Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I saw your post in the Simple Questions/Requests thread. I looked at your wanted list, and I'd like to RNG abuse the tynamo for you. Let me know, and thanks :)

Hey, I saw your post in the Simple Questions/Requests thread. I looked at your wanted list, and I'd like to RNG abuse the tynamo for you. Let me know, and thanks :)
That would be awesome. Can you rng abuse it for me, please?

Can you also rng capture a non-shiny bold male wynaut with a dive ball, please?

hey, whenever you're ready, i could really use some help right now :)
I can't right now. I'm still busy.

Also I really don't know what name I should call you because I don't like calling you "Douche" even though it's your username and I've never like that word either. Maybe after you have been a member on smogon for 4 months, you can probably change your username into something better.

That would be awesome. Can you rng abuse it for me, please?

Can you also rng capture a non-shiny bold male wynaut with a dive ball, please?
I think I can, yes. For the tynamo, I assume you want an IV spread of 31/30/30/31/31/31 for hp ice, right? For the wynaut, I'm going to go flawless. Let me know if you have any problem with it. Unfortunately, I'm kinda busy this week, because I have finals, but this weekend I should be completely free, so I'll have it done then, hopefully.

EDIT: Is there a place where you can catch wobbufett in gen V, or would this be a 4th gen catch?

I think I can, yes. For the tynamo, I assume you want an IV spread of 31/30/30/31/31/31 for hp ice, right? For the wynaut, I'm going to go flawless. Let me know if you have any problem with it. Unfortunately, I'm kinda busy this week, because I have finals, but this weekend I should be completely free, so I'll have it done then, hopefully.
Sure those iv sets would do.

And I don't mind a flawless bold male wynaut caught in a dive ball.

Here's the info for them:

Pokemon: Tynamo
Nature: Naughty
HP - Ice
Ability: Levitate
IV's: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Desired ball: Net ball

Pokemon: Wynaut
Nature: Bold
IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Desired ball: Dive ball

And I don't mind waiting until the weekend.

Okay, so I'll have to catch the wobbuffet in Platinum, so that might take me a little longer, as I don't like plat RNG. I'll still do my best though.

i cannot pm you so will these be ok? thank you for replying back. i been bending over backs for someone to respond. i wholeheartedly am thankful.

Zandock's Shiny Larvesta (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ground
Ability: Flame body
IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31
EV's: UT
Egg moves: Morning sun
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Kaphotic's Terrakion (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Justified
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Shii's Rufflet (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Sheer Force

Alexa's Gastrodon (Bold) (Semi-redis)
HP - Electric
Ability: Storm Drain
IV's: 31/9/31/30/31/31
Special moves: Earth power and Ice beam
(Available in the 5th gen. game)

Fenix's Shiny Dieno (Timid) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Hustle (Levitate)
Egg moves: Dark Pulse
(From the Emulator)
(Clone from the AR device)

Gothic Togekiss's Solosis (Bold) (Non-redis)
HP - Fighting
Ability: Magic Guard
IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/30
(cloned from the AR device)

i cannot pm you so will these be ok? thank you for replying back. i been bending over backs for someone to respond. i wholeheartedly am thankful.

Zandock's Shiny Larvesta (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Ground
Ability: Flame body
IV's: 31/30/31/30/30/31
Egg moves: Morning sun

Kaphotic's Terrakion (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Justified

Shii's Rufflet (Jolly) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Sheer Force

Alexa's Gastrodon (Bold) (Semi-redis)
HP - Electric
Ability: Storm Drain
IV's: 31/9/31/30/31/31
Special moves: Earth power and Ice beam
(Available in the 5th gen. game)

Fenix's Shiny Dieno (Timid) (Fully Redis)
Ability: Hustle (Levitate)
Egg moves: Dark Pulse
(From the Emulator)
(Clone from the AR device)

Gothic Togekiss's Solosis (Bold) (Non-redis)
HP - Fighting
Ability: Magic Guard
IV's: 31/30/30/30/30/30
(cloned from the AR device)
Okay. i'll give them to you, but you have to wait until I find someone to clone them first even if I can't give them to you tonight.

Oh and remember, if you want the larvesta and the solosis, you must never trade them to anyone. you can trade the others but ask for the gastrodon, only you can trade the gastrodon. Okay?

Okay. i'll give them to you, but you have to wait until I find someone to clone them first even if I can't give them to you tonight.

Oh and remember, if you want the larvesta and the solosis, you must never trade them to anyone. you can trade the others but ask for the gastrodon, only you can trade the gastrodon. Okay?
I can clone for you, if you need :)

@sharingan - Really?! Why thank you. Just let me get some fillers first and then I'll trade them to you so you can clone. ;)

@Douche - Give me a few minutes. oh yes, and please don't use my thread as a chat room. After I get them clone, I'll send you a vm to let you know. And then, you can post on my thread to let me know when you're ready.

@sharingan - Really?! Why thank you. Just let me get some fillers first and then I'll trade them to you so you can clone. ;)

@Douche - Give me a few minutes. oh yes, and please don't use my thread as a chat room. After I get them clone, I'll send you a vm to let you know. And then, you can post on my thread to let me know when you're ready.
ok vm me when ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)