nj art

A friendly "hello" to you, too, sir.
I like the piece, it's creepy, yet I could see framing it on my wall. Keep it up, I really enjoy your work!

Great snarl, Nasty.

Also, I initially read the Swablu tail business as part of the comic - as what the trainer says in the last panel - I think I like it that way.

I think you captured the journey from high idealism to quiet despair of the hall monitor quite effectively. Good eye for catching this opportunity.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
smog art dump whats upp (i totally waste no time)

also i of course did the comics for the botw article but that would be stupid to post those again lol

(thanks all for previous comments :))

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing art you provided for my TR article!

Edit: I hope you don't mind if I use the big TR image in my sig.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing art you provided for my TR article!

Edit: I hope you don't mind if I use the big TR image in my sig.
fine w/ me

edit: i know, hairpin reaction

actually i just happened to be on when it officially went on site and had nothing better to do

great shit as always brah

your photog is analog yes?

if so, huge ass brofist

i made a print on 10x14 paper today and its so good but its too big for my scanner which sucks

all your smogerry is the shit as usual

lets make kids?

EDITS
the typography on the wolf is THE SHIT as well

love everything
<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

seriously dude

about the kids?

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, if Wick an Bucky could get MAC up and running again, maybe Smeargle could make a reason for you to do more than just draw us individual pokemon picks-- though of course those are awesome :D

I'm the one who linked Haunter to your picture. :P Now he's abusing his supermod powers to have an obnoxiously big Avy >__>

Were those your comics in The Smog 14's BotW? Because they were pure awesome! Your art in various places made reading the articles much lighter and enjoyable! keep being a good artist!

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
OK Nasty, you're going to have to tell me who everybody in the TR pic is. I got:

Teddiursa = Tab
Latios = Aerrow
Jirachi = Faladran
Groudon = ?
Salamence = ?

You're art is so awesome Nasty, I especially love that Yanmega comic. :3

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
jibaku =/= Groudon
Jibaku = Giratina-O

Don't you look at avatars anymore? Silly fate.

EDIT: That post above me had better be able to recognize a joke when he sees one

!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
lol yes i am pretty sure the Groudon is Jibaku, no idea who salamence is lol, I just did what Aerrow told me to

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Although I'm only 6 posts (now 5 posts) away from 1K, I feel obliged to let you all know who was who in the big TR picture:

Tediursa - Tab
Latios - Me
Jirachi - Faladran
Groudon - Jibaku
Salamence - Setsuna (Mence is his favorite Pokemon, along with Metagross)

I didn't ask for Haunter or Bloo to be included in this picture, as they both got their very own :)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
still gotta wait till sunday for b/w in america! pretty jealous of europeans right now haha

anyways i love shelmet and accelgor if you couldn't tell
(plus my pal is getting an exavalier so it just works out well!)

help me team build!

Emboar
Krookodile
Scolipede
Accelgor
Seismitoad
??

Need a final member!

Darmanitan, deffo darmanitan, in the form of darumaka at the beginning. crazy good imo during my ROM runthrough.

Just sayin.

Meinshao, that thing's a beast.
P.S. I know exactly how you feel and can't wait for tomorrow(it's officially Saturday for me, now.)
EDIT: Is this picture *ahem* dubious?

still gotta wait till sunday for b/w in america! pretty jealous of europeans right now haha

anyways i love shelmet and accelgor if you couldn't tell
(plus my pal is getting an exavalier so it just works out well!)

help me team build!

Emboar
Krookodile
Scolipede
Accelgor
Seismitoad
??

Need a final member!
Nice art. I suggest Liligant-it's a fairly useful Grass-type that comes relatively soon into the game (in Black it can be obtained with an in-game trade.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)