Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

I was on Serebiiforums, but they're taking too long to finish this, so help me with the last two pokemon in a Blue scramble.

Bad Horse the Ponyta
Evolve after I beat Blaine.

Blair the Blastoise
Must know Dig and solo rival on SS Anne to evolve to Wartortle.
Solo Erika to evolve to Blastoise.

(Needs name) the Pikachu
Take part in four gym battles in order to evolve.

Pareras the Paras
Evolve after defeating my rivals starter in the Pokémon Tower.

I also want to get a name for my trainer and my rival. Make 'em good.

Bair50, you get Flytrap the Bellsprout.
This Bellsprout is fiercely proud of his typing, so he can only use STAB moves.
IF he evolves to Victreebell, he loses his ability to use Poison-type moves, leaving only the Grass-type.

He must solo Giovanni and at least two Pokémon in the elite four.
Good luck!

Rival name: Balrog.
Player name: Quote.

I...um...really like Cave Story.

Okay Bair, take Rooney the Sandshrew. Ball must solo Koga, and use Defence Curl on 30 different pokemon to evolve. One of these 3 may be ignored after you complete the solo:
1)Cannot use a move involving Stats during the E4.

2) Can never use a boosting move.

3)Must use any move with less than 40 BP 50 times before forgetting it.
Trainer name: Ax
Rival Name:DerpDerp

For everyone's viewing purposes, here are my 6 hints given so far:

#1:It is in this post.
#2:It can be made up of almost anything.
#3:For me, it involves Mudkip and a direction.
#4:For me, it involves something that can cut.
#5:For the user AasTmO, it involves the first word of the Spongebob theme song, which is O.
#6:Everbody here has read and encountered this from every person here.

Don't forget my competitive or Soul Silver Scramble poll!!
Also, the prize is an automatic reservation, and possibly a choice of tier!

Taking LG Scramble, guys. And it'sa gonna be themed!

- Standard 6 Pokemon Team
- Difficulty: Try to keep it balanced. Otherwise, Medium-hard
- No Trading
- Dragon-Themed. This does not mean, in any way, Mono-Dragon.
- No Soloing more than 1 Gym, absolutely no soloing an Elite 4 member. Everybody works together.
- Be creative. I would very much like to have fun, please.

@Raikaria: Take a Geodude, name it "3..2..1..0". It must solo whatever it is facing within 3 turns or it Self-Destructs. If you do not have a Self-KO move, it must be switched out and not used until you either use a Pokemon Centre or other such healing spot, or toss a Revive. If it is actually KO'd, then you may use the Revive on it rather than tossing it.
Ugh, if only you were doing FireRed...

I shall give you WYRM the Sandshrew!

Wyrm firmly belives it is... well... a Wyrm, a dragon of European legend, which is flightless. It has tough scales, claws, and even venom, after all!

It's moveset must include Dig, Slash and Toxic. After all, Dragons like to claw things, Wyrms were often depicted as Acidic or venomous, and they were dragons that could dig, even living underground in some legends!

The final move must be one of the following:

Theif [Dragons like to horde gold]
Rest
Rock Tomb
Iron Tail
Brick Break

Also: Accepted. Since I have 4 mons that can be obtained early, in different locations, I'm starting now. I will request that the final two are Ilex Forest onwards.
SimonSays, take a Charmander and name him Puff.
Like Puff the magic dragon from the old song, this Charmander loves his friend Jackie Paper.
He sees Wyrm as his best friend.
If Wyrm has a status condition, Puff cannot attack.
If Wyrm is KOed, Puff must come out and either revenge-kill the foe or die trying.
In double battles, Puff can only attack if his friend Wyrm is right next to him.

If Wyrm faints more than five times, Puff becomes very depressed and loses his ability to breathe fire.
He can no longer use Fire-type moves.

He and Wyrm must solo two gym leaders together.
Simon Says you receive Wyvern the Horsea. Wyvern is a dragon that is convinced he isn't a Water type and therefore until he evolves can not use any Water type moves. Also for him to evolve he must defeat 35 Pokemon that resist his attacks which proves his Strength. When he evolves Wyvern realizes that he should embrace Water and he must then learn only water type moves from then on. For him to learn Surf he must defeat 20 trainer owned water pokemon. Good luck and have fun
So, you get Knight the Magnemite!
This little fellow is a knight, teleporteds straight in here from ancient ages. He has always cooperated with dragons, well respected among them because he was the only knight that didn't want to slay every dragon in the world.
However, the cool guys Wyrm and Puff shut him out, and the other dragons dare not rebel this decision. Since he is an outcast, he always has to be at the 1st or last place in your team.
Because of this, he becomes very sad. He has to learn and keep Rain Dance, because that's the closest thing he has to crying, and use it 5 times.
Trying to not get hurt further, he must learn Protect as well and use it succesfully 10 times.
Desperately trying to prove himself to the dragons, he must solo Morty. After this, he may evolve.
Now being 3 times as cool, Wyrm and Puff begin to like him, so he does not need to cry anymore; Rain Dance may not be used anymore. He must always be positioned next to Wyrn or Puff, just to show off his new best buddies.

Good luck raising the knight :)
SimonSays, take Draco the Lapras. It thinks it is a dragon but it hates all other dragon haters. It must know Psychic, Thunder, Blizzard, and Hydro Pump. Must solo your rival after the eighth gym.

Edit: fixed:)
Okay now, Simon Says, you get WhiteStorm the Dual themed Geodude. WhiteStorm was always the most noble of his clanmates, so he reveres the most noble type of pokemon, dragons. To him, dragons are his idols, so he must be shown their nobility by soloing 100 of them. He must also solo 100 rock and ground types, to show him his true colors, and his true typing. Once he realizes his typing, in all his nobility he understands his weakpoints, and so must never face another grass or water type, but first must solo 5 trainer-owned ones of each type, to prove to him his weakpoint, and fainting at least once against the 10 total pokemon. He is so noble he will take a hit for one of his clanmates, so he must switch in on 30 attacks that would be SE on the member of your team that was just in battle to evolve.

When he evolves, his nobility grows even further, but he starts having to defend his nobility. Every dragon he meets questions the trait, so he must solo all of them to prove it to them that he is extremely noble. He must also solo one gym leader that's main type is SE on at least 2 of your teammates, but cannot use SE moves in the process. In fact, he is so noble that he refuses to use any SE moves. He also thinks that your Charmander is his Clan's leader FireStar, so he must protect him at all costs. So, he must take at least 5 attacks that would be SE on Charmander. Neither may ever faint once WhiteStorm is a Graveler. If either does faint, you must solo 50 trainer-owned pokemon with that pokemon so they can be used in major battles once again. Whitestorm must be used at least 1 time in every E4 battle except Loreli. Good luck.
You guys... ~sniff sniff~ are so awesome! Seriously, I think I just feel in love with each and every one of you.

No Homo.

To remind you Axmaster68, I already caught a Meditite on Route 208, during wave 3. Chingling is the only other option from Route 210 north for wave 4. By the way, I'm ready for wave 5.

Pika25, grab Riley's egg and hatch it into a Riolu.
This Riolu has a plan. OPERATION ENDUREVERSAL GO!
It must learn and keep both Endure and Reversal ASAP, and can only evolve if it successfully uses Reversal at 1 HP ten times.
It can never forget both moves.

Good luck!

Sorry EndQuote, but I think a Bellsprout is too close to my Paras.

Bad Horse the Ponyta
Evolve after I beat Blaine.

Blair the Blastoise
Must know Dig and solo rival on SS Anne to evolve to Wartortle.
Solo Erika to evolve to Blastoise.

Ash the Pikachu
Take part in four gym battles in order to evolve.

Pareras the Paras
Evolve after defeating my rivals starter in the Pokémon Tower.

Rooney the Sandshrew
Must solo Koga, and use Defence Curl on 30 different pokemon to evolve.
One of these 3 may be ignored after you complete the solo:
  1. Cannot use a move involving stats during the E4.
  2. Can never use a boosting move.
  3. Must use any move with less than 40 base power at least 50 times before getting rid of it.

And I have decided on Miles for my name, and Jarret for my rival. Jarret is an enemy Denver Broncos fan, he deserves it.

Now I just need one more.

Bair50, take Madlibs the Pokémon.
This Aforementioned Pokémon is terrified of the Elemental Type, so it can never directly attack them.
It also hates the Different Elemental Type, so it cannot switch out of them, and must use only attacks until it is KOed.
It must solo Gym Leader and at least two of Elite Four Member's Pokémon.

Fill in the blanks bold. XD

Pika, there's not a whole lot left for you on Route 218..

Fish yourself a Lumineon. It can only use Water Pulse and 5 PP moves (Raindance, Bounce, Blizzard, SilverWind, Hyperbeam). If you catch it as a Finneon you may ignore all restrictions until you decide to evolve it.

EDIT: What's wrong with fishing? You know, I even searched your rules before issuing it. Oh well, take the Tentacool instead; it must poison 10 trained pokemon to evolve. After evolution it can only know two attacking moves. Have Fun!

EndQuote's Diamond Scramble

My Emerald Scramble is completed!
Full details are in the main post, along with MVP listings.

DIAMOND SCRAMBLE!

Team:

Restrictions: Final moveset must be Curse/Leech Seed/Wood Hammer/Synthesis.
Soloing: Crasher Wake (COMPLETE)
Thoughts: Solid Poke. I plan on using Wake's lead as set-up fodder, healing off damage with Synthesis, then sweeping with Wood Hammer. Thanks, King!

Update #1: Just Defeated Gardenia
Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Grotle
Level: 27
Moveset:
-Tackle
-Curse
-Bite
-Razor Leaf
Thoughts: Big Boss was my only Pokémon for a bit, so he's kinda overleveled.
He'll be taking a backseat while my other Pokémon catch up.
Even so, with his strength, bulk, and level, (And relatively simple restrictions) he is definitely my MVP.

Update #2: Defeated Maylene, Wake, and Barry.
Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Torterra
Level: 33
Moveset:
-Leech Seed
-Curse
-Earthquake
-Wood Hammer
Thoughts: Big Boss had no real difficulty soloing Wake, OHKOing both Buizel and Quagsire even with -1 attack.
He's a total boss, who wrecks everything he sees. Unfortunately, he hasn't been seeing much lately.
Because he's still a bit overleveled, I haven't used him in battle since Wake.
Even so, definite MVP.

Update #3: Just Defeated Byron
Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Torterra
Level: 34
Moveset:
-Leech Seed
-Curse
-Earthquake
-Wood Hammer
Thoughts: After a long break while my other pokes caught up, Big Boss is back in action.
His strong STABs easily break through any foe, and he shrugs off hits like a boss.
I'm going to miss Earthquake when I have to replace it with Synthesis in five levels.

Restrictions: Must learn and keep Mimic ASAP.
Must mimic 3 different moves of each type. (Except Dragon, where I only need one)
Must use Mimic against two different Pokémon of each type.
Cannot count Mimic against ghost-type Pokémon or moves until solo of Fantina is completed.
Adding that, if a type is completed, and I Mimic a duel-typed poke, I can count the second type.
Soloing: Fantina, using Mimic at least once against each one of her Pokémon. (COMPLETE)
Thoughts: I was worried about a Psychic against the Ghosts, but if I catch a Mime Jr with Filter, I might be able to tank hits well enough to survive. Thanks for the creativity, BrazilianGuy!

Badge Count:
Not Yet Caught

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Mime Jr.
Level: 20
Moveset:
-Mimic
-Meditate
-Encore
-DoubleSlap
Thoughts: Mimicry is a complete glass cannon peashooter.
She can't even beat Magikarp. (No joke, I fished one up for a water-type mimic, it wrecked her)
I've been scrambling (get it?) around, trying to find as many types as possible, but she gets OHKOed by everything.
I'm giving her the EXP. Share as soon as Stunky finishes his solo of Team Galactic.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Mime Jr.
Level: 44
Moveset:
-Mimic
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Psychic
Thoughts: Even though she was stupidly overleveled, Mimicry struggled against Fantina.
She's now taking a break while my other pokes catch up.
I've almost completed her mimics, and I can't wait until she can evolve.

Restrictions: In double battles, must always fight alongside Big Boss.
Can only evolve after soloes are complete.
Must always know 2 or more of:
Screech
Poison Gas
Smokescreen
Toxic
Explosion
Flamethrower
Soloing: 5 Team Galactic Grunts in Veilstone City. (5/5) (COMPLETE)
Commander Mars. (COMPLETE)
Thoughts: It was hard deciding which mission to do, awesome job, Sage Chow!

Badge Count:
Not Yet Caught

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Stunky
Level: 26
Moveset:
-Smokescreen
-Toxic
-Screech
-Slash
Thoughts: Now that No Touchy has completed her soloes of Barry, I can focus on training Mr. Black.
I don't think he'll have too much trouble in Veilstone, though, as he has solid stats and a reasonable moveset.
I've never trained Stunky before, so I'm really having fun with Mr. Black.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Stunky
Level: 33
Moveset:
-Flamethrower
-Toxic
-Night Slash
-Slash
Thoughts: Mr. Black hasn't seen much action recently, though his soloes of Team Galactic are coming right up.
I took a field trip to Fuego Ironworks to teach him Flamethrower, but have yet to use it in battle.
Even so, with strong attacking options and poison, he remains a valuable asset to my team.

Restrictions: Can only know one attack.
Can only use a STAB move if it's not very effective.
Must always hold an item.
Soloing: Maylene: (COMPLETE)
All legendaries and all Lucario. STAB restriction is removed for these battles. (Incomplete)
Thoughts: Final moveset will probably be like Toxic/Surf/Protect/Recover. Thanks, Auramaster!

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Shellos (And I don't intend on letting her evolve)
Level: 9
Moveset:
-Mud-Slap
-Harden
-Mud Sport
-Water Pulse (Cannot be used)
Thoughts: Uber's restrictions mean that she cannot use STAB most of the time in battle. That leaves Mud-Slap.
I plan on giving her an EXP share until she learns Mud Bomb, and never letting her evolve.
Even so, definite LVP.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Shellos (4eva)
Level: 32
Moveset:
-Mud Bomb
-Protect
-Harden
-Toxic
Thoughts: I bought Uber some new moves to abuse, but she still lacks power.
Her solo of Maylene went reasonably well, though, thanks to Harden.
I wish I could let her evolve. Poor little slug.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Shellos
Moveset:
-Mud Bomb
-Protect
-Harden
-Toxic
Thoughts: Uber, with her single attack, hasn't seen much action recently.
She has real trouble against most foes, and I've seen a sharp decrease in her damage output.
She's back in the LVP spot, mostly due to her inability to evolve.
Poor little slug.

Restrictions: Always under the effects of Taunt.
No Psychic-type attacks, no more than 2 Fighting-type attacks.
To evolve, it must solo 5 Fighting types and 5 Psychic types.
Soloing: Byron (COMPLETE)
Candice (COMPLETE)
Lucian's Medicham. (Incomplete)
Fighting types soloed: (5/5) (COMPLETE)
Psychic types soloed: (5/5) (COMPLETE)
Thoughts: I actually have some really cool ideas.
I think I'll teach it Drain Punch after I get the TM from Maylene.
I wonder what type Hidden Power it will have...

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Meditite
Level: 13
Moveset:
-Grass Knot
-Meditate (Cannot be used)
-Confusion (Cannot be used)
-Detect (Cannot be used)
Thoughts: When I caught him, Focus couldn't use a single attack he had.
Luckily, I can use the TM I beat out of Gardenia to give him Grass Knot.
Now I plan on battling fisherman until he learns some better attacks.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Meditite
Level: 21
Moveset:
-Grass Knot
-Hidden Power (Rock)
-Drain Punch
-Detect (Cannot be used)
Thoughts: For a while, Focus did pathetic amounts of damage with his low special attack.
However, with his new Drain Punch, Focus does serious damage despite his low level.
He tears through everything not called ghost, poison, psychic, or bug.
Unfortunately, he's somewhat underleveled, because I've been focusing on readying other pokes for soloes.
I gave him a Soothe Bell, so I can wreck with Return later in the game.
Route 211, full of Meditite, Chingling, and Machoke. 5 of each type, done and done!

Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Medicham
Moveset:
-Grass Knot
-Hi Jump Kick
-Drain Punch
-Strength (Will be replaced with Return later)
Thoughts: Since he evolved, Focus has been a force to be reckoned with.
Hi Jump Kick, with near-perfect accuracy (Thanks to his Wide Lens) absolutely destroys most enemies.
He had little trouble against Byron, and I'm sure Candice will fall just as easily.

Restrictions: Cannot use contact attacks.
If hit with contact attacks, can use only fire-type attacks until foe faints.
Soloing: My rival twice. (2/2 Completed, Hearthome, Pastoria)
Thoughts: Sweet, a fire-type to complete my F/W/G core.
I also have a dark/psychic/fighting core.
So that worked out well. Thanks, Jimera0!

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Ponyta
Level: 18
Moveset:
-Ember
-Tail Whip
-Growl
-Tackle (Cannot be used)
Thoughts: Despite being mono-attacking, and a somewhat weak attack at that, No Touchy was invaluable against Gardenia.
Her high speed and useful STAB make her my second-place MVP.

Badge Count:
Evolution Status:
Ponyta
Level: 29
Moveset:
-Ember
-Solarbeam
-Swagger
-Fire Spin
Thoughts: With her cool new attacks, No Touchy had little trouble sweeping my rival's team.
I plan on hunting for red shards, then giving her Sunny Day.
With her soloes complete, she can evolve as soon as she hits level 40.
I can't wait. XD

Badge Count:
Evolution Status: Ponyta
Level: 31
Moveset:
-Flamethrower
-Solarbeam
-Swagger
-Attract
Thoughts: After spending a ridiculous amount of time playing the slots, I bought No Touchy Flamethrower.
With her new STAB, she racks up damage against foes in the blink of an eye.
I currently only have 3 red shards, but I hope to find enough to buy Sunny Day. Attract is reasonably useful, for now, though.

Current Status: Abandoned. I apologize to the absolutely nobody who was waiting for me to complete this, but my team is entirely too underleveled and grinding them up would take up time I could be using to fuck bitches actually enjoy playing Pokemon.
My team will live on in this post, gone from the world but not forgotten.

Completed types are deleted.
Pokes:
Completed.
Moves:
Completed

Highlights:
With all my Pokémon only available later in the game, I'm going into this battle with only Big Boss.
Luckily, his powerful Grass-type STAB should be able to send these rock-types packing.

Roark sends out Geodude, Big Boss OHKOes it with Razor Leaf.

Onix comes out, outspeeds me, and sets up Stealth Rock.
Joke's on you, Roark, I only have one Pokémon!
Razor Leaf OHKOes.

Cranidos comes out to avenge his fallen brothers.
Quick Claw activates, and Razor Leaf OHKOes
So...avenging fail.

Roark: "This is embarrassing"
Yes, Roark. Yes it was.

COAL BADGE GET!

Right, I'm leading with No Touchy, who just learned Ember.
Gardenia sends out Cherubi. (Aww, cutie...)
No Touchy chars the cherry with an Ember, for about half damage.
Cherubi uses Growth, but gets KOed by Ember before it can use the boost.

Gardenia sends out Turtwig next.
No Touchy Embers for less than half damage while it sets up a pointless Reflect.
No Touchy Embers again, while Turtwig decides to Razor Leaf.
Gardenia heals 'wig with a Super Potion.
No Touchy 2HKOes with Ember.

So far so good, but here comes Roserade.
It outspeeds me, and 3HKOes No Touchy with Magical Leaf.
Good thing this isn't a Nuzlocke. XD

Big Boss comes out to finish the job!
He takes two Poison Stings and 2HKOes the Roserade with Bite.
What a boss.

FOREST BADGE GET!

Going into this battle, I was pretty confident.
Big Boss had recently evolved to Torterra, and I was sure I would have no problems soloing Crasher Wake.

He leads with Gyarados.
The flying snake thing intimidates Big Boss.
C'mon, Torterra, you're twice his size! You're literally called the Continent Pokémon! Let's DO this!

I start off with a Leech Seed, to whittle down his health.
Gyarados decides to use Dragon Rage, which does about 2/5 damage.
Leech seed healing helps somewhat.

I use Wood Hammer for massive damage, but the recoil combined with a second Dragon Rage puts Big Boss into the red.
With Leech Seed, he should die next turn, so I expect a full restore to be used.
I decide to heal too.
-Looks in bag-
Ah, crap, I forgot to buy Hyper Potions.
-uses Super Potion anyway-
Sure enough, Wake decides to use a potion. I hate everything. XD

Before Gyarados can get off another attack, Big Boss KOes it with Wood Hammer.
One down...

Out comes Floatzel, who knows Ice Fang. Oh crap.
Instead, it uses Brine, blatantly ignoring my double-weakness, while I OHKO it with Wood Hammer.

Idiot. Two down!

Out comes Quagsire.
Recoil has put Big Boss into the red, so I need to heal up.
-uses another super potion-
The Quagsire hits me with a Mud Bomb, doing pathetic damage but lowering my accuracy.
I decide to end this.
Wood Hammer OHKOes Quagsire, and Big Boss survives the recoil with 3 HP.
What. A. Boss.

Three down, both Pokémon and gyms!
Take that, Wake!
FEN BADGE GET!

Uber the Shellos failed to sweep Maylene twice, so I decided to go challenge Wake first.
Thanks to my shiny new EXP. Share, her level has increased quite a bit, and I feel a lot more confident in her ability to succeed.
I plan on repeatedly using Harden to tank hits.
Here we go...

Maylene leads with Meditite.

The meditating monkey repeatedly uses Detect and Confusion, not doing much damage while I spam Harden.

Finally, Shellos is hard as a rock fully hardened at plus-six defense.
I heal up as the Meditite Meditates, a tongue-twister if there ever was one.

Finally, Shellos is ready to attack.
I spam Mud Bomb until it's in the red, then watch in annoyance as Maylene uses a Hyper Potion.
Worriedly watching Mud Bomb's PP drop, I finally manage to take it down.

Up next is Machoke, a pure physical attacker.
I'm not very worried, as Harden has boosted Uber's defense sky-high.

Uber outspeeds and uses Mud Bomb for about a third health.
Machoke misses with Rock Tomb. Thank you, hax!

A second Mud Bomb lowers his accuracy, while he retaliates with a Leer.

To be safe, I use Harden, while it Leers again.
-facepalm-
This goes on for five straight turns.
-headdesk-

Finally, it decides to Brick Break for pathetic damage, while Uber gets back to plus-six defense. COME AT ME BRO.

Another Mud Bomb puts it into the red, it continues to spam Brick Break. At this point, my health has been whittled down somewhat. Time to heal.

I use a Hyper Potion, and so does Maylene.
...seriously?
TWO POTIONS?
CURSE YOU MAYLENE!

Both Machamp and I swap attacks until it is finally KOed.
I'm really glad I remembered to give Uber a Leppa Berry, I would have run out of PP otherwise.

Lucario comes out, and I 3HKO it with Mud Bomb while it tries fruitlessly to break Uber's now-rock-solid exterior.

Lucario faints! Take that, Maylene!

What? Uber is evolving to Gastrodon!
DENIED!
Uber stopped evolving.
Evolving is for winners, who don't have STAB restrictions.

In other news...
COBBLE BADGE GET!

I'm nervous. Mimicry is vastly overleveled, but she's just a Mime Jr!
Even with Filter, I'm in serious trouble.
Here we go...

Fantina leads with a Drifblim. Hey, it matches her dress! Now that's style.

The restrictions state that I must Mimic a move, then use it against every poke.
I lead with Light Screen, as I'm planning on waiting for Ominous Wind.
Drifblim uses Ominous Wind (Nice!) and raises all stats (Crap).

Right, time to Mimic and grab Ominous Wind.
I have a mini-heart-attack when Drifblim outspeeds (Stupid stat-boosts) but it uses Ominous Wind anyway.
I Mimic it, according to rules.

Drifblim decides to Gust and scores a critical hit. Mimicry barely survives with 5 HP.
In retaliation, I use Ominous Wind and all my stats are raised.
Wow, the hax gods loved that round.

I heal Mimicry with a Hyper Potion while Drifblim uses Gust again for pathetic damage.

I outspeed again now, so I Ominous Wind again, to put it in red.
Drifblim follows my lead and uses Ominous Wind too.
Windy battle...

Fantina uses Hyper Potion, just as I had hoped, while Mimicry cleanly 2HKOes Drifblim with Psychic.

One down! Up next is Mismagius.

I use Ominous Wind, as per the restrictions, and put it into Sitrus range.
Mismagius Shadow Balls Mimicry into the red, and gets a Sp Def drop. Uh-oh

I use a Hyper Potion.
Mismagius Shadow Balls again, putting Mimicry into the red.

MOAR HYPER POTION.
Mismagius uses Magical Leaf for pathetic damage. THANK you AI, for being thicker than frozen pea soup.

At nearly-full health now, I Psychic the spook into the red.
Mismagius uses Confuse Ray.
Persim Berry activates and heals Mimicry. Ha, Fantina, I thought ahead!

Fantina uses another Hyper Potion. (SERIOUSLY? TWO?)
I Ominous Wind for half damage again, hoping for another stat boost (No such luck) then KO the Mismagius with Psychic.

Two down! Out comes Gengar.
I have to hit it with Ominous Wind once, as per the restrictions.
In a previous attempt, it OHKOed Mimicry. Let's get some revenge!

I use Ominous Wind.
Gengar uses Confuse Ray.

C'mon, Mimicry!
-moves to edge of seat-

Praying to the gods of chance, I use Psychic.
Mimicry hits herself in confusion. (NO!)
Gengar uses Spite, which fails. (YES!)
Fantina, your AI needs work.

Mimicry manages to shake off confusion long enough to use Psychic and KO Gengar.
THREE DOWN! TAKE THAT, FANTINA!

RELIC BADGE GET!

With a newly evolved Medicham, I feel confident going into this solo.
I spent an irresponsible amount of time playing the slots, and won myself a Wide Lens.
With it, Hi-Jump-Kick has 99% accuracy. Let's DO this!

Byron leads with Bronzor.
I'm worried about status, so I need to take it down ASAP.
Hi-Jump-Kick takes it into the red, but Bronzor retaliates with a Confuse Ray.
CURSES.

Not daring to tempt the RNG gods with confusion hax, I use a Persim berry while Byron fully heals Bronzor.

Hi-Jump-Kick takes it back into the red, and Bronzor uses Confuse Ray again.
Woah, Deja-Vu.
Or, since Medicham's part fighting-type, Deja-Fu.
Lame puns aside, it's time to steel myself and lead my team to the gold.

I'm out of Persim berries, so I can't shrug off confusion this time.
I Hi-Jump-Kick the Bronzor into oblivion.

One down! Up next is Steelix, the Iron Snake Pokémon.

Focus snaps out of confusion and 2HKOes the brute with Hi-Jump-Kick, while it whips up a sandstorm.

Two down! Finally, Bastiodon hits the stage. Let's go, double weakness!
Hi-Jump-Kick is a clean OHKO.

That was easier than I expected.
MINE BADGE GET!

I was going to recount the battle step-by-step, but Hi-Jump-Kick OHKOed every ice-type Candice sent out.
Focus wrecked his opposite with Strength for a clean 2HKO.
Probably the easiest gym battle I've had since Roark.
Focus is definitely my new MVP.
ICICLE BADGE GET!

I'm kinda pumped for this battle, to be honest.
It's the first gym in a while (Since Gardenia) where I can use my entire team.
Let's rock this!

Volkner leads with Raichu, the adorable little bugger.
Knowing the only thing it can do to Big Boss is Brick Break, I send out my Torterra, hoping to sweep with Curse.

While Raichu spams Brick Break, doing pathetic damage despite two critical hits, I repeatedly use Curse, healing with Leech Seed every step of the way.
Volkner uses his first Hyper Potion as I Curse for the sixth time.
At plus six attack, plus six defense. This ought to be fun!
Wood Hammer easily OHKOes.

Out comes Octillery. Unfortunately for me, it knows Aurora Beam, which might OHKO me.
Being an idiot, Octillery uses Bullet Seed instead, doing pathetic damage.
Wood Hammer also OHKOes. Pathetic, Volkner, just pathetic.

Up next is Luxray. All it can do against Big Boss is spam Crunch.
Recoil has put Big Boss in the red, so I heal up with Synthesis twice before OHKOing with Wood Hammer.

Wanting to spread the experience around, I OHKO Volkner's Ambipom with Focus's Hi-Jump-Kick.

Wow, that was way too easy. I know why Volkner got bored of easy gym battles now.
In other news, BEACON BADGE GET!

Reserving a Mime Jr to EndQuote

Endquote, you will catch Mimicker Jr, the Mime Jr.

Mimicker Jr, as the name says, like to mimic everybody. So, learn Mimic ASAP.

He wants to be a Pro Mimicker, like his father, grandfather and all his family, since Arceus created Sinnoh. But, to be a pro, Mimicker Jr thinks he needs to train!

To train, Mimicker Jr needs to Mimic 3 moves of each type(Dragon, if you want, just one), And 2 different species of different evolution charts to evolve into Pro Mimicker(evolve and change the name after finishing the train)

But, there's a problem: As a baby, Mimicker Jr is afraid of ghosts... So, to be able to train against Ghosts(this includes ghost moves), Mimicker Jr must solo Fantina, to forget about his problems. He needs to train hard for this type, so, Mimicker Jr must Mimic all her pokes before killing them.

Summary:
- Pokémon: Mimicker Jr, the Mime Jr
- Must learn Mimic ASAP, and never forget
- Must mimic 3 different moves form each type and 2 different especies of mons from different evolution charts.(The ghost train(mons and moves) can start only during/after Fantina). If the pokémon has two types, just the first counts(flying types are an exception here...)
- Must solo Fantina, mimicking all her mons once.

I don't know if its clear enough, so, I'll give an example:

If you mimic a Bidoof using Tackle, so, you Mimic 2 normal moves and 1 different normal mon that's not a Bibarel.

If you mimic a Gastly using Hypnosis before Fantina, this Mimic counts only to the Psychic moves train

If you mimic a Zubat using Confuse ray before Fabtina, this Mimic counts only to Flying mons train

Hope it's challenging enough

Endquote, take Agent Turtwig---Code Name: Big Boss. Its final moveset depends on which mission you achieve(you can only choose one mission):

Mission 1. Defeat Team Aqua's agent (Solo Wake): moveset reward--Curse, Leech Seed, Wood hammer, Synthisis.

Mission 2. Defeat Team Aero's agent (solo Cyrus in the Distortion World): moveset reward---Your choice.

Mission 3. Defeat Team magma's double agent (solo Volkner): moveset reward--- leaf Storm, Bite, Curse, Giga Impact

Mission 4. Defeat TRC's agent (solo Rival inside E4): moveset reward-- one move 100+ BP, one move 80PB or less, one status/healing move, and one supporting move.

EndQuote; Take Agent Stunky; codename: Mr.Black (often dubbed 'Double-O-Stunky')

After a top secret briefing with Professor Rowan, Mr.Black is hired to shadow Big Boss Turtwig. He must be send out alongside his partner when you use them in a double battle. I guess you should "solo" a Galactic double battle with them for style.

Mr.Black must also complete an top-secret assignment of his own. Choose the mission that complements to Turtwig's and pick a secondary mission freely. Evolve to Skuntank when you complete either mission.

Mission 1. (codename "Jaws"): Team Aqua has send a second henchmen with stainless steel teeth; solo Byron's Steelix (or his entire team if you want a harder challenge).

Mission 2. (codename "Blofeld"): Team Galactic has stolen a dangerous weapon. Solo at least five grunts and the final admins in their HQ facility in Veilstone, and put and end to their evil plans. Their insidious leader, Commander Blofeld Mars, has escaped (once again) with his trademark cat. Solo Commander Mars at any point to complete this mission.

Mission 3. (codename "Goldfinger"): Two Magma double agents are working together to smuggle gold. While Bigboss solo's double agent Volkner, Mr.Black must prevent Flint from breaking into Fort Knox. Solo Flint.

Mission 4. (codename "Mayday"): Team Rocket plans to flood Sunnyshore valley. In order to foil their plans, Stunky must recruit the help of former henchmen Maylene. Solo the Veilstone gym to evolve. Solo Ace Trainer Zachary (the one with Steelix and Medicham) and Volkner's Octopussy at the Sunnyshore Gym to complete this mission.

Regarding his moveset: As a proper secret agent, he must have several spy gadgets: Keep two of the following gadgets in your arsenal at all times (three if you want it to be harder).
- A watch that can shatter glass (Screech)
- A pen with (Poison Gas)
- A smokebomb (Smokescreen)
- Poison darts (Toxic)
- Explosive Gum (Explosion)
- A rediculously overpowered cigarette lighter (Flamethrower).

Have Fun!

@EndQuote, take a Shellos named Uber. In case you haven't noticed, Gastrodon has been making a name for itself as a capable Uber Pokemon, and now you get it on your team! Of course, since it's so amazingly good, as a counter to KYOGRE, it has to go easy on the weaklings you'll face. It cannot use STAB moves unless they're not very effective. Also, it's used in Ubers with a support set, so it must know 3 supporting moves, and must always hold an item. Finally, it's looking to show his strength against the best, so it must solo every legendary, and every Lucario (He still thinks Lucario is a legendary). Also, solo Maylene since she obviously has an Uber team. Due to their greater strength, you may use neutral STAB moves on Lucario and the legendaries.

EDIT: That better?

It actually was easier than I expected. I stole all her berries with Covet and wrecked with Double-Edge.

I like the challenge, but do you mind changing the solo a little?
Mimicry has to mimic some dragon-types, and so the restriction of Gible/various legend-like Pokes can't really work.
Also, I don't really intend on catching any legends.
Can I have Uber solo a gym leader?

EDIT: Yeah, thanks a lot!

I have decided to take on a pokemon platinum challenge. I want it to be medium-hard and I want them to be creative as possible. Also I cannot trade, so create some good ones.

@EndQuote, take Focus the Meditite. Since it is a Fighting/Psychic type, it wants to focus on one type primarily with the other as backup. Pick which type you want:
Fighting:
Focus wants improve its Fighting skills and attack with it's full power, so it is under the effect of Taunt at all times. It's only STAB can be Fighting and it may only have a maximum of 2 Fighting type attacks. It must solo Byron and Candice because it has the advantage. It must also solo Lucian's Medicham.

Psychic:
It must use Meditate or Calm Mind before any other moves to boost its power. It must know 1 Fighting type attack and 2 other damaging moves that are not Fighting type. It is under the effect of Torment at all times. It must solo 1 Pokemon from all E4 members and Cynthia.

For both challanges:
-Hidden Power is classified as Normal regardless of type.
-It can evolve after it solos 5 Psychic and 5 Fighting Pokemon, 10 Pokemon minimum.
Good luck!

@Jirachinaught, take No1stGen the Chimchar. It does not like the first generation of Pokemon at all. So much that it tries to avoid it at all costs, so it decides to evolve differently than the 1st Gen fire starter, Charmander. It can evolve into Monferno at level 20 and Infernape at level 40. It can never use any attacks from the 1st Gen (until it can learn at least 2 non 1st Gen moves via TM or level up). It also refuses to battle any 1st gen Pokemon until you've encountered 10 of that Species, then it's annoyed and wants to take them out. Have it solo 1 Gym Leader (it may battle all Pokemon in solo regardless of generation). Good luck!

Jirachinaught, take a Budew and name it Buddy if male, Dewdrop if female.
This Budew doesn't like to directly attack, so the only attacking move it can use is Absorb.
However, if it fights well, it may learn some new attacking options.
Solo a gym leader to unlock Poison Sting and Mega Drain.
Solo a second gym leader to unlock Giga Drain and Sludge Bomb.
Solo your rival to unlock Hidden Power, Shadow Ball and Petal Dance.

Have fun with it, Roserade has some really cool supporting options.
(Toxic Spikes, Stun Spore, Leech Seed, GrassWhistle, Aromatherapy, Worry Seed...etc)

Reserving for Jirachi. Will edit in a few moments.

Jirachi, take Smoky the Bell????? By that I mean Smoky the Bronzong. Because it wants to fight fire so much, its ability must be Heatproof. It must have its firefighting gear, so teach it the following moves before the E4: Rain Dance, Earthquake, Safeguard, and Extrasensory. It must solo Flint because he is the bigest firebug in all of shinno. It may not switch out against fire-types.

The Warrior's Path- Season 1
A Pokémon Black Scramble
-Not too hard pokes
-All obtainable legends (no Victini, Thundurus, Landorus, Meloetta, Keldeo, and Genosect) must be killed before I finish
-All obtainable before Skyla
-The season ends when Alder, Cynthia, and Morimoto are all defeated.

Edits to challanges in bold

Starter: "Snivellus" the Snivy
Okay, since somone reserved already, change it to "Snivellus" the Snivy. He is the Professor Snape of your group, and admires dark pokemon in his youth, as Snape did. Every time Scraggy comes out, Snivellus must come out after that (baring soloing.) to emulate his master. To evolve, Snivy must take out 15 trainers pokemon after Scraggy. As a Servine, he sees the error of his ways, and now cannot fight in any battle that a dark pokemon appears. He must solo Skyla to conquer Voldemort's flying. He can then evolve when he first sees Zekrom on Dragonspiral mountain. He may then be fine until you face Reshiram. He takes out Reshiram and then proceeds to take out N's Zekrom, but then must die in the battle against N to be treated as a Martyr.
2nd poke: "Sly" the Scraggy
Waterwarrior, take a Scraggy and name it Sly.
It is evil and scheming.
As soon as possible, it must know two Dark-type moves.
It cannot be used in double or triple battles, because it hates to cooperate with your other Pokémon.
It must solo Caitlin, because it hates her for being so kind.
3rd poke: "KipKip" the Oshawott
Water Warrior, on the other hand, you get KipKip the Oshawott, who thinks he is a Mudkip, so Kip can only learn moves that Mudkip can learn in 5th gen. Kip must solo 50 water type pokemon to realize that he is not a Mudkip, but is an Oshawott, and decides to embrace that Oshawott thing. His best buddy was a Mudkip when he was little, so he still wants to keep 1 move of less than 80 BP that Mudkip can learn, to honor his friend. He must solo Lenora at no higher than the level of Elesa's Zebstrika (level 27) to evolve, using his friend's move to solo at least 1 pokemon from the gym leader.

When KipKip evolves, rename him KipOtt. Ott hates to solo things, because he did it way too much when he was an Oshawott, and was forced to lose his cuteness. So, every time Ott solo's a pokemon, he cannot be used against the next pokemon, unless at the end of a battle. Ott still need EXP so he can become his coolest form, Samurott. So, to evolve Ott must solo Clay and Brycen. Also, Ott wants to learn a support move to help his teammates and not just himself before he evolves.

When KipOtt evolves, rename him SAMUkip, SAMU wants to be SUPER SAMU!! the superhero, and such must know 2 support moves and any move over 100 BP (however, this restriction can be taken away by soloing 10 trainers, either as SamuKip or KipOtt), to go with the move from his cherished friend. He must use these SUPER SAMU moves to solo 1 member of the E4, and land the final blow on the last pokemon of each N and Ghestis, finishing off the evil in the land, meaning his job as SUPER SAMU!! is done, and he can return home to his parents, his old friend the Mudkip/Swampert, and his friends, including you, who he made on this journey.

4th poke: "HealFodder" the Karrablast
Ok. Waterwarrior. As you are the second person to reject redfoo, you get the extra fun challenge!
Take a Karrablast. Yes. You can catch them before Clay, nothings stopping you from taking a detour to Route 6 first.
This Karrablast is special. He is born from my Inevitable annoyance to a second person randomly rejecting Redfoo. Therefore it can only use Special Attacks, and cannot evolve at all.
5th poke: "Generator" the Klink
EDIT: waterwarrior, take Generator the Klink. Generator can only do one thing well, and that's generate electricity. Because of this, the only non-electric moves Generator can use are Gear Grind, Gear Shift and Auttyomize, because those are all involved in the process of making electricity anyway. It also is constantly desiring to power machines. It thinks that all steel types are machines, so it tries to power them the instant it sees them. This means every time you run into a steel type you have to switch in and use an electric type attack (even if it's part ground type). It must "power" 10 steel types to evolve into Klang, and another 15 to evolve into Klinklang.
6th poke: "Veritable" the Yamask
@waterwarrior: For your Black scramble, you get Veritable the Yamask. It must be the very first Yamask you encounter unless you kill it or run out of Pokéballs. If not, it must solo 19 Rock-types to evolve. Its next restriction depends on which stat its nature decreases.

-Attack: Must use Power Split whenever possible.

If it's male, it can never be the lowest level. If it's female, it can never be the highest level.
Episode 1: Spinner's End
After a very long intro that I paid absolutely no attention too, I finally named myself Warrior, and I chose the boy, so no staring at dat ass during this Scramble. I recieved Snivy, and she (yep, its a she. This is the first time I've ever recieved a female starter) beat up Cheren and Bianca with ease, although she got critted twice. She ended up completely destroying my room, but not my Wii (check your room, you have a Wii, and its only thing not damaged while you fight Bianca, those marketing bastards at Nintendo...). I then watched Bianca outright disobey her parents in the greatest scene of teen agnst ever seen in a Pokémon game. It was then when Snivy figured out her true identity and decided to be called Snivellus from now on. Warrior was entrusted with the Pokédex, which sadly won't get filled at all, save for maybe ten-twenty entries. My mother then brought me and my rivals Maps of Unova (why she has three lying around, who the hell knows). After gaining our maps, the three of us stepped out of Nuvema Town at the same time in a huge mess of symbolism and friendship. After leaving the town, we learned the sacred and little-known art of catching a Pokémon, a mystery I barely comprehend to this day, asnd recieved 5 Poké balls, which will recieve very little use, as I caught a Lillipup (who's also a girl... strange isn't it?) for heal fodder, but won't catch anything until I reach the Desert Resort, because... well... I don't need to. I also recieved suspicious drugs from a person on the street that apparently heal my Pokémon's HP. Seems legit enough. Professor Tree #5 showed me around the Pokémon Center, then decided to rest... lol jk. I recieved free health care then met with everyone's favorite animal rights group, PET- no, no wait... its apparently Team Plasma, who gave an inspiring speech about how everyone should leave themselves powerless- I MEAN TREAT THEIR POKEMON AS EQUALS. I then beat up a psychopath who can apparently hear Snivellus talk. Thanks to the hax gods absolutely hating me, Snivellus was critted three times in a row by his Purrlion and lost the Speed tie when I needed the most, being forced to end the battle with my Lillipup (and yes I know you're not suppposed to use them to attack, but we'll just let it slide k? ;) ). Im just overjoyed this isn't a Scramblocke. I left, as Accumula Town has nothing to offer, then recieved magical sneakers that enable me to run, as we all know its impossible to run in normal sneakers. Duh. Grinded a few levels when battling Youngsters on Rt. 2, whipping all of their Pokémon (Snivellus loves bondage, I asked her). I know its hard to believe, but I actually wasn't critted in a few of those! Once I reached Lvl 10, I proceeded to rip apart Bianca (take that as you want to) and her Oshawott. After that, I went straight to the Trainer's School, and fought Cheren. Had a little trouble with his damn Tepig and his Ember, but at least Lillipup allowed me to restore Snivellus after taking a little beating. Thanks to Cheren being an idiot and using Tail Whip, Snivy was able to beat Tepig, then made mincemeat of his Purrlion. Cheren, being a good chap as always, gave me the best item of Gen 4 LC. Made a little detour to the Dreamyard and beat up some people to grind Snivellus so he has a better chance against Pansear. Youngster Joey was there, but for some reason he didn't have his freaking amazing Rattata. After him, Snivellus learned Growth, that'll come in handy. Denied some girl trying to give me some monkey covered in water, I don't roll like that. Entered the gym and got some badass water. I was given a very difficult test on type effectiveness, then soloed the two trainers with surprising ease. Chili's Lillipup and Snivellus had a little stat-up war with Growth and Work Up, but of course, Chili decided he didn't need to actually attack, so Snivellus beat him without taking a hit. Chili did the same with his Pansear, getting up to +3, but of course never actually bothered to attack. And so, the Trio Badge was easily secured! I was also given Work Up, but there's nothing to do with it, as Growth is better. After partying hard, I met Fennel, who seduced me and brought me to her lab to... give me the Cut HM. What the hell did you think I was going to say?!?! I met Amanita, was told that I had to go fetch some stupid Mist or something, then decided it was enough for the day.

Current team:

Snivellus (F) @ Nothing
Quirky nature, Lvl 15
-Tackle
-Growth
-Vine Whip
-Wrap

Lillipup @ no one gives a shit
Lvl 7 (Purrlion gave her way too much...)

Episode 2: So I herd u liek... Oshawotts?!
After resting up for a good few days, I went over to the Dreamyard to get the stupid mist Amanita taked me to get (because fetch quests are always a fun time...). After teaching Cut to Snivellus, I cut down a tree that a 15 year old can inexplicably not just walk around. Enter our favorite ditzy girl! She asks whether she's looking for a mysterious Pokémon... because apparently, even though over 600 others exist, every one is the most mysterious thing anyone has ever seen. Upon entering the Dreamyard, I come across a pink Pokémon with a floral pattern (just like the girl outside Rock Tunnel predicted! I think I'm the first person to ever find that out!!!). I go over to extract some Dream Mi- OH NO ITS PETA!!!! Wait... why the hell can't I distinguish between them and Team Plasma... oh well... you guys realize kicking Munna won't aid you right? Whatever, its ass-whopping time! Four Vine Whips later, the two Team PETA (...I'm getting better) members lose, then procede to hallucinate thanks to Musharna. Of course, the true show of idiocy is that they thought it was Ghetsis even after he appeared from nowhere, cloned himself, then warped. Fennel shows up (why the hell couldn't she just come over here and get it herself?!?! Dumb bitch...) and gets her damn Mist. At her house, I recieve the C Gear... absolute joy for a trainer who's not going on wi-fi, entralink, or DW. And the Pal Pad. Even better. However, it was then that Warrior recieved a feeling that he needed to go to the Union Room...

*Somewhere in an alternate reality to Warrior's*
A family of Mudkips found a dashing young lvl 1 Oshawott one day, and adopted it as their own, as it seemed to have been abandoned by its parents. By the time it reached lvl 5, it has adapted to its Mudkip culture, learning Tackle from the other Mudkips playing, Toxic because he thinks its an odd form of Tank Swampert, and it pledged to the element of Water. After a while, the family grew bored of having to keep the Oshawott, and expelled it from the clan. It eventually joined a trainer named White. However, when White recieved it, he has a feeling he needed to take a trip to the Union Room...

*In the inter-dimensional area known as the Union Room*
White and Warrior met each other face to face. It was then that they knew the were destined to trade with each other. After an overl-complicated process of choosing which Pokémon to trade for, they both threw their Poké Balls into the air to the other person, and parted ways, not knowing if they would ever see each other again.

*Back in Warrior's dimension*
After that overly-dramatic meeting of heroes, I finally ditched my worthless Lillipup and gained the almighty KipKip. After grinding the little Oshawott-turned-Mudkip to lvl 12, learning Water Gun and replacing it with Water Sport (not the best move, as I can't use Water Sport yet) as I need it for Dewott,I finally moved out of Striaton City. Do you guys know what's fun? Beating up small children. Favorite past time. So I beat them all in a Pokémon battle, and KipKip soloed his first Water type! I also stood on a slide for five minutes motionless without grabiing onto anything so I don't fall down. Warrior doesn't listen to no slopes. Snivellus and KipKip fought together for the first time in a double battle, joy was had all around. Except for the children I defeated. It was then that Snivellus gave up her days of bondage and copying Franziska von Karma and gave up Vine Whip for Leaf Tornado. Hopefully it won't bite me in the butt like replacing Water Gun will... WOAH CHEREN WHERE'D YOU COME FROM?! -beats his sorry ass with KipKip- whoops, sorry about that. Dude, you know not to sneak up on me. Anyways, lets go on OH GOD TEAM PETASMA (...getting there!!). Bitches stealing a child's Pokémon? That's my job! Time for yet another ass-whopping! .... Wait, we're ending the episode here? Alright, if you really want to troll the reader with a cliffhanger... Fine. -dramatic screenshot of Warrior running into Wellspring Cave with Cheren-

Current team:

Snivellus (F) @ Nothing
Quirky nature, lvl 16
-Tackle
-Growth
-Leaf Tornado
-Cut

KipKip (M) @ Nothing
Adamant nature, lvl 16
-Tackle
-Toxic
-Water Pledge
-Water Sport (can not use)
Water types soloed: 1 (Simipour x1)

Episode 3: The Grinding of Hell- New Whitney's Wrath!
*Previously on the Warrior's Path* ...Do we need this? No, we don't. Onwards to new stuff!

Well, well, Team Plasma (I DID IT!! I DID IIIIIIIIIT!!). No one but me steals a little girl's Pokémon in this town. Time to die... You have a lvl 12 Patrat? You stole a girl with a higher leveled poke with THAT??! What is this I don't even, but I digress -beats him down with KipKip-

What? KipKip is evolving! -swirly thing-
LIKE HELL YOU ARE! -bitchslaps him back to Oshawott-

That's better. Well, now that I'm here, might as well grab the TM, even though it is Thief... I c wut u did dere GameFreak. Oh, and protip for next time, when you're making a get-away, don't run into a dead-end cave. Stupid grunts. Wait, what is that here... Oh no... not... NEW ZUBAT AND IN-GAME STURDY! -cries-

*ten minutes later*
I exit the cave, destroy all the trainers on the Route while grinding Snivellus (who I also had to bitchslap to not have her evolve), find out about double grass, and enter Nacrene City. Well, time to grind KipKip. Lenora is the re-incarnation of Whitney in offensive form instead of Attract annoyance form, and I have to solo her. Great. Oh well, at least there are a TON of Tympoles to help KipKip in his way to KipOtt. Oh hey, Rock Smash. That's nice. Five levels (I had to solo Lenora at lvl 23), too many Tympoles soloed, and several trips to the friendly nurse later... I'm still grinding. Snivellus picked up a new trick in Leech Seed too. Niiiiiice. But just dear god, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I BITCHSLAP YOU GUYS BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOU CAN'T EVOLVE YET?!?!

AND WHO WAS THE MAN WHO DECIDED TO GIVE TYMPOLE SUPERSONIC.

And the best part? After a while, the Tympoles stopped disappearing and gave rise to Timburr. -sigh-
An hour later, I reached lvl 20 and 21. It was then that I realized... KIPKIP WON'T LISTEN TO ME. Awful, just plain awful. There is only one thing to do... RUN LIKE HELL TO THE GYM. Oh, and that psychopath N is here too. Great -.-
And disobedience, confusion, misses, and stat drops abounded.
-commits hari-kari-
Finally, after much hell, I beat him. Too distraught to give a damn about his mentionings of Zekrom. To put my feelings in terms of memes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXh7ZipUuQ

NO I DONT WANT A TOUR OF THE MUSEUM, JUST LET ME BEAT UP YOUR WIFE.

And then, guess what? SNIVELLUS REACHED LEVEL 21 TOO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXh7ZipUuQ

Finally, I defeated all of Lenora's evil underlings. Time to solo her... hopefully. After watching King Zora the bookshelf move away, I entered the evil bitch's chambers. The battle went like this:
KipKip v Herdier
Water Pledge does ~ 1/4, Take Down is almost a OHKO.
Switches to Snivellus as heal fodder
Heals up KipKip, but is proptly 2HKO'd. Great.
KipKip comes back in.
Lenora uses Super Potion.
I die.

The conclusion? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbXh7ZipUuQ

More to come later, but its going to be more grinding... Dear god I hate Lenora. There's no way I can beat her...

Oshawott gets Rock Smash. Mudkip gets Rock Smash. YEEEEEEEESSSS.
After saying "screw you, I'll remember you later" to Toxic, I decided to challenge her again. With my new, more powerful Rock Smash, I broke through her Herdier. However, due to Take Down still doing a lot + Intimidate, I had to sacrifice Snivellus again. He almost took out Watchog... but not quite.

Oh well, more grinding... But I shall succeed!
-Finding the Miracle Seed, a bit of grinding, and a lot of soft resets later-
Before I tell how I finally soloed Lenora, I have one comment: HYPNOSIS, Y U NO MISS?!!?
Anyways, the final battle went like this:
-Herdier Intimidates Snivellus
-Switches to KipKip, Herdier brings Kip Kip to exactly half with Take Down
-Rock Smash brings him to ~40%, Take Down misses
-Rock Smash KO's Herdier
-Switches back to Snivellus as heal fodder
-Two turns later, KipKip comes back in
Retaliate is a 3HKO on KipKip, but so is Rock Smash on Watchog. But I have an ace... AN X ATTACK!
-Uses X Attack, Watchog sleeps me (it never misses...)
-Uses Awakening to wake the bitch up, Retaliate brings me to low red
-Uses Super Potion, Crunch does very little
-Retaliate brings me down to low red, IT LIVES ROCK SMASH
-Uses another Super Potion, so does Lenora.
-HYPNOSIS HITS AGAIN
-Uses Chesto Berry, Watchog Leers
-Watchog Leers again, ROCK SMASH CRITS AND OHKO'S
-KipKip reaches lvl 24 AND I WIN!!!

The Basic Badge... It is glorious...
KipKip, I fucking love you right now.

I think that's enough for this episode. I'm about to explode with happiness -goes running off laughing hysterically-

Team Plasma stealing an obviously Dragonite skull? FUCK DAT I GOT A BASIC BADGE.

Current team:

Snivellus (F) @ Miracle Seed
Quirkly Nature, lvl 21
-Leech Seed
-Growth
-Leaf Tornado
-Cut

KipKip (M) @ Nothing
Adamant Nature, lvl 24
-Tackle
-Rock Smash
-Water Pulse (can not use, will grind 34 more Tympoles soon anyways)
-Water Sport (can not use)
Water types soloed: 16 (Simispour x1, Tympole x15)

Episode 4: A Forest, a City, and a Desert!
After hours of dancing around, bragging about, and placing the win against Lenora in my signature, I left the gym. Of course, Team Plasma is there, and they steal a Dragonite skull in the name of liberation... Because Zekrom = Dragonite. They're all idiots, its been established, I'm not going to dwell on it. Why hello there flamboyant man, you say you are a Gym Leader huh? ...And you didn't notice the group of about 10 people suspiciously running towards the forest, carrying a skull? Even though you had to walk past them because you came from where they went?!?! I'm freaking surrounded by idiots. Yea, you go into Pinwheel Forest and fight them off, I'll just stay here and gring KipKip some more (he really does deserve a break, but he can get it when he's a Dewott). We both know you're not going to do anything and Team Plasma's not going anywhere until I go in anyways. -soloes 34 Tympoles-
Why can't at least one of you be shiny...
Well, now that that's over. I CAN HAS DEWOTT? YES I CAN.

Using Water Pulse feels so good... Anyways, time for Team Plasma to go down. KipOTT (yay!) is going to get a good rest here, Snivellus needs to play a little catch-up (6 levels behind KipOtt... great -.-) Well, save for one battle. Of COURSE the first battle is a double... and OF COURSE Sewaddle's Bug Bite does a ton to Snivellus. At least the Plasma's don't have them (thank Arceus...). And Leaf Tornado caused Sand-Attack to miss. That is the best thing I have ever seen. Ever.
Two minutes later, its as if the forest is out to get Snivellus. Venipedes and Sewaddles everywhere. Damn. >.<
Oh hey Virizon, what's up? Just chlling til I find Cobalion? Meh, that's ok. I'll defeat you later. I'll just take this Grass Knot TM and leave kthnxbai. Have fun at the other side of the forest bro.
Finally I reach the leader of this whole Dragonite-stealing operation. The bodies of the two Patrats and the Sandile were found on the outskirts of Castellia City, seemingly brought there by unnatural tornadoes. He then handed over the skull. Gorm, one of the 6 peaceful sages (which is STUPID, I want to fight them goddammit >.<) tells the grunt the obvious that its not Zekrom, you know, something everyone else knew already. Burgh and Lenora came to my aid... not that I needed it, I soloed Lenora with an Oshawott remember? XD
So, for getting the skull back, I get a Moon Stone. That's gonna be so useful on my... wait a minute... WHY A MOON STONE AND NOT SOMETHING USEFUL?!?! Oh well, time to leave this forest and cross one bad-ass bridge. And recieve a somewhat usable bad-ass Quick Claw.
*One bad-ass, super twisty, and camera shift happy bridge later*
-gasp- Its Castelia City! Its so big and so cool! Its like its based off Manhattan or something! -enters Pokémon Center-
BITCH I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT GEONET!
WOAH! I NEVER KNEW HOW TO GIVE A THUMBS UP!
WOAH! A PIKACHU SIGN!
WOAH! A BAG-ASS BOAT!
WOAH! ANOTHER BIG ASS BOAT!
WOAH! PEOPLE SCREAMING RANDOM PHRASES FOR NO REASON!
WOAH! DANCING BROS WHO GIVE ME AN AMULET COIN!
WOAH! ZORUA!
WOAH! GF HEADQUARTERS!
WOAH! FLASH TM!
WOAH! OTHER RANDOM STUFF THAT NOONE CARES ABOUT!
WOAH! A GYM I'M NOT GOING TO UNTIL I FIND SLY!
WOAH! THE EVIOLITE!
After an overload of joy from the big city, I headed into the big 'ol desert of fun and Sandstorm. After sifting through too many Sandiles and Darumakas, I fianlly found what I was looking for: a gangsta liazard! -catches it, names it Sly-
It has a Lax nature? Could be worse, at least its not Modest. -gives it Eviolite-
Finally, I have the oppurtunity to evolve Snivellus!!
...Of course, there are no trainers on this route, so back to Castellia I go!
-one Battle Company later-
15 switches into Snivellus? Check!
Evolution into Servine? Check!
Leaf Blade learned so I can use Snivellus' higher Atk? Check!
Exp. Share and Scope Lens received? Check!
Time to go to Castellia Gym!
... Team Plasma AGAIN? Gooooooooodaaaaaaaaaaamniiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!
-sigh- next episode...

Current Team:

Quirky Nature, lvl 28
-Leech Seed
-Growth
-Leaf Blade
-Cut
Followed Sly: 15/15 times HELLZ YEA!

KipOtt (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 28
-Tackle
-Rock Smash
-Water Pulse
-Water Sport
Water types soloed: ALL 50 HELLZ YEAH (Simipour x1, Tympole x49)

Sly (F) @ Eviolite
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 22
-Rock Smash
-Faint Attack
-Headbutt
-Torment

Episode 5: Team Plasbad and the Return to the Desert!
So, Team Idiots stole another dumb kid’s Pokémon? Why the hell do I single-handedly have to take this entire freaking operation down? I mean, there is a freaking police force isn’t there?!? If there was one in Vermillion City (yes, there was an Officer Jenny there in Yellow) why the hell shouldn’t there be one in the biggest city this franchise has ever seen. Idiots. Oh, and OF COURSE its Bianca who they stole from. Remind me to bitchslap her later. Anyways, after finding those scumbags in front of their HQ (which is across from the gym. Once again, Team Idiot), they tell me a perfectly reasonable sounding line:
“No one’s here. Not a soul! No other Team Plasma members, nor any of the Seven Sages, are inside.”
Well that’s enough for me Burgh, let’s go back to the Gym so I can kick your ass and get on with my life ok?
“…If you think I’m lying, why don’t we have a little battle and find out?”
No I believe you… Damn it Burgh, why the hell can’t you fight them?! You’re supposed to be the most powerful trainer in Castellia besides Miyamoto… fine, I’ll kick their asses.
*Sly defeats the apparent liar*
Well what do you know, there actually are people in there, including the one with the best name out of all of them, Bronius. Bro is in his freaking name. Why the hell can’t that be MY name?
*“listens” to how Unova was apparently made and bullshit about friendship*
As you guys probably all know, I don’t care about lessons on friendship unless they’re from ponies.
And then I get a Yache Berry. Thanks…? And a Smoke Ball. Well at least that might have some use… but probably not. Meh, might as well go watch TV
*sees a show about me, except its from a year ago*
HOLY CRAP THE TV KNOWS THE FUTURE.
After running away from the psychic-Future Sight-using TV, I go into the Gym. And walk through a giant wall of honey immediately after. Isn’t that amazing. And where does all this honey come from? There are no Combees in Unova, so did Burgh order 10,000 barrels of it just to decorate the gym? Questions I’m probably better without thinking of…
So, after Sly singlehandedly beat all the trainers in the gym, mentally scarring Warrior for having to walk through walls of honey several times, and the Eviolite making Sly an absolute bawse, its time to take down Burgh. And so, the battle went like this:
Sly vs. Whirlipede
-Whirlipede’s cry splits Sly’s eats in two, but she can still battle
-Sly uses Faint Attack, does ~40%, Whirlipede’s Poison Tail does laughable damage.
-Another Faint Attack brings him into KO range, Screech rips Sly’s ears in two again.
-A third Faint Attack gets a useless crit, Whirlipede splits Sly’s ears a third time, then faints
-Sly grows to lvl 24
Sly vs. Leavanny
-Razor Leaf looks it might 2HKO even with Eviolite, while Faint Attack only does ~30%
-I thought Sly might just be able to take another Razor Leaf and respond with Payback, but no, and its now 2-2
Snivellus vs. Leavanny
-Cut does almost nothing, but neither does Struggle Bug
-Growth for extra damage, while Struggle Bug does horrible damage again
-Cut does a fair amount, bringing Leavanny to low level where it String Shot’s me
-Struggle Bug fails to KO me, but Cut succeeds!
-Switches to KipOtt, mainly because I want him to see some screen time this episode
KipOtt vs. Dwebble
-Water Pulse is a clean OHKO
The Insect Badge! She is mine! Preciiiious… –turns into Gollum for a second, then reverts back-
Oh, and Struggle Bug too… Why are all of these TMs I get so worthless?
Huh? The Pokég- I mean XTransceiver (they’re the same damn thing, just now the character’s sprite appears. Whoop-dee-doo) is ringing! So, you want to battle me Bianca? K, I’ll kick your ass shortly, don’t worry. I now have access to one of the best items a trainer can ask for… Revives! –buys a ton of them-
Well, time to go –meets her in Rt. 4 gate-
Oh no, she has one more Pokémon than me! How can I ever succeed? *Sly sweeps her team, not even giving a damn her first poke give her an attack drop* Well, that’ll do it.
Cheren too? And he also has one more Pokémon than me?! *He faces the same fate as Bianca, without the Intimidate*
EndQuote, you are a huge boss for giving me the hoodlum god that is Sly.
]After a little trek across the Rt. 4 desert, its time to go claim what’s rightfully mine: Veritable! Oh, and the Dig TM. Not bad. KipOtt give!
Well, the first Yamask I found was caught, as per the restriction. It is a Modest Male Yamask without Will-o-Wisp, so I have to grind it like hell (its lvl 19, the next lowest level is Sly at 27. Oh joy. It also has to solo 19 rock types? Time to grind Roggenrola’s. And it has to Power Split everything. Well, at least that doesn’t come in play until lvl 33.
And that’s enough for this episode. Stay tuned to see how the hell I’m going to get Veritable up to par and Volt Switch shenanigans!

Current Team:

RANKED MVP TO LVP FROM NOW ON

Sly (F) @ Eviolite
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 27
-Brick Break
-Faint Attack
-Headbutt
-Payback

KipOtt (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 28
-Dig
-Rock Smash
-Water Pulse
-Water Sport

Quirky Nature, lvl 28
-Leech Seed
-Growth
-Leaf Blade
-Cut

Veritable (M) @ Exp. Share
Modest Nature, lvl 19
-Disable
-Haze
-Night Shade
-Hex
Rock types soloed: 0/19

Episode 6: The Electric Tale of Flying Pikachu
Let's start out this episode with saying this flat-out. Next time you use Yamask in-game... have fun with the grinding to get him up to speed. After he grew a few levels, he admittedly was not that bad, but it could be better. The grinding included back-tracking to solo some Roggenrola's, so I can evolve whenever now. When he got Will-o he became even better, as I can now pull off burn + Hex. The strangest thing happened too... When I went in the cave, it was the middle of summer, but when I came out it was the middle of fall! Its as if magical beings suddenly wrapped up summer in one day! Very strange indeed... Enough bitching about grinding, we all know how that gets, lets get on with it already. Time to enter Nimbasa City! Ultra Balls. Not bad, good for Klinks and Karrablasts. Oh come on, its Team Plasma AGAIN?! WON'T YOU GUYS STOP TRYING ALREADY?! Wait...
"You're the Day-Care Man, so you must have a lot of Pokémon. Now hand them over!"
Now, the problem with that is: If he did have a lot of Pokémon, there's a REALLY good chance he would be able to beat a lvl 18 Watchog and Trubbish.... I said it before and I'll say it again: I'm surrounded by idiots. Oh well, at least I get a new bike! Good deeds do pay off... occasionally! I also got the Strength HM. Sly give! Well, let's check out Route 5 and do a little training shall- NO BIANCA I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE MUSICAL! NO NO NO DAMN DAMN DAMN!! WHY MUST I DRESS UP MY POKéMON?! I'm sorry Veritable... but this is a little payback for the grinding you forced me into. -puts him in a top hat and matching tie- -gives him a cane and glasses to wear-
Like a sir.
Well, now that Veritable's traumatic incident of terror is over, time to go around Nimbasa again, only to be interrupted by another teen-angst father vs. daughter Bianca cutscene. Not that anyone gives a damn. However, I do love the background music during it. AMUSEMENT PARK TIEM!!!!!
O hai dere N, thank you for showing me to Team Plasma. -gasp- you want me to ride the Ferris Wheel with you? That's not creepy or seemingly homosexual at all, lets go! WHHEEEEEEEEEEE!
"First, I must tell you, I am the king of Team Plasma"
Nooot exactly something you bring up on a first date bro...
"I wonder how many Pokémon exist in this world..."
649. Man you suck at breaking the ice.
OH SNAP TEAM PLASMA GRUNTS. Wait a minute... N... you... USED THE FERRIS WHEEL TO STALL FOR TIME? HOW COULD YOU!!!!!! -runs off crying-
THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINNING MY SHIPPING.
-Sly sweeps his entire team, with only Sigilyph able to get a hit on her-
Well the grunts got away, not that I really care, they're just freaking gru- WOAH UNNECESSARY CLOSE-UP
Well, now that that's over, its finally time to challenge the gym!
-one battle later-
Emolga's suck. No, I didn't loss, they're just incredibly annoying. Emolga is another prime example of TrollFreak's trolling: Have an Electric Gym where 2/3 of all Pokémon in there are PART. FLYING. Blitzle's are incredibly easier. And the most trollish thing about Emolga? It has Pursuit. That's like Scarfed Rotom-W having Pursuit. WTF. At least the rollercoaster ride was fun. :3
Well finally, I reached Elesa. Now, there's one thing about Elesa that sets her apart from the rest: Volt Switch whoring/shenanigans/etc. I hate her, but not NEARLY as much as I hate Lenora. Anyways... lets go:
WAIT! Before we start... why the hell don't you have a nose?
Veritable vs. Emolga 1
-Surprise surprise, she starts out with Volt Switch into Emolga 2, who gets burned by Will-o-Wisp
Veritable vs. Emolga 2
-Volt Switch (V.S.) from now on to Emolga 1, who takes 40% from Ominous Wind (anyone else seeing a trend of Gym Leaders and their pokes taking 40% damage...?)
Veritable vs. E1
-Switch to Snivellus as Veritable is getting low on HP, VS to E2
Snivellus vs. E2
-Leaf Blade does around half, while Aerial Ace does pitiful damage thanks to the burn
-E2 is in low health, so I use Growth while she heals E2
-Leaf Blade does 75% BUT THEN FRICKEN STATIC JUMPS IN. Aerial Ace brings Snivellus down to yellow.
-Elesa uses her last Hyper Potion while I heal Snivellus of paralysis.
-Leaf Blade knocks E2 down to low yellow and then... STATIC. Wtf hax, wtf?
-At this point I figured I could live without Snivellus, and let her die to Aerial Ace while E2 dies to burn
Veritable vs E1
-Veritable's about dead, and I really want him for the residual damage of Will-o, so he drinks some Lemonade while E1 switches to Zebstrika
Veritable vs Zebstrika
-Spark does a LOT, but Veritable gets a nice burn off
-Super Potion while Zebstrika switches back to E1
Veritable vs E1
-Pursuit does almost no damage, while Ominous Wind brings E1 down to low yellow
-Switches to KipOtt who takes the Volt Switch like a pro
KipOtt vs Zebstrika
-Volt Switch kills me, so I go into Sly
Sly vs E1
-Aerial Ace does about 30%, Faint Attack finishes it off, Static kicks in FOR THE THIRD TIME, but Shed Skin is a badass and saves me
Sly vs Zebstrika
Nowhere to Volt Switch to now, you son of a bitch!
-VS brings Sly down to yellow, Payback + burn finishes it off
-I learn an important lesson to sometimes think less of your resistances and always rely back on little hoodlum lizards.
-Holds the Bolt Badge up a la LoZ- NAH NAH NAH NAAAAAAAAAH

The Volt Switch TM would be a better present if I had a member that could actually use it.

So ends yet another chapter of our story. I defeated a Volt-Turning Offensive player with brute force, had an awful yaoi-infused date, and got a poke I thought would suck major donkey balls up to par. All I can say is:

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ Eviolite
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 29
-Brick Break
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Payback

KipOtt (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 30
-Dig
-Rock Smash
-Water Pulse
-Water Sport

Quirky Nature, lvl 29
-Leech Seed
-Growth
-Leaf Blade
-Cut

Veritable (M) @ Quick Claw
Modest Nature, lvl 29
-Disable
-Will-o-Wisp
-Ominous Wind
-Hex
Rock types soloed: 19/ 19 CAN NOW EVOLVE WHENEVER!

Episode 7: Completing the Family at Last!
Well, time to just calmly walk out of Nimbasa City in a haters gonna hate way! ... Cheren, wtf? If you're going to be a good rival douchebag, you sure up at INCONVIENANT TIMES, NOT AFTER I JUST WENT TO THE POKéMON CENTER!
Well, since Veritable needs some EXP so he doesn't become the lowest level poke, I can't use him. Oh well, that's what the starters are for.
"Well, you are strong, as usual"
Quite so, and you are weak as shit, as usual.
Oh hai dere Elesa! Oh hai dere Alder!
* yet another boring emotional speech*
A double battle? Fine. -sends out two Herdiers-
... You guys don't let Veritable have any fun. At all. Screw you game. And I get a Liepard to help me. Freaking joy... AND THEN MY WILL-O-WISP MISSES >.<
That's it KipOtt, get your ass in there and destroy them. -the Herdiers attack him and only him, taking him down-
WHAT THE HELL. ATTACK THE LIEPARD GODDAMMIT.
AND YOU, STIP USING PURSUIT AND DO ACTUAL DAMAGE LIEPARD!
-sigh- At least Veritable is safe for another level.
And everyone is in the 30's! -Parties hard-

After fighting a few of the trainers on the route, I see a pretty nice scene of the Driftveil Drawbridge being lowered. If there's anything about the world you learn about from this game, its that bridges are just plain beautiful...

Wait a minute. The bridge just lowered not even a minute ago. However, there are three people on there when you cross. Either these guys teleported to where they are before I can get to them or they were standing on the bridge when it was raised. You can't explain this. O.o

Oh look, its a guy who thinks he is a cowboy! Wait a minute...

Nooo... It can't be... HE'S AN OLDER JAKE MARSHALL!
Ooooor... you know, I'm reading too far into it and I've been playing WAAAAY too much PW recently.
But its probably the former... ok I am playing too much PW, so? >.>

Now that I'm here, I might as well do something I need to do: Finish off the team!
Wow, first poke I run into is a Karrablast. Sweet. Welcome to the team HealFodder (it really is, there's very little he can actually do. I'm still regretting taking that challange...). Have fun only using Struggle Bug bro. At least Veritable never has to worry about being the lowest leveled poke ever again, becuase god knows when the hell I'm going to use this past its namesake.

Next up is something that will actually be useful: Generator! After going through Rt 6 (which the encounter rate is WAY too high. Every two steps I found myself facing another freaking Foongus or Deerling) Wait a minute... GAAAAAAAALVANTULAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HOW DARE YOU COVER UP CHARGESTONE CAVERN! I WANT MY KLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK!

I'll get him after Clay I guess... -.-
Hold on a minute... Sly, did you just level up to lvl 31... doesn't that mean... it does. HI JUMP KICK GET!
And Emolga is a haxing bastard. Static works almost every time, and it becomes an evasive god after one Double Team.

Well now that I'm back in Driftveil City, time to try out rotation battles!
Hello... Charles... I know your a heartbreaker... you don't need to repeat it twenty times. *Four Snivellus Leaf Blades later, he is defeated*

I have to defeat Team Dumbasses sooner or later, so might as well do it now... After buying 36 MooMoo Milks. Those things are awesome ok?
When I entered the winter wonderland, guess who shows up? That stupid prick Cheren >.<
So are you going to help me or just stand there? Oh, just stand there? Whatever, not that I need your help.
"when its cold, where warm clothes! Only humans are clever enough to think of that!"
Leavanny is a tailor, Herdier has his little sweater, fur in general... But you're totally right bro.
Also, if I'm here to fight Team Dipshits, why the hell am I only fighting workers???
Hmmm... A little shed in here? Team Morons!?!? I Bever would've guessed! Oh, I have to fight 4 of you? Well KipOtt, you know what to do. 2 out of 4 only have one poke too. Neat.

Iiiiiiiiiiiits gym time! But first... Clay releases Zinzolin and the other Team Derp members he captured. Without a fight. Wtf pardner?!
Well, at least his gym is easy as hell. KipOtt, Snivellus, and Sly split the EXP from his trainers and beat them with one hand behind their backs. The battle with Clay was easy too, and made even easier by the fact I have to solo him with a poke that can easily destroy his team. The story went like this:
KipOtt vs Krokorok
-Water Pulse OHKO's. What a freaking hastle.
KipOtt vs Excadrill
-Exca sets up a Hone Claws while Water Pulse is a clean 2HKO
-Slash actually brings me down to red. I'm surprised. But of course, Exca is KO'd in return by Water Pulse
KipOtt vs Palpitoad
-I use my first MooMoo Milk while Bulldoze does pitiful damage
-He sets up an Aqua Ring while Water Pulse brings him to slightly above yellow
-Muddy Water does, once again, laughable damage. Water Pulse brings him to red (great, he's gonna heal up...)
-He does. The above turns pretty much repeat themselves twice more until Clay runs out of Hyper Potions and Clay is defeated!

The Quake Badge is mine! Of course, not that anyone had any doubts KipOtt would shit all over him. Too bad he's now a few levels above everyone else. I like all my pokes to be around equal.

Bianca, you're just like Cheren. You challenge me to a battle when I'm not fully healed! This game is getting way too easy way too fast... Except for Dewott's Water Pulse. That confused everyone. And it was outrageous. -sigh- I should've just soloed her with Sly again... -looks at HM Fly- this would be so much better if I had someone on the team that could use this....

Damn. At least I can finally get Klink. And Bulldoze. At least I'll use Klink.
Oh COME ON, its you again?! N wha- OH MY GOD NINJAS -punches them in the face-
Umm... Sorry about that Cilan, Chili and Cr- I MEAN THE SHADOW TRIAD!
I apoligize once again for all of these wild conspiracy theories, yes they are true but I just can't help it... GAH STATIC ELECTRIC ROCKS! ANNOYING FERROSEEDS! Oooooh a Lucky Egg! Why are Klinks not appearing... -gasp- Its Generator! -catches him with the ultra-awesome Quick Ball of awesomeness-
HOORAY! THE PARTY IS COMPLETE!
However, the switching to power Steel types got real annoying real fast. Thank Arceus that's gone after I reach 25...
Well, time to cross this bridge uninterrup- OH MY GOD NINJAS AGAIN! -uses SelfDestruct, yet remains unharmed... but so do the ninjas >.<-
Why do these guys walk 10 times as fast as everyone else does... its creepy man. Just plain creepy.
Now I have to fight Team Hurr (I'm running out of names for them...) Why? Not because I want, but because the ninjas made me. Still wondering why a Doctor is just hanging out here net to Team Plasma, but its not like I care. Free heal = badassery.
Guys, mow the grunts down please? -they do so-
Thank you. Now, rip apart N for me? -they do so-
And I'm out of Chargestone Cave! Yaaay!
Mistralton City is pretty awesome right now. You guys wanna know why? KipOtt now has Razor Shell and Snivellus now has Return. That's just a plateful of win. Added to the fact that Snivellus can now actually hurt pokes that resist Grass (Skyla's going to be a total bitch isn't she...) and thats even better.

Next time: The Journey to Celestial Tower- Challenging the Birds!

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ Eviolite
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 32
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Payback

KipOtt (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 36
-Dig
-Rock Smash
-Razor Shell
-Water Sport
Trainers soloed (all have 1 poke): 10/10 W00T!!!

Quirky Nature, lvl 33
-Leech Seed
-Growth
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 31
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch
-Gear Grind
Steel types "powered:" 10/25 (4x Ferroseed, 6x Klink) Can now evolve into Klang!

Modest Nature, lvl 31
-Disable
-Will-o-Wisp
-Ominous Wind
-Hex

HealFodder (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Naive nature, lvl 28
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 8: An Obvious Nod to Alfred Hitchcock
Snivellus has entered Hell Week. There is only one way to have a chance at beating Skyla with her, as she is not powerful enough nor bulky enough. And that is through heavy-grinding. That's the synopsis of my visit to Celestial Tower. At level 37, I firmly believed I had a chance, so I decided to go for it.
Entering the gym LIKE A BOSS
Claiming my free Fresh Water LIKE A BOSS
Riding in cannons LIKE A BOSS
Using my newfound toy in Coil LIKE A BOSS
Using Return to actually hurt the birds LIKE A BOSS
Actually being able to use Leaf Blade on Duckletts LIKE A BOSS
Having difficulty taking the STABs which will plague me during the main battle LIKE A BOSS
Gaining two levels while fighting all the trainers LIKE A BOSS
Getting KO'd by a random gym trainer's Swoobat who is the same level as Skyla's NOT LIKE A BOSS
Literally flying through hoops LIKE A BOSS
Taking facewall to a whole new level LIKE A BOSS
Running away from Skyla to heal before I attempt to defeat her LIKE A BOSS
Giving Snivellus a pep-talk before her biggest fight yet LIKE A BOSS!
Snivellus vs Swoobat
-Snivellus starts out with a Coil, only to get smacked in the face with an Acrobatics. However, thanks to the Defense boosts, its a 3HKO!
-I get greedy with another Coil (I need it ok?) while Swoobat goes for a useless Amnesia
-RETURN OHKO'S

Snivellus vs Unfezant
-RETURN OHKO'S AGAIN

Snivellus vs Swanna
-Snivellus knows he has won. The cocky Swoobat take her for a weakling and let her set up two Coils, giving her an attack stat of 150, and it already had its blazing speed. Snivellus lifts up her blade of grass, jumps high over the poor Swanna's head, and plunges down, shoving the blade deep within her skull, OHKO'ing her instantly.

Its all thanks to you Fluttershy. Without your cheering, I never would have found the hope to even try. But the grinding helped to. Actually Fluttershy... it was mostly the grinding

OH SHIT! -runs as fast as I possibly can and leaves Skyla and her trainers for dead, as nothing will stop a Fluttershy rampage. NOTHING-

Oh, but of course I got the Jet Badge the Acrobatics TM before I ran away. The last thing I remember before barricading the door with enough to stop the zombie horde, I could've sworn that Fluttershy made all of the Trainer's Pokémon come out and attack them... and Snivellus said she saw an Unfezant bite his own trainer's neck, and the blood went everywhere... (I told you in the title there would be a "The Birds" reference. I did not lie.) I think Snivellus needs to rest a LONG while to get over that... or you know, at least until everyone catches up to her level-wise (she's level 40 after all that).

N GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE! Don't waste time checking out Snivellus and telling me about you're evil scheme!

We appears we have entered that somewhat-cliché "on the run" string of episodes. Damn it. Well, we'll cut to the chase soon and see what happens won't we?

And while we are on the run, we must continue with our challenge. For if we don't, there will just be filler... and no one likes filler.

At the base of Twist Mountain, we once again find Cheren. I'm just going to assume he got the Jet Badge before I did, because if he got it after me... Well that just brings up too many questions.
During our battle, this turn happened:
Unfezant used Air Slash!
A critical hit!
KipOtt flinched and couldn't move!
And by the way, this happened TWICE.
And then when Unfezant was finally defeated, a crit was landed.

You are not a Togekiss or an Absol. Stop it.
However, besides that cluster of hax, it was as easy as it always was.

Oh hey Alder! Wait.. HOW THE HELL DID YOU JUMP OFF A 20-FOOT CLIFF IF I CAN ONLY JUMP OFF A LITTLE LEDGE?! Haxing bastard... But now i can haz Surf!
And surprisingly, even with a much higher Attack stat, Surf outdamages Razor Shell, it doesn't have that pesky miss rate, and you know, its Surf. Well, Razor Shell was fun while it lasted I guess.

Twist Mountain was, for the most part, uneventful. Yea, Team Twithead is there, but who cares, I don't even battle them. Sadly it was not winter, so limited mobility for me. It was also here where I decided to go back to Rt 8, buck up and catch Fly the Tranquil. I need something that knows Fly, because I'm not running halfway around Unova. Back in Twist OH MY GOSH ITS AN ICE TYPE TEDDIURSA D'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW! -Generator grinds him to death-
Veritable also learned Power Split. Thats... great. Bye Disable!

And Sly learned Crunch. Besides from a few levels gained... thats pretty much it. Finally, I get the hell out of there, which means one badass thing: I'm close to being able to evolve Snivellus and KipOtt!

Well time to go over to the Pokémon Center and -sees whos standing outside- Oh no... not you... and you have the birds don't you?!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Why Fluttershy whhhyyyyyyyyy?!?! *gets beaten into a bloody pulp, on the verge of pony-induced death, when I am saved by a random guy who will never be mentioned again*

Well, I really can't continue the chapter in this condition. And I've been hearing a lot about CandleJack lately. Is he some kind of

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ Eviolite
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 38
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Quirky Nature, lvl 40
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

KipOtt (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 40
-Dig
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 35
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch
-Gear Grind
Steel types "powered:" 11/25 (4x Ferroseed, 6x Klink, 1x Excadrill)

Modest Nature, lvl 33
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Ominous Wind
-Hex

HealFodder (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Naive nature, lvl 28
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 9: U Mad, Creationists?
After recovering from my massive wounds from ponies and cheap movie references, as well as escaping from an evil entity whose name shall not be mentioned and reminds me somewhat of a Chandelure, I returned to my journey. I healed up my Pokémon and sold some stuff to a guy that has a rock fetish (seriously, talk to the guy. There's no way he doesn't get turned on by these things). Now, before I go conquer Dragonspiral Tower and evolve Snivellus, evolving KipOtt is an order. Ok so I just slide on this ice- WHHAAAA THE FUUUUUUUUU?!?!?!
Seriously, who designed that?
Huh? Veritable, what's going on? NO FRICKEN WAY! SWEETNESS!
In other words, I now has Cofagrigus :3
HOLY SHIT I'M GONNA FALL TO MY DEATH AAAAAAHHH!!
Why has no one sued this gym for being completely unsafe yet? O.o
After the first trainer, I decided Generator should be up there with the rest of them, plus Gear Grind screws shit up, so he went and soloed every other trainer in the gym. Except for, you know, when the game decided its time to hax the shit out of me -.-

And of course there's always that ONE ice sliding puzzle you can never get through... -.-

However, after that one (and a ridiculously straight-forward one that made me dizzy as can be) it was Brycen time! KipOtt, time to do some work... LIKE A BOSS!
KipOtt vs Vanillish
-Rock Smash does 45% (I didn't think Surf would OHKO) while he Acid Armors (lol)
-Surf KO's. And I level up here. Looks like I have a samurai badass~~
KipOtt vs Beartic
-Surf does surprisingly little, he uses Swagger
-I risk the confusion hax and go for Rock Smash, don't hurt myself... but he freaking lives -.-. Slash does a little bit.
-He heals him with a Hyper Potion, I snap out of confusion (u mad Brycen?), Surf does the same as before.
-Thanks to Def drop I got from the last Rock Smash, Beartic is KO'd.
KipOtt vs Cryogonal
-Brycen's Cryogonal sends out an Aurora Beam, his only hope of defeating KipOtt. The beautiful light strikes KipOtt, but he still shrugs off the damage. KipOtt laughs at the weird-ass snowflake's pathetic Def. stat before charging at the Cryogonal with blinding speed, hitting it with a mighty punch that shatters rocks, destroying it beyond repair. KipOtt recieves another boost in power before being enveloped in a stunning light, where the particles of his body rearranged themselves in a swirl, recombining into a magnificent creature. With a mighty shout, SamuKip was born.

The Freeze Badge and the Frost Breath TM pale in comparison to this mighty warrior's majesty.

After sliding down a really fun slide, I meet Cheren and Bianca. Cheren's talking about more bullshit... HOLY CRAP ITS THE NINJAS AGAIN! It appears I have to go to Dragonspiral Tower... to Smogon!

As I approached the mighty forum, I was told a tale of how at the top, an Ubers sub-forum awaited me with discussions on which Zekrom set is the best. I also had this DAFUQ moment from Bianca:
"I'm not so strong, so can I stay here and be your bodyguard?"
Sure! I've always wanted people that aren't as strong as I am protecting me!
I also get the "amazing" Old Gateau. What's with all these glorified Full Heals anyways? Lava Cookies? Old Gateau? Castelliacone? Why the hell just say "its a freaking Full Heal, take it!"
-The Warstory Archive's pool of water shows how damn nice this game looks at times... -stares at it for about an hour- RIGHT, I have to get to the top of the tower!
-The GBU's sub-forum had nothing that interesting besides fallen columns. If only I cared about the GBU... At least Veritable got a little EXP from all the Goletts
-The LC sub-forum was also sort of blasted through, just took the item and left
-The RU sub-forum was where things truly got interesting. A mob of Team Butthead (I really hope I didn't use that already) are holding up Cheren and Brycen. The grunts ain't holding me back on my own favorite tier's turf!
Oh, what's this? Sly... you're evolving too?! THIS. IS. AWESOME! Sure, you can't hold the Eviolite now, but you're a full-fledged hoodlum! Here, take these badass shades -gives him BlackGlasses, as I really have nothing else-
Well I've spent enough time on this sub-forum, time to go- Generator, you're evolving as well?!? THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!

-Now time for an absolute miracle-
I was feeling pretty happy, so I sent in HealFodder as a joke against a grunt's Liepard. Even though it set up two Hone Claws and didn't bother to attack, HealFodder beat it. I'm so sorry bro, I never should've doubted you... here. You deserve this -gives him the Eviolite- Take care of it, ok buddy? Sure, you still won't be used a lot but... damn.

Also, now that I can solo more than one poke in a battle feels pretty damn good for SamuKip (who will go back to Mistralton so I can get him to learn Rain Dance).

-But enough about RU, on to the UU sub-forum. Sadly, its a lot like the LC sub-forum, just scanned for items and then left (which stinks, because I actually like UU)
-Finally I reach the Ubers sub-forum, where an argument of SubClaws and CSKrom is taking place (personally, I prefer CBKrom, but thats besides the point) with Giallo and a few grunts. They heard me say CBKrom is awesome and immediately got into a flame war with me. Thankfully, Snivellus kicked all their asses... except the Krokorok's (I'm SO not going to miss that restriction). I went on to discover that its actually a MixKrom. After I raged a bit, N flew off on him and told me to go find Reshiram.

Oh. If I don't find him, N's going to destroy the world you say?

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 39
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

SamuKip (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 42
-Dig
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Quirky Nature, lvl 41
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 38
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch
-Gear Grind
Steel types "powered:" 11/25 (4x Ferroseed, 6x Klink, 1x Excadrill)

Modest Nature, lvl 36
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Ominous Wind
-Hex

HealFodder (M) @ Eviolite
Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 10: The Lost Episode
I must thank Team Plasma (yes, I just called them by their real name, stop flipping out) for staying and doing nothing for long amounts of time, leaving you to do whatever you want, including going to Chargestone Cavern to go power up some Steel types and buy a Rain Dance TM. SuperSamu is complete... but now I actually have to buy Escape Ropes instead of free Digs. Damn >.<

TOO. MANY. JOLTIKS. NOT. ENOUGH. KLINK/FERROSEED! *bangs head against wall til get damge brain thingy*
Exp. no get... No sentence how make... uhh....
-Sly breaks out of her Pokéball and uses Crunch on me, breaking me out of my stupor with excruciating pain-
Thank you so much Sly, I can not even begin to show my gratitude. We can NOT have a whole episode of me babbling like an idiot and not being able to speak (...I hope).

FINALLY, 25 Steel types were powered. After an action-packed scene of HealFodder being exchanged for Fly, HealFodder dramatically entering the PC, and Fly taking me to Nimbasa City at super-sonic speeds, it was time to claim my goddamn Reshiram rock. After a less dramatic exchange of Fly and HealFodder, I entered the desert, and Sly and Veritable had a nostalgia attack.

Here's the part where the universe decided to troll the shit out of me
I had finally written up to the end of the episode. Everything was fine, and I was about to submit my edit. But then, the worst happened. Apparently, I was somehow logged out while I was writting the episode up. After I logged back in, my edit never went through, and all the writing was gone. So, this is my attempt to write what I had before. Of course, all the funny quotes and most of the jokes I came up with are now completely lost and in the land of the lost (I swear I heard Eduard Khil singing...) And that is why I know will copy/paste all my episodes just before submitting them, so this travesty never happens again. I suggest everyone who reads this does that too.

So, as I was saying before irl trolling occured, I entered the Relic Castle with the musk of a Max Repel, as I can not be bothered fighting the lvl 20 Sandiles. Oh wow, a convienantly placed sage! Hi Ryoku... and you plan on seeing if I have true strength by defeating all of your grunts... Team Plasma would be so much more awesome if all 7 actually fought you, not just Ghetsis... and then Ghetsis didn't have that damn Hydreigon (more of him in a couple episodes). Hooray for slow, painful death by quicksand! WHEEEEEE!

Wait. I just fall down one floor?! GAAAAAAAY. I wanted more injuries! The readers love slapstick, and you give me no pain whatsoever?! Come on...
I'm just gonna take my rage out on this grunt. The grunt was later found embedded in the walls of the Castle, and he claims he got there from taking multiple Hi Jump Kicks to the dome. He did not lie.

After defeating all the other grunts, finding the Shadow Ball TM and teaching it to Veritable, and other shenanigans lost forever in the Great Troll Deletion, I reached the bottom of the castle. Hey Ghetsis, how ya doin? ...What? The Light Stone ISN'T. HERE?!?!

Ghetsis you troll.
It was in Nacrene City the whole time. Even when I went to beat Lenora, it was there.

Well, at least I finally got it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA_dMjRSSLk (a little background music)
You got the Light Stone! You can set it to Y. Not that it does anything.

Now, I must go. My people need me... in Opelucid City. I just have to cross this route and- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!

Its just awful!! Terrible design... terrible typing... I just can't stand this thing. Why was it created in the first place?!

After not seeing too many more of those (I only saw two the entire route. Thank Arceus for Shelmet), I reached a big-ass bridge. Time to cross it uninterrup- NINJA'S AGAIN!? -sends out specs Latios to pummel them with Draco Metoers-
Oh, you all have Eviolite Chanseys with max Sp. Def... of course you guys do. -sigh- fine Ghetsis, what do you want? Oh, to tell me how N was always your puppet and how the "release Pokémon thing" is just a guise so you can take over the world? Yea, I'm sure N will love to hear about that.
-gasp- OMG there's like, a mall! ttyl hmu!

Now that I have all the annoing Facebook girl out of my system, there's really nothing in Shopping Mall Nine. No Full Restores = screw dat.

In Opelucid City, Ghetsis is having a grand ol' time giving a speech that we've all heard before. Its still all bullshit though. Then Dreyden told me more BS about Zekrom and Reshiram, then went off to his gym.

And oh, how I abhor his gym. Its confusing, barely any backtracking to heal... just screw it. Its also here that I realized that my pokes are a little underleveled. More grinding before I go fight the E4. Yay. When I finally got to Drayden and his ridiculous facial hair, we locked eyes, then battled. Sadly, unlike the other gyms, I didn't know what to lead with. Well, always go with the MVP of your team, right?
Sly vs Fraxure
-HIIIIII Jump Kick! missed -.- free DD for Fraxure.
-Fraxure gets up a 2nd DD, but this HJK brings him down to red
-Drayden uses a Hyper Potion, and HJK misses again, leading to Sly's unfortunate death.
Generator vs Fraxure
-Fraxure sets up a 3rd DD (dear god I'm screwed...), Gear Grind only does around half
-Here the RNG was a saint. Instead of attacking and screwing up my entire team, he went for a 4th DD, and Gear Grind killed him
-I know Druddigon is coming in next, and Generator has no chance (Rough Skin) so I call in Fly (I forgot to exchange him for HealFodder)
Fly vs Druddigon
-Sly gets revived, Fly is OHKO'd by Dragon Tail
Sly vs Druddigon
-HJK (somehow) only does half, Night Slash deals pathetic damage
-HJK KO's him, Rough Skin brings me down to 23 HP. Hopefully Veritable can burn Haxorus.
Veritable vs Haxorus
-Due to Veritable's restriction, I must use Power Split. He goes for a DD while I rob him of his mighty Attack stat.
-He goes for a 2nd DD while Will-O freaking misses
-Assurance almost kills me, but Mummy robs him of his Rivalry and Will-o-Wisp hits!
Generator vs Haxorus
-Generator resists anything Haxorus can throw at him, and he's burned, so I thought I could kill him. Assurance deals 10 HP worth of damge out of 115 :D
-Haxorus goes for a 3rd DD, so his Attack is going back to respectable levels, but Gear Grind is a 2HKO with burn. Generator gains Mummy, not that it matters.
-The gear Pokémon started spinning with joy, as he knew that a NFE is about to take out a major OU threat. The mighty burn inflicted by Veritable assured his attacking power to be permanently nerfed, and the Power Split made his Attack even more laughable. Drayden tried to save his dragon from a humiliating defeat by using a Hyper Potion, but it is too late. Gear Grind, combined with the damage from his burn, makes it a 2HKO.
-The axe-headed dragon ran towards Generator with blistering speed from his Dragon Dances, hitting him with the strongest Slash he could muster, but it did only about 10% to the pair of gears. Before the dragon could escape, Generator clamped onto it and spun around as fast as it can, grinding the flesh of the Haxorus. The first major grind lowered the axe-headed monster to about a quarter of his HP, but the second grind hit the dragon in its weak spot, scoring a critical hit. The Haxorus fell back, blood spurting from its wounds, fainted.

The disgraced Drayden had no choice but to hand over his Legend Badge, allowing me access to the Pokémon League, but preparations must be made first. My team must be stronger than ever!

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 43
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Adamant Nature, lvl 43
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Quirky Nature, lvl 43
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 42
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Volt Switch
-Gear Grind
Steel types "powered:" 25/25 (8x Ferroseed, 16x Klink, 1x Excadrill) AWWWWWW YEEEEEEAH!

Modest Nature, lvl 38
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 11: The Four Must Fall
As I leave the Opelucid Gym, overflowing with swagger, walking in a "haters gonna hate" fashion, I was given something... a great opportunity... the Master Ball! What shall I catch with it... what should I do?!?! I know!
*flies to Nuvema Town*
If you had a doubt that I would do this, you really need to go read the other episodes.
FKNAWESOME the Patrat, you are mine!
I've always wanted to do that~~

Oh, there's a storm on Rt. 7 you say? Well, better go check it out.
*flies there*
DEAR GOD THAT WAS AN AWFUL IDEA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
THE AMOUNT OF RAIN ON THIS ROUTE IS TOO. DAMN. HIGH!
Thank you kind old person, for refuge in this storm -comes in soaking wet, shakes off water like a dog, and has some pretty damn good soup-
Tornadus, eh? Oh, you mean that poke that jumps from OU to UU and back like its nothing all the time? Meh, he's not much of a problem, at least not for me. I went outside and let out a mighty call:
COME THE FUCK AT ME BRO!
It was then that Tornadus swooped down from his perch in the sky and uttered a might call right back at me:
U MAD?
then flew off like a jackass.

Remind me to kill him first out of all the legendaries.

However, there is a matter more pressing than any legendary I must defeat: grinding like hell before I challenge the Elite Four! Thanks to the magical information gathering machine I will refer to, in layman's terms, as "Serebii," I am completely aware of all of the Four's tricks, tactics, and Pokémon, and that all of them have three pokes at lvl 48 and one at lvl 50. Needless to say, I ain't going in there with no pokes above lvl 45.
*An all-too-easy battle with Cheren (where I was around the same level as all of his pokes. That's how underleveled I was), and Bianca doing something good and giving me Max Revives later*
The 8 gates. With really cool gardens, rock formations, bridges, and freaking PIT OF FLIGHT, I reached Victory Road.
-Surf spamming with SamuKip
-Kicking and biting with Sly
-Cutting and returning with Snivellus
-Literal grinding with Generator
-Splitting, burning, and shadow...ing with Veritable
-Absolutely nothing with HealFodder

After all that was over, it was time to challange the Four. I stocked up on meds, nodded to the guard that I was ready, and entered.

A gate sprang up behind me, sealing me from the precious Pokémon Center, and I read the inscription. I decided that Lady Caitlin shall be the first to fall.

I entered her room, carried by a mysterious light up to her chambers. As soon as she opened her curtains, Sly was aching to battle. She had heard tales of the Lady's kindness, and she was set to destroy her. Caitlin yawned once, then started the battle

Pre-battle medicine count:
Max Revives: 6
Revives: 30
Full Restores: 30
Hyper Potions: 30
Moomoo Milk: 23

Warrior vs Caitlin
-She sent out her first Pokémon, a Reuniclus, while I sent out Sly. My premonitions told me that it was carrying Focus Miss. I told Sly to be careful and make sure to dodge it, but she refused to listen. She just wanted to attack. I instructed Sly to attack with her most powerful Crunch, which almost brought the mass of jelly into the red. Lady Caitlin refuses to take her challenger lightly, and orders a Focus Blast. Unfortunately, the attack connected, and Sly was brought to the brink of fainting, with only 7 HP left.
-Her determination was still incredible, and she did not want to be switched out, and refused my Full Restore. Caitlin tried to save her Reuniclus using her own Full Restore, but Sly's Crunch scored a critical hit, and Reuniclus fell.
-As Sly was incredibly low on health, I had to switch out into HealFodder to perform his namesake. I used a Hyper Potion on Sly as HealFodder was struck with a powerful Ice Beam from Caitlin's Sigilyph, fainting him in only one hit.
-Sly came back out, knowing that she must be the one to defeat her entire team. She was struck with a gust of wind that slashed straight through the air, but Sly held on and bit into the Sigilyph, bringing the ancient Pokémon to the ground.
-I wanted Sly to be as healthy as possible, so I switched out to Veritable to heal. Another Hyper Potion was used as the Gothitelle sat down on the battlefield, calming herself before attacking.
-The Gothitelle continued to sit and calm herself while Sly made another entrance.
-Sly rushed as fast as she could to deliver another Crunch, but it did not KO the Gothitelle, but Caitlin made a fatal mistake that every competitive player faces: getting too greedy. She calmed herself for the third time, but it was too late.
-Sly wanted to mix it up and conserve her Crunches, and rushed towards the Gothitelle and hit her with a Faint Attack, netting the third KO.
-It was then that Caitlin sent out her last poke, even though the battle was already over. A Crunch left the Musharna in the red, but her feeble attacks at attacking with a Charge Beam left me almost without a dent.
-Caitlin used a Full Restore in a desperate attempt, but Sly's will never rest from the onslaught, and attacks Musharna with a Faint Attack
-Sly jumped into the air and bit down into the Musharna's body. The dream Pokémon can not possibly take any more, and fainted.

Caitlin calmly accepted her defeat, and motioned me to leave so she could return to her slumber.

I returned to the main chamber and decided that Grimsley shall be the next to fall. I healed Sly with a Super Potion, Revived HealFodder, and then give him a Super Potion as well.

As a conveyer belt lead me to the top of the Dark Trainer's lair and torches lit, the hero in SamuKip ignited, and began to be SuperSamu. He erupted with a surge of energy, knowing he must be the one to bring down Grimsley, and him alone. Grimsley let it slip that N has already passed through here, and I knew I must hurry up in order to defeat him.

Max Revives: 6
Revives: 29
Hyper Potions: 28
Moomoo Milk: 23

Warrior vs Grimsley
-SuperSamu burst out of his Poké Ball while Grimsley sent out his own Scrafty. Even though he spent the past few weeks with Sly, he felt no remorse that he must defeat this one. SuperSamu began dancing around the battlefield, summoning rain to cover us, powering his Surfs to ultra-powerful levels. Scrafty sprayed sand in Samu's face, lowering his accuracy, but I believed that luck was on my side in this battle.
-Samu summoned a giant wave and sent it straight at the opposing lizard, but the natural bulk of the hoodlum meant he would fall to the next Surf. The Scrafty ran up and bit Samu, but with the power given to him, the Crunch did not phase him at all.
-Another wave was sent at Scrafty, but he expertly dodged it due to the sand sprayed in Samu's face. Another Crunch was sent my way, but all it did was bring Samu down to half health.
-A third wave finally defeated the Scrafty, and SuperSamu let out a roar.
-Grimsley foolishly decided to send out his Krookodile next. Samu was hit with his own Attack stat with Foul Play before given a chance to attack, but the powerful samurai refuses to fall, and held on by 6 HP. It was then that Samu's Torrent activated, surrounding him in a giant veil of water. A gigantic wave of water was released by Samu, instantly drowning the Krookodile.
-The rain ended, but the veil of water from Torrent was still activated. The evil trainer's chess piece was brought all the way down to red health, but held on by enough to defeat SuperSamu with a Night Slash
-As soon as Samu fell, I knew I had to revive him immediately. HealFodder was sent out in place of the fallen samurai, and revived him as Grimsley healed his Bisharp.
-The little Karrablast valiantly gave his life again in order to fully heal SuperSamu, and was hit with an Aerial Ace, getting OHKO'd yet again.
-SuperSamu made a valiant return, dancing in the same way he did before to gain as much power as possible before being hit with another Night Slash.
-A Surf did not do enough damage, and Samu was hit with another Night Slash. The slash was enough to re-activate Torrent's boost, and Samu let out another gigantic roar of power.
-The same wave that Krookodile faced was brought down upon the Bisharp, defeating him.
-A Liepard was brought out next, but Samu's cockiness got the best of him, and he was outsped and defeated once again.
-Veritable was brought in and used a Max Revive on Samu, but was forced to falling in love with the awful cat.
-Samu was sent in to take another Night Slash, but was then forced to become attracted to his enemy.
-Despite his hatred, Samu was still immobilized while being hit by Night Slash again.
-A third Night Slash connected with Samu, but he was able to hit the Liepard with another Surf, almost defeating her.
-The evil trainer healed up his cat, but Samu fell victim to his infatuation again.
-At this point, I realized I needed to get rid of the love, so Sly was switched in so that I could heal Samu again avoid Attract.
-A fully healed Samu came in to an Aerial Ace
-Grimsley decided to stop trying to cripple Samu with love and went straight for a Night Slash, while Samu sent another Surf at the Liepard.
-Grimsley ran out of Full Restores, and was forced to attack again. The attack did almost nothing to SuperSamu, who has reached the peak of his power. After taking the Slash, he ran at the Liepard and struck her with a mighty Rock Smash, finally ending the battle and defeating one of Samu's three enemies.

Grimsley also took his loss well. Of course, he never had a chance of winning. I healed my fighters once again before going into my third battle, one where all of them can participate.

Next, it was Marshal's turn to be undone. I was lifted high unto a wrestling ring with spotlights shining about. I decided that Veritable should have a chance to actually do something in the E4, so I decided to lead with him.

Max Revives: 5
Revives: 27
Hyper Potions: 27
Moomoo Milk: 21

Warrior vs Marshal
-As expected, he leads with Throh while I lead with Veritable. Surprisingly, he actually outspeeds me and hits me with a Payback, which robs him of his Guts. Veritable than does what he does best: rob attackers of their stats with Power Split.
-Veritable is hit with another Payback, bringing him into the yellow, while he burns the Hitmonlee copy, completely robbing him of any attacking prowess.
-Throh sends sharp stones to attack Veritable, and they score a critical hit on him, almost knocking the coffin out. Veritable retaliates with a Hex, but it is not nearly enough, and is still in the green after burn damage.
-Veritable is given some milk to recover, and Payback does massive damage.
-Another Payback hits, and a Hex brings Throh down to low red. It appears that Veritable has defeated him, but sadly, he survives the burn with about 1 HP.
-At this point, I realized that Marshal will just use a Full Restore, so I switch to Snivellus while he does so. I'm sorry Veritable... if only you were a level higher.
-Snivellus coiled around herself, giving her extra defense and attack. The bulky Fighting type tried to attack with Stone Edge, but the snake just jumped out of the way.
-Snivellus coiled about again, while Throh stomped the ground like a bulldozer, doing minimal damage to Snivellus but still lowering her speed.
-It was then that Snivellus began to go on the offensive, cutting Throh up with a grass sword. Pointed stones are sent into Snivellus, but the damage is simply shrugged off.
-A second attack with Leaf Blade finishes off the Throh, and Marshal sends in his strongest Pokémon, Mienshao, in an attempt to muscle past my set-up snake.
-A Jump Kick leaves Snivellus with only a little more than half health, but the weasel is easily defeated with a single stroke of the Leaf Blade.
-Marshal becomes desperate, as he knows he will be swept at this point. Sawk attempts to break through the snake with a Karate Chop, but all it accomplishes is turning his ability into Mummy, allowing Snivellus to easily overtake the third Fighting type with yet another stroke of the sword.
-Now all that remains for the fighting star is his Conkledurr. The monster's impressive bulk allows it to take a full blow from Snivellus, and the clown comes over to Snivellus, about to strike him with a Hammer Arm. However, Snivellus ducks out of the way just in time to avoid the attack.
-With Marshal already admitting defeat, Snivellus throws his sword straight into the Conkledurr's torso. Despite his best efforts to battle, the Fighter still falls.

Marshal congratulates me on defeating him, but of course, it's only natural by now.

As I approached Shauntal's room, Generator became pissed he hasn't seen any screen time lately, so I allowed him to lead off into the battle.

Max Revives: 5
Revives: 27
Hyper Potions: 27
Moomoo Milk: 20

Warrior vs Shauntal
-Generator flies out into battle, gears grinding as fast as possible, while Shauntal sends out a Cofagrigus. Generator is surprised, as he never saw a Cofagrigus besides Veritable, but just like SuperSamu before him, he knew what he had to do. Generator tries to grind the coffin up, but it somehow dodges the attack and retaliates with a Shadow Ball.
-This time the Gear Grind hits, but it doesn't even bring him into the yellow, while Shadow Ball is slowly taking away my Klang's health.
-Generator discharges electricity, which brings Cofagrigus into a hopeful KO range of Gear Grind, but instead, the coffin burns Generator.
-I use a Full Restore to get rid of the burn, and Cofagrigus resorts back to using Shadow Ball
-Gear Grind just fails to KO, and Will-o-Wisp connects again, so I am sadly forced to switch out, and Sly takes center stage while Shauntal uses her first Full Restore.
-The coffin lives the Crunch with a tiny amount, robs Sly of her Shed Skin, then burns her.
-I know Shauntal will use a second Full Restore, so I use a Burn Heal on my precious Sly.
-This time Sly has had it, and Crunch OHKO's the Cofagrigus, finally ending it.
-Shauntal tries to stop Sly using her Golurk, but that is in turn OHKO'd by Crunch
-Shauntal sends in her powerful Chandelure to finally rid me of Sly. Sly is hit with a full-out blast of flames, but still is able to bite the chandelier with all her power, almost defeating her, and startling her as to lower her defenses.
-I assumed that she still had a Full Restore left and that she would use it, but sadly, I was incorrect, and Sly is incinerated by the flames, defeated.
-SuperSamu knows he must revenge his friend, and launches a Surf at the almost defeated Chandelure to finish it off.
-As she released her Jellicent, I knew that SuperSamu had to stop fighting, and that Snivellus would take over.
-Snivellus' sword almost finishes off the ghost, but it hangs on by just enough health to hit Snivellus with a Shadow Ball. However, the attempt is feeble, and the atttack doesn't even phase my serpent.
-In a show of remorse, Snivellus ends the Jellicent's misery swiftly and silently, and the final member has been defeated.

I go to the statue in the center, and begin the final leg of my Elite Four challenge.

Current Team:

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 50
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

SuperSamu (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 51
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Quirky Nature, lvl 49
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 44
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind
Steel types "powered:" 25/25

Modest Nature, lvl 42
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 12: The Grand Finale
As I slowly walked up the magnificent steps of Alder's castle, I realized that it was too late. N had just defeated Alder and is now gloating about his victory. Just then, with a gesture of his hand, a giant castle sprang up from the depths of the earth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Y73sPHKxw

After nearly getting impaled by the descending bridges that for some reason all come out when they only really needed one, I followed N as fast as I could before he could be a jerk and tell everyone to release their Pokémon. However, instead of battling him, the 6 Sages come and challenge me. I was about to kick their sorry asses, but then the Gym Leaders came out of nowhere (note that Cilan, Chili, and Cress aren't here. I smell conspiracy~)! I healed up with N's two bitches, Anthea and Concordia (Why couldn't they get a bigger part in the storyline? If they're important enough to show in the opening sequence, why keep their roles to the bare minimum?), and advanced on.
"If our king wills it, we can steal every Pokémon stored in a PC Box and release them all!"
I can't believe I'm saying this but... DAMN Team Plasma, you scary!
And even though I can access my PC box, I sadly just can not take FKNAWESOME into the final battle. :(

Two odd things about the castle:
1. The fact that there's a Team Plasma grunt that can willingly warp you just by speaking
2. The more obvious one, N's playroom. Hmmm.... where do I start?
How old is N? Why is there a half pipe in the middle of the room? Why does he have Pokémon food on that half pipe? Why the hell does he get new toys at his age? Why is the music so freaking creepy (granted, any music slowed down is creepy, but this is just... unnerving)? Why is there a train in the basketball net? How the hell is that train moving? So many things left unanswered...

"Somewhere far from here, Team Galactic and Team Rocket drew too much attention to themselves. That's why their plans were thwarted."
Yes, because having rallies and causing entire towns to doubt their beliefs is highly inconspicuous. Props for mentioning Team Rocket though.

Finally, I reached the top of the castle. Ghetsis greets me, and challenges me to go and defeat N.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0 (Some background music, turn the volume up first, sound's kind of low)

And now here comes that awkward moment when Zekrom crashes through your wall, and you don't have Reshiram.
Wait a minute... The Light Stone!
-it flies out of my bag, glows, absorbs some light, and then stops-
What the hell?! Why did you- HOLY SHIT ON A POPSICLE!
RESHIRAM, STOP BURNING EVERYONE! ITS NOT NICE!
Just for that, I'm going to have to defeat you.
-SuperSamu knows he can't actually defeat Reshiram, so he just sets up rain to make it easier for Snivellus, while being hit by an Extrasensory.
-He then sets up a Water Sport to help Snivellus even more, while being hit by a DragonBreath
-SuperSamu is then outsped and defeated
-Return does almost nothing to Reshiram, so I have to resort to what Serperior does best: LEECH SEED STALL!
-Of course, Leech Seed misses, and DragonBreath is a safe 2HKO
-After I heal, Snivellus has to take another DragonBreath
-I get the Leech Seed off, but Fusion Flare takes me out, as rain has long since ended.
-HealFodder comes in to do his job, and he somehow takes a Slash and adds a little Leech Seed recoil
-HealFodder completes healing up Snivellus, then dies to a Slash
-Snivellus uses Coil n hopes of actually getting damage off, but is OHKO'd by Fusion Flare (again)
-Sly uses Faint Attack to rack up damage and Leech Seed, takes a DragonBreath, then allows Snivellus to get revived.
-Reshiram is now at really low health and will die in two Leech Seed turns, so I have to switch over so that Snivellus can deal the final blow
-Snivellus takes the Extrasensory, then deals the final blow.
Wait... I HAVE TO ACTUALLY CATCH IT!?!?!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let's try this again...
-Snivellus uses Return, then dies
-Sly takes no damage from Extrasensory, uses Crunch, brings Reshiram to high yellow
-Ultra Ball catches it, first try
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

I nicknamed him Asshole, because he is one. And no, I don't want to use it against N.

At least N has the courtesy to heal me.
Warrior vs N
-I'm leading off with SuperSamu. Guess who comes in to take the Fusion Bolt? (Hint: Its HealFodder)
-Saying as Snivellus has to defeat it, I send her in now. I set up a Coil so I don't get roflstomped by Zekrom, and he sets up a Light Screen. I don't get it either.
-I Leech Seed Zekrom to get residual damage off while Giga Impact misses.
-I set up a 2nd Coil while Zen Headbutt is almost completely healed by Leech Seed
-3rd Coil get, Giga Impact does lol damage.
-Return brings Zekrom down to the red, Leech Seed completely heals me.
-N needs his Zekrom to stay alive, so he rushes over and gives the dragon a Full Restore. However, Return and Leech Seed brings him down to half.
-Snivellus launches a Return, and Zekrom launches a Giga Impact, slamming into my snake as hard as he could before he succumbed to Leech Seed.
-Snivellus is all set for her sweep. She brings out her sword and takes out N's ice cream sundae in one slice.
-N sends out his Klinklang next, hoping that his resistance to Grass and Normal can help... but it doesn't work, because as Snivellus swipes at the mess of gears, it transforms back into Zoroark!
-The real gears are then sent out, but of course, he must fall to the sword as well. He lets out a Metal Sound, splitting Snivellus' ear drums
-Snivellus slices yet again, and the Klinklang falls
-The desperate king than sends out his bird, which of course falls to a slice of the sword
-At least, victory was mine. Team Plasma would fall, and peace would forever be in Unova. I ordered Snivellus to launch another Leaf Blade slice... but he wouldn't listen.
-I was completely confused. For some reason, it kept going for Coil. Its as if...
and then it happened. Carracosta finally scored a critical hit on Snivellus, and she fell. Dead.
Snake? Snake! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!
NO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE! GOD DAMN YOU CRUEL JIRACHINAUGHT!

After heavy mourning of my lost friend, SuperSamu broke out of his Poké Ball, determined to finish off the evils of N.
-SaperSamu called on Surf once again. He was hit by a Stone Edge, but Samu could care less. He had to kill this Carracosta.
-Carracosta tried to finish off the enraged beast with an Aqua Jet, but it just activated Torrent's veil, allowing him to destroy the Carracosta, and his revenge for Snivellus was appeased.

Or so he thought. Standing right behind me was Ghetsis. And damn, was he pissed. Dude freaking disowned his son right in front of me O.o
Also, at least he completed Villain Requirement #1: Whenever you have the chance to tell the protagonist your secret evil plans, go ahead!
SuperSamu became absolutely enraged now. Snivellus did not even die in the battle for peace, but one before it! He knew he had to take revenge. Now!

The Final Battle: Warrior vs Ghetsis
-Samu started the battle with his mighty wave, but the Cofagrigus struck back by poisoning my hero
-At this point, Samu wanted all the power he can have, so he danced about until the rain came while the foolish fool Ghetsis used Protect.
-SuperSamu had all the power he needs now. A Surf took down the Cofagrigus without a problem
-Ghetsis then sent out his afro'd bull. Samu thought it could take him down, but it didn't even do half! Ghetsis let out an evil laugh as his bull charged at SuperSamu, defeating him. But nothing can keep a good superhero down! Not even losing his head!
-Sly came in for the revenge with a mighty kick, only wondering when he'll have a chance to bring SuperSamu back to life.
-It was here that I honestly felt a little scared. Why? Ghetsis sent out his... his... DRAGON!
-I cautiously told Sly to use Hi Jump Kick again, but before he could, Hydreigon fired off a Focus Blast. I knew that Sly was going down...
HE LIVES WITH 1 HP. I literally jumped up and down here. Hi Jump Kick connects too! Sadly, it does not take the Hydreigon out, but I know that Ghetsis will have to heal him. I have another shot.
-Ghetsis uses his Full Restore, and Sly fires another Hi Jump Kick off... but once again it does not kill.
-I made a mistake that cost Sly her life here. Ghetsis decided he didn't need to heal up Hydreigon, and fried my little Scrafty with a Fire Blast.
-I had to revive SuperSamu as soon as possible, so I sent out HealFodder, and used one of my Max Revives on SuperSamu. Sadly, Karrablast was drowned in Surf before he could heal more.
-SuperSamu came back, more enraged than ever. He was about to release a Surf after being hit by a Dragon Pulse, but then... he remembered his cherished Mudkip friend from his youth, and he defeated the evil dragon with Rock Smash.
-Eelektross was next. I was unsure of his bulk, so I went to Veritable to heal.
-Sadly, Quick Claw did not activate, and Veritable bit the dust.
-I know I needed Sly alive in order to have a chance of winning, so went into Generator to revive her. Sadly, he fell victim to a Flamethrower and died.
-I was down to Sly and SamuKip. Hi Jump Kick only did half to the eel, and a Wild Charge brought me down to the red.
-Sly concentrated, than sprang at the evil eel with another HJK, defeating him as well.
-Somehow, Seismitoad outsped Sly, and was able to kill her.
-Then, it was all down to SuperSamu. Surf was a 3HKO, but so is his EQ.
-Another Surf brought the toad into the red, and the evil one set up rain.
-Of course, since Ghetsis is just a foolish fool and does not have Swift Swim, Surf ended the toad's reign.
-It was then all down to one on one. A rain boosted Surf... didn't kill. But then... Stone Edge missed.
-SuperSamu let out a gigantic roar that shook the entire room before ending the weak Bisharp with a Rock Smash.

Evil was defeated. Team Plasma was over. And SuperSamu knew his job was done, and reverted back to his old SamuKip self. He still felt that he should remember Snivellus in some way, but he was still unsure...

N was the most affected though. He spoke to me about his childhood, his dreams, and what he should do next... and for once, I listened.
He rode off on Zekrom, and the credits rolled.

The team:

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 51
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Sly was amazing from the beginning. She was always incredibly powerful with his high powered moves, and was also incredibly bulky. His restrictions never even really bothered me. Sure, he had to keep Faint Attack, but who cares? He had enough coverage and enough power anyways. Soloing Caitlin wasn't too hard, and there are barely any double/triple battles anyway.

SuperSamu (M) @ Amulet Coin
Adamant Nature, lvl 54
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Man, did this guy become an ultra-badass in the end. He took out half of Ghetsis' team while he was underleved. Remember when he soloed Lenora? That was pretty damn awesome too. Yes, having Rock Smash the entire game kinda sucked, but his other moves were more than enough. Having to solo 49 Tympoles wasn't fun either. And neither was not being able to solo two pokes in a row (honesty time: I did break that a few times). The only reason this wasn't above Scrafty on the MVP meter was because of the two support moves, which I used maybe once or twice before the E4.

Snivellus (F) @ Miracle Seed (deceased)
Quirky Nature, lvl 51
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

I had my fair share of rough spots with Snivellus, but it was mostly good. I'm going to say it again: I rarely Coil + Leech Seed stalled. Sadly, Serperior's movepool is quite bad, with having to resort to Return for coverage. However, since she was the first poke I received, her happiness has always been sky-high. I'll be honest here: I did fight a few Sandiles with Snivellus as a Servine. The restriction of having to defeat Reshiram was rubbish (as you saw through this episode, I had to do it all over again anyways), and defeating Zekrom wasn't hard at all. Not being able to fight Ghetsis was an absolute pain, as he is always incredibly hard and being down a poke from the beginning hurts so much.

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 44
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind

-sigh- If only this was faster. His piss-poor Speed really was the only thing holding him back, to be completely honest. He did decent damage, took hits well for the most part, and was just generally awesome. The evolution restriction really only required a little backtracking, and what do I lose with the movepool restrictions? Return?

Modest Nature, lvl 42
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Veritable... I tried as hard as I could, but Cofagrigus is just not a good in-game poke. He's slow, and just not as bulky as I wanted him to be. He had very, very little attacking power too. Having to use Power Split before attacking sucked ass a lot of the time, and really only worked against stuff like Marshal's Throh. Will-o-Wisp was the best thing about him, but he just wasn't good.

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

His name says it all. A poke that can't evolve? No thanks. There's a reason I never leveled him up past learning Bug Buzz. Yes, he did his job a lot, but its just not enough.

Fly the Tranquil
An HM slave, and with the most important HM. Saved me a ton of time in backtracking, but that's it.

The forgotten Lillipup from the first episode
He allowed me to get KipKip. That's the most important thing (and the only thing) he did.

FKNAWESOME the Patrat
Damn straight, he's fucking awesome!!

Asshole the Reshiram
He's a fucking asshole.

THE END

or is it...?

Episode 13: Around the World in a Hell of a Lot Less than 80 Days
After defeating N, I was invited by Alder to challenge him so that I might become the true champion of Unova. I tried all I could, gathered all the strength my friends can muster... but I failed. All his pokes were almost 25 levels above me... which begs one question:
HOW DID HE LOSE TO N IN THE FIRST PLACE?
IF A LVL 50 SERPERIOR CAN DEFEAT HIS ZEKROM, I THINK ALL 6'S OF ALDER'S POKES HAVE A CHANCE.

To be frank, the defeat was humiliating. I flew back to Nuvema Town on Fly, went into my house, and did not come out.

It has been a year since I stood, playing Twilight Princess and Super Mario Galaxy 1,000,000 times with my conveniently-placed Wii, because I couldn't stand my loss to that n00b.

Apparently, SamuKip took a short leave of absence. I suppose that happens when you don't feed your pets for a few months... but he came back with a Serperior identical in appearance, nature, level, and stats to the old Snivellus. His name? Albus Snivellus Kip (Harry Potter references always work in for my benefit!). We shall refer to her only as Snivellus though, because I can.

I received a call from my mother one day... and saw two of them. That would be so fucking hot if, you know, she wasn't my mother.
OMG ITS DETECTIVE GUMSHOE!
No? Oh, just Looker. Oh well, it makes more sense as a disguise than a freaking rock (seriously, in Platinum, he disguises himself as a rock in Stark Mountain. A. ROCK.)

Oh cool, a Super Rod. Thanks for giving me this post-E4. Seriously, why?
Seven Sages? Meh, sure, why the hell not. Not like I'll find the one most people want dead the most anyways. I.. guess its time to leave huh? Verrrrry caaarefulllly...

THE SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!! -turns into ash-
So this is what Skyrim does to people.... I never knew.

Oh, and the National Dex. Whoopee. Oh well, time to go have my Pokédex checked *gets False Swipe, Protect, and HP* ok... what's the point of these TM's? Can't they give me any good ones?!

Well, time to start my adventure again! Time to go to Nimbasa City's Sports Dome, get some grinding done *sees that everything is above lvl 60*
ARE. YOU. KIDDING. ME?!!?
Why did everyone get so strong in the past year...

However, there is still shit to explore!
Onwards to Black City!
Lostlorn Forest? Better check it out. Well, there's a really shy girl here... Well, its definitely not a mid-UU poke, lets go on!
Marvelous Bridge? "Truly marvelous! And also a bridge!"
Well thank god that was cleared up! Time to go along there OH MY GOD A MAGIKARP SALESMAN!

USMABAMIII, you are mine! (before you ask, USMABAMIII is Ultra Super Mega Badass Magikarp the Third. She's a very classy fish indeed.)
Wow, I can't believe I have th- OH NO ITS NINJAS AGAIN!
-USMABAMIII singlehandedly kills all three of the Shadow Triad-
See? I told you she was a badass. It appears they just came to give me the Sinnoh legendary trio's orbs... DAFUQ do I do with these?! -throws them off the bridge-

On to Rt. 15! -avoids all the trainers who have poke 10 levels higher than me- -gets seen by a Spanish guy-
"Spanish spanish spanish tacos spanish battle spanish spanish"
Ummm... Me gusta?

Oh well, Black City's going to be awesome... hello? HELLO?!
WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?! THIS IS AN ABANDONED SHITHOLE!

Next is Undella Town. Well besides Cynthia, nothing is here anyways. Yea, I have the Dive HM, but I could care less about the Abyssal Ruins.

After that is the Village Bridge. Lefties get!

Finally, we come to Lacunosa Town.
...No ones outside. Is this another Black City? Nope, just Kyurem Testa. Apparently, he'll eat me if I stay out late. How freaking pleasant. I'll rid the town of the curse soon enough I suppose.

One final thing is this chapter. During my isolation I had... a feeling. A feeling that deep within Mistralton Cave, there was someone, no, someTHING, calling to me...
Finally I got there... and realized I needed something with Flash. FUUUUUU

Sadly, this is not White, so I can't use Zekrom as an HM slave (only in a Scramble folks) Oh well -finds a Deerling, throws one Great Ball at it-
Welcome to the team Flash!

After returning, I went in. The cave is easy enough, Generator's just ripping through everything (I want him to evolve already!!)

And then I saw him... Cobalion. The old man told me I had to capture it but... that just seemed... out of place. I sent Sly to attack it, and it obviously went down in one HJK. Cobalion fell to the ground.

Oddly, I felt... exhilarated. I just destroyed a legendary Pokémon!

And I wanted more. Terrakion and Verizion are waiting for me, huh?

Current Team:

Adamant Nature, lvl 58 (Just take a look at the level difference... which spawned from me liking Samurott more as a poke than Scrafty ^^)
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 51
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Quirky Nature, lvl 53
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 47
-Autotomize
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind

Modest Nature, lvl 43
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Endure
-Bug Buzz
-Headbutt (can not use)

Episode 14: Rocky and Ezio
Meh, might as well do some grinding. Montage tiiiime!
*plays the Rocky theme song*
-Has the team run along Skyarrow bridge holding barbells (SamuKip, Snivellus, and Generator were exempt from the barbells)
-More running in Castellia, but without barbells this time (Damn it Veritable, stop floating! Sly, keep your damn pants on already! HealFodder, stop having such stubby legs!)
-More running (running = better boxing abilities = higher levels, just in case you haven't realized that yet)
-Using those hanging punching bag things (SamuKip, Snivellus, and Generator have a lot of trouble, and Veritable is having it easier than Sly)
-Some weird push-up like things (HealFodder and his stubby limbs, and Veritable is still freaking floating. Generator.... yeeeeea....)
-Punching them all in the stomach (Veritable cheating again)
-Beating the company's meat (it actually went well... I'm sorry Miltanks)
-More crazy push-ups (see above)
-And we're back to running!
-Everyone makes a final run up the Battle Subway's steps and does a victory dance at the top

THAT is how you get all of your pokes to lvl 60.

-1 week later-
Well I guess this is why training montages exist... That was just plain hell. Good things? Generator evolved, Generator learned Gear Shift, and HealFodder got some new moves out of kindness. Oh, and I did that Wingull thing on Rt. 13 for the U-Turn TM. The hell is with that? Anyways, now that I'm done (especially Veritable with Power Split... thank Arceus its over!!!), I decided to help the people of Lacunosa Town with their dragon problem. It went a lot like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5qvzgK1FB8
except with more Sly HJK and (sadly) less Fluttershy badassery.

ON TO MORE ASSASSINATION OF LEGENDARIES!

Tornadus: -walking through the grass-
-wild encounter-
-heavy rain starts out of nowhere-
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
-finds Tornadus-

Wait a minute... Veritable is in front... which means... -holds back tears-
-uses Power Split as Tornadus simply runs away-

I'm never going to see him again.

Terrakion: -calmly sips my coffee- Hey Generator, you wanna do this? "Damn straight Warrior!" Generator then proceeded to rip apart the puny Terrakion. It literally did not even need the 2nd Gear Grind before it was KO'd. Assassination complete!

Virizion: I think its time for Veritable to get a little love. For some reason, it decided to go with Helping Hand while I used Power Split. Quick Claw activated... but Virizion only used Helping Hand anyways. Lol. Shadow Ball is a 3HKO. Quick Claw activates again and Shadow Ball brings it to the red, and Virizion goes for Retaliate. Another Helping Hand and Shadow Ball later, Virizion goes bye-bye. Nice job attacking Veritable Virizion.

Last but not least, Tornadus again: I hate roaming legendaries. WOULD YOU STAY ON ONE ROUTE FOR FIVE SECONDS FOR GOD'S SAKE?!?! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WALK ACROSS OPELUCID CITY WITHOUT YOU RUNNING AWAY!!! It was then that I counter-trolled him. I was walking in from Route 11 when I saw he was on Route 9 soo.... I turned right back, went onto Route 11, and found him. For his trolling crimes, he was sentenced to a OHKO from a rain (which he supplied)-boosted Surf from SamuKip. U mad, Tornadus?

Aaaaand now back to grinding again so I don't flat-out fail against the E4, Alder, Cynthia, and Morimoto.

Current Team:

Adamant Nature, lvl 63
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 63
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Quirky Nature, lvl 60
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 60
-Gear Shift
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind

Modest Nature, lvl 60
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Energy Ball
-Bug Buzz
-Cut (can not use in battle)

Episode 15: Where the Hell is my Goddamn Sammich?!
FUCK I FORGOT TO KILL VOLCARONA!
So, I ventured into the Relic Castle. Max Repel get me into the lower level. -gasp- A TEAM DINGBAT GRUNT?! But they were disbanded! So, Ryoku is looking for something? Ok, thanks for the tip -smashes his Krookodile in two-
-one maze later-
Sup sage bro? *remembering fond memories blah blah blah* Calm Mind get! Well... its not exactly useful on anything :/
NOW GET ARRESTED MUDDAFUCKA!!!
on to the real reason I came here...
Volcarona: I accidentally had Veritable leading with only half his health, so I got smashed by a Bug Buzz before I could Power Split. SamuKip easily took a Heat Wave then smashed him with a Surf. Goodbye final legendary!
Oh, and of course I get one of the best TM's in the game (Earthquake) but no one on the team can actually learn it. Brilliant.

On to Subway! Yea, I'll have a toasted footlong with roast beef with some American cheese on Italian bread. What? I have to do some battles first? Yea ok, why the hell not.

I'm using SamuKip, Sly, and Snivellus (sorry Generator and Veritable). I gave Samu my Lefties for this journey, as Amulet Coin won't be doing shit (that and I'm gonna eat anyways soon).
Some interesting situations I got into on the path for sammich:
-in Battle 1, I was against a hobo (he said he's on a penniless journey and that he has no food... yea...) and his Archen stalled SamuKip with Double Team. It missed three times after one Double Team. To that I say, fuck you hax.
-I met a Rich Boy named Rupee (hooray for subtle LoZ references!)
-Saw a girl who's four years old who apparently has her parent's permission to go around on the subway with no supervision. Welcome to Pokémon kids.
-I saw a Vanillite with a Petaya Berry, which is unreleased in BW. Da hell. O.o

You know, I've always wondered what they taste like... in fact, what they do all the berries taste like? *congratulations, you will now spend the rest of the day thinking about that*

-"I am no mere Hiker. Call me an alpinist"

-"My shiny bald head is my secret." ... Yea. I'll make sure I'll keep something as hard to notice like that a secret.
-After fighting a Parasol Lady, the fight apparently broke her parasol. Battle Tower/Frontier/Subway, destroying lives and dreams since RSE.
-When facing an Audino, I decided to set up Rain with Samu so it could hit harder with Surf. Of course, the Audino had Thunder of all things. Of course it didn't kill because, you know, Audino can't attack to save its life.
Sadly, I did not get to my sammich this shot. Why? HJK missed. Damn it Sly >.<
At least I got six sammich tokens on the way here...

Take 2
Same order, same pokes, you know the drill.
-"Hm, I wonder if you'll have a battle with me?" Absolutely not, I'm only here for sammich. Duh. Oddly, she had both a Boldore and a Roggenrola. learned another thing: Roggenrola can not get any slower. At -3 Speed, Sly still outsped. Huh?
-"I'm a Biker. But I've never ridden a bike." However, because of the sprite, HE'S ON ONE NOW. So, there's one one thing to do: DAFUQ?!
-Eventually, I got to the true battle for sammich.
Warrior vs Ingo
SamuKip vs Klinklang
-
The mess o' gears goes for a Shift, and Surf does about half
-Klinklang goes for Giga Impact (seriously, why did GF even put it on that Klinklang?), I love like a troll with 16 HP, get Torrent like a boss, and Klinklang dies
SamuKip vs Garbador
-Or dear god THIS THING. Muk V2, except people actually like Muk. Down the Surf drain you go you hideous wreck of a Pokémon... Wait what?! How the fuck did it only do 40%?!?! And then Focus Blast hits... Fucking hell.
Sly vs Garbador
-FBlast hits (seriously, is it no longer Focus Miss? When did this change?) and IT TAKES A CRUNCH. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?!
-Venoshock crits (not that it mattered I guess). I'm gonan go kill myself.
Snivellus vs Garbador
- AND THEN IT TAKES A RETURN. Seriously, I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. I got Toxic'd too.
-Thank god its dead.
Snivellus vs Crustle
-Crap, its gonna use X-Scissor, I lost. Gg...
And I lose. That Garbador is fucking hacked.

You know what? Screw it. Screw the entire Battle Haxway. Sorry guys, but I'm not even gonna try to beat Emmet, and Ingo's a lost cause. Bye. /ragequit

Current Team (although nothing changed since last epi, damn Skyward Sword and Skyrim... DAMN THE SKY!!!!):

Adamant Nature, lvl 63
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 63
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch

Quirky Nature, lvl 60
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 60
-Gear Shift
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind

Modest Nature, lvl 60
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Energy Ball
-Bug Buzz

Episode 16: The Final Battles... of Doooooom!!!
Damn, that's a scary title. Doom battles are rarely fun. But doom battles can only be done with... a ton of really boring, extraordinarily monotonous, and very uneventful grinding. At least I finally got the Waterfall HM so Samu has a more powerful STAB. Now here's where things get really fucked up: I was Surfing on the way and realized I needed a new poke to learn Surf. So, I went for a Basculin. It took about 20 Ultra Balls. It took one shot for everything else I ever caught, but it took 20 for a LEVEL 8 BASCULIN. Bill O'Reilly Seal of Approval. Thanks for the Double Team Rood, I'm sure I'll never use it.

-close to a month of grinding later-
THAT. WAS. AWFUL.

At last, everyone was level 71. Its not underleveled, its just right. More of a challenge if I'm at the same level as them, no?

And now... it is time:

vs Shauntal
The flames surrounding her staircase picked me up to her lair. I immediately took out Sly's Poké Ball, and released her. Shauntal paused for a moment, quoted her novel, and sent out her evil mummy. I commanded Sly to run out and bite the Cofagrigus. The coffin reeled back in pain as Sly slowly turned into a gruesome mummy herself. Cofagrigus sent out a ball of nature's energy, but Sly simply shrugged off the damage. The mummified lizard bit the coffin again, and it fainted.

I wanted to alleviate Sly of her condition, so I switched to the mighty SamuKip as she sent out her automaton, Golurk. The mighty samurai, in a flash, dove into the ghost, surrounded by water, and the Golurk fell instantly.

Next was her balloon, Drifblim. Knowing my advantage, I sent out Generator. Unfortunately, I miscalculated the gear's Special attacking prowess, and it did not even seem to bring the Drifblim to half health. The ghost immediately dropped a wicked thunderbolt onto me, and even with the 30% miss chance, the attack connected, and the gears were paralyzed. Another Thunder was dropped on Generator, but he narrowly survived. Summoning his last bit of strength, Klinklang latched onto the Drifblim and ground it up. The ghost fell with a light thud, but then Generator was afflicted with its awful aftermath, and both fighters fell.

I was unaware of what the Elite trainer would send in next, but I trusted in Sly to take out whatever it was. Shauntal then sent out her Jellicent. Just as before, Sly bit the ghost. The impact was so strong, that the ghost fell with one hit, just like Golurk before it.

Up next was the kimono-clad ghost, Froslass. From its arms, a giant blizzard issued forth, almost encasing Sly in ice. The Pokémon refused to be frozen over, and once again charged up to the Froslass, bit down, and the opponent fell.

Finally, the final opponent was released: Chandelure. I urged Sly to bite the chandelier, but it issued a gigantic burst of fire. As much as she tried, Sly could not continue, and her singed body fell. SamuKip immediately broke free of his Poké Ball, wanting to avenge his friend. He draped himself in another Waterfall, and the candles were almost extinguished. The impact caught the Chandelure off-gaurd, and it was unable to attack. Shauntal rushed over to her wounded and gave it a Full Restore, but it was not enough for the ghost to withstand the next Waterfall, and the final enemy fell.

vs Grimsley
The conveyor belt brought me to my next opponent. I paused to heal my wounded, then sent out my ever-eager Sly to do battle. The fake ninja sent out his shark, Sharpedo. The shark used the same tactics my SamuKip used to defeat the ghosts, and it hit Sky in a vital area, scoring a critical hit. The resilient Sly, however, bounced right back up and Hi Jump Kick'd the Sharpedo into oblivion.

Grimsley then sent out his next weapon: his own Scrafty. Sly went for another Hi Jump Kick, but the other Srafty dove out of the way, and Sly crashed to her doom. SamuKip came out once again and used Waterfall, but the Scrafty didn't seem to go below half health. Not wanting to allow Grimsley the chance to heal the lizard, SamuKip began to dance, summoning rain into the area, while Scrafty jumped towards SamuKip and used Head Smash, dealing about 1/3 damage to SamuKip, while causing massive damage to itself. The rain-boosted Waterfall sent Scrafty into the wall, out of the battle.

Grimsley needed to get my Samu out of the battle, so he sent in his Drapion. The scorpion draped his fangs in lightning and struck the samurai, but it was not near enough. Samu's Waterfall, unfortunately, left the scorpion hanging from a thread. Knowing Grimsley would need to recover, I gave Samu a Hyper Potion. Drapion armed his fangs in lightning once again, but Samu dove out of the way and delivered another Waterfall, but once again it was not enough. Drapion used Thunder Fang again, and SamuKip was paralyzed. The teeth hit so hard that Samu could not attack. Drapion jumped up and delivered a final Thunder Fang, and SamuKip finally Waterfall'd it out of commission.

The wounded SamuKip could not fight any longer, but he knew he must support the team by absorbing the incoming Krookodile's Intimidate. Samu braced himself as the crocodile's Foul Play brought him down. Snivellus made her first appearance, and Coiled while the Krookodile attacked with Foul Play, which barely phased the snake. Snivellus cut with her blade of grass, and Krookodile fell.

Next was the Bisharp. Despite the resistance, Snivellus went for a Leaf Blade. The Bisharp merely shrugged it off, and attacked with an X-Scissor. Knowing I must sacrifice Snivellus, I went for another Leaf Blade before succumbing to an Aerial Ace. Generator was the next to attempt to defeat the chess piece. His Discharge brought the Bisharp to the verge of fainting, as well as paralysis, but it was not over. The Bisharp shot me with a Night Shade, but it did not put a scratch in my Steel. A final Charge Beam brought Bisharp to the ground.

Finally a Liepard was released. The leopard faked Generator out, and the gears flinched. The weak leopard hit me with an Aerial Ace, but it did no damage. Te ensuing Gear Grind almost brought Liepard to its knees. After another unsuccessful Aerial Ace, the final dark type was brought down.

vs Caitlin
Once again, the party was healed before the challenge. Sly begged me to solo the kind woman, and I could not refuse. The mystical light brought me up to the lady's bed, and the battle began. The lump Musharna greeted my lizard, but must switch out, as it had nothing to attack me. The jelly blob Reuniclus came in, and took the Crunch meant for Musharna. The bite failed to defeat it however, and Caitlin healed while I delivered a Faint Attack. Another Faint Attack was more than enough, and the blob fell.

The lady then sent out her ancient Sigilyph. I knew that it had an Air Slash in its hands, but it had to be taken by Sly. The lizard held on strong, and returned fire with a Crunch, ending the Sigilyph.

Metagross was next. Sadly, a simple Crunch would not be enough, and Sly had to go for a HJK. The run was unfortunately cut short by Metagross's EQ, which destroyed Sly before she had the chance to strike. HealFodder knew he had to die, and allowed Sly to use a Max Revive while falling to a Bullet Punch. Sly returned to deliver another HJK, after taking another ground-shaking attack. The Metagross decided to curl up its body and slam into Sly with a Giga Impact, but it was not enough to finish Sly off. Two Crunches later, the Metagross fell.

The lady sent out her Gothdevoir (aka Gothitelle) next. Gothitelle readied her attack, but Sly outsped her, and delivered another Crunch to end the girl.

Caitlin sent out her Bronzong next. Unfortunately, I knew it would have to be a long path to defeat it, so I healed up while being hit by a Flash Cannon. A flying kick seemed to be able to 2HKO, but I could not be sure, while taking yet another Flash Cannon. Sly tightened up... and flung herself at Bronzong. The attack connected, and the bell stopped ringing.

Finally, it was down to her Musharna. It was over. I knew that it did not carry a single attack that could harm Sly, and gave it a Crunch while it went for a Hypnosis. The sleep attack missed, and the lump fell to a Faint Attack

vs Marshal
After healing and riding yet another conveyor belt, I had a feeling that Veritable would be my best bet to defeat the Fighting trainer. My coffin met his mushroom, Breloom, and the battle begun. Like any competitive Breloom, it used Spore. The mushroom used Grass Knot on me, and it actually dealt some damage, while I was still immobilized. The same turn repeated itself. The next turn, the Quick Claw activated, and I woke up and used Power Split, but I was just greeted with another Grass Knot. I was forced to heal, but the Breloom went for another Spore. I was incapacitated while I was hit with a GK. The same turn happened again, and Veritable was almost defeated. I knew that anything else would be fruitless, and I had to let Veritable faint. Honestly, I had no freakin' clue what to do here. I went to Generator, hoping the AI would decide to idiotically go for GK. A Gear Grind almost defeated it with a critical hit, but the AI uses Sky Uppercut. Surprisingly, it only brought Generator to the yellow. Marshal had to heal, and I knew that two Gear Grinds would end it. Of course, the game had a different plan. The hax gods decided to have my 2nd Gear Grind miss, and Generator fell. Snivellus went in to Coil up, and took very little from the ensuing Sky Uppercut. I went for another Coil while the AI decided to put me to sleep. I took 2 more Sky Uppercuts before waking up, and Breloom fell to a Return, giving Snivellus the curse of the mummy.

Marshal then sent out his Hitmonchan II Sawk. I didn't want to take any risks with Sturdy, and used a Hyper Potion before taking a Close Combat. The contact with the newly mummified Snivellus took away the fighters Sturdy, and swiftly fell to a single Leaf Blade.

Marshal had made his mistake, and Snivellus was ready to obliterate his team. Mienshao come to use Fake Out, but fell the next turn.

The next fighter was the only thing capable of taking me out: Toxicroak. A Return was not enough to finish off the toad, and my Speed was lowered with a Low Sweep. Snivellus was ready to finish the Toxicroak off, but then a critical hit Venoshock robbed her of that ability. SamuKip revenged the Toxicroak with a Waterfall.

The bulky Throh was next. A first Waterfall flinched the bulky mon, and a second almost defeated it, and his Retaliate did nothing. However, it was not yet in healing range, and fell to another assault.

The final opponent in the E4, Marshal's Conkledurr, remained. A Waterfall scored a critical hit, and brought him to the low yellow. A Hammer Arm brought SamuKip into Torrent range, and a final, super-powered Waterfall finished the Elite Four challenge.

Another bout of healing, including Elixirs for the tried-and-true SamuKip and Sly, brought me to the end of the road. The statue in the middle of the building descended, and I climbed the stairs into my battle.

vs Alder
The man wasted no time. A very succinct intro, and it began. My Generator squared off against his Accelgor. I was very cocky here, and expected Focus Blast to miss, but it was not so, and Generator fell. SamuKip decided that he must take up the battle. The Accelgor copied my Waterfall, and it brought the Accelgor to the red. The bug healed itself with a Full Restore, and the next Waterfall was not enough. Accelgor attempted to defeat me with an Energy Ball, but it was not enough, and the bug finally fell.

Alder then sent out his Escavalier. Not knowing how much it would do, I ordered SamuKip to go for another Waterfall. It was not enough, and SamuKip fell to an X-Scissor. Sly entered the fray again, and ended the Scizor copy with a HJK.

Alder sent out his Digimon, Druddigon, next. Disregarding the recoil, I went straight for a HJK. The AI finally slipped, and the Druddigon slashed at Sly with the power of Night, but it did no damage. Sly lashed out at Druddigon with a Crunch, and the Dragon fell.

The Volcarona was next. It threw out an Overheat, but it was more than enough to take out Sly. HealFodder paid the ultimate price again, taking an OVerheat, to allow SamuKip to recover. Knowing that, at -4 SpA, the bug had no chance to harm SamuKip, Samu danced around, bringing the rain again. However, the Volcarona danced along with me, but at -3 SpA, it still had no hope of defeating me. The bug, in a desperate attempt, boosted again with its dance, but fell to Samu's Waterfall.

His Afro-wearing bull was next. Waterfall attempted to destroy it, but it was not enough, and Samu went down to a powerful Afro attack. Veritable came in to end the bull. The bull's power was taken after Veritable tanked an Earthquake. The bull attempted to attack with Stone Edge, but to no avail. The bull was struck with Will-o-Wisp, and began its slow defeat. Generator, the most likely to defeat the last opponent, was revived while Bouffalant slowly died from burn.

Finally, his Vanilluxe was last. I left Veritable in to die, and it did, to a Blizzard. Generator came in, captured Vanilluxe in its gears, and ripped apart the ice cream, ending the battle.

I was entered in the Hall of Fame for a second time, and returned to Nuvema Town, once again, as a Champion.

Of course, there are always more battles to be had. The next one: against one of the people who created Pokémon, Shigeki Morimoto.
vs Morimoto
I flew to Castellia City and rushed to GF headquarters. I went to the elevator, flew up to the 22nd floor, rushed in, and challenged the second of the three strongest trainers in the game. As I always do, I lead with Sly, while the man sent out his Liepard. The cat lunged at me with Fake Out, making me lose a turn. The cat then sprung at me with a Night Slash, but Sly simply bounced the blow off, just before jumpng into the air and delivering a decisive High Jump Kick.

The business man then sent out his new Crobat. The bat raised its wings and slashed the air. Sly readied herself to tank the hit and deliver a Crunch, but the attack struck a Critical Hit. Knowing it could take anything, Generator entered the battlefield. Swoobat struck with a blast of Psychic, but the Steel type absorbed it while Shifting Gears. The bat was caught in between the gears, and Morimoto had one less fighter.

Knowing he would send out his monkey of fire next, I was forced to switch to SamuKip. The monkey sent out a Flamethrower, but to no avail. SamuKip charged at it with a Waterfall, and the Semisear was gone.

Next was his zebra. Not wanting to risk anything, I switched to Snivellus, even with the knowledge of his Flame Charge. Snivellus wrapped around itself just before the Zebstrika was able to use Flame Charge, so the attack almost bounced off. Morimoto assumed I would switch, and used Pursuit. However, Snivellus held on and struck down the monster with Leaf Blade.

Down to his last two options, Morimoto was forced to send out his water monkey. Much like the zebra before him, a single stroke of Snivellus's blade, and Simipour fell.

The last warrior, the Sinisage, came forth from its Pokéball. Snivellus used the power of his love to attack. Unfortunately, the monkey did not even have to eat his berry, and struck back with Payback. I commanded Snivellus to attack again, but the Simisage held on by a thread. The monkey ate his Petaya Berry, and attacked with another Payback. Snivellus knew he would be able to survive the hit, but alas, the gods frowned upon her, and a critical hit was scored. Knowing there would be no risk, Generator came back into the fray again. Knowing Morimoto would have to heal, Generator Shifted his Gears once again. Klinklang captured the monkey in its gears, but the sage was able to retaliate with a Petaya-boosted Energy Ball. Generator, however, held strong, and survived easily. Morimoto decided to refrain from healing, and his last Pokémon fell.

The final battle was set to unfold. I flew to Undella Town, healed my team, and walked over to the home of the Champion of Sinnoh. Silently, we both threw out our Pokémon, and began

vs Cynthia
Although I did not have an advantage, I began with Sly again, and was face-to-face with her trusty Spiritomb. Sly rushed up and bit down on the ghost, lowering its defense. The ghost then split its body, creating multiple illusions. With its lowered Defense stat, a single Faint Attack was all it took to eliminate the evil spirits.

Next up was the bird of America. With its multitude of resistances, Generator came in again. The gears shifted itself, setting it up for a sweep, taking a Brave Bird with ease. Klinklang set to capture the bird, but unfortunately, the bird dove out of the way before delivering another Brave Bird. Somehow, the bird was still able to survive after it was caught, and dove into Klinklang again. Both competitors stopped to heal ourselves before we were taken out. Generator then sent out a jolt of electricity, but it did not do much damage. When the Braviary went to attack again, it appeared it had been paralyzed, but it was still able to strike. The gears sent out a Charge Beam to boost its power further, and was greeted with yet another Brave Bird. A final Discharge shot the bird down.

Next was her Lucario. The gears sent out a jolt of electricity, but it was not enough, and a Close Combat made it fall. SamuKip came in to finish it off. The jackal sent out a burst of Aura, then was taken down by a Waterfall.

The electric eel was up next. Even though it was futile, the samurai charged forth with a Waterfall. Then, the gods smiled on Samu, and the Eelektross flinched. SamuKip charged again, and Cynthia was down to 2.

It was then when she sent out her strongest fighter: her Garchomp. SamuKip meant to charge with a Waterfall, but was unfortunately stopped by a Dragon Rush. Sly came in next, hoping to end it. The land shark rushed again, but Sly dodged it at the last second and delivered a kick to the Garchomp's body. The dragon then shook the ground, causing an Earthquake, and Sly kicked again. The Chomp issued out another Earthquake. Sly was raring to Crunch it into oblivion, but a Critical Hit ended the dream. Snivellus was then sent out to end it. The snake coiled around itself as it did before, and took the incoming Dragon Rush with ease. Snivellus took out his blade, slashed, and the Garchomp was gone.

Her final chance was her Milotic. The two snakes squared off, and the grass one took out her blade. The Milotic held on for as long as it could, but as much as it tried, it could not fight any longer.

And so, the journey ended. Warrior retired to his house again, a true Champion. All challengers that ever came to him were defeated. To be honest, he was bored of his haughty life of victory, so he placed all of his life-long friends and the PC, and ventured to Sinnoh.

Final team:

Sly (F) @ BlackGlasses
Shed Skin
Lax Nature, lvl 74
-Hi Jump Kick
-Faint Attack
-Strength
-Crunch
The obvious choice for MVP. There was not a single moment in the entire challenge where this girl was NOT a badass. All throughout the final battles, Sly was kicking and biting through all the competition, and deserves his spot as leader of the pack.

Adamant Nature, lvl 75
-Rain Dance
-Rock Smash
-Surf
-Water Sport
The obvious runner-up. It was always a reliable poke to fall back on, and was always the leader in terms of level. Sure, it didn't do tons during the final battles, but it pulled more than its fair share.

Generator @ Scope Lens
Naughty Nature, lvl 72
-Gear Shift
-Charge Beam
-Discharge
-Gear Grind
Ok, who made this thing amazing? His resistances came in ridiculously handy in the end, and Gear Shift made it hit like a truck. Without it, I'm not even sure I would be able to finish this up.

Quirky Nature, lvl 73
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Leaf Blade
-Return
I'm not sure when it happened, but Snivellus just stopped being as great as it used to be. Yes, Coil saved me a few times, but honestly, I would still be here in the end if I needed to bring in HealFodder. At least it still hit hard.

Modest Nature, lvl 60
-Power Split
-Will-o-Wisp
-Shadow Ball
-Hex
Unfortunately, it ended up doing nothing. Nothing at all. As much as I tried, there was no time to actually use it. The one time I did use it, it didn't work. Poor Cofagrigus.

Naive nature, lvl 29
-Struggle Bug
-Energy Ball
-Bug Buzz
BWAHAHAHAHAHA. No. Its name is all I need to say why its horrible

Waterwarrior, take a Scraggy and name it either Sly or Noble.

If you name it Noble, it is virtuous and kind.
It can never use Dark-type moves, and can never directly attack Pokémon who are also on your team.
It must solo Grimsley, because it sees Dark-types as evil.

If you name it Sly, it is evil and scheming.
As soon as possible, it must know two Dark-type moves.
It cannot be used in double or triple battles, because it hates to cooperate with your other Pokémon.
It must solo Caitlin, because it hates her for being so kind.

Either way, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)