[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
lol Spiffy and Galladiator are really getting desperate to save themselves. Spiffy if you say you are a village there is literally no point to avoid lynching you because that means there is only one other possibility: you are mafia. You claim I am mafia trying to get a village power role lynched based on...what, exactly? All you and Galladiator are proving is that you are highly likely to be allied together and that I have smoked both of you out.

Please people can you not see what is going on? How the hell is it "dumb" to not consider other possibilities? I have considered the possibility that Spiffy is a villager and I find it less likely than that he is mafia, which is more than I can say for anyone else other than Galladiator possibly. Literally Spiffy is clutching at straws here in a desperate effort to deny what the host has accidentally given away already.

Seriously, anyone who thinks Spiffy is helping the village more than me is free to lynch me. Problem is I am trying to stir the pot and Spiffy is just trying to attack the people who accuse him rather than defend himself.

And Spiffy, I didn't need to respond to your point about it being both ends of the spectrum because you claim to be a villager.

Go back and check the posts people. Even in the worst case scenario that Spiffy is a villager, he isn't helping the village at all when he should be considering he knows how to play NOC games. Rather he is acting almost exactly like he did in NOC: mostly keeping to himself unless he is specifically mentioned, trying to stay out of the limelight so the village can just talk throw suspicions around amongst themselves.

Additionally, I am posting relationship charts between myself and everyone else, something that benefits the village greatly and that more people have to do.

This is the absolute best evidence we are going to get that anyone is mafia on Day 1. Plus, he's Spiffy. Now go and vote him people.

UncleSam

Leading this village
This.

Vote: UncleSam

Just to be clear for those of you that haven't been paying attention, this isn't bandwagoning; I have my own reasons for voting him.

And I probably won't change my vote this time.
"I have my reasons for voting him".

OK nevermind Spiffy can wait until Day 2 this guy is so clearly mafia we honestly can't wait to lynch him any longer. Like seriously, only a mafia would refrain from explaining his votes because such an act only benefits the mafia. Add to that that he literally jumps on the first wagon that isn't him or Spiffy and has been acting desperately this whole game and I think we have a winner.

Also if detroitlolcat thinks that being pro-town means you are mafia then I honestly don't know what to do for him.

Unvote
Vote: Galladiator

Spiffy is clearly not a simple villager. It's unclear if, had he been a villager, he'd have been spared for editing his post.

However I'm not one to get involved in spats directly between two people. There is also a good chance Spiffy is a power role, and if he is not mafia, it's likely he will die tonight anyway. If we let him live tonight it lets the mafia do the cleaning for us.

I'm still more interested in what DetroitLolcats reasoning for defending Spiffy was, and would rather target him at the moment than anyone else.

Unvote
Vote: DetroitLolcats

UncleSam

Leading this village
The only thing billy is that detroitlolcats is an idiot whereas Galladiator seems to be more coherent. I mean I'm alright with lynching him as I think he has a higher chance of being mafia than most, but I fail to see how we can pass up such an obvious lynch as Galladiator at this point.

I mean, there have been no inspections yet. What other hidden reasons could Galladiator possibly have that he is hiding from us other than that he is mafia or wolf?

He posted that before I had posted (I hadn't read it). He'd better have a damn good reason to lynch you especially if he doesn't plan on switching his vote.

Maybe though he stated it earlier and I just passed over it. Either way I'll give him a chance to explain himself first.

I let it pass once, but that's it. And just so you guys remember it from now on:

The next person who edits his post will be modkilled immediately.

-----------------------------------------
Suddenly, one of you disappears.

Groshi has been forcefully retired from the dungeon. He was the Dwarf Monk - Vannila Town.

All votes have been reset.
-----------------------------------------

Carry on.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Dammit Groshi!

Okay, now Spiffy is much more suspicious, and I am no longer defending him because the host punished Groshi but not Spiffy. I am not lynching Spiffy right now because there are other, more suspicious people.

If all the votes have been reset than I am going to vote rickheg because he practically revealed himself to be mafia.

Galladiator could you please restate your reasons for hating Unclesam?
With pleasure.

1. He wanted to lynch Spiffy for no other reason than to"right" a wrong (i.e. Alpha not godkilling him for editing his post), when in reality he simply wanted an excuse to kill a villager. AW even said Spiffy's role had no influence on the decision, yet Sam obviously thinks he's lying. Why would the host lie? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think going against the host is taboo, especially in NOC.

2. In almost every post he's made, Sam has mentioned how I've "slipped up" or "given something away", when all I've done is provide reasoning why his thought process is either wrong, incomplete, or both. I see that as deliberately trying to get a villager lynched.

3. He's obviously never known a fully organized thought process before, which is why he just now accused my "being coherent" as being a sure sign of mafia.

4. He's a dick. That should be obvious enough.

DetroitLolcats how did rickheg go from not even on the radar to confirmed mafia without even posting once?

1. Yes he wanted to lynch Spiffy to right a wrong, and it's not a bad idea tbh. He should have been killed anyway and he's starting to appear quite suspicious.
Hosts can lie all they want, it's up to the players to believe them. Also even if Alpha claims it wasn't about his role, it's far harder to godkill the cop or the wolf night 1 than it is a minor villager.

2. Not my point to argue.

3. Coherent + Obviously wrong implies scum. Incoherent + Obviously wrong implies stupid (see DLC), so it is a sign of mafia to some degree.

4. And how.

Unclesam is clearly trying to take the village lead here, and one thing about village leaders is they never seem to last long. If he continues to lynch mafia I'm pretty sure he'll end up killed, and if he mislynches he will immediately be put under suspicion.

Either way, we get a lot of info on him quickly, and especially with cardflip we'll know if he's actually being productive or not. I can't see it being in our favor (even if he were mafia) to lynch him day 1.

UncleSam

Leading this village
With pleasure.

1. He wanted to lynch Spiffy for no other reason than to"right" a wrong (i.e. Alpha not godkilling him for editing his post), when in reality he simply wanted an excuse to kill a villager. AW even said Spiffy's role had no influence on the decision, yet Sam obviously thinks he's lying. Why would the host lie? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd think going against the host is taboo, especially in NOC.

2. In almost every post he's made, Sam has mentioned how I've "slipped up" or "given something away", when all I've done is provide reasoning why his thought process is either wrong, incomplete, or both. I see that as deliberately trying to get a villager lynched.

3. He's obviously never known a fully organized thought process before, which is why he just now accused my "being coherent" as being a sure sign of mafia.

4. He's a dick. That should be obvious enough.
1. This is beyond retarded, especially after the host punished Groshi but not Spiffy. Seriously, there is just no way the host would do that unless Spiffy is something other than a vanillager, which he claims to be.
2. That's because you HAVE slipped up lol. You are acting increasingly desperate and attempting to do things that harm the village and must be removed immediately.
3. That's a personal attack that has nothing to do with argumentation. If you believe that constitutes an organized (note my use of the word) argument then I really don't know what to say.
4. See above. You honestly don't have any points to make other than that you can't defend your actions and so have to make petty accusations about my character and intelligence.

That being said, the fact that Groshi (a basic villager) got godkilled and Spiffy didn't should be enough proof for everyone to lynch Spiffy. He clearly isn't a basic villager, just like I have said all along.

Galladiator: Be grateful to Groshi for saving you for Day 2.

Unvote.
Vote: Spiffy.

Everyone who doesn't follow basically gives themselves away as mafia given that the host has given us as much confirmation as he possibly could that Spiffy is no vanilla villager, and given he denies being a village power role there is only one other alternative.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Oh and I would like to point out that one of the people who accused me of being suspicious (detroitlolcats) has basically given himself away as being allied with Spiffy. He even admits Spiffy is suspicious but then votes rickheg for no apparent reason other then "he practically revealed himself to be mafia". Explain that or become a prime suspect, please.

UncleSam, I denied being a power role so the mafia wouldn't kill me, but it's pretty obvious that I'm a village power role now.

You will probably role me if I don't claim now. I'm the vigilante. If you must know the frequencies of my kills in order for you to belive me, then so be it. Though I think nobody counterclaiming will suffice.

I apologize village for being an idiot and editing my post; That was very stupid of me. :(

And sorry Alpha Werewolf for having to hear shit from the players about your decision. :/

fatecrashers still sux

The fact that Groshi (a basic villager) got godkilled and Spiffy didn't should be enough proof for everyone to lynch Spiffy. He clearly isn't a basic villager, just like I have said all along.
There you go again...can I get a bit of backup here, Alpha?

UncleSam said:
Unvote.
Vote: Spiffy.

Everyone who doesn't follow basically gives themselves away as mafia given that the host has given us as much confirmation as he possibly could that Spiffy is no vanilla villager, and given he denies being a village power role there is only one other alternative.
Second verse, same as first. What do you have against Spiffy, anyway? It's not like he sniped your dog or anything.

UncleSam

Leading this village
There you go again...can I get a bit of backup here, Alpha?

Second verse, same as first. What do you have against Spiffy, anyway? It's not like he sniped your dog or anything.
First: Spiffy literally just proved you wrong so shut the fuck up please.

Second: What I have against Spiffy is that he clearly isn't a vanilla villager. Why are you so ardent in defending him?

With that being said, given Spiffy claimed vigilante, I think it is better to lynch Galladiator first since he claims basic villager. Even if he is village we just lose an idiotic villager and given his desperation to survive and completely illogical yet coherent posts it is clear that he is smart enough to not say dumb things if he was a villager...yet he has been acting against the village's interests all game long.

Unvote.
Vote: Galladiator.

unvote

Vote: Quagsires

Odd how UncleSam thinks Quagsires is village when he's only made three posts (granted they were actually contributional.)

Food for though.

First: Spiffy literally just proved you wrong so shut the fuck up please.
Kind of hard to take a post into account when its poster posts it just while you're typing your post.

What you fail to realize is that even lynching a plain villager is beneficial to the mafia, since that's one less person they have to kill.

...Or was that your plan to begin with?

UncleSam

Leading this village
unvote

Vote: Quagsires

Odd how UncleSam thinks Quagsires is village when he's only made three posts (granted they were actually contributional.)

Food for though.
I thought he was village back when he was posting. He has stopped posting recently, which I agree is suspicious.

That being said, he voted for Galladiator, who I believe is our best target now, given how he jumped to conclusions the instant people started talking about him and has been in a panic to survive this day.

Plus, Quagsires could well be useful as a villager given how he is actually smart, whereas I can't imagine Galladiator being useful at all considering all he does is attack the people who point out the holes in his logic, which does not help the village at all. That being said, Quagsires is more suspicious then he was, and I would like an explanation for the drop in activity of late.

To quote myself UncleSam,

However, I will be going for the weekend soon, so I'm not going to try and pressure Groshi into talking. However...
I'll get more up in a sec, but for now I will point out:

Third, this game does not have many power roles, and the ones that are powerful will usually be limited.

Full vig is p. powerful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)