria is cool. But the comic does really capture the 'Essence of Swablu'. U can has greatness medal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)