Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Tweedy

WEAKNESS TO GROUND? THAT IS MUTHAf&@%@*(G UNACCEPTABLE.

To make up for this weakness to ground you get Floater the ground-resist Vigoroth.
Wait-a-minute... That his Ali-style boxing and not his typing at all...
Oh Well.

He may not evolve into Vigoroth until it KOs 5 pokemon by stinging them like a bee with Aerial Ace.
As a Vigoroth he must poison 10 trainer Pokemon with Toxic because he thinks he is a killer bee. If he fails to do this you may not use him in the elite 4.
Do not evolve Floater into a Slaking.

@Tweedy: take Plaything the Baltoy. Since it is so proud to resist the EdgeQuake combo, it must have moves that are super effective on each of those types to be used in battle. Solo Winona to prove that levitating is better than flying.

Hmm...Scramble...Nuzlocke...Scramblocke...Nuzcram...Lockambuzlockle.

Scramble
Easy-Medium
SoulSilver
Trade to evolve
No Fearow, Steelix, Vileplume, Meganium.
Must have Typhlosion
GO

@Piemonade
You get Shd the Psyduck. It may only use HMs in battle. It must solo one Gym Leader of your choice to evolve. Additionally, as a Golduck it must solo Bruno.

@Pwnemon You get Darkness the Murkrow. It may only be used at night, and have 2 Dark type moves, 1 Flying type move, and 1 other move. Solo Wake to evolve. As a Honchkrow, it decides that stalling opponents out is the way to win. it may now only know 1 attacking move. Rename it Stallkrow.

@Piemonade You get Torchure the Cyndaquil. It must only know fire type moves ASAP. Solo Bugsy to evolve into Quilava and 2 Rocket Executives at the Radio Tower to evolve into Typhlosion.

@Piemonade. You must catch a Hoothoot and name it Fred. Fred the Hoot-Hoot must be exactly four levels higher than your starter at all times (of course, when you initially catch it, it won't be). Fred, however, thinks he is a Woobat. Accordingly, he can only know Flying/Psychic attacks. He may never leave your party. Evolve after the fifth gym.

Tweedy, your starter will be Meme the Mudkip! It must evolve after the fight against Brawly and must learn Earthquake as a Marshtomp, but must be a Swampert by the time you fight the Elite Four, unless Meme faints beforehand.

@Pwnemon: You get Tithe the Bronzor. Upon arriving at a town, you must spend about a tenth of your current money at the Pokémart. It can evolve when at least 77,777 Pokédollars are spent. When it evolves, name it Church and the above restrictions are void. It claims that it can spread the word of God through changing the weather, so it must start every battle with Sunny Day or Rain Dance. It cannot be sent out against Lucian and it must solo every Cyrus battle.

@Piemonade: You get Positate the Geodude. In its NFE form, it absolutely sucks, so it cannot use any move over base 50 power. However, once it survives an attack from Jasmine's Steelix, it feels so much more confident and can evolve. Now, it can use any move of up to 75 BP. It must solo Pryce to evolve into Golem. Once it is fully evolved, it can use any move.

@Piemonade: Your Scramblocke team right now is pretty balanced typewise. We need to fix that, so you get Redundancy the male Togepi. He may only learn a move if one of your other Pokemon already knows it. When he evolves into Togetic after soloing a Pokemon owned by a Gym Leader, rename him New Fred. He may now know one move of your choice, but his other three moves must be either Psychic- or Flying-typed moves Noctowl can learn since he's the new Fred. After soloing another two Gym Leader-owned Pokemon, you may evolve him into Fred 2.0 the Togekiss. He may now replace one of his Psychic or Flying moves with a move of any other type. He must solo another three Gym Leader-owned Pokemon or you cannot use him against the Elite Four.

Tweedy, your starter will be Meme the Mudkip! It must evolve after the fight against Brawly and must learn Earthquake as a Marshtomp, but must be a Swampert by the time you fight the Elite Four, unless Meme faints beforehand.
so Meme the mudkip cannot die?
also, what level does marshtomp learn EQ? isnt it lvl 50?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

@Tweedy

WEAKNESS TO GROUND? THAT IS MUTHAf&@%@*(G UNACCEPTABLE.

To make up for this weakness to ground you get Floater the ground-resist Vigoroth.
Wait-a-minute... That his Ali-style boxing and not his typing at all...
Oh Well.

He may not evolve into Vigoroth until it KOs 5 pokemon by stinging them like a bee with Aerial Ace.
As a Vigoroth he must poison 10 trainer Pokemon with Toxic because he thinks he is a killer bee. If he fails to do this you may not use him in the elite 4.
Do not evolve Floater into a Slaking.
WE GOT DIS.
moveset of ariel ace and toxic. ship, i cant evolve slakoth until like... flannery. no. wiona. fml lol.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
btdubs. Vigoroth>Slakoth.

@Tweedy: take Plaything the Baltoy. Since it is so proud to resist the EdgeQuake combo, it must have moves that are super effective on each of those types to be used in battle. Solo Winona to prove that levitating is better than flying.
water > rock and ground. where do i get a water move that baltoy learns?

Tweedy, I believe the term you're looking for is "Scramblocke".
Have fun.
Psh, spelling errors.

OKAY. RECAP TIME.
-Meme the mudkip: must solo brawly before it can evolve! also must learn EQ before it can evolve into swampert.
-Airballoon the Arron; Must beat up Wallys ralts evolution line. before evolution (meaning all of his ralts/gardevoirs.) and it can only have 2 stab moves.
-Kingjelly the Tentacool; Must only have 2 stab attacks and must solo Flannery.
Floater the Vigoroth; must have a movepool consisting of Arial Ace and Toxic.
must "sting" to kill 5 pokes with ariel ace before evolution, and must poison 10 trainer pokes or i cant use him in the E4. (i forsee toxic spam in tate&lizas gym)
Plaything the Baltoy; must have Solarbeam (seriously, thats the only move SE against ground in Baltoys movepool.) (oh wait theres ice beam lol.
ANY MORE?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I have:

-Flightless the Piplup - solo every Flying type it encounters, use a STAB move on every Levitator it encounters (not necessarily solo), always know at least one Flying type move. Optional: Flightless may only know 1 TM move
(1 empty move slot is impossible to manage)

-Airballoon the Drifloon - must have Unburden as the ability.
1) It must solo two out of these three gym leaders: Maylene, Fantina and Candice. When battling the gym leader, it may not attack until its ability is triggered.
2) Must switch in Drifloon whenever a ground attack is used.
3) Can evolve after triggering unburden 30 times.
4) May not use STAB attacks as a Drifloon.
5) May have one STAB attack at a time as Drifblim
6) If burned 10 times, can use both STABs.
7) Must solo one of the Elite Four, and take out Cynthia's Spiritomb. During these battles, Airballoon may only attack once Unburden is triggered.

-Darkness the Murkrow - May only be used at night and must have 2 Dark type moves, 1 Flying type move, and 1 other move. Solo Wake to evolve. As a Honchkrow, it may now only know 1 attacking move. Rename it Stallkrow.

-Tithe the Bronzor - Upon arriving at a town, I must spend about a tenth of my current money at the Pokémart. It can evolve when at least 77,777 Pokédollars are spent. When it evolves, name it Church and the above restrictions are void. It must start every battle with Sunny Day or Rain Dance. It cannot be sent out against Lucian and it must solo every Cyrus battle.

I need two more Pokemon!

Pwnemon, i havent played 4th gen too much yet, but ill help you out.

Meet: BusyBody the Buizil (the Floatzel pre-evo)
BusyBody has ADHD. she doesnt listen or take **** from anybody. in fact, she also has anger management issues. what a charming young lady, right?

BusyBody likes eating oran berries. so you must always equip her with an oran berry. should she lose she berry, she may only use the movefrustration until an oran berry is given to her.

Also, she wants lots and lots of kids. you must breed 15 buizel. after this is accomplished; you may pick one of her offspring and use that instead; with no restrictions other than the offspring must only contain stab moves. should the offspring die, you may not use the mother floatzel/offspring at all. because they are too busy mourning. if you continue to use the mama, same restriction apply.

Pearl Solo Run update #5

Previous updates: 1 2 3 4

@Newby n00b
You get DinoPowah the Rampardos.
When you start out with Cranidos, it may only use Headbutt until you defeat Roark. By defeating gym leaders you will gain access to more moves. Each time you defeat a gym leader you must replace a move with the designated new move. Victory moves can only replace other victory moves/unused spots, and failure moves can only replace victory moves or unused slots.

Roark: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Stealth Rock. Fail, and you get to use Focus Energy instead.
Gardenia: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn AncientPower. Fail, and you get to use Scary Face instead.
Maylene: Defeat on first try and you can learn Zen Headbutt. Fail, and you get to use Endeavor instead. Evolve upon defeating Maylene.
Wake: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Surf. Fail, and you must trade him over to SoulSilver and learn Whirlpool. It can never forget whichever of these he learns.
Fantina: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Payback. Fail, and you get to use Thief instead.
Byron: Defeat on first try with two or less item uses and you can learn Thunderbolt. Fail, and you get to use Double Team.
Candice: Defeat on first try without use of items and you can learn Dig. Fail, and you get to use Screech.
Volkner: Defeat on first try without using Dig (if you have it) or no items (if you don't have Dig) you can learn Rock Slide. Fail, and you get Rock Romb.
- Found Jupiter, whom I had arrived too late to stop
- Collected the Fly HM I never needed thanks to Farfetch'd
- Had Bibarel scale a cliff
- Got the Storage Key from a clumsy grunt
- Hatched the Riolu egg (Bashful...pfft)
- Rested in the nap room
- OHKOed all of Cyrus's Pokémon
- Declawed the cat-headed Saturn...again
- Set the lake Pokémon free
- Encountered some problems in "soloing" a double battle
- Defeated the ladies of Team Galactic with Buzkill's "help"
- Owned Cyrus (outsped Crobat but not Weavile...?)
- Caught Palkia (but it was a Serious nature...)
- Intentionally failed against Volkner so I could keep Thunderbolt
- Found Rock Tomb
Word to the wise: Please do not use these segments in your updates.

DinoPowah the Rampardos (M)
Lv.86 Brave nature
- Surf (victory move)
- Rock Tomb (failure move) (PP Up'd x2)
- Screech (failure move)
- Thunderbolt (victory move)

The completed DinoPowah, now with physical STAB and ready to take on the Elite Four! Current MVP and LVP.

And the HM slaves:

Farfetch'd still taking to the skies
Ambipom picking up cool items
Bibarel scaling even the tallest of mountains

Times fainted: 17 (none this update)
Game time: 16:55

My challenge so far:

Molten the Magmar. Your rival tried to catch this Magmar when he was in Burned Tower so it must always solo his starter(whatever it will be). It's also sad that it wont get to become a Magmortor, so it must try to mimic one by knowing 4 different typed moves.
Love Magmar. Thank you.

Rattata, name it TopPercent. Must solo Youngster Joey and a rematch with him after every gym battle. If nature is Adamant, solo 50 other Rattatas. If nature is +Atk(not Adamant, including Hardy), solo 30 other Rattatas. If nature is -Atk, solo 40 Rattatas. If nature is neutral to Attack, solo 70 Rattatas. If Atk IV is over 20, lower the amount of Rattata solos by 10. Must be caught on Route 29.
So...many...Rattatta. O_O Raticate might be useful....

Benny in a Jet, Take a No-Evolution Scyther. If it has Swarm, it cannot learn Bug Type Moves. If it has Technician, it cannot use moves with a BP of 60 or less. Either way, it must solo 50 Trainers. Name it Ninja'd.
Hmph. =_=

Take a (male) Poliwag. Name it Tuco.Summary:
- Watergun/Mudshot. Must use in response to stat boosting/taunt/embargo.
- Doubleslap/Wake Up Slap/Punch move. Must use in response to slap or punch attack. May opt to just shoot.
- KO all pokemon of Gymleader and two lackies with Watergun as Poliwag
- Solo ten rockets and an Executive as Poliwhirl.
In Soviet Russia, Poli translates to BEAST. Thanks.

Benny, you want challange? You got...
Chikorita named Leafy. Solo Falkner before evolving to Bayleef. Evolve again after Ho-Oh. No STAB at all.

I'd use him as a cleric but that's what Full Heals are for...blech.

I still need one more. Then Silver will be like "yo so stwong! :o"

Benny; you get MINEFIELD the geodude. Should it take a physical hit, it must explode on the next turn. :) if it doesnt have self-destruct / explode, it may not use a physical move until it does. only special moves/support moves until explosion.

Geodude learns self-destruct at level 21, and explosion at level 41. as a graveler, it learns explosion at level 53, and as a Golem, it learns explosion at level 53.

Have fun, and try not to go revive-broke!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Pwnemon: You get Rex the male Bidoof. Rex is a king among Bidoof and Bibarel. He may only know the most powerful moves you can teach him at any moment (factoring in STAB), but can only learn two moves of a single type (when possible). He cannot learn Focus Punch or Dark-type moves. His final movepool must consist of any of the following: Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Return, Surf, Superpower, Blizzard, Thunder, Iron Tail, and Waterfall. He must have two physical moves and two Special moves, and at least one non-STAB move, because he must be diverse. If he comes in after a Pokemon has fainted in a battle not restricted onto another Pokemon, he must solo that entire enemy (all Trainer Pokemon) until he faints. He cannot switch out of battle. He must destroy evil - solo ten Dark-types to accomplish this. He cannot be the highest or lowest-leveled Pokemon in your party, and must see regular use. He must hold Metal Coat or King's Rock whenever possible. Not too bad yet - but here's the catch. You cannot use items on him during a battle battle, and you can never use more than three items on him between battles, because he has to defend his subjects and will do so to the death, and can only recover for short amounts of time. You cannot catch any other Bidoof or Bibarel for any reason, as they can be seen as a threat to his authority.

Have fun.

@ Tweedy: Baltoy also learns ground moves and IceBeam, so that could work, since you can't get solarbeam until the Safari Zone.

@ Tweedy: Baltoy also learns ground moves and IceBeam, so that could work, since you can't get solarbeam until the Safari Zone.
Yeah, thanks for catching that.
i just opened up emerald, and i look at my current mons. were in victory road, and i got some pretty nice bros! D:
looking for one more pokemon, and i have officially started my game (over again) :D

EDIT: whats the catch rate for tentacool in dewford with an old rod?
EDIT2:My Mudkip has a Jolly nature (-.-) with evs of:
At most 16 HP evs
At least 10 Attack Evs
At least 17 defense Evs
At most 11 Special Attack Evs
At least 17 Special Defense Evs
At least 20 Speed Evs
can anyone say TANK.

Pearl Solo Run update Final

Previous updates: 1 2 3 4 5

View the challange here.

- Sold stuff
- Had Bibarel scale a waterfall
- Made it through Victory Road with very few problems
- Shattered Buzkill's hopes of becoming the Champion
- Traded the HM slaves back to SoulSilver
- Leveled DinoPowah up to 99 (Rare Candy shortage)
- Sold more stuff
- Stocked up on Full Restores (and two Full Heals for good measure)
- Gave DinoPowah a Pecha Berry
No "word to the wise" segment for this update.

Turn 1: Dustox comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 2: Heracross comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 3: Beautifly comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 4: Vespiquen comes out, Thunderbolt, OHKO, DinoPowah is now Lv.100
Turn 5: Drapion comes out, Rock Tomb to Sitrus range, Drapion uses Ice Fang for miniscule damage
Turn 6: Surf for the KO
Post-battle: Took the Pecha Berry and replaced it for a Sitrus Berry

Turn 1: Quagsire comes out, Surf, Quagsire uses Sandstorm
Turn 2: Surf for the KO
Turn 3: Whiscash comes out, Surf, Whiscash uses Aqua Tail which does about 1/4 damage
Turn 4: Surf for the KO
Turn 5: Hippowdon comes out, Surf, OHKO
Turn 6: Golem comes out, Surf, OHKO
Turn 7: Sudowoodo comes out, Surf, Sudowoodo hangs on a thread and uses Earthquake, dropping DinoPowah to Sitrus range
Turn 8: Bertha uses Full Restore, DinoPowah uses Surf, OHKO
Post-battle: Used two Super Potions, gave DinoPowah another Sitrus Berry

Turn 1: Rapidash comes out, Surf, OHKO
Turn 2: Infernape comes out and uses Thunderpunch, doing little damage, DinoPowah uses Surf for an OHKO
Turn 3: Lopunny comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 4: Steelix comes out, Surf, OHKO
Turn 5: Drifblim comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Post-battle: Used an Elixir

Turn 1: Mr. Mime comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 2: Medicham comes out, Thunderbolt, Medicham uses Fire Punch and hits critically, dealing approximately 1/4 damage
Turn 3: Thunderbolt for the KO
Turn 4: Bronzong comes out, Thunderbolt, Bronzong uses Psychic, throwing DinoPowah into one-more-hit-till-Sitrus range
Turn 5: Surf Bronzong into Sitrus range, Bronzong uses Gyro Ball, throwing DinoPowah into almost 1/4 HP before Sitrus recovery
Turn 7: Alakazam comes out, Rock Tomb, OHKO
Turn 8: Girafarig comes out, Rock Tomb, critical OHKO
Post-battle: Used a Full Restore and an Elixir

Turn 1: Spiritomb comes out, Rock Tomb, critical OHKO
Turn 2: Gastrodon comes out, Surf, Gastrodon uses Stone Edge for miniscule damage
Turn 3: Surf, Gastrodon uses Stone Edge to the same effect
Turn 4: Cynthia uses Full Restore, DinoPowah uses Surf
Turn 5: Surf, Gastrodon uses Muddy Water for about 1/3 damage and an accuracy drop
Turn 7: Lucario comes out, I use Full Restore, Lucario uses Psychic and gets a critical
Turn 8: I use an X Accuracy, Lucario uses Psychic and brings DinoPowah down to half HP
Turn 9: Thunderbolt, Lucario uses Psychic and brings DinoPowah down to about 1/4
Turn 10: I use Full Restore, Lucario uses Dragon Pulse
Turn 11: Thunderbolt for the KO
Turn 12: Milotic comes out, Thunderbolt, Milotic uses Ice Beam
Turn 13: Thunderbolt for the KO
Turn 14: Garchomp comes out and uses Earthquake, nearly KOing DinoPowah, DinoPowah uses Surf
Turn 15: I use Full Restore, Garchomp misses with Dragon Rush
Turn 16: Garchomp uses Brick Break for about 1/4 damage, Dinopowah uses Surf which hits critically for the KO
Turn 17: Roserade comes out, Rock Tomb miss, Roserade uses Extrasensory for feeble damage
Turn 18: Rock Tomb OHKO
Post-game: Hall of Fame: DinoPowah...and that's about it.

DinoPowah the Rampardos (M)
Lv.100 Brave nature
Stats: 354/424/145/167/122/167
- Surf
- Rock Tomb (PP Up'd x2)
- Screech
- Thunderbolt

MVP and LVP, for reasons I needn't explain. This challange was a pain until DinoPowah evolved, at which point Headbutt spamming, my only strategy, was much more effective. I was excited and depressed at the same time when I got Surf. When I got Payback, things went uphill. Then, they went downhill when I got Thunderbolt due to the snowy trees. When I got Rock Tomb, DinoPowah became a killing machine. Nothing stood in its way save for Garchomp. Thank you for the fun and interesting challange, Skwog.

And the HM slaves, with their own awards:

Bibarel is the LVP. Due to DinoPowah having Surf, it couldn't do much until late-game.
Ambipom is the median. Picked up items, but only had two HMs.
Farfetch'd is the MVP. Fly is such a time-saver.

Times fainted: 17 (five times against Roark, seven times against Gardenia, twice against Maylene's lackeys, twice against Maylene, once against Candice)
Game time: 18:55

I have no idea if I'm doing this right, but I assume you make something up that sounds crazy enough to work.

You must capture Candle the Litwick on Celestial Tower 3F. She must be female, and be caught at level 27, with a Heal Ball, and an empty spot in your party. She is too weak to carry an exp share, or use physical moves. So you must train her, ensuring she is always at least the same level as your starter, as she hates not having attention. To be able to evolve Candle to a Lampent, you must either have Flame Body or Flash Fire activate 3 times. That way, she will be confident enough that she is ready for evolution. Finally, she is terrified of water, and will absolutely not face a water-type pokemon. You must defeat one of Brycen's pokemon with Candle, using no more than Ghost-type moves (fire melts the ice into water). After that, she will have overcome her aquaphobia, and be able to evolve into a Chandelure, but only if she knows Sunny Day, just in case a water type move wants to spoil her day.

Optional: She will settle down with a nice male Gardevoir, from Ruby, and have 3 eggs. This unlocks her ability to use physical moves.

Also, her lifelong goal is to defeat Shauntal's Chandelure, who was mean to her in preschool. Defeat it with only Candle, and she will love you forever, and no longer need so much attention, meaning you can let her fall behind your starter in level. This is also optional, by the way.

@Tweedy: its not EVs, its IVs. You gain EVs from battling Pokemon, IVs are the one that are set in stone.
lol my bad. its late anyway XD
and besides, i dont have any Evs yet, i just met wally.
just did marrilands iv calculator, heres what it has to say:
Mudkip (Jolly)
HP : 1 - 9
Atk: 10 - 19
Def: 10 - 19
SAt: 1 - 9
SDf: 20 - 29
Spd: 20 - 29

Edit: those arent too shabby for a tank. though because r/s/e water = special move, i feel like im gonna be utilizing earthquake & return for my hitting capabilities. That special attack man. its terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)