List of released Dream World Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Game Freak cannot release Unova pokémon with DW abilities over the Dream World, but they can do so using Mystery Gift; while not an Unova pokémon, LightningRod Pikachu will be released that way and it was a completely out of the blue announcement, so I guess we can say any DW pokémon to be released in the future will come out as a "surprise".

And yeah Jumpman, my four most anticipated pokémon are two legendaries, one Unovian and one completely random pokémon (Zapdos, Raikou, Chandelure, Gardevoir), so I know I'm screwed because there is no connection between the latter two so they will never be released together, and the former two are legendaries so they will most likely be event-only.

Yo.
Are there any news concerning that Korean vote where Korea could choose one DW Pokémon from 1 - 493 that will be released? DID THEY CHOOSE SOMETHING USEFUL?

Yo.
Are there any news concerning that Korean vote where Korea could choose one DW Pokémon from 1 - 493 that will be released? DID THEY CHOOSE SOMETHING USEFUL?
I hope they choose Castform (or another Arceus), or an existing DW Pokémon (and a useless one at that, like Piplup) just to softly troll the rest of the world.

Well, in that case, I hope they choose Rotom.
Oh, I see what you're saying. In that case, they better give it a balloon and Magnet Rise as an event move as well. Of course releasing it in fan-mode would be the best situation...

In all seriousness, I would hope for Riolu (or potentially female Lucario's) since prankster copycat spam would be very amusing, especially since PO fixed the copycat glitch in the latest update.

I got a better idea. They should release dream world Rotom-F with levitate and a permanently attached balloon.

I want a Ho-Oh or Lugia.

I can't believe this.

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/8752/dw726.png

Female Growlithe
Female Sudowoodo

--------

About time! I'm surprised I saw them both today since I've seen at least ten sudowoodo now and I barely see growlithe. So once Mien updates the list with this, Castform's move confirmations, and the female Castform confirmation the list will be complete! At least for the moment.

Well, Trollfreak should just remove the Pokemon that are already released, since picking them would be trollish(inb4WEEDLETROLOLOLOL)

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I reckon that they'll release the Unova starters as an event. Maybe alongside Grey's launch?

I WANT TECHLOOM!!!

Isn't there a forest area?? Why can't we find a Shroomish in the forest??

They're bound to choose a legendairy. So hopefully, as many of you are saying, Ho-Oh or Lugia. But damn, Sableye I do want. I just want to mess around with it in OU, firing off Priority WoWs like there's no tomorrow.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up about something useful winning the vote. Apparently this was the top ten from the japan vote (I can't remember the source of this list but I can remember the list):

1st: Arceus
2nd: Darkrai
3rd: Deoxys
4th: Pikachu
5th: Mew
6th: Shaymin
7th: Eevee
8th: Rayquaza
9th: Jirachi
10th: Mewtwo

Assuming this list is legit, we can probably expect a legendary or one of the cute mascots (I doubt that the new vote will give a drastically different pattern of results so their vote will probably be for legends and mascots too). As others have said, the best you can hope for is lugia or ho-oh or some other legendary with a useful ability (hell any of the johto legends would be cool, or lightning rod zapdos). If they pick eevee or pikachu I will be pissed off that's for sure.

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up about something useful winning the vote. Apparently this was the top ten from the japan vote (I can't remember the source of this list but I can remember the list):

1st: Arceus
2nd: Darkrai
3rd: Deoxys
4th: Pikachu
5th: Mew
6th: Shaymin
7th: Eevee
8th: Rayquaza
9th: Jirachi
10th: Mewtwo

Assuming this list is legit, we can probably expect a legendary or one of the cute mascots (I doubt that the new vote will give a drastically different pattern of results so their vote will probably be for legends and mascots too). As others have said, the best you can hope for is lugia or ho-oh or some other legendary with a useful ability (hell any of the johto legends would be cool, or lightning rod zapdos). If they pick eevee or pikachu I will be pissed off that's for sure.
Actually, all of those have potential - remember that they'll likely have "special" event moves from the Dream World, so even if we get a useless DW thing like Shaymin or Darkrai, at least we can hope that it gets useful moves (Spore + Softboiled Shaymin, please). I just wish much more people played this game competitively; I was quite suprised that Japan chose Arceus considering 99% of Japanese players that I've battled were pretty good.

@ MwL
Pokémon Café events had special Dream World moves, right? *points to Teeter Dance Pikachu*

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Shaymin already has Synthesis, and DW Arceus had no special moves (not even those from the 12th movie!). In fact, no event DW pokémon has special moves, so I don't see why you would be hoping for one now.

...Oh yeah, "lol Korea". Yeah, it's possible I guess.

Please, if this ever comes stateside, we will get Mewtwo or Charizard.
Mark my words, since over 50% of Pokemon players are nostalgia idiot who knows nothing but the first gen.

Lol Charizard.

Reminds me of the over-9000 uber noobs I play on Ubers.

Speaking of that, Unnerve Mewtwo could actually be awesome, if berries weren't even that rare in Uber. It could own Custap Wobby(not even legal)...

im hoping something like riolu or metagross or maybe Poelitoad or Ninetails with i dont know Drought or Drizzle that will be hilarious

imagina a bleak world where mewtwo gets sheer force..........

im hoping something like riolu or metagross or maybe Poelitoad or Ninetails with i dont know Drought or Drizzle that will be hilarious

imagina a bleak world where mewtwo gets sheer force..........
I understand Riolu, but why Metagross? Its dreamworld ability is essentially worthless. Even with its weight halved, Metagross still (I believe) receives full damage from the two weight based moves.

Drought Politoed and Drizzle Ninetales truly would be lulz-worthy. Unfortunately, I don't think those are options, as they can only vote for a particular Pokemon, not a Pokemon+Ability.

I understand Riolu, but why Metagross? Its dreamworld ability is essentially worthless. Even with its weight halved, Metagross still (I believe) receives full damage from the two weight based moves.

Drought Politoed and Drizzle Ninetales truly would be lulz-worthy. Unfortunately, I don't think those are options, as they can only vote for a particular Pokemon, not a Pokemon+Ability.

when i said metagross i meant not his shitty ability i meant anther one

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Hmmm... I never even considered that the pokemon could have special moves. Still, I'd rather have a pokemon with an actual (good) dream world ability.

Speaking of that, Unnerve Mewtwo could actually be awesome, if berries weren't even that rare in Uber. It could own Custap Wobby(not even legal)...
Yeah Mewtwo is honestly the only decent thing on the list I posted (well there's Eevee and Pikachu, but they've already been released). If Custap Berry is ever released, Mewtwo could make great use of Unnerve.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if Korea picked Mewtwo, and then they also threw in a free Custap Berry with it?

Can't. DW Pokemon are not programmed to carry anything, they are simply commands to say "put Mewtwo in Entralink", even the Levels are set in stone by the game itself.

It will always be a Level 10 Eevee, or a Level 100 Arceus, or if you tried hacking it directly, Level 40 Cradily, etc.

Can we even trade to and from Korean versions as of BW? It'll be nice since if you evolve the Pokemon in localized versions, name will change. God help me if they pick Mewtwo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)