[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

Out of everything I've seen so far, Vote: Spiffy seems like our best bet to hit mafia. Even if Spiffy isn't mafia, we can start to use what little power roles we have and start gathering information.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Did you read my posts Detroitlolcat?

Basically Alpha Werewolf refuses to godkill Spiffy for a reason. Think of it as a no lynch if the host would obey his own rules and not fuck up.

Even if Spiffy isn't mafia, we can start to use what little power roles we have and start gathering information.
Ok what does this mean and what does it have to do with lynching me.

UncleSam, I really appreciate you ignoring this:
Tell me something that has made me look suspicious besides being spared from a godkill that has no meaning whatsoever!
The host even confirms that my role and alliance had nothing to do with his decision.

And what makes me priority over bandwagoners like polelover44 and J-Man, who give no reasoning whatsoever in why they're voting.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
unvote
vote Rickheg

rickheg said:
Even if Spiffy isn't mafia, we can start to use what little power roles we have and start gathering information.
So basically what you're saying is that it's better to lynch someone who isn't mafia and start using night roles to uncover information than take another look at who's mafia?

There's no time limit today, so you want to endanger the town simply to speed the game up. Not flying with me.

Here. Skimmed because we have a scum already.

Vote: billymills

I don't care about the revoting the same person. I do care about the opportunistic wagon hopping that you were doing earlier. What is the point in voting someone if you are going to pull your vote on them just as pressure starts to rise? Why would you feel the need to change votes when there is little to no information to go on?

The reason, looking for an early foothold for a mislynch. You would know as well as anyone how easy it is to nab a quick mislynch early day 1. The fact of the matter is that you are being scummy and at the very least anti town by voiding all potential pressure building progress that is the crux of how town should be playing day 1.

Here. Skimmed because we have a scum already.

Vote: billymills

I don't care about the revoting the same person. I do care about the opportunistic wagon hopping that you were doing earlier. What is the point in voting someone if you are going to pull your vote on them just as pressure starts to rise? Why would you feel the need to change votes when there is little to no information to go on?

The reason, looking for an early foothold for a mislynch. You would know as well as anyone how easy it is to nab a quick mislynch early day 1. The fact of the matter is that you are being scummy and at the very least anti town by voiding all potential pressure building progress that is the crux of how town should be playing day 1.

Please read.... Billymills does that for a reason, and i got lynched last time for overreacting to it. I'd advise you not end up in a similar problem...

And spiffy, i'm lynching you cause i don't like you, that should have been obvious.

It's a day 1 lynch. I was just saying what a normal villager would say. Sorry if I'm wrong for the lynch as I'm just following my FoS. If we're right, the hooray.

I'm also a new player, and this is my first mafia game on a forum, so I'm trying to tread carefully.

Btw, I find that a some of you are overthinking things. Analyzing harmless comments and reading between the lines will only get more of the village killed. That should only be done I believe when everyone you're playing with is experienced and can use their posts to manipulate the vote, convey something else, etc.

Unclesam, you look too pro-town. While lynching you is obviously a bad decision, I ask the cop (if there is one) to check on Unclesam tonight. If he's clear, we have a smart villager who can lead us on, if he turns out guilty, then, we get rid of a really smart player who's really good acting. He's obviously smart/experienced with mafia. Win/win either way.

As for my vote, Spiffy's lynch looks logical, but if the mod clears him, I don't think we should waste a lynch where everyone (will likely) bandwagon, thus, not giving us not much to work with after day 1.

Unvote

Unvoting for now, Galladiator looks to be in the same position as me, so I will wait a bit more for more FoSes.

Opportunistic wagon hopping? I'm not sure I follow.

I led to (admittedly not very serious) lynches against J-man and DetroitLolcats. The rest of you let the pressure off them.

I have not been too interested in lynches against Masterful and Isaac, because they appeared out of nowhere and tried to redeem it on the spot. I didn't feel either of them really said anything of note.

If you are complaining about my random lynches, stop it, it hurts.

@ Issac: Cop should not be claiming anything unless they get a guilty.

@ billy: In other words you are switching wagons whenever you see possible. If your aim is to catch scum you're doing it wrong. Votes without backing of reasons or threat of lynch are not the kind of things that produce reactions from scum. You were doing it in the earlier pages.

Also @ people that have voted No Lynch:

There is ONLY ONE SCENARIO in which a no lynch is acceptable in a NOC game. In Mylo. And even then it is not always the best option. In some cases voting in Mylo is actually beneficial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)