Acklow's Berry Pies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Acklow’s Berry Pies

Welcome to Acklow’s Berry Pies! We grow different types of healing berries here. Whether you are looking to buy an Oran berry or a batch of Sitrus Berries, we will have the right berry for you. Not only that, but if you wish to stop by the shop itself, you can get yourself an Oran Pie or a Leppa Cake to eat.

The Berries

The Oran Berry
Size: 3.5 cm
Firmness: Super Hard
“Nature's gifts came together as one in this Berry. It has a wondrous mix of flavors that spread in the mouth.”
The Oran Berry takes 4 days to grow. Once fully grown, the Oran plant produces 5 berries. Each day, however, the Oran plant will produce 1 berry until the final day, in which it produces 2.
In-Battle effect: Restores 10 HP immediately once.
Activation: When HP is at or below 25
Natural Gift: 6 Power, Poison.

The Sitrus Berry
Size: 9.5 cm
Firmness: Very Hard
“Sitrus came from the same family as Oran. It is larger and smoother tasting than Oran.”
The Sitrus Berry takes 8 days to grow. Once fully grown, the Sitrus plant produces 5 berries. Each day, however, the Sitrus plant will produce 1 berry until the final day, in which it produces 2.
In-Battle effect: Restores 5 HP initially, then 5 HP at the end of each round for the next four rounds, starting the round after initial activation.
Activation: when at or below 25 HP.
Natural Gift: 6 Power, Psychic.

The Razz Berry
Size: 12.0 cm
“A small hint of spiciness lingers in the red granules surrounding this Berry. Their centers have a dry taste.”
The Razz Berry takes 2 days to grow. Once fully grown, the Razz plant produces 10 berries. Each day, however, the Razz plant will produce 5 berries until the final day.
In-Battle effect: Restores 5 HP and 5% Energy.
Activation: when HP or Energy are at or below 25%.
Natural Gift: 6 Power, Steel.

The Leppa Berry
Size: 2.8 cm
“It takes longer to grow than Berries such as Cheri. The smaller Berries taste better.”
The Leppa Berry takes 4 days to grow. Once fully grown, the Leppa plant produces 5 berries. Each day, however, the Leppa plant will produce 1 berry until the final day, in which it produces 2.
In-Battle effect: Restores 10% Energy immediately once.
Activation: When Energy is at or below 25%.
Natural Gift: 6 Power, Fighting.

Costs

We sell all berries in three different forms:
-Pre-picked Berry Baskets
-Manually picked Singles
-Manually picked Berry Baskets

Pre-picked Berry Baskets contain one of each berry and will cost 15 TC each.
You may also pick each berry manually. You will be given a single seed for the berry of your choice and it will be up to you to tend for the plant until it is fully grown. The number of berries grown per plant is under "The Berries" tab on this OP. These will be sold at their designated market price (until further notice):
Oran Berry: 3 Trainer Counters
Sitrus Berry: 4 Trainer Counters
Leppa Berry: 7 Trainer Counters
Razz Berry: 3 Trainer Counters

You may also purchase a plot of soil from Acklow’s Berry Pies for 17 Trainer Counters. Here, you can grow your own berries for free. You will also receive one complementary Oran Berry for purchasing a plot of soil. Each plot of soil can grow up to three different plants at a time.

The Staff

This is the current staff of Acklow's Berry Pies:
Owner: Acklow
Assistant: Darkamber8828
Assistant: Engineer Pikachu

Acklow’s Berry Pies are NOT hiring. We currently have 0 positions open to fill:
Assistants will get a chance to help keep track of the berries that are picked as well as get part of the profit that Acklow's Berry Pies makes.
In order to apply for an Assistant position, please PM me. Include the following in your application:
-ASB Team
-Referee Profile (if applicable)
-A match in which you battled (preferably one of your favorites)
-Your favorite match (one that you were NOT in)
-An explanation of why you think you'd be an asset to Acklow's Berry Pies
I prefer people with a creative writing style. Since this is a shop, you'll need to be able to deal with each buyer individually and you'll need to be able to work sometimes with little material. So being able to develop various scenarios for each trainer is a plus. Expect me to reply in 2-3 days (unless I'm online and I am available for a chat on irc). No pressure!! =)

The Process

In order to begin the picking process, you must bring at least ONE of your own Pokemon along to pick the berries.
This Pokemon will help you in various scenarios you may come across.
Please follow this set-up if you wish to begin the picking process:
Trainer Name:
Pokemon:
Berries to be picked:
Your Current Trainer Counters:
The tools you already have vs. the tools you currently lack (check the tools section):
Role-Playing Entry (describe how you got to the shop, why, etc.):
After you do so, one of our Staff members (or myself) will send you to one of our four orchards to begin the berry picking process. You or your Pokemon should be well equipped for growing and picking berries. If you lack the materials, you will be given the tools necessary to do so at the cost of losing the ability to grow as many berries as usual (e.g. instead of growing 10 Leppa berries, you would only grow 8, assuming you didn't have Rain Dance and Soak).
-Scissors (i.e. "Cut")
-Basket (i.e. "Stockpile")
-Walking Stick (i.e. "Headbutt")
-Watering Can (i.e. "Water Gun"/"Soak")
-Small Shovel (i.e. "Dig")
More tools may be added later...
Upon arriving to the orchard, you will begin the berry picking/growing process. Obviously, you must plant the berry seed first. Over the course of a few days, you will be put through various scenarios that may or may not affect the outcome of your berry picking experience. It is up to you to make sure that your plant is properly tended and cared for if you wish for the best outcome. Try to remain active during this time period until your berries are fully grown and you will be rewarded.

For simplification reasons, here is a very simplified layout of how things happen around here:
Trainer: Entry Post: A Trainer says what kind of Berry they want to plant.

Staff: Staff sends a trainer to a planting area and gives then tools. The Staff Member marks down who is in which area and how many people (There will be maximums for each area, and trainers who want to go into a full area will be placed in a queue.)

Trainer: Planting Post: A Trainer Role-Plays out planting and watering their berries, as well as looking around the area.

Staff: The Staff gives them a scenario for what is going on in their planting plot, points out any items that might be on the ground or odd noises if the trainer wants to investigate.

Trainer: Trainer either keeps planting or explores the item/scenario etc.

Staff: Staff gives outcome, either the trainer picking an item or something raiding their plants while they weren't looking etc. Says they can pick their harvest on the next post or continue planting for another day.

Trainer: Planting Post or Picking Post: Trainer either continues planting and watering, increasing their Berry Yield, or Picks their harvest.

Staff: If the crops are Harvested they are given to the trainer and they can post the link in the OP. If not, another scenario round commences.

Acklow

The Orchards said:

Orchard 1
Max Amount of Trainers: 6
Berries Grown: Oran, Sitrus
Description: There are a few bushes around here and there. After recent rainfall, puddles lie around some of the bushes. Trainers who pick berries here can use the puddles to water some of the bushes with their watering can. Bushes grow Oran Berries along with Sitrus Berries here. Since these berries take a bit of time to grow, staff members are encouraged to help plant new bushes regularly. Both Berries that grow here require more water than usual in order to successfully grow, so a Pokemon with Rain Dance is highly useful here.
Current Trainers:
-Athenodoros

Orchard 2
Max Amount of Trainers: 8
Berries Grown: Razz
Description: Although only one type of berry is grown here, they are grown in massive numbers. A small shop house is set up in the middle of the orchard where trainers can go to pick up or swap Pokemon from their PC. Trainers are also encouraged to bring along a Water Pokemon that knows Water Gun or Soak in order to water the berry plants they grow. A small tree has grown here as well, and if a trainer is carrying any honey or shakes the tree with a Headbutt attack, a wild Pokemon will appear. The probabilities for each Pokemon:
Wurmple: 30%
Combee: 20%
Silcoon: 15%
Aipom: 10%
Burmy: 10%
Cherubi: 10%
Heracross: 5%
Munchlax: 0.1%

Orchard 3
Berries Grown: Oran
Description: This field has large abundance of Oran berries for trainers to pick up. This orchard sits near all of the trainer owned fields. Trainers can go on a tractor ride between here and the Berry Shop. You can only get on the tractor ride if the tractor is present at this orchard. Trainers are also encouraged to bring along a Water Pokemon that knows Water Gun or Soak in order to water the berry plants they grow.

Orchard 4
Berries Grown: Leppa
Description: This flowery field has a bunch of Leppa plants. There are a few plants around here that can be cut down with the move Cut or with the Scissors that are supplied for trainers. Doing so will open up a small spot where trainers can pick up Sitrus berries. These plants however, grow very quickly and will replace the opening once a single trainer walks through. Trainers are also encouraged to bring along a Water Pokemon that knows Water Gun or Soak in order to water the berry plants they grow. Leppa berries that grow here need to have some sort of sunlight in order to bloom, so a Pokemon that knows Sunny Day is also useful as well. (Disregard the Shaymin in the Picture)

Orchards Owned by Others said:
Destiny Warrior's Orchard
Max Amount of Trainers: 1 (Destiny Warrior only)
Berries Currently Being Grown: None
Description: This Orchard is the private property of Destiny Warrior. It can grow up to 3 of any kind of berry plant at any given time.

Dark Slay's Orchard
Max Amount of Trainers: 1 (Dark Slay only)
Berries Currently Being Grown: None
Description: This Orchard is the private property of Dark Slay. It can grow up to 3 of any kind of berry plant at any given time.

Profits/Income

Trainer Counters (Current): 0 TC
Trainer Counter Profits (Total): 54 TC (Split currently by 3 *18 TC* for each staff member)
Acklow Income (Total): 18 TC
Darkamber8828 Income (Total): 18 TC
Engineer Pikachu Income (Total): 18 TC

Acklow

In order to begin the Role Playing portion of this thread, I will start out with my own entry.

6:00 A.M. April 27, 2011

Acklow gets out of his '09 Nissan Altima and walks over to the recently built berry shop. He pulls out one of his Pokeballs and releases the Pokemon out of it. A Cacnea appears standing next to Acklow,
"Well Needles, it's finally finished. Grandpa's dream has been fulfilled. Our dream has been fulfilled. Our berry shop is open and now we can serve people and Pokemon alike."
"NEE, NEEAA," the Cacnea cries in agreement. It blinks twice, and then looks up at Acklow. The expression on Acklow's face was that of a determined young entrepreneur, looking for a way to a better future.
Acklow looks down at his Cacnea,
"Needles, let's go now, and open it! We'll show Deck Knight and all of the people at Knight Landscaping that we can make a profit."
Acklow takes a set of keys out of his pockets. The keys jingle a little as his hands shake, looking for the right key. He finally grabs a small copper colored key shaped like a Leppa berry and inserts it into the lock. Turning the key twice clockwise, he pulls the door open and walks in. The scent of carnations fill his nostrils as he steps into the former flower shop. Flipping the light switch on, he begins to clean things up and gets everything into order, Needles following behind.
Finally, he turns around and turns on the neon "Open" sign that hung by the window and sighed:
"Well we're finally in business..."

And with that, Acklow's Berry Pies is finally open for business!!

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Trainer Name: Athenodoros
Pokemon: Typhon the Lapras
Berries to be picked: Oran
Your Current Trainer Counters: 14

Lapras and look like we're going to start RP at the ASB together, and we're going to do it picking Oran Berries!

Acklow

"Welcome to Acklow's Berry Pies, Athenodoros," Acklow smiles, as the trainer walks into the store, "What can I help you with today?"
"Well, I was looking to pick some Oran Berries," Athenodoros replies.
Hmm...my first customer, Acklow thinks. Let's hope that I don't mess things up!! He sweats a little, then gathering his courage, speaks up,
"That sounds good, I set you up right away," Acklow scans the board of open orchards in the wall, then laughs, "Oh, I forgot, since you're my first customer, you can go to either orchard. I'll put you in Orchard 1, if you don't mind."
Athenodoros nods.
"Okay then, that's settled, you and Typhon will go to Orchard 1," Acklow points out towards a field towards the East of the little shop, "Here is your seed and your tools: a basket and a small shovel. You'll need those to help plant your berries. Have a good time!" Acklow turns to a small notebook and marks something down in it as Athenodoros walks out of the shop, Pokeball and all in hand.

Athenodoros

Athenodoros walks out of the shop, with a little bucket and a small shovel. He raises up the Pokeball in his hand, and pushes the little button, releasing out Typhon the Lapras!

Lapras (M), "Typhon"

Typhon looks happy to be out of the Pokeball again, and moves around happily. Athenodoros gets on Typhon, and Lapras uses Ice Beam to create an icy path all the way to the first plot in the first orchard, before sliding along the path all the way to avoid just traipsing over the berry fields. Eventually they reach the area, and both get off the path, and Athenodoros gets off Typhon and looks over their patch. He point up around the plot with both hands and says something inaudible to the Lapras, who then stretches its neck up and releases another Ice Beam up towards the sky, which forms a lens which concentrates all of the sun's light on a small patch, and here Athenodoros starts to dig with the little spade he was given in the central shop. He plants a seed down after he is finshed, and then covers the seed up with the earth he dug up before, before pointing at it again. Lapras lets off a Water Gun at the small patch of earth, hydrating the seed despite the dry earth. Finally, Lapras hops around and begins a strange dance, and the clouds pass over and begins to darken. The Rain Dance begins to bring down rain by the bucketload, leaving the little seed under the ground just fine for some time. With there business done, Athenodoros jumps on Typhon again and they go back across the ice bridge, back to the front of the shop. Athenodoros goes back into the shop, and returns the bucket and spade to Acklow, and leaves the shop for the day. It will take some time for the little seed to bloom, and he'll come back tomorrow to continue tending the berry.

Athenodoros

It's a new day, and Athenodoros comes back to keep tending his little berry patch. He is dropped down outside the shop by his trusty Dragonite, who returns quickly to his Pokeball. Athenodoros then takes a ball from a chain around his neck, and lets out Typhon the Lapras again to help him, and jumps on his back. They make their way up the undisturbed ice path once again to get to their little patch over in the corner., where they dismount the path and look at the plant. A little Oran Berry has started to grow, and the plant has begun to flower and bloom after yesterday. Everything is getting on fine, and Athenodoros decides to leave the berry there for a while. He does point, however, at the patch and Lapras lets off a tiny Water Gun at the plant, keeing it well hydrated. Then, it uses Ice Beam to keep the makeshift lens working properly, because they seem to be melting slightly under the hot sun. Finally, Athenodoros points around a bit more and gestures, and Lapras happily moves back away from the plant a little, and draws itself up. It lets off a powerful Solarbeam at the plant, adding to the sunlight directed through the filters and keeping the little plant growing. It looks like this is all Athenodoros wants to do today, and he gets back up on Lapras, patting on the back of the head as the slide back across the path to the entrance. Eventually, they reach the end of the path and stop, and Athenodoros calls Lapras back to its Pokeball around his neck, and calls out Dragonite, which he flies away with. They'll all return again tomorrow, and it'll be interesting to see if they see anyone else this time around...

Acklow

Acklow walks to over to the John Deer tractor, keys in hand. Needles follows close behind, looking up at its trainer with a curious look.
"Let's go Needles, I need to go check up on Athenodoros' Oran plant."
"Cacac..."
The engine smokes up a little bit as the shopkeeper turns the ignition, a puff of gas filling Acklow's nostrils. He shifts the tractor into second gear, pushing down on the gas pedal as the vehicle begins to move. Slowly increasing speed, Acklow looks back at the shop and smiles. Things are pretty peaceful today, he thinks to himself. He turns the steering wheel twice and puts a little more pressure on the gas pedal. The tractor slowly lumbers its way over towards Orchard 1.

Upon arriving to the field, Acklow puts his foot on the brake and changes the tractor back into first gear. Turning off the ignition, he hops off of the tractor and walks over to a lone Oran Berry bush that has been blossoming. Suddenly, he hears a Combee buzz by. Realizing he was a tad in danger of being stung (I mean, who wants to be stung by a giant Pokemon Bee? Not me!!), he quickly runs over to the tractor and heads back out of the orchard. Looks like Athenodoros might run into a few pests when he returns, Acklow thinks to himself.

Finally reaching the shop, Acklow walks back in, hoping to see another customer.

Athenodoros

Athenodoros steps through, this time Surfing up on Typhon to arrive at the shop. Acklow seems to be out again, so he just moves up the curiously empty landscape and moves across to his berry patch again. He discovers that they are all going very well, but notices some strange bugs around the place. He shouts, and Lapras stretches up and lets loose a huge Ice Beam around the yard, freezing the bugs completely and they drop down to the ground with small thuds.

The berries are all fully grown now as well, and Athenodoros steps over to the plant and inspects each of them. They have grown very well with all of the care, and Lapras now lets off a sharp Ice Shard near each of them to chop them from their twigs, and Athenodoros catches each as they drop, and hold them all in his hands. He then gets back on Typhon, and they once again slide along the ice bridge. As they get to the end, Typhon creates a huge Fissure along the bridge to crush it down to leave the path clear, and they move together over to the door, after which Athenodoros goes inside. He looks like he isn't quite sure what to do, given no one has done this before. Hopefully Achlow will be back soon to enlighten him, because he definitely has reffing and stuff to attend to.

Acklow

Sorry, but this RP post will have to be short. I've been very busy for the past weekend, and I doubt I'm going to be able to update this RP very often for a little time. So, for now:

As he walks back into the store, he sees Athenodoros standing with a bunch of Oran Berries. Acklow glances at his watch and notices that he was a little late. Needles, skitters behind Acklow. He sits behind Acklows legs, only to poke out his small round head to get a view at Athenodoros. Acklow walks over to the counter, beckoning his customer to follow. Seeing his only form of social defense walking away from him, Needles cries out:
"NEEEEAAA!!!"
And runs over towards Acklow, arms stretched out towards his trainer.
Both trainers laugh at the little cactus Pokemon's antics, but then nod towards each other. It was time to do business.
Athenodoros hands Acklow the Oran Berries. Acklow takes the Oran Berries in his hands and puts them into a small plastic bag. Upon placing each fruit into the bag, he stamps each with a small sticker, branding them as "Acklow's Berry Pies Oran Berries". He smiles, handing the bag back to the waiting customer then says,
"If you'd like, I'll give you a complementary Oran Pie for you to eat"
He crouches down behind the counter. Athenodoros watches curiously at Acklow as the owner begins to dig for something in one of the cupboards. As quickly as a robin perching on a small tree, Acklow stands back up with a pan in his hands. Filled in it was a deliciously smelling pie. As Needles sniffed the air, he noted the scent: a smell rich like blueberries and rasberries mixed together. The customer takes the pie out of Acklow's hands, and places 3 Trainer Counters on the store counter.
"Have a nice day," were the last words Athenodoros heard as he walked out of Acklow's Berry Pies, Pokeball in hand.

So:
1)Athenodoros receives 5 Oran Berries for coming and purchasing from Acklow's Berry Pies
2)Acklow's Berry Pies receives 3 Trainer Counters. At this point in time, these TC will be alotted to Owner and Assistants (1 each). I will save the last TC for the next assistant who will be added.
3)Athenodoros can now use Lapras in battles.
4)Assuming that this is a viable format, from now on a similar format will be used whenever a customer comes to grow berries at Acklow Berry Pies.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
A quick question. When my ASB team gets approved, Imma hit this place first. What would I do if I wished to Headbutt the tree to catch a wild pokemon? Just say it at the beginning? And furthermore, would I be able to catch the Pokemon? Just curious.

Acklow

Well, first off you would use Headbutt to hit the tree, obviously (assuming you were standing by one). However, you would be unable to catch the Pokemon unless you had the TC to spend on it (so let's say that it was Burmy, you'd need 1 TC in order to catch it). I hope that answers your questions.

Acklow

Alright. Destiny Warrior, you are now the proud first owner of your own plot of soil. You also receive a complementary Oran Berry to start your farming career off to a good start. Whenever you come to pick a berry, you will use a similar process as the kind used to grow individual berries on Orchard Owned plots of land. In essence, you will bring at least one of your own Pokemon to pick berries, one of the staff will help you out, etc. The only difference this brings, is the fact that in the long run, you are actually saving money on growing your own berries.

I'll edit the op later on to add this kind of information to the thread (since I totally forgot about to type up what happens during a plot-owned berry-picking session), not to mention add the information that you own your own plot of land.

tl;dr: You have been approved. Congrats. =)

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Coming through, surfing on my Lanturn with some associates, ready to plant berries!

I'll be planting one each of Oran, Leppa and Chesto Berries please! I'm bringing Aqua Regia, Street Fighter, Thunder and The Seventh Rock for OPERATION: B.E.R.R.Y G.R.O.W.I.N.G!

“Politoed!” Says Ruckingfain, a Politoed, popping out of her pokeball and making it rain.

Shouts of discontent, some more vulgar than others, sound from outside the window.

Amber's sentries finally alert her to customers treading through the road much-less travelled. Time to see if I can do this right..

Returning the pokemon, to the relief of all who dislike wetness, she sprints towards the field to get there before her new client, recognizing him as he draws close…with some pants-lizard, overweight anglerfish, even more overweight cat, and prehistoric thing companions.

“Heeeeeeeeeeeee~eeeeeeeeeeeeeey, Destiny Warrior! Welcome to Acklow’s Berry Pies and stuff! How can I help you?” The sweaty palms that she hastily wipes on her jeans belie her easy tone. Talking to real people is hard.

“I’d like to plant some Oran, Leppa, and Chesto Berries,” he answers.

Oh, okay. She looks at the array of pokemon trailing behind him. "Well, it looks like you're all set." Fishing in a pocket, she pulls out a trio of small, brownish seeds. "Well, there you are! Have fun!"

He nods in thanks and departs. Amber maintains the cheerful smile as she waves goodbye...and then sags against a convenient tree.

"Politoed." Says Ruckingfain the Politoed chidingly, but Amber returns her and begins wringing water out of her clothes again while trudging back to the shop.

Destiny Warrior’s Orchard: [1 / 1] Occupants

(that wasn't all roleplaying, I AM doing this right, right?)

Also, that's a nice fat pot of 20 TC sitting, unspent, unclaimed, alone, forlorn, forsaken. Such a shame.

Destiny Warrior

Note: I hope this was just part of the flavour, but as for seeds, I actually have the berries myself so it doesn't cost extra TC to grow those plants. Just thought I'd point it out.

Destiny Warrior strolls out to his plot of land, admiring the area. It looks really fresh, and he quickly locates the areas where he can grow his berries. He has his Scrafty Dig in those patches to create some room, and then drops an Oran seed in one, a Leppa seed in another, and in the last one drops a Chesto seed. Now that is done, Destiny Warrior has his Lanturn use Water Gun on the seeds, then has Scrafty cover them up again with soil.

"Let's hope they come above the ground tomorrow!" he says to his partners, and they set up a large tent in the grassy area to the south of the plot.

Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior wakes up to a new day. "Country air is so fresh", he thinks. He wakes up his Pokemon, and brings them out to tend to the plants. He first examines the Oran plant. The plant has sprouted out of the ground! He orders Aqua Regia to use Water Gun, to give the plant the water it needs for the day. After the watering is done, when he takes a closer look, he finds that one Oran Berry has appeared! He brings The Seventh Rock closer to the plant, and has it use X-Scissor to precisely chop off the Oran Berry.

Destiny Warrior then moves to the Leppa plant, and has Aqua Regia use Water Gun on it as well, and once again, he finds 1 Leppa Bery! Having Anorith carefuly, and precisely use an X-Scissor, he collects the Leppa Berry as well.

Finally, he goes to the Chesto plant. He finds that it has sprouted as well, and repeats the cycle of using Water Gun to water it, and then using a careful X-Scissor to crop off the Chesto Berry the plant had grown. He has Thunder use Stockpile to collect the berries which he had gotten for the day, and he stores them in his tent in the berry pocket of his bag. They then head outside the tent and play ball to while away their free time.

Athenodoros

Athenodoros turns up once again, Typhon the Lapras bundling up behind him once again, ready for some more BERRY PICKING! We've decided to be serial offenders and Purchase a Plot of Land! Athenodoros gets up to the counter, and Lapras opens it's mouth to reveal a bulging sack of monies, ready for the shop to steal take. Looking for to getting me some berries!

“POLITOED” Screams Ruckingfain the Politoed, and Amber wakes up to a beautiful…two o’clock in the morning.

And it’s raining.

“Oh, crap! I forgot to check on Destiny Warrior’s plants!” She realizes with a start.

Throwing on a coat over pajamas while hastily aiming a pokeball at Ruckingfain, she races downstairs and sees Athenodoros and Typhon, perfectly awake when by all rights they should be asleep.

"Uh, we're closed right no-" Amber stops talking and gapes at the bulging sack of monies ready for the shop to steal take acquire. "Sign here."

After handing Athenodoros his new papers and bonus Oran Berry, Amber walks out of the building and fumbles for another pokemon.

-------------------

Puff the Gengar emerges, his red eyes glowing softly in the faint moonlight shining through the dissipating rainclouds. “Gengar!”

“Quick, Puff, get me to Destiny Warrior’s orchard!” She orders, pointing the direction with a finger.

Puff grins wider and his eyes grow brighter. Amber starts to levitate in the air, rising around 10 feet. The air ripples, and she belatedly realizes why she doesn't fly with Puff anymore.

“WAIT NO DON’T-“

Puff laughs and psychically tosses her to her destination.

Groaning and covered with mud, she struggles to her feet and surveys her surroundings. Destiny Warrior’s orchard was abandoned until recently, and only the weeds were cleared away, meaning there’s an assortment of litter and dead plants surrounding the plot of planting soil. A mound of leaf litter is rustling in the windless, pitch black night. Amber peers at it…

And leaps back with a cry when a warning growl comes from it.

Okay then. I’ll just leave this one for Destiny Warrior.

Turning abruptly, she realizes all of her pokemon are a good distance away, along with the tractor, so she'll have to navigate back in the dark.

F***.

I hate the dark.

EDIT: Y'know what, you're approved too. I want five trainer counters.

Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior woke up to a fresh day. "Time to check up on my plants!"

He went there, and noticed the mess. He has Thunder use Stockpile so that he can gather the leaves and so on together, and in the process, he finds a wild Pokemon! Before it can go for his plants, he has his Pokemon use a combination attack: Street Fighter using Fake Out, Thunder using Zen Headbutt, Aqua Regia using Psybeam to channel the power to one point. The precision of the attack completely overwhelms the Pokemon, and a quick Rock Blast fromt The Seventh Rock and it goes flying away!

Thankfully, the berries have been left unaffected due to the usage of Psybeam, and Destiny Warrior repeats the cycle of the previous day by using Water Gun to water the plants, and X-Scissor to crop off the new berries. The Oran and the Leppa plant yield one each, but the Chesto Plant yields 2! THunde ruses Stockpile to collect the berries, and they are added to the abg by his trainer. The stockpiled organic waste is then sat and slept upon by THunder, who readies itself to convert it into fertilizer. The othe Pokemon play ouside the tent with a ball, for the rest of the day.

Destiny Warrior

Desttiny Warrior woke up to another bright day. "Hope there aren't any bugs around here!"

Walking around, he finds the plot has been cleaned nicely over the last 2 days, and Thunder has converted the waste into good fertilizer. He keeps it away for the moment, so that he can use it in the future.

Like the previous days, he has Lanturn use Water Gun on the berry plants. THey certainly seem to be growing! His Chesto plant yields 2 berries, and after that seems to go still as though it has produced all the berries it can. His Oran and Leppa plants don't have any such problem, and yield 1 each! Collecting them with Thunder's Stockpile, he adds them to his bag. Happy with the knowledge that tomorrow his plants would have finished growing, he goes off to play with his Pokemon.

The tractor rumbled loudly in the moonlight, as Amber drowsily drove it towards Destiny Warrior’s field. Snacking on a piece of Leppa Cake, she squints into the distance.

As she pulls into the clearing, she notices some large yellow fruit hanging from the trees. Bananas Nanabs?

Then each foot long fruit opens its eyes.

Staring.

Judging.

“Crap.” Amber said, as the shells of the Kakuna crack and the larva begin to emerge like hellish toothpaste from a hellish toothpaste tube, if the toothpaste was a yellow pokemon cocoon and the toothpaste was an angry bee with spears for arms that wasn’t too fond of visitors and didn’t die when they stabbed with their foot long sharp, toxic arm-spikes.

Amber dropped her cake and groped for a pokeball. “Do something!” She screamed, and chucked it.

Flooffy the Heracross emerged, swinging its horn intimidatingly.

He caught sight of the emerging swarm, flexed his arms, grinned, and

Flooffy used Dig!

----------------------------

Acklow, I spent my 12 TC.

DW, sorry for missing 50% of your posts, this is always on like page 3, since you post right after I do and I check every 24 hours. I’ll do better, I promise.

Destiny Warrior

Destiny Warrior woke up - only to realize he was late. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Rushing outside with his Pokemon, he found an infestation of Kakuna heading for his 2 plants. Desperate to stop them, he has Aqua Regia use Rain Dance, and Street Fighter use Fake Out to stop one which was about to eat his crop. He faces off against the Kakuna with his Lanturn and Scrafty, beating them down one after the other, while The Seventh Rock crops off the last 2 berries the Leppa and Oran plants gave. THunder uses STockpile to collect the berries and Seventh Rock, and they defend the tent. Knowing that the berries were picked, he has Street FIghter take out all the Kakuna in one fell swoop with a Rock Slide. After they are all defeated, he throws them all out, and then gatehrs his berries, bag and Pokemon. Surfing back to Acklow's shop, he waits for somebody to turn up to approve his berries. It was a fun time, but he had to get back for a tournament!

Destiny Warrior trudges into the room, Beedrill blood on his hands and String Shot all over his clothes, his pokemon in no better condition.

"You beat them all? Nice job!" Amber congratulates him, beckoning with a hand.

He smiles, wearily presenting a bulging bag of berries to Amber.

Stamping it, she hands it back. "Hold on, you get free food for this."

Walking into the back room, she closes the door. Muffled crashes, screams, and explosions can be heard, and soon after, she reappears, balancing four steaming Oran Pies in her hands.

The pokemon finish devouring their food, "have a nice day," "thanks you too," and Destiny Warrior walked out the door.

Well, that wasn't so bad.

Destiny Warrior’s Orchard: [0 / 1] Occupants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)