The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Signup Thread [NEW UPDATE: Post 643]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting to say congrats to Mexico and tough luck Africa... hopefully we can get you guys in next year.

Also posting to say that the other battles better happen sooner rather than later... schedule a time please!

I only have one roster in, but I am not too worried I know you guys are busy finishing up your teams, but remember they need to be in by the 25th.

Also: you can play on another team (as long as you are eligible) if your play-in team gets eliminated.
My team leader never messaged me back so what should I do about being in this tournament?
Edit: I don't know what IRC is?

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oceania's roster is finalised!

Starting 8:
Earthworm
Golden Sun
Hipmonlee
Heist
panamaxis
playa
Stallion
zerowing
Substitutes:
animenagai
Blue Kirby
sheeps
The_Chaser

Competition was really fierce this year, I agonised over some of these slots for hours. Thanks to everyone that tried out, and I hope you'll stick around as we still plan to have a bit of fun in #ocn!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
All other teams are counter-rostering, BS! Team of champions = Champion team, lets get the threepeat guys ^_^

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Whoo.. I actually really did think I would be a sub this year.

I have a lot of work to do. I guess I am just lucky I played very well in my game against BK!

Have a nice day.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
PRESENTING TEAM: USA CENTRAL

Huntofthelion: Pretty awkward, doesn't know what to do with himself. Also has a massive crush on the team co-captain. The one whose name isn't Lonelyness
Gerber_Baby: Kind of doesn't give a fuck, but deep down we all know that he does.
xtrashine: He's a smug asshole, but at times he can be good. But at other times he can sink your fucking yacht. Let's just hope that the good Uncle Xob shows up.
imperfectluck: We don't know what the fuck is wrong with him.
fatty: STEVE HOLT
CloudStrifeAC: He likes older women, but doesn't know to do with them. Unnatural attachment to his mother. Spent 11 months in the womb. A dope in the dopiest sense of the word.
Pidge: An asshole in the purest sense of the word, but at times manages to shine through as an okay parent. Adopts Korean boys.
HSA: A poor parent? Possibly. Bad marriage choice? Most definitely. But at the end of the day, a good person to know. Believes in causes. Which causes? She's not exactly sure...

SUBSTITUTES
TheSpartan: Annyeong. Annyeong. Annyeong. Annyeong. Annyeong.
Smith: Sells religious tapes out of prison, occasionally engages in tweaking random fan's nipples. Has a twin brother who Lucille likes to sexy time fun dance party.
LonelyNess / Bad Ass: The guy that's trying to hold this mess together.

beat that negros

Look, I am really confused here. I'm assuming that since my team is USA East it is pretty big, but I was never contacted by my captain and what is IRC!

Ok thank you everyone that tried out to play for Latin America! it was a hard decision but i'm glad to see so many players trying to play with us this year :adam:

Latin America:
Bluewind
reyscarface
Mizuno
Soto
Folgorio
dbolt
hanke
tito

Substitutes:
badabing
bro fist
ENZ0
DC.

i hope you guys can support us also do not forget to join #la!!!

The sexiest team ever

Ok guys, giving you the Brazilian roster for the VI World Cup of Pokémon

Starting 8:

Quontum Mechonics
Po Foce
Sebostian (now known as Roizen, but Sebostian sounds much better)
Hontsuki
Royol Flosh
Blue Stor
Droms
Mosh

Substitutes:

WTF BR Poncho
Bornis
Dorklynx
Rorosho

We substituted some letters with "o" because everything sounds better with it... please Jockol, don't be mad at me...

And now, a message from our sponsor:

Bonona Moteor, this year we are going to be boring, legal, good, bad, baggy, all and a little more... then we are going to defeat you all with a Giga Push. gg GG.

Congratulations, you play too rest of the World. [koellll]

BR ROLE

Go10

Storm Vanguard !
France:
Gabranth
Ojama
Cristal
Grimm70
BIHI
Aqualouis
Biscotte
Boudouche

Substitutes:
Celsius
Go10
Linkjuhh
Manu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)