[Standard] NOC Desktop Dungeons Mafia GAME OVER

I've talked to Spiffy; I've decided not to modkill him this time, and let him off with a warning. This game is meant for people to enjoy it.

Everybody, please make absolutely sure that you know the rules.

The roles were distributed at random.

Also, billymills: No matter how many time you do it, unvoting and then revoting for the person you voted previously doesn't add an extra vote. Just a heads-up ^_^

Votecount
J-man (1): Ditto
billymills (1): J-Man
Galladiator (3): Quagsires, Uncle Sam, HSA
Uncle Sam (1): Da Letter El
DestroitLolcat (4): billymills, polelover44, Fatecrashers, masterful
masterful (3): Spiffy, masterful, DetroitLolcat

No Lynch (2): Fangren, Galladiator

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is horseshit. You said regardless of faction or reasons Alpha Werewolf.

How can we take any of the rules seriously if you don't godkill Spiffy?

Since I am an arbiter of justice...
Unvote.
Vote: Spiffy

I encourage everyone else to do the same so we can achieve the same result as what should have been achieved here.

Although Galladiator is so dumb I would be alright lynching him as well. He just says "I AM Village" as a defense...

UncleSam I'm sure if one of your mafia pals did the same thing you wouldn't try to pull this!

Why don't we take what's given to us and lynch someone who's actually been acting suspicious?

If you ask me, Sam's apparent zeal for following the rules of the game to the letter is brought on by some hidden motive. Not sure if he's mafia or wolf, but I'm starting to doubt he's village. I would say keep him around until an inspector steps up, but then he'll just get one of his mafia cronies to kill said inspector. Sam leaves me no choice.

Unvote

Vote: UncleSam

How's it feel to have your every word overanalyzed?

And one last thing: how exactly could I lie about my alignment in a crazy long post like that? With a post that long, something'd be bound to slip out.

UncleSam

Leading this village
If you ask me, Sam's apparent zeal for following the rules of the game to the letter is brought on by some hidden motive. Not sure if he's mafia or wolf, but I'm starting to doubt he's village. I would say keep him around until an inspector steps up, but then he'll just get one of his mafia cronies to kill said inspector. Sam leaves me no choice.

Unvote

Vote: UncleSam

How's it feel to have your every word overanalyzed?

And one last thing: how exactly could I lie about my alignment in a crazy long post like that? With a post that long, something'd be bound to slip out.
Yes, following the rules to the letter is indicative of me being mafia (lol).

Actually it's out of a desire to see Spiffy die regardless of what he is because he is Spiffy.

It wasn't a crazy long post, and you did give away that you are extremely panicky. The fact that you are voting for one of the dudes who is attempting to get as many people as involved as possible (which helps the village and hurts the mafia, in case you didn't realize that) really just hurts your case man.

And Alpha Werewolf that is the most bullshit excuse ever. Quite frankly my suspicion is Spiffy is an important role in this game otherwise he would godkill him, and most of the important roles are villagers.

Which is why I will refrain from voting retard Galladiator until next day. I encourage everyone to lynch Spiffy, because there is literally no other reason the host would break his own rules to save Spiffy unless Spiffy were important in this game.

And Galladiator maybe if you got your head out of your ass and stopped acting so panicky people would suspect you less.

@DLE: Stop trolling.

So you're going to lynch me on the hunch that the host spared me because I'm important to the game, when all I've done the whole game is point out the bandwagonners and try to get them to explain their vote.

If I was important to this game, I would sure hope not to make an idiotic mistake that I just did!

We have people like masterful who make one post just voting for the person with the most votes and I'm the priority.

Tell me something that has made me look suspicious besides being spared from a godkill that has no meaning whatsoever!

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Isaac 2.0, why are you apologizing for a vote? You should not need to apologize for defending your opinion, unless you already know that Galladiator is aligned with the village due to your alignment. Please explain why you are so worried about being wrong about said vote.

Unvote
Vote: Isaac 2.0

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I suspect UncleSam a little, but not enough to change my vote from masterful. As Spiffy said, all he did was go and vote for the person with the most votes (myself, at the time), and provide little reasoning, calling other people noobs afterward.

I would also like to hear Isaac's reasoning.

UncleSam

Leading this village
DLE brings up an interesting point. You're off the hook for now, Sam.

Unvote

Vote: Isaac 2.0

I'd like to hear more in regards to Isaac's reasoning.
Um don't you mean you're off the hook.

Anyone with half a brain can see that what I am doing is helpful for the village and what you are doing is whatever you can to avoid a lynch.

I still think Spiffy is a better lynch guys, DLE's point isn't really that strong (ya, it's kinda mafia-like, but he is also new) and I think we can wait a day to lynch off Isaac or Galladiator since they are both idiots. Spiffy is also an idiot but he is an experienced idiot who can spew things other idiots might follow, so I think he is the bigger threat to the village right now.

Also we have some mild host confirmation on this (seriously, do people not understand that there is just no way the host would let Spiffy live if he was a basic villager?) Isaac said something dumb and is a new player. Spiffy is likely to not be a villager. It seems to me Spiffy is the better lynch.

And Detroitlolcat all you are doing is associating yourself with Galladiator. In fact, I notice an odd association at the moment in the anti-Isaac lynch: Galladiator, Ditto, and Da Letter El all jumped on it. Coincidence?

Still, Spiffy first in my opinion.

Isaac said something dumb and is a new player.
So did I, and so am I, and yet you're going on like I'm Satan incarnate.

What DLE and I are looking at is how Isaac gets off apologizing for his vote like he did. It could turn out to be a similar case to mine (i.e. people overanalyzing an innocent statement), or maybe it's something more. I just want Isaac to elaborate a bit on his mindset.

And why exactly do you keep calling people "idiots"? Is it to hint at your hidden agenda, or are you really that pretentious?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Isaac might be new to forum, but he's mentioned that he's played a good bit on epic mafia. He should know better than to be timid about a vote, and honestly should know typical things that people look for to establish "scummyness" more than most people here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)