Post #1 and post #1001 are mine!
Good job everyone, I want to see a few thousand more posts with records ;)
Reserving this place for a nice streak :)
Pokémon Black Battle Subway Super Doubles streaks: 132
1. Metagross @ Choice Band: Iron Head, Earthquake, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch
2. Tornadus @ Flying Gem: Acrobatics, Substitute, Tailwind, Bulk Up
3. Medicham @ Focus Sash: Fake Out, Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Low Kick
4. Hydreigon @ Life Orb: Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Flamethrower, Protect
Day 1 (11/26/2011): battles 1-49
Day 2 (11/27/2011): battles 50-140
Day 3 (11/28/2011): battles 141-203
Day 4 (11/29/2011): battles 204-301
Day 5 (11/30/2011): battles 302-350
1. Metagross "DOOMSDAY“
Item: Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
EV spread: 0-252-0-0-6-252
~ Iron Head
~ Ice Punch
~ Bullet Punch
2. Tornadus (M) "TILDEN“
Item: Flying Gem
EV spread: 0-252-6-0-0-252
~ Bulk Up
3. Medicham (M) "SANJI“
Item: Muscle Band
Ability: Pure Power*
EV spread: 6-252-0-0-0-252
~ Fake Out
~ Psycho Cut
~ Ice Punch
~ Low Kick
4. Hydreigon (F) "ROBIN"
Item: Life Orb
EV spread: 0-0-0-252-6-252
~ Dark Pulse
~ Dragon Pulse
Whatīs the probability of facing a Nursery Aide leading with a Glaceon in battle #253
on two separate streaks lol? Last time it cost me my TerraCott streak. Yeah and this time its QC activated turn 1 and Blizzard froze Meta, which was supposed to Quake away Flareon (I subbed Torn and it avoided Blizzard), instead Meta fainted to Overheat...it wasnīt an easy battle but I played flawlessly and FO Glace turn 2 (its QC was activating again) while AcroKOing Flareon, afterwards I had the upper hand against Espy and Umby.
Videos and logs:
Video 93-70561-37940: battle #202 vs Gentleman Kavan: Registeel, Landorus, Tornadus, Latias
1. ScarfLando Slide, Torn flinched, Meta Qake, 60% to Steel, Amnesia.
2. Torn Tailwind, Lando Slide, Torn KO, Meta Quake, Steel KO.
- my Hydra, foe Tornadus
3. Meta back, go Cham, Hydra Protect, Lando Slide, Cham 113/136 HP, Torn Focus Blast, Hydra protected.
4. Hydra Dark Pulse, Cham Ice Punch, foe Tornadus KO, Lando Slide
- foe Latias
5. Hydra Dark Pulse, Latias KO, Cham Ice Punch, Lando KO.
The above battle showcases how HydraCham own under Tailwind.
Afterwards had a crazy battle #231 that ended 0-0 as my Hydra woke up after 1 turn of sleep against Zong and managed to finish off while fainting to LO damage. I thought I had it won, but turn 4 of TR, 30% CurseHippo didnīt rest for the second time and Quaked instead, which threw me off as I used FO+Dark Pulse on Zong (couldnīt Thrower because that sucker used Rain Dance before that)...oh man, I was a goner here:
Video 14-81672-48950: battle #231 vs Harlequin Athos: Hippowdon, Conkeldurr, Musharna, Bronzong
1. Torn Acro, Conk KO, Meta Iron Head 52% to Hippo, Curse.
- foe Musharna
2. Torn Acro 40% to Musha, Iron Head 53% to Musha, Musha 7% left, Hippo Chesto Rest, Musha Trick Room.
3. Hippo Curse, Psychic, CH, Torn KO, Iron Head 25% to Hippo, Sandstorm, Musha KO.
- foe Zong, my Hydra
4. Hippo Quake, Zong Levitate, Meta KO, Zong Rain Dance, Hydra Dragon Pulse, Hippo 33% left.
- my Cham
5. Fake Out Zong, Hippo Quake, Cham 1/136 HP, Sash, Hydra Dark Pulse Zong to 48% + Sitrus.
6. Hippo Quake, Cham KO, Zong Gyro Ball Hydra 87/167, Hydra Dark Pulse Zong, TR ended.
7. Hydra Dragon Pulse, Hippo KO, Hydra 55/167 HP, Zong Hypnosis, Hydra fell asleep.
8. Hydra fast asleep, Zong Gyro Ball, Hydra 10/167 HP.
9. Hydra woke up, Dark Pulse, Zong KO, LO dmg, Hydra KO.
Video 70-86331-19264: battle #255 vs Veteran Risha: Moltres, Articuno, Raikou, Heatran
1. Meta Bullet, Torn Acro, Tres KO, Arti Blizzard, Torn KO, Meta 122/155 HP.
– my Cham, foe Heatran
2. B 75%, U turn, Raikou in, Low Kick, Sash, Heatran Earth Power, Meta KO.
- my Hydra
3. Shadow Ball 28/136, Dragon Pulse 60% to Raikou, Low Kick, Tran KO.
- foe Arti
4. Rai Bolt, Cham KO, Hydra Thrower, Arti KO.
5. Rai Bolt 91/167, Hydra Dragon Pulse, Rai KO.
Video 25-92783-59000: battle #277 vs Veteran Risha: Registeel, Raikou, Entei, Suicune
1. Sub, Bolt, Sub broke, Quake, Shuca, 65% & 65%, Curse
2. Sub, Bolt, Sub broke, Quake, Raikou KO, Steel 3% left, Rest, Chesto
- foe Entei
3. Tailwind, Eruption, double KO, Amnesia
- Cham + Hydra
4. Dragon Pulse 65%, Low Kick, Entei KO, Amnesia
- foe Cune
5. Cune Protect, Dark Pulse+Low Kick protected, Curse
6. Protect, failed, Dragon pUlse 55%, Low Kick, Cune KO, Curse 3
7. Thrower 15%, Low Kick 40%, Iron Head, Hydra 13/167
8. Thrower, LO dmg, Hydra KO, Cham Low Kick, Steel KO
Video 25-92783-59090: battle #283 vs Veteran Risha: Articuno, Moltres, Regirock, Zapdos
1. Meta Bullet 90% to Arti, Torn Acro, Arti KO, Moltres Thrower, Meta KO.
- foe Regirock, my Hydra
2. Torn Acro, Hydra Dark Pulse, Tres KO, Regirock Stone Edge, Torn KO
- my Cham, foe Zap
3. Zap Signal Beam, Hydra Dragon Pulse, Cham Low Kick, Regirock KO.
4. Zap Signal Beam, Hydra KO, Cham Ice Punch 75% dmg.
5. Zap Air Cutter, Cham 10/136, Cham Ice Punch, Zap KO.
That Risha gets on my nerves...see how she pulled out ArtiTres lead twice? That means I have to decide which one of mine will faint turn 1 as I canīt switch in Hydra (due to Blizzard), which I normally do against Fires...lol at my different approach in the same situation :p
#300 vs Harlequin: Bronzong, Quagsire, Rhyperior, Reuniclus
1. Quake, Acro, Fling, TR
2. Sub, Slide, Quake double KO
...I didnīt save the video but I won 1-0 thanks to Rhyperior Quaking its partner at 2-2 instead of Hammer Arming Hydra.
#314 vs Ice Worker: Beartic, Walrein, Abomasnow, Froslass
- Blizzard #2 froze Meta after it KOd Bear and Sash Aboma (Acro+IH), afterwards Hydra hit Lass with Dark Pulse and Cham OHKOd Walrein...I would have probably lost, had Lass avoided the Dark Pulse...
#331 video + log vs Battle Girl
(will add this later, actually did not overwrite this battle with my #350 loss)
#333 vs Doctor: Marowak, Samurott, Froslass, Weezing
1. Torn Acro, Meta Quake, Wak fainted, Samu Ice Beam, CH, Tornadus fainted.
- my Hydra, foe Froslass
2. Hydra Protect, Lass Blizzard, Hydra protected, Meta Quake, Samu Salac Berry, Ice Beam, Hydra protected.
3. Hydra Protect, but it failed, Lass Blizzard, Hydra avoided, Samu Torrent Hydro Pump, Meta fainted.
- my Medicham
4. Cham FO, Samu fainted, Lass Destiny Bond, Hydra Dark Pulse, Lass fainted, took Hydra down with it.
- foe Weezing
5. Psycho Cut, Toxic.
6. Psycho Cut, Weezing fainted.
The Peterko always loses his streaks on sunday curse
#350 vs Ranger (set 3): Gyarados, Excadrill, Metagross, Milotic
-> here I know Gyara is going to Stone Edge Tornadus (or DD) and Exca Quake because of having a Flying partner instead of Rock Slide...
1. Meta back, Hydra in, Tornadus used Substitute, Gyarados used Stone Edge, Sub broke, Exca Quake, didnīt affect anyone on the field.
-> good prediction, but unfortunately Stone Edge had to hit...now I will obviously go for the Flamethrower and try another Sub, although Exca Slide is obvious...mistake #1
2. Tornadus used Substitute, Hydreigon used Flamethrower, Excadrill survives with 10% HP, Gyarados used Stone Edge, Sub broke, Excadrill used Rock Slide, Tornadus fainted.
-> yeah, those were actually two mistakes, not just one:
a) I didnīt dmg calc Flamethrower, although I knew/should have known it wasnīt going to OHKO because sometimes it doesnīt
b) I shouldīve used Tailwind with Tornadus, because stupid Gyara is 1 speed point faster than my Medicham...but this turn wasnīt game-deciding
- I sent in Medicham
3. Medicham used Fake Out, Hydreigon used Dragon Pulse, Excadrill fainted, Gyarados flinched.
OK things go smoothly without BrightPowder hax, itīs 3-3
- foe sent in Metagross
-> here I checked the Meta set and did Hydra/Cham damage calcs on Gyara...I decided to get rid of Gyarados with Dark Pulse + Low Kick, for a chance to flinch it and do the most damage to Meta in case Dark Pulse CH KOs...
4. Hydreigon used Dark Pulse, Gyarados used Dragon Dance, Medicham used Low Kick, Gyarados fainted, Metagross used Meteor Mash, Hydreigon fainted.
- I sent in Metagross, foe Milotic
-> the following turn is game-deciding. What would you do in this scenario? The obvious answer is...
5. Medicham used Low Kick, Metagross used Iron Head, foe Meta at 10%, Milotic used Hydro Pump, Cham 18/136, foe Meta flinched.
6. Foe Meta used Bullet Punch, Cham fainted, my Meta used Iron Head, foe Meta fainted, Milo used Blizzard.
7. My Meta used Iron Head 43% to Milo, Milo used Hydro Pump.
8. My Meta used Iron Head 43% to Milo, Milo used Hydro Pump, my Meta fainted.
The answer was too clear if had checked Milotic set/stats...oh wait, I didnīt post the answer yet...I should have Quaked with Metagross.
Having a CB Meta means that once in a while, I have to Quake my own Medicham, this was one of those. I wouldīve won, no matter what my Medicham did.
See, Milotic 3 has 170 HP / 99 defense and thus 0 HP and 0 defense EVs.
My CB Meta does 88-104 dmg to Milotic = 51.7 - 61.7%
My Medicham does 153-181 dmg to Milotic = 90-100%, which is a 37,5% chance to OHKO, even higher chance due to potential CH.
That means my Meta will always 2HKO Milotic 3 and it obviously 2HKOs foe Metagross 3...
So, my winning options were:
a) Medicham Low Kicks Milotic + Meta Earthquakes = Milotic faints 100%, foe Meta at low health, Medicham probably faints. Next turn my Meta KOs foe Meta
b) Medicham Low Kicks foe Meta + my Meta Earthquakes = foe Meta faints 100%, foe Milo at <50% health. Next turn my Meta or Cham KOs foe Milotic.
This was the last battle I fought before lunch-break and thus I didnīt take the time to analyze the situation properly, damn...Iīm not really angry, because there were some really amazing battles, a few of those (Iīll update post #1001 with the logs) I only won thanks to luck/not having bad luck...
On the other hand, this teamīs so amazing that it would deserve to be at least #2 on the list, not the current #4 (even behind my Lee-Latios-Hydra-Meta 390 streak, which is almost auto-loss against bad matchup Ice Worker). I really want to prove that and let a good chance slip.