nj art

breh

強いだね
lol, ghost suicide

is banette crying or is that its eye? I presume the former but I'm unsure.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Thanks! I like doing it because it is fairly easy compared to some other lineart styles I've tried.

To those who don't like the pixel lines as much, you needn't fear, this isn't going to be my new main style. I just wanted to experiment a bit.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Basically. I'm making the lineart by using the black 3x pencil to do the outline, then I go in with a gray 1px pencil to make the lines on the inside. It's very fun! I'd recommended it to anybody looking to try out something new.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy

Hey this is an update on botw

I have not forgotten about this, and I've been slowly plowing through this wreck of a strip for like a month now, no joke. Why did it have to be fucking Giratina and Arceus? Why do both of them have so much shit going on at once? So yeah this is coming whenever (soon).

fuck you origin giratina's back, you are a fucking pain in the ass and i give up on you

Your Giratina-O is so cute! I thought it was a multi-headed Shuckle when I first saw it because of the shading on the wings. Great work :D

Basically. I'm making the lineart by using the black 3x pencil to do the outline, then I go in with a gray 1px pencil to make the lines on the inside. It's very fun! I'd recommended it to anybody looking to try out something new.
*takes notes*

Ready to jump on more slipped secrets.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Lol same here :P
I like the more pixel-y style a lot.
By the way, is that you in that picture?!

(stalk/stalk)
that is indeed myself! here's a sketch to add some content to this post

and Cartoons...I'd be very interested to see what you could do with my techniques!

and Cartoons...I'd be very interested to see what you could do with my techniques!
I call it 'Zubat with child'

Before I step out of your thread forever, what are you drawing in? I realized after that my 2px is equivalent to your 3x and then pared down the outline slightly.

It's a relaxing technique, I can see why you'd be driven to it!

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
Photoshop CS2 with pen pressure on, and I don't push down all the way with my 3px, so that makes sense.

(ps. That is super cute!)

Ah good point. Photoshop only respects my pen sensitivity half the time (something about drivers), so that'll explain it. I tend to just leave it off when in PS.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
i wish it was a droid
various things
art slam begins tomorrow (my theme will be pin up girls) so hopefully updates will be on a daily basis (or semi-daily or weekly if i feel im spamming too much)

pokemon pocket monsters

digimon digital monsters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)