List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd make Lightningrod available for Pikachu and Raichu(which is a great improvement over Static, their bulk is terrible anyway and an immunity helps). It also has Teeter Dance btw.

However it's in the same vein as the Shiny Golurk/Hydreigon: it's done over WiFi. So no Dream World, and no Light Ball. Goddamnit Nintrolldos.

Zapdos gets Sing:

Zapdos: lalalalalalalalalala
Moltres: ...
Articuno: ...
Raikou: your singing sucks

Or in other words, Zapdos getting Sing makes absolutely no sense at all.

The east-west Shellos variants...
Will they both have same 'exclusive' moves, making it pointless (?) to try for befriending both? Or could the pink have different than the blue?

So, I have a question.

If I was farming points in the pleasent forest, and my time ended up without me going to the tree, will I be able to collect the pokemon I found today tomorrow?

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
You should still be able to select the Pokémon from the Dream Tree list in addition to any new ones you find tomorrow. You can only choose one Pokémon though.

So if you poke transfer a male Gliscor that you taught stealth rock, then bred it with a female poison heal Gliscor shouldn't the Gligar which evolves know stealth rock whie having poison heal?

Oh that's fine, is SRworth giving up poison heal for? I think I could use it as a "lead" for an offensive team as check to Excadrill.

Oh that's fine, is SRworth giving up poison heal for? I think I could use it as a "lead" for an offensive team as check to Excadrill.
I'd say probably not. I know it's not Smogon, but just to give you an idea over on the Pokemon Online server 87% of Gliscor use Poison Heal. Also, if you have any more questions, you should probably ask them in the Simple Questions Simple Answers thread that is also stickied at the top of the page. This thread is more for creating a list of all Pokemon that have been released with their Dreamworld abilities so that people have an easy place to find whether a certain one has been.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yeah so is anyone else tired as hell of revisiting this thread to see whether Nintendo has decided to release one of their favorite/most anticipated competitively pokemon in the Dream World? I almost wish I never knew that Breloom is "supposed to" get Technician and same with Iron Fist Conkeldurr

'If' Nintendo ever releases a new wave of DW pokemon, it will be announced through this topic's title. As such you won't have to 'tire yourself' visiting this thread on a regular basis.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
My "fatigue" is due to Nintendo, not with you or your efforts, so I hope you didn't take any offense. (Besides, I would still have to visit the forum to see the topic title in order to see whether anything is new, which is virtually the same amount of effort). My post was meant to spur discussion on whether anyone knows which DW pokemon are slated to come and when or whether there's any method to Nintendo's madness, because I don't know if it's random or always 3-4 at a time or if we shouldn't expect some to come out or what.

Well, it's still pretty early in the Dream World's run so it's hard to say what their plans are. Add to that that I don't think anyone really knows what's coming up and we're effectively left with no idea. Well, unless someone has insider info. But that's certainly not me.

I think its supposed to be random, but until Grey comes out the one thing is that Unova mons are not probably going to get a DW ability(which as well, I think the only map sprites aside from the legendaries programmed into the game are Patrat, Cottonee, Petilil and Krokorok, of the top of my head)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)