Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Okay water warrior, you get "Hipster" the (Male) Scraggy. This scraggy thinks hipsters are cool, so he attempts to emulate them as much as possible. It must always know Swagger because he thinks he is full of swag. He must also always know Scary Face as a Scraggy. His archenemy is Clay, because Clay being a redneck always calls him out, so he must do his scary face at every one of Clays pokemon and take out at least two of them to evolve. Once he does that, he can then evolve into Scrafty, he sees the error of his ways as a youth, and must know headsmash to try to forget his you.

Okay, since somone reserved already, change it to "Snivellus" the Snivy. He is the Professor Snape of your group, and admires dark pokemon in his youth, as Snape did. Every time Scraggy comes out, Snivellus must come out after that (baring soloing.) to emulate his master. To evolve, Snivy must take out 15 trainers pokemon after Scraggy. As a Servine, he sees the error of his ways, and now cannot fight in any battle that a dark pokemon appears. He must solo Skyla yo conquer voldemorts flying. He can then evolve when he first sees Zekrom on Dragonspiral mountain. He may then be fine until you face Reshiram. He take out Reshiram and then proceed to take out N's zekrom, but then must die in the battle against N to be treated as a Martyr.

No it must be sent out after every time Sly is in battle, barring there being an instance where Sly must solo. And yes, it is only till it evolves, then that restriction is gone.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
tomtom5858, you get Kipper the Mudkip. It is very muddy, so it must always have a move with Mud in its name. It must learn Muddy Water as a Marshtomp, and cannot learn any new moves as a Swampert. Have it solo Juan and all Maxie battles.

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to the whole Scramble challenge thing, but I thought I might just try one out. I was thinking of a Black Scramble. I can trade and I can hack although I would prefer not to do either. Since it is my first, I don't want incredibly-hard-off-the-wall pokes, but don't go too easy either. I would also like some restrictions on what I can/can't do in-game. I would like my HM Slave (although its Black, you really don't need them...) to be completely outlined. I'll put in more restrictions later if I really can think/need any, and if I made any mistakes in my request, could you PM me on how to fix it? Thanks guys! :D

Starter:
So it goes like this: Sly is sent in, then i must switch to Snivellus? I'm fine with this restriction if I can stop after it evolves to Servine, as otherwise its pretty much keeping Sly useless until Caitlin...

2nd poke:

Assuming TM's count for the Dark moves and that I can evolve whenever, once again correct me if I'm wrong.

3rd poke: -
4th poke: -
5th poke: -
6th poke: -
Numbah Three!

Hes runnin through these h**s like drano
He got that devilish flow, rock and roll, no halo
They party rock! Yea that’s the crew that he's reppin
On the rise to the top no led in their zeppelin

Restrictions:
Take A Mienfoo. Nickname him Redfoo. He can't evolve
He must solo every female trainer you see after you catch him, unless it overlaps with a different challenge. (If this is too difficult, merely have him take part in the battle)
He can't use fighting moves
He has to be used first in every battle you use him in
He cannot hold items

Oh for petes sake. Restoring. Checkovs Gun returned.

Okay now, Pika25, you get a Chingling. This Chingling loves to go Ding-a-ling-a-ling, and so must have 2 or more sound moves, and use only those moves to solo 15 trainers, or 60 wild pokemon on the route you catch Chingling or within 2 numbers of the route.

Water Warrior, on the other hand, you get KipKip the Oshawott, who thinks he is a Mudkip, so Kip can only learn moves that Mudkip can learn in 5th gen. Kip must solo 50 water type pokemon to realize that he is not a Mudkip, but is an Oshawott, and decides to embrace that Oshawott thing. His best buddy was a Mudkip when he was little, so he still wants to keep 1 move of less than 80 BP that Mudkip can learn, to honor his friend. He must solo Burgh OR Lenora at no higher than the level of Elesa's Zebstrika(level 27), or Burgh's Leavanny(Level 23) to evolve, using his friend's move to solo at least 1 pokemon from the gym leader.

When KipKip evolves, rename him KipOtt. Ott hates to solo things, because he did it way too much when he was an Oshawott, and was forced to lose his cuteness. So, every time Ott solo's a pokemon, he cannot be used against the next pokemon, unless at the end of a battle. Ott still need EXP so he can become his coolest form, Samurott. So, to evolve Ott must solo 2 pokemon, the first and the last, from each of the 5th-7th gyms. Also, Ott wants to learn a support move to help his teammates and not just himself before he evolves.

When KipOtt evolves, rename him SAMUkip, SAMU wants to be SUPER SAMU!! the superhero, and such must know 2 support moves and any move over 100 BP, to go with the move from his cherished friend. He must use these SUPER SAMU moves to solo 1 member of the E4, and land the final blow on the last pokemon of each N and Ghestis, finishing off the evil in the land, meaning his job as SUPER SAMU!! is done, and he can return home to his parents, his old friend the Mudkip/Swampert, and his friends, including you, who he made on this journey.

Now, Jirachi, you get Shine the Shinx. Shine loves the spotlight, and so must solo Gardenia as a Shinx to get those jitters out. Those jitters are these, up until the solo of Gardenia is complete:
1) Cannot KO more than 1 pokemon per battle except the solo.
2) Cannot use more than 2 different moves per battle(only 3 uses of each move max per)
3) Cannot face a single ground or water type.
Once the solo is completed, Shine wants to Shine even further and evolve, but first Shine needs a lights check. To do so, solo 50 electric types, and then evolve at between levels 21-23, meaning Shine will have been fashionably late to evolve.

Shine hates being a Luxio, and so must solo 20 Luxio, along with 15 trainers, to get the heck out of that horrible stage that is Luxio.

When Shine evolves, Shine loves being a Luxray, and such must always know Charge Beam, Shine's ray of light in the night(LOL rhyme). Shine must take the stage, and solo 3 of Volkner, your Rival the last time you face them, Aaron, and Blaine. After that, Shine can only be used in the battle against Cynthia.
You know what, Texas Cloverleaf, I'm going to give you your Jolteon now. Here is your Jolt the Jolteon:
You get Jolt the Jolteon. Jolt was a huge star back in his home village, but is dissapointed he does not get Thunderbolt, and so must solo 25 trainers with each Thunder and Thundershock, and must solo 2 gym leaders and an E4 member knowing at least 1 of the 2 moves. After the gym leader solos, Jolt calms down and finds a hobby, which is geocaching. Jolt must then know Rock Smash for the rest of the game, and use it on each rock in a route, unless there are more than 20 rock smash rocks on a route, to satisfy his hobby. Good luck to you all!
Here is my next, and easiest hint.
Hint #7: What is Endquote on Smogon?
If you send a guess, please vote in my SoulSilver or Competitive themed Scramble? poll that I am taking for deciding what game/tier to play out this scramble in.

Reserving for Waterwarrior and Jirachi, and the Chingling for Pika, will edit them in a bit, but for know, here is the easist hint I'm going to give you guys.
Hint #7: What is Endquote on Smogon?
Will edit in everything else later.
OMG I think I got it
Is it Avatar?

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I need to play through Platinum again so I can get back to breeding.
I will use:
Empoleon
Staraptor
Jolteon
Machamp
Clefable
Lucario

Make up some challenges, gogogo.

Texas Cloverleaf, take a Starly and name it Lindbergh.
This Starly doesn't like to try new things, so it must go through...the Gauntlet! Mark 3!
1) To start, it can use only Tackle.
2) To unlock Growl, it must solo five rock-types with only Tackle.
3) To unlock Quick Attack, it must Growl at five other Starly/Staravia/Staraptor.
4) To unlock Double Team, it must Quick-Attack seven foes that outspeed it. It can now evolve to Staravia.
5) To unlock Wing-Attack, it must get to plus-six evasion in a gym battle.
6) To unlock Endeavor, it must Wing-Attack ten foes with wings.
7) To evolve to Staraptor, it must use Endeavor when it is between 1 and 5 HP.

As a Staraptor, it is free and unencumbered. It can now use all moves.

It must solo Byron, no matter what step of the Gauntlet it is on.
It must also solo three Pokémon in the elite four.

Need to post in the new thread.

Texas, your Clefable is now named "Knockout".

It trains to be the greatest clefable boxer, so it must learn as many moves with punch in it as it can (Meteor Mash could be used i guess.)

It must also be in all battles where your opponent has a Fighting type mon (Solo if you feel up to it.)

Final note: it must always be at a higher level than your Machamp, so it might be a good idea to reject machamps challenge if it has to be the highest leveled member.

Cloverleaf, take the FIRST Machop you catch that is not a -ATK nature. Name it Domon.

If it's ability is No Guard, it cannot learn level up moves.
If it's ability is Guts, it can only learn level up moves.

Texas, hatch the Riolu egg as soon as you get it. As it is level 1 when you hatch it, it will be behind in your team. So, it must always hold the Exp. Share until it gets caught up with the rest of your team. It must be at least level 25 when you beat Byron, and at least level 35 when you beat Candice. It must evolve before level 40. As a Lucario, it hates Team Galactic so it must solo all Galactic Admins except for Cyrus. Also, solo 5 Pokemon in the Elite 4 and 2 of Cynthia's Pokemon.

Ok. Watermaster. As you are the second person to reject redfoo, you get the extra fun challenge!
Take a Karrablast. Yes. You can catch them before Clay, nothings stopping you from taking a detour to Route 6 first.
This Karrablast is special. He is born from my Inevitable annoyance to a second person randomly rejecting Redfoo. Therefore it can only use Special Attacks, and cannot evolve at all.
If however, you believe that that is too difficult, you can evolve it. But as I'm still annoyed, that comes with a cost. YOU CANNOT USE AN ATTACKING MOVE until you outspeed 50 Trainer owned pokemon without the Quick Claw.

Tl;Dr
Take a Karrablast.
If you choose not to evolve it, it cannot use physical attacks, only special (and status)
If you choose to evolve it, it cannot use attacking moves until it outspeeds 50 trainer owned pokemon without a Quick Claw.
Don't worry. The third person to reject redfoo gets an extra special prize >:)

Texas you get a Jolteon named "Meathead". Meathead is kinda stupid, and as such can only use Physical attacks (MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). That is all. Have fun with Jolteon's base 65 attack. *evil grin*.

Ahhhh I'm feeling a little bit nice, so if you Solo Volkner with him, you can use one special Electric Type attack. Seeing Volkner's electric types fight cues him into the fact that maybe he can actually shoot that electricity away from his body.

Also people, Chapter 12 is out! Chapter 13 won't be coming out for a while though because I have to grind for a bit, so it might take a day or two before it goes up.

All done, but EndQuote, I am just too confused by what you're trying to get across.
Anywhom, with my name being Miles and my rival as Jarret... here I go.

Bad Horse the Ponyta
Evolve after I beat Blaine.

Blair the Blastoise
Must know Dig and solo rival on SS Anne to evolve to Wartortle.
Solo Erika to evolve to Blastoise.

Ash the Pikachu
Take part in four gym battles in order to evolve.

Pareras the Paras
Evolve after defeating my rivals starter in the Pokémon Tower.

Rooney the Sandshrew
Must solo Koga, and use Defence Curl on 30 different pokemon to evolve.
One of these 3 may be ignored after you complete the solo:
  1. Cannot use a move involving stats during the E4.
  2. Can never use a boosting move.
  3. Must use any move with less than 40 base power at least 50 times before getting rid of it.

Tri Attack the Doduo
Must learn Mimic.
Evolve it when you use Mimic to copy an Ice, Electric and Fire move.

Uhh...Jimera I already gave Texas a Jolteon, so I would suggust giving him or her a different pokemon.Oh yeah, I can't forget you get to remove one of ball's 3 remaining restrictions, so if you'd like to skip that one(which I would) you can. Anyways, yay chapter 12!!! Also, luigi, for my themed scramble I will not be accepting Redfoo. Also, here is the final hint:
#8:Axmaster68 is my WHAT on Smogon?? Hint to a hint: start your response with "Smogon" then add what Axmaster68 is to me only with the word in replacement of everything I have written here after "Smogon". SOMEONE PLEASE HURRY COME ON PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT TO KNOW IT NOW!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT RIGHT!! IT TOOK YOU GUYS 3 DAYS!!!

On a lighter note(says in really awesome announcer voice):

Congratulations Ziposaki!! You have one a reservation for my Smogon Username themed Scramble! Rules and Regulations will be posted after I recieve votes for if I should do this scramble in Soul Silver or PO, in which case Zipozaki will get to choose the tier, as long as it checks out with me. Also, please give the scramblemons given your personality, and make the names a cool variation of your Smogon Username. All the rest shall be posted after the poll. Please VM or PM me with your vote, and soon.

Ooh, this is gonna be fun.
@Texas Cloverleaf, you get Pride the Piplup! This Piplup is proud to be a Piplup, so to start off every match, it must either lower the foes stats or increase its own. It must also stay in against any Pokemon it sees and faint it. In order to evolve, it must have soloed at least fifteen Pokemon of which it has a type disadvantage against, and to evolve into Empoleon, it must solo your rival at least twice, once of which can be done as a Piplup. As an Empoleon, it feels as though it has control over the military, so it must be renamed to Admiral. It must know and keep Aqua Jet. It must solo at least two of Cyrus' Pokemon.

Uhh...Jimera I already gave Texas a Jolteon, so I would suggust giving him or her a different pokemon.Oh yeah, I can't forget you get to remove one of ball's 3 remaining restrictions, so if you'd like to skip that one(which I would) you can. Anyways, yay chapter 12!!! Also, luigi, for my themed scramble I will not be accepting Redfoo. Also, here is the final hint:
#8:Axmaster68 is my WHAT on Smogon?? Hint to a hint: start your response with "Smogon" then add what Axmaster68 is to me only with the word in replacement of everything I have written here after "Smogon". SOMEONE PLEASE HURRY COME ON PEOPLE YOU HAVE GOT TO KNOW IT NOW!!!
Yeah I just noticed that you had, it was just buried at the end of your massive post there so I didn't see it XD.

Anyway, with Ball, I will if... well I need to confirm something first. Was I supposed to delete a move when Sand Tomb became available, and be forced to use it until I met the requirements? If so, I've already gotten rid of that one instead because it's just tedious and pointless (I don't think you realized when you gave the challange, but in gen III Sandslash doesn't learn Sand Tomb until level 52!)

If I had the option to simply not learn it at all, then I'll definitely use my option to get rid of the elite 4 restriction lol.

Actually, for your betterment, I would learn Ball Sand Tomb, and get rid of it after using it on 50 different pokemon, because you can buy the TM's for some of ball's moves, specifically Brick Break and Secret Power, then ignore the E4 restriction, because I have to agree that would be really annoying to set up sandstorm in the E4.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I need to play through Platinum again so I can get back to breeding.
I will use:
Empoleon
Staraptor
Jolteon
Machamp
Clefable
Lucario

Make up some challenges, gogogo.
You know what, Texas Cloverleaf, I'm going to give you your Jolteon now. Here is your Jolt the Jolteon:
You get Jolt the Jolteon. Jolt was a huge star back in his home village, but is dissapointed he does not get Thunderbolt, and so must solo 25 trainers with each Thunder and Thundershock, and must solo 2 gym leaders and an E4 member knowing at least 1 of the 2 moves.
Texas Cloverleaf, take a Starly and name it Lindbergh.
This Starly doesn't like to try new things, so it must go through...the Gauntlet! Mark 3!
1) To start, it can use only Tackle.
2) To unlock Growl, it must solo five rock-types with only Tackle.
3) To unlock Quick Attack, it must Growl at five other Starly/Staravia/Staraptor.
4) To unlock Double Team, it must Quick-Attack seven foes that outspeed it. It can now evolve to Staravia.
5) To unlock Wing-Attack, it must get to plus-six evasion in a gym battle.
6) To unlock Endeavor, it must Wing-Attack ten foes with wings.
7) To evolve to Staraptor, it must use Endeavor when it is between 1 and 5 HP.

As a Staraptor, it is free and unencumbered. It can now use all moves.

It must solo Byron, no matter what step of the Gauntlet it is on.
It must also solo three Pokémon in the elite four.
Need to post in the new thread.

Texas, your Clefable is now named "Knockout".

It trains to be the greatest clefable boxer, so it must learn as many moves with punch in it as it can (Meteor Mash could be used i guess.)

It must also be in all battles where your opponent has a Fighting type mon (Solo if you feel up to it.)

Final note: it must always be at a higher level than your Machamp, so it might be a good idea to reject machamps challenge if it has to be the highest leveled member.
Cloverleaf, take the FIRST Machop you catch that is not a -ATK nature. Name it Domon.

If it's ability is No Guard, it cannot learn level up moves.
If it's ability is Guts, it can only learn level up moves.
Texas, hatch the Riolu egg as soon as you get it. As it is level 1 when you hatch it, it will be behind in your team. So, it must always hold the Exp. Share until it gets caught up with the rest of your team. It must be at least level 25 when you beat Byron, and at least level 35 when you beat Candice. It must evolve before level 40. As a Lucario, it hates Team Galactic so it must solo all Galactic Admins except for Cyrus. Also, solo 5 Pokemon in the Elite 4 and 2 of Cynthia's Pokemon.
Ooh, this is gonna be fun.
@Texas Cloverleaf, you get Pride the Piplup! This Piplup is proud to be a Piplup, so to start off every match, it must either lower the foes stats or increase its own. It must also stay in against any Pokemon it sees and faint it. In order to evolve, it must have soloed at least fifteen Pokemon of which it has a type disadvantage against, and to evolve into Empoleon, it must solo your rival at least twice, once of which can be done as a Piplup. As an Empoleon, it feels as though it has control over the military, so it must be renamed to Admiral. It must know and keep Aqua Jet. It must solo at least two of Cyrus' Pokemon.
Great team guys. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)