Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Thanks King.

And thanks AGAIN. You gave me what I wanted: Difficult battles. Really, really thanks.

Aaaaaaaand I guess I have to solo Lucian with a Fire/Solarbeam SP. Attacking Bull in the rain, holding a Black Sludge...but, at least, he WILL obey me.

A petite lil' update for my "insane" challange... But it wasn't even that hard so far :o

Diva, recently turned a torterre after soloing both the Roark and Wake gym, is winning me every battle he can tank (Leech Seed + Curse FTW)
Mosquitto is annoying me, but mostly the opponents with Confuse Ray/Toxic/Astonish, and he has no further reqs.. gonna solo someone in the E4 though.
UFC onky learned Submission at a high level, so that Maylene was a cakewalk; keeping him a machop for difficulty.
Ponitless (typo/pun) is Stomping everyone in his path out, and Taking Down anything else, pretty much my MVP now.
I just acquired Useless, and hell thats gonna be a hard challenge... Gonna drop the level restriction I guess. Now it's just grinding, trying to find Fantina... All my pokes are 30-ish (Axmaster, Skorupi doesn't have Poison Sting, know what?)

Bigger update coming up when I'm on pc instead of on my 3DS, typing is hard.

EPIC CONGRATS Brazilianguy!! Now you get to solo Fantina and Wake with just Bubble =). Also, yay 67 trainer 'mons soloed!! If you'd like to make it even tougher, try it at level 30 max for Fantina, 40 for Wake! @ AasTmO, Skorupi gets poison sting from the move relearner, otherwise it is an original move that Useless would have known when he/she was born. Use any status move not breaking the original restrictions until the move relearner in Pastoria. Anyways, I still need IAR's corrections and 1 more scramblemon for my challenge. My rules are back near the bottom of page 14, and please, SUPER CREATIVE!!!

And that reminds me, I still need the rest of wave 5. Remember, trading to evolve includes Mantyke's evolution requiring that Remoraid be in the party, since Remoraid won't be a team member.

Pika25, take a Tentacool and name it Briney. Briney is a salty old sea dog who feels obligated to use Brine (Give it to it ASAP) whenever his opponent is below half HP. It is the only water type move he can use, and he can ONLY use it when his opponent is at less than half health.

Enjoy :D

There's only one Brine TM in the game, and n0Ob's Wingull already knows it.

I just looked up something on Serebii. Neither Wingull nor Tentacool gets Brine via level up.

There's only one Brine TM in the game, and n0Ob's Wingull already knows it.

I just looked up something on Serebii. Neither Wingull nor Tentacool gets Brine via level up.
Gah sorry, I thought that might be the case but I wasn't going to go through all 20 some Pokes you already got to see if it was already used. But now that I think of it, I remember reading that challange as it was handed out a while back... now I know where I got the inspiration for this challange >.<

Alright, take a Tentacool from route 218 and name it Stabby. Stabby can only use moves that are the same type as its STAB (yes his name is a pun DEAL WITH IT >:O). This includes support moves, so for example, while it can use Toxic Spikes it is unable to use Supersonic or Barrier.

Sorry I don't have more back-story but I'm kinda just pulling this out of nowhere on short notice.

In that case, Axmaster, you get MathGeek, the Paras.
He skipped a few levels early, you just can't see that, so he thinks his actual level is his ingame level * 1,2. He must fight pokes his own age, so he only wants to fight pokemon within 1,1 - 1,3 times his level at that time.
Completely in line with his dex, he learns a moveset of Spore/Seed Bomb/X-Scissor/Synthesis.
May evolve at any time, due to him being mature quite early.

I think that's hard enough already, so best of luck :)

GOD. I was about to play my Pokemon White Scramble for the 3rd time and guess what happens. I break it. HOLY SHI- It cost me MY money D:
It really seems like I'm making this up but I accidently dropped it into a toilet with my piss in it. I took it out, dried it up, cleaned it up, put it into my NDS, it doesn't work.
Well, I was at the 3rd Gym with 3~4 of my Scramble Pokemon. Can't remember that much though.

SO, I'll just restart my Diamond Retail cart. Make it Hard but not impossible. I DO NOT WANT POKEMON THAT NEEDS TO GRIND SO MUCH THAT IT'LL PISS ME OFF. I won't trade. I will reject your challenge if it seems too easy/hard. I want type variety. Also, give me Chimchar as my starter because there are like NO good fire types in D/P.
Also, DO NOT GIVE ME 2 OR MORE POKEMON OF THE SAME TYPE.

V1ral, take Smokey the Bell??????? This means Smokey the Bronzong. As a firefighter, Smokey knows that fire doesn't fear him, so why must he fear fire? Smokey cannot run or switch from fire types. Smokey needs heatproof as an ability because he has to have heatproof armor in the battle against nature's wrath. He needs firefighting gear, so teach him Rain Dance, Earthquake, SafeGuard, and Extrasensory. He also knows that Flint is a big fire-bug in this region, so he must solo him. He also sees that the rival is careless and owns a fire-type, so he must solo his fire poke in order to prevent unnessary fires. Have fun.

Axmaster68: Never! =D. I love to grind like a boss, so, I'll do it. By the way, for me, grinding is the only way I can fight this two gym leader with bubble.(and a couple of X Attacks too...).

Pika25: Take a Sneasel on route 216.

This Sneasel loves to go to the beach. It makes him SOOO CALM.

That is the reason why he can't use STAB moves...Ice and Dark are not the best types in the beach right?

He loves heat, that's why he wants to solo every FIRE types he faces.

Buuuut, before attacking them, he must use Calm Mind, because heat makes him calm.

After soloing 15 fire type mons, he got an insolation...that's a problem.

Nurse Joy said that he can't fight fire type mons anymore, until he cures his skin. Now, obviously, he can't fight fire type mons.

After he switch out from 10 battles against fire type mons, he is CURED =D. But he don't like heat that much anymore. He discovered his Ice/Dark power and wants to use it.

After getting one Ice and one Dark type attacks, he can evolve. Must keep them forever.

He still likes the beach, because it still make him calm. So, he must keep Calm Mind for his life.

Summary:
-Sneasel on route 216
-Can't use STABs.
-Must use Calm Mind before attacking a fire-type mon. Must solo 15
-After the first solos, can't face Fire-Type mons anymore. Must switch out 10 times against Fire-Type mons.
-After the second solos, can fight fire again.
-Must learn one Ice and one Dark type attacks to evolve. Must keep THE SAME attacks forever.
-Must keep Calm mind forever

Hope you like it! Have fun.

Edit: V1ral:

Get a Shinx and call it Anxious

Anxious is to Anxious to evolve, it thinks it's the best among the best electric types, so, it must face EVERY ELECTRIC TYPE IN THE WORLD, but it forgot to learn an Electric type move before evolve. And now it is a Luxyo with not even SPARKS. THIS IS NOT RIGHT. It lost it's own respect

Rename it to Off, because it thinks that an Electric Type with not even an STAP is something off. Now it is afraid of electricity, water and flying types, It will never face an electric type again, it has NO ELECTRICITY, and he cannot even DESTROY a Water Type or a FUCKING BIRD pokémon, because it is weak. Probably, it will try to kill itself as soon as possible. Unfortunately, he can't face Water and flying type mons too.

After it learns his first electric type moves, it starts to face every mon again(in a normal way, not as shinx's obligation). It's emo feelings passed. Now it thinks it's just a normal guy, that don't deserve to evolve in a GREAT AND BIG LUXRAY DUDE!!!

You, as a good trainer, make it faces its problem by facing VOLKNER'S LUXRAY. You want to show it that this dude is not that Good, and Off is better. So Off must solo it.

After soloing it, Off rediscovered itself, called itself On, and now it thinks it's the best again. It's Shinx feelings return, now it must face every electric mon again and forever!!!!!

Summary:
-Anxious the Shinx
-Must solo every electric type you face
-Needs to evolve ASAP
-After evolving, rename it Off.
-Can't face Electric, Water and Flying type mons before learning an electric type attack
-Have to solo Volkner's Luxray to evolve again.
-After evolving, rename it On.
-Must solo every electric type you face again, and forever.

Hope you like it, and have fun

@V1ral, take Lucky the Murkrow. It must have Super Luck Ability. It always wants to have the advantage beyond its Super Luck, so It has a very Specific Moveset:
1. A move that possibly can deal double damage: Pursuit, Assurance, or Payback
2. A move that that can make the foe Flinch: Astonish or Dark Pulse
3. A Status move that hinders the foe's ability to attack: Taunt, Double Team, Attract, Thunder Wave, or Swagger
4. A move of your Choice.

To Evolve:
1. It wants to win by luck sometimes too, it must KO 25 Pokemon with a Critical Hit.
2. It wants to be at its best, so it must fulfill the above Moveset.
3. It must solo Fantina

As a Honchkrow:
1. Once it evolves, however, it must keep the Moveset it has permanently.
2. It may learn Night Slash if it solos 15 trained Electric Pokemon after Evolution. Night Slash may replace any Moveslot but the Status Moveslot.
3. Have it solo Lucian's Team and Cynthia's Spiritomb

Good luck!

V1ral, take a Chimchar and name it Pissophobe. It is terrified that it's going to go the same way as your white cartridge, and as such must switch out of any water type and yellow colored Pokemon you face. In order to evolve it must solo Gardenia. After this it realizes its fear of the color yellow is ridiculous, and must solo 10 trainer owned yellow Pokemon to evolve again. After it evolves name it Hydrophobe, because now it's only afraid (quite rightfully) of water, not piss. The Yellow pokemon restriction is gone, but the water type restriction lasts forever.

Enjoy your probable MVP :P

EDIT: For a list of Pokemon that count as yellow, refer to this page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color

V1ral, catch yourself a Budew and name it Bonsai.
This tiny Pokémon didn't get enough sunlight as an egg, so it's growth is stunted.
It can only use moves Budew learns via level-up. (Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, and Worry Seed)

It tries to correct itself by using Growth.
Every time it gets to plus six in special attack with only Growth, without using any healing items, it can learn one additional Level-Up move.
Every time it soloes every Pokémon in a gym EXCEPT the gym leader, using Growth at least twice in each battle, it can learn one new move via TM.
It can never forget Growth until it evolves to Roserade.

It must solo Roark, your rival once, and two Pokémon belonging to the elite four/champion.

V1ral, you're going with SPARE ME the Finneon.

Finneon is very timid. Any little thing will scare him to death. He even gets Rattled at the thought of certain Pokemon. Therefore, he may never fight any Ghost, Bug, or Dark type Pokemon. He must always know U-turn, and if an enemy uses a Ghost, Psychic, or Dark move (even a support move like Nasty Plot or String Shot) while Finneon is in battle, he must U-turn out immediately.

After spending time with your Sneasel and Murkrow, it realizes that it's fears are irrational, and it solo's Cyrus at Galactic HQ (mainly his Murkrow and Sneasel) to prove he isn't afraid anymore. It may evolve at this time, and all prior restrictions are lifted.

It still wants to prove to it's friends that it isn't afraid anymore, so it proves itself further by soloing Aaron of the Elite Four.

Have fun!

@AasTmsO, accepted but what does 1,1/1,2/1,3 mean? Also, I need you to change the pokemon, as I already have a ton of bug types. If you clarify, accepted. All I need now is IAR's changes or a scramblemon from a vet and I can start! @V1ral, reserving a Gible for you if you reject a challange above me.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Axmaster68 said:
Also, IAR, I love the randomness, but a Ditto would not be welcome with my glaring dark weakness, and the fact that I really do not like playing with a Scramblock Scramblemon unless I want a Scramblock. Also, I never use profanity, so please change the name.
Your "Glaring Dark Weakness" is already accounted for by your Bug Types.

If you want changes, fine. With Quick Powder, Ditto is incredibly ashamed of you for not willing to accept it's Nuzlocke part of the challenge, & is incredibly upset as a result. Therefore, it wants to take out its frustration on you by forcing itself to be the highest leveled member of all your Scramblemons at all times. It must stay in your party at all times, & ultimately, It may only battle against trainers.

Name your Ditto IH8UIAR.

Have fun, also, just as a reminder...
The Unbreakable said:
Rule #6: You can only reject a challange you were given ONLY IF it breaks your rules, or if it "Doesn't fit your difficulty", or if it's one of those downright stupid challanges that nobody would even consider doing, but yeah. If you get a challange you want to reject but you didn't say no to, too bad. You have to put up with it.

*Facepalm*
How stupid of me, but still accepted minus the always stay in the party rule, as I have 14 of these guys, I can't afford to be stuck with any pokemon in one spot at all times. Thanks to all who gave me a scramblemon, and I will post my team here later!!

For Axmaster, I give you Whut?errrr the Slowpoke. He is always incredibly tired (I never get to sleep ;~;), and such must always keep Yawn, and he must use it everytime he is sent out before doing anything else. If he happens to fall asleep through other means, such as an opponent's Sleep Powder/Hypnosis, he must not switch out until he wakes up, and you can not use items like Full Heals and the Chesto Berry to wake him up before he should, but if you do, he can not fight in the rest of the battle, as he HATES being woken up. He is also a bit slow on the news sometimes (too busy), so he can only evolve into a Slowbro once he reaches level 42, 5 levels after he should. He must also solo Erika, as he was going to solo Morty due to his weakness to Ghost, but he didn't realize Abra beat him already, and must solo 5 Super Nerds and Scientists to show he's smarter than them.

You get Jimer the Scyther (Yes I know he'll share that Pinneco's type but goddamit I love Scyther so you're getting one). Jimer cares more for his friend's safety than his own, and so must switch in to take a hit from an opponent that would've KO'd the Pokemon it took the place of 30 times to evolve. He loves Speed and Stealth, and so must have and keep a Priority move and a Dark type move ASAP so he can feel like a ninja.

@Axmaster68: Take Dummy007 the Shuckle. He's an intellectual, so, to show this, he must always hold an item with either "glasses" or "lens" in it whenever such an item becomes available (or Choice Specs, but that seems pretty stupid). He also wants to prove that he deserves to be called an intellectual, so he must solo all Trainers you encounter that wear glasses unless this conflicts with something else. He prefers to take his time with everything, so he must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet (this is also why he can only run a 12-minute mile). Lastly, he must learn Rest ASAP and keep it forever, since great minds need plenty of sleep. However, since he, like me, gets less sleep than he should, you must wake him up the turn after he uses Rest, by any means necessary.

Summary:
-Male Shuckle named Dummy007
-Must hold an item with a lens (Scope/Zoom Lens, Black/Wise Glasses, Choice Specs)
-Must solo 50 Trainers with glasses
-Must have a -Speed nature, preferably Quiet
-Must learn and keep Rest ASAP, and must be awoken the turn after Rest is used

Axmaster, take MisQuote the Misdreavus.
This Misdreavus is very cheerful, so it feels bad for it's foes.
It cannot use attacks if they would be super-effective, because that would be unfair to it's opponents.

It must solo every trainer in a gym except the gym leader to evolve.

Good luck!

Take King S. The Abra. King S. Is extremely intelligent and is always on Smogon. As such King S. must know Calm Mind because he is extremely calm. He must know Charge Beam because he is always on his phone/computer and must keep them charged at all times. Teach him Shadow Ball because he has an extremely dark sidethat can be seen during his experiments. Also, teach him Psychic because he knows that a good fighter ALWAYS uses a weapon that is the most effective. He hates the memory of soloing Morty with BunBun the Buneary, so he must solo Morty. Kadabra can only evolve after soloing a Team Rocket Exectutive with a Koffing and the red haired one once. TM usage is unlimited as is knowledge. To become Alakazam, solo the rival at any time because he has always hated his rudeness. Overall, have a great run:)

Take Beastly the Totodile. Beastly is very cocky and thinks everything he does is awesome, because lets face it...it is. When facing wild pokemon and Beastly is the first one sent out, he cannot run away or switch out because he wants to show everyone how awesome he is. Beastly can evolve once he has proven just how awesome he is, by soloing any 6 gym pokemon that know SE moves against him. Once Beastly has turned into Croconaw, if he is over level 21, you should try to only heal him through potions since he is old enough to "drink" and its one of his favorite things to do. He may evolve into Feraligator when he gets the first opportunity because lets face it, Croconaw can't handle all that awesome. As Feraligator, Beastly knows he is super awesome now, and cannot switch out against anyone, unless he has under 10 HP.
There are a few restrictions he must follow no matter the form.

- He must be the highest level pokemon in your party at all times, because he's that awesome
- He may only know Physical moves in his move set. Because he's so proud of his awesome muscles
- He may only hold 2 items. Macho Brace or Muscle Band.
- He is very loyal and will not leave your side so he cannot be boxed or Day Cared.

Take Zipo the Natu, my all time favorite pokemon besides Chinchou. Now, I hate running and biking with a fiery passion, so Zipo must not be in the lead spot whenever you are running or biking in-game. I love love love TMs so Zipo must know at least 2 TM moves. It cannot use any physical moves. I have glasses that I love, so Zipo must as well, BlackGlasses (have fun, they're annoying to get). I hate Water, Lemonade, and Milk, so you cannot feed those to Zipo. To evolve into Xatu, you must solo Chuck and teach Surf to something and have Natu out first when you are surfing 25 times during wild encounters and solo all of them, because I learned to swim rather late in life for living so close to the water.

For you I give DJ Ruler the Pineco. DJ has always wanted to be cool, he thinks that by becoming a DJ this will be achieved. Therefore he must keep Rapid Spin in his move set for the duration of the challange. However he doesn't enjoy hanging out with other people much so because of that he can not participate in any double battles. As well he believes knowledge is power meaning that he must learn all new moves that occur via level up. For him to evolve into Forretress he must solo 10 Hikers to prove he is rugged enough to become a Steel type. Have fun.

-@Axmaster68, Take Saiyan the Tauros. He may look big and tough but he is very friendly, so teach him Strength to prove his power and Return to show his friendliness. His other 2 moves must be Physical and not Normal type because he wants good attacking coverage. He likes a new challenge and is always ready for anything new, so every new route he enters for the first time, he must be the lead Pokemon until a battle takes place. He must solo Misty because she is his favorite companion that traveled with Ash. Good luck and have fun

EDIT-Ax take a Machop, name it Maxieman, likes the hero in the movie kickass must get his ass kicked at the start and nearly die(faint), once he accompilices that goal he can evolved, to evolve again he must blow up(Dynamic Punch) the bad guy boss(Archer). But unlike in the movie, he doesnt quit being a hero and instead decides to keep being a hero and must try to solo any dark types he sees, except flying ones as that somehow reminds him of red Mist.
Have fun:)
Take a Ditto. Yes, I'm dead serious, a Ditto. You must catch the first Ditto you see. If it is hoolding an Item, it must keep hold of it & you may not give it any new items. Your restrictions depend on its item.

None: It can never be the lowest leveled member out of all your Scramblemons. When it transforms, it can only use attacking moves the Pokemon has, & it must stay in until it faints.

Metal Powder: It can never be the lowest leveled member out of all your Scramblemons. It may only fight against Pokemon with a higher level than it.
If you want changes, fine. With Quick Powder, Ditto is incredibly ashamed of you for not willing to accept it's Nuzlocke part of the challenge, & is incredibly upset as a result. Therefore, it wants to take out its frustration on you by forcing itself to be the highest leveled member of all your Scramblemons at all times. Ultimately, It may only battle against trainers.
Name your Ditto IH8UIAR.

Axmaster; there's only one pokemon I can give you really. I managed to BS quite a bit.. but then again, you did request a long story :)

Take a Bellsprout, name it Sage Twig

Since my username is already a character in the game, it seems only fair that you begin this challange by battling him. You must not use Bellsprout until you're challenged by him in Sprout Tower. He's the second trainer there. Make sure to bring potions and prepare to solo his team with your freshly caught Bellsprout!

When looking on Serebii, you will see that Sage Chow's Bellsprouts have an alleged moveset of Razor Leaf, Gastro Acid, Slam and Wring Out. Of course we know better, since all they ever do is Vine Whip you.. But I'd like to believe they put it there for a reason; During your "epic" battle with Sage Chow's roster of Bellsprouts, Sage Twig has a powerful vision of his future moveset: He believes it's his destiny to obtain these listed moves and refuses to evolve to Victreebell beforehand.

Secondly, let's investigate the words of wisdom that you're given pre-battle:
"We stand guard in this tower. Here we express our gratitude and show our respect to all pokemon."

So how does one express his gratitude and respect to pokemon? For the Sages of Johto, this means judging your pokemon equally, giving them all a chance to shine in the spotlight and working together like a team: Fight a trainer (Suggestion: Gymleader Clair, it's not mandatory) and use all six pokemon on your team at least once. Preferably, they must use all of their attacks, but simply landing an attack and a status move is enough to complete the sub-challange. Make sure you lead ánd finish the battle with Sage Twig. He cannot evolve to Victreebell before you complete this minor condition.

And who are we guarding the tower from? The trainers in Ecruteak's Burned Tower*? The rival could certainly use a lesson in respect and gratitude.. Or did the Sage talk about the Radio Tower? That one certainly needs the most guarding.. And technically, the Lighthouse could be regarded as a tower too. It's certainly a place to show respect to sick pokemon like Amphy. Solo three trainers of your choice in these towers. If you fail to solo any trainer in one tower you may never evolve to Victreebell.

The road to enlightenment is long and hard, so when you finally obtain your destined moveset, and have completed the mandatory solo's and team battle, you may evolve Sage Twig to a Victreebell. With evolution all restrictions on his moveset are lifted. Since Lavender Tower has been replaced, there's nothing to do for him in Kanto. So, no more mandatory solo's.

Have Fun!

- Bellsprout named Sage Twig
- Solo Sage Chow at Sprout Tower immediately after capture.
- Evolve to Weepinbell once you reach Ecruteak.
- Razor Leaf, Gastro Acid, Slam and Wring Out before evolving to Victreebell.
- Complete a trainer battle using all pokemon; lead ánd finish with Sage.
- Solo three trainers at Burned Tower, Lighthouse and Radio Tower.
- If you fail to solo any trainer at a tower he may never evolve.
- After evolution all restrictions are lifted.
Reserving a Gengar to Axmaster68.

You want a pokémon with my personallity? Really? Well, fine to me.

Name it BR Kid.

As a Gastly:

When BR Nerd was a child, believe me, he was the most fucking boring child in the world. When he arrived in the parties, everybody said "ow my god, the demon arrived". He liked to provoke people, just to be an idiot, so, he must use Taunt in everybattle he is sent out.

But there's a problem. As a problem kid, everytime someone confroted him, he went to his mom(read, you) crying, so, when someone hit him, when he is already in the red(and of course, he survived...) he must be switched out.

After Taunt 20 people, he discovers that people will only be nice if you be nice, and now, he can evolve.

As a Haunter, rename it BR Nerd

He is a nice guy, he knows he is, that past is completely past. But, apparently, the girls think he is somehow weird or an ET that they can't even talk with, just because he is a nerd. Must know mean look and use accindentally on every female pokémon. Pokémon school is the only place that he receives girls attencion, because he is intellingent(it's the only thing he is proud of) and girls only talk to him to study or something related to school. So, he must learn frustration(don't need to use...).

One thing that he likes, since he was a baby gastly, is Challanges. He always go to the most difficult way he can, just to prove that he can. So, to evolve, he must solo Sabrina(I don't know if Sabrina has female mons, but, if she has, the Mean Look restriction is lifted). And, to be more challanging, can't use SE attacks on her mons...

As a Gengar:

The name keeps the same, because: Once a nerd, always a nerd(I think Shakespare said it). He is not frustrated because of the girls anymore, he only says: Fuck you damn bitches, I can find a girl that likes nerds too!!!!! He must forget frustration. Mean look too must be forget.

Now, he is working, he has short time, but he is so proud of his accomplishments!!!!! He knows that his parents(...you) are responsible for a big part of what he is today(that includes, know another languages). He must learn Return, and use in everybattle. He has no more restrictions.

In that case, Axmaster, you get MathGeek, the Paras.
He skipped a few levels early, you just can't see that, so he thinks his actual level is his ingame level * 1,2. He must fight pokes his own age, so he only wants to fight pokemon within 1,1 - 1,3 times his level at that time.
Completely in line with his dex, he learns a moveset of Spore/Seed Bomb/X-Scissor/Synthesis.
May evolve at any time, due to him being mature quite early.

I will need a pokemon and final moveset change.

Thanks guys, just give me the changes written above and I will start! Also, if the changes aren't made before Sunday, I will change any "solo all" restrictions to solo 50, and I will have someone choose the pokemon and moveset for me, probably favoring me, but I would certainly rather not, as that ruins all the fun!!

I still need pokes guys... Why does axmaster get all the love?! ;~;
Your post for it is way back on pg 12 >.< I guess it simply got lost behind all the other challanges. A word of advice for the future, if you've been waiting a while and Pokes have stopped coming in, let us know. Usually it's just because we've forgotten about it due to a high volume of new scrambles being done. Also, make sure you link to the post where you made your challange, or simply quote it. This way we don't have to search back 5 or 6 pages looking for it (like I had to).

Anyway, reserving one for you. I'll edit it in a few.

EDIT: waterwarrior, take Generator the Klink. Generator can only do one thing well, and that's generate electricity. Because of this, the only non-electric moves Generator can use are Gear Grind, Gear Shift and Automize, because those are all involved in the process of making electricity anyway. It also is constantly desiring to power machines. It thinks that all steel types are machines, so it tries to power them the instant it sees them. This means every time you run into a steel type you have to switch in and use an electric type attack (even if it's part ground type). It must "power" 10 steel types to evolve into Klang, and another 15 to evolve into Klinklang.

Enjoy!

Everyone's now accepted. Still need Snover from Route 217, Gible from Wayward Cave B1F, Mantyke from Route 223 (I have Remoraid available from other games), and all that's left of Mt. Coronet North is the Cleffa line.

【 Challenges Given to me so far 】
V1ral, take Smokey the Bell??????? This means Smokey the Bronzong. As a firefighter, Smokey knows that fire doesn't fear him, so why must he fear fire? Smokey cannot run or switch from fire types. Smokey needs heatproof as an ability because he has to have heatproof armor in the battle against nature's wrath. He needs firefighting gear, so teach him Rain Dance, Earthquake, SafeGuard, and Extrasensory. He also knows that Flint is a big fire-bug in this region, so he must solo him. He also sees that the rival is careless and owns a fire-type, so he must solo his fire poke in order to prevent unnessary fires. Have fun.
Seems fun, accepted.

V1ral:
Summary:
-Anxious the Shinx
-Must solo every electric type you face
-Needs to evolve ASAP
-After evolving, rename it Off.
-Can't face Electric, Water and Flying type mons before learning an electric type attack
-Have to solo Volkner's Luxray to evolve again.
-After evolving, rename it On.
-Must solo every electric type you face again, and forever.
Dang, hate the "MUST EVOLVE ASAP" part lol Anyways, accepted.
Also, if I somehow get a electric type tm before luxio is at the level where it learns a electric type move, can I use the tm and let it battle elec/water/flying types? Same thing for heart scales lol

@V1ral, take Lucky the Murkrow. It must have Super Luck Ability. It always wants to have the advantage beyond its Super Luck, so It has a very Specific Moveset:
1. A move that possibly can deal double damage: Pursuit, Assurance, or Payback
2. A move that that can make the foe Flinch: Astonish or Dark Pulse
3. A Status move that hinders the foe's ability to attack: Taunt, Double Team, Attract, Thunder Wave, or Swagger
4. A move of your Choice.

To Evolve:
1. It wants to win by luck sometimes too, it must KO 25 Pokemon with a Critical Hit.
2. It wants to be at its best, so it must fulfill the above Moveset.
3. It must solo Fantina

As a Honchkrow:
1. Once it evolves, however, it must keep the Moveset it has permanently.
2. It may learn Night Slash if it solos 15 trained Electric Pokemon after Evolution. Night Slash may replace any Moveslot but the Status Moveslot.
3. Have it solo Lucian's Team and Cynthia's Spiritomb
I really like it BUT, could you remove the KO 25 pokemon with critical hit or change it to hit (not ko) pokemon with critical hit 10 times or less? Otherwise, love the challenge.
Will accept if you change the part mentioned above.

V1ral, take a Chimchar and name it Pissophobe. It is terrified that it's going to go the same way as your white cartridge, and as such must switch out of any water type and yellow colored Pokemon you face. In order to evolve it must solo Gardenia. After this it realizes its fear of the color yellow is ridiculous, and must solo 10 trainer owned yellow Pokemon to evolve again. After it evolves name it Hydrophobe, because now it's only afraid (quite rightfully) of water, not piss. The Yellow pokemon restriction is gone, but the water type restriction lasts forever.

Enjoy your probable MVP :P

EDIT: For a list of Pokemon that count as yellow, refer to this page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color
lol Pokemon afraid of piss. Love the idea! Accepted.

V1ral, catch yourself a Budew and name it Bonsai.
This tiny Pokémon didn't get enough sunlight as an egg, so it's growth is stunted.
It can only use moves Budew learns via level-up. (Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, and Worry Seed)

It tries to correct itself by using Growth.
Every time it gets to plus six in special attack with only Growth, without using any healing items, it can learn one additional Level-Up move.
Every time it soloes every Pokémon in a gym EXCEPT the gym leader, using Growth at least twice in each battle, it can learn one new move via TM.
It can never forget Growth until it evolves to Roserade.

It must solo Roark, your rival once, and two Pokémon belonging to the elite four/champion.
This is very well thought out. Can I evolve it anytime I want? Anyways, accepted.

V1ral, you're going with SPARE ME the Finneon.

Finneon is very timid. Any little thing will scare him to death. He even gets Rattled at the thought of certain Pokemon. Therefore, he may never fight any Ghost, Bug, or Dark type Pokemon. He must always know U-turn, and if an enemy uses a Ghost, Psychic, or Dark move (even a support move like Nasty Plot or String Shot) while Finneon is in battle, he must U-turn out immediately.

After spending time with your Sneasel and Murkrow, it realizes that it's fears are irrational, and it solo's Cyrus at Galactic HQ (mainly his Murkrow and Sneasel) to prove he isn't afraid anymore. It may evolve at this time, and all prior restrictions are lifted.

It still wants to prove to it's friends that it isn't afraid anymore, so it proves itself further by soloing Aaron of the Elite Four.

Have fun!
I don't have a sneasel in my team though. Doesn't matter anyways. Accepted.
OH, and one more thing, does it have to know U-turn after evolution as well?

Will start after all my questions are answered.

You can evolve Bonsai to Roselia whenever you want, but it can only evolve to Roserade after you have six or more badges.
Good luck, mate.

Whew, looks like it's finally time to start my Diamond Scramble. From looking at the Pokemon given to me, it seems like it'll be A LOT of fun. Can't wait to start this.

【The Rules】
。 Pokemon Diamond Version
。 No trading
。 I have the rights to reject Pokemon
。 Hard Difficulty
。 No Pokemon that needs to grind so much it'll piss me off
。 Type variety
。 Do not want 2 or more Pokemon of the same type
。 Chimchar as my starter

Pissophobe the Chimchar/Monferno -> Hydrophobe the Infernape [Jimera0] ACCEPTED
- Must switch out of any water type and yellow colored Pokemon I face.
- Must solo Gardenia to evolve into Monferno.
- Must solo 10 trainer-owned yellow Pokemon to evolve into Infernape.
- After it evolves into Infernape, I must name it Hydrophobe.
- The yellow pokemon restriction is gone after evolving into Infernape, but the water type restriction lasts forever.
- Yellow Pokemon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_color

Smokey the Bronzor/Bronzong [King Serperior] ACCEPTED
- Can't run or switch from fire types.
- Must have Heatproof as an ability.
- Final Moveset must be Rain Dance, Earthquake, Safeguard, and Extrasensory.
- Must solo Flint and Rival's Fire type Pokemon.

Bonsai the Budew/Roselia/Roserade [EndQuote] Question Answered - ACCEPTED
- It can only use moves Budew learns via level-up. (Absorb, Growth, Water Sport, Stun Spore, Mega Drain, and Worry Seed)
- Every time it gets to +6 in special attack with only Growth, without using any healing items, it can learn one additional Level-Up move.
- Every time it solos every Pokemon in a gym EXCEPT the gym leader, using Growth at least twice in each battle, it can learn one new move via TM.
- It can never forget Growth until it evolves to Roserade.
- It must solo Roark, my rival once, and 2 Pokemon belonging to the elite four/champion.
- Can evolve to Roselia whenever I want. Must have 6 badges or more to evolve to Roserade.

Anxious the Shinx -> Off the Luxio -> On the Luxray [BrazilianGuy] Question Answered - ACCEPTED
- Must solo every electric type I face.
- Needs to evolve ASAP.
- After evolving, must rename it Off.
- Can't face Electric, Water and Flying type Pokemon before learning an electric type attack.
- Has to solo Volkner's Luxray to evolve to Luxray.
- After evolving, must rename it On.
- Must solo every electric type I face again, and forever.
* No TM/Heart scales for this restriction -----------------------^

Lucky the Murkrow/Honchkrow [Super Saiyan] Question Answered - ACCEPTED
- It must have the Super Luck Ability.
- It must land a Critical Hit 10 times before evolution.
- Moveset: Assurance, Astonish, Taunt, Fly -> Assurance, Night Slash, Taunt, Fly
- Must fulfill ---^ this moveset and solo Fantina to Evolve.
- Once it evolves, it must keep the moveset it has completely.
- It may learn Night Slash after it solos 15 trained Electric Pokemon after Evolution. Night Slash may replace any Moveslot but the Status Moveslot.
- Must Solo Lucian and Cynthia's Spritomb after evolution.

SPARE ME the Finneon/Lumineon [Tyranitarphantom] Question Answered - ACCEPTED
- It may never fight any Ghost, Bug, or Dark type Pokemon.
- It must always know U-turn before evolution.
- If an enemy uses a Ghost, Bug, or Dark move (even a support move like Nasty Plot or String Shot) while Finneon is in battle, it must U-turn out immediately.
- Must participate in a Double Battle with Murkrow at least once before evolving.
- Must solo Cyrus at Galactic HQ to evolve and all prior restrictions are lifted.
- Must solo Aaron of the Elite Four.

I will start after these questions are answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)