OK, so up to 70 streak in Super Multi Subway with my gf Sally using this team:
EDIT: Currently 77 now.
1. Reuniclus / Magic Guard / Modest @ Life Orb
- Trick Room / Protect / Psychic / Shadow Ball
2. Conkeldurr / Guts / Adamant @ Flame Orb
- Drain Punch / Detect / Mach Punch / Rockslide
1. Togekiss / Serene Grace / Quiet @ Lum Berry
- Follow Me / Protect / Air Slash / Aura Sphere
2. Azumarill / Huge Power / Brave @ Splash Plate
- Waterfall / Aqua Jet / Brick Break / Protect
- This was the same streak as the team I mentioned earlier with Reuniclus / Scizor / Togekiss / Azumarill. I just swapped Scizor for Conkeldurr after 49 streak, and it definitely seems better. I don't recall any extremely close calls just yet. I haven't had really bad hax yet either.
- Well, what can I say, my gf likes cute pokemon, so gotta breed competitively cute pokemon for her to use, and Togepi/kiss just happened to be her favorite. Azumarill is awesome. I, on the other hand, use ugly pokemon like Conkeldurr.
- Cresselia is probably the most annoying pokemon at the moment. I guess that should be counted as a "close call"... if it was the Rest or Moonlight Cresselia that our team faced, we had no hope of winning (since my Reuniclus fainted already when Cresselia came out, for one battle). The Calm Mind Rest Cresselia would have been hard to beat even if Reuniclus did not faint anyway.
Well, at least we made it far enough to get to rankings haha, so we'll probably not change this team and just see how far it gets.
Reuniclus very rarely uses Protect though so I will see if something else might be more suitable. I know Focus Blast would give great coverage, but obviously hate the inaccuracy. Energy Ball is the only other special attack it gets other than Hidden Power / Grass Knot / Thunder. I don't recall what Hidden Power this one has - though my best guess would be that it's either Dark or Dragon from 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 IVs ... Psychic > HP Dragon and Shadow Ball > HP Dark, so yah, forget that). Toxic for stallish things might be good too, though Calm Mind Rest is still a problem.
Last edited by Chinese Dood; Jan 9th, 2012 at 4:13:06 AM.