Black Battle Subway Super Singles
streaks: 49, 172, 169, 179, 275
Team: Cloyster, Garchomp, Suicune
Battle #276 vs Backpacker Felton - Tyranitar, Gyarados, Beartic:
1. Switch out Cloy, Chomp in, Tyranitar T-Wave, Chomp unaffected.
2. Chomp Quake, 75% dmg, Tyranitar Stealth Rock.
3. Chomp Quake, Tyranitar fainted.
- foe Gyarados
4. Switch out Chomp, Cloy in, Stealth Rock dmg 95/126 HP, Gyarados DD1.
5. Gyara DD2, Cloy Shell Smash, sand dmg, Cloy 81/126 HP.
6. Gyara Aqua Tail 1, Cloy fainted.
- my Cune
7. Gyara T-Wave, Cune Sub.
8. Gyara DD3, Cune Rest.
9. Gyara DD4, Cune fast asleep.
10. Gyara Aqua Tail 2-3, Sub faded, Cune fast asleep.
11. Gyara DD5, Cune woke up, Cune Sub
12. Gyara DD6, Cune Sub, already has Sub.
13. Gyara Aqua Tail 4-5, Sub faded, Cune Sub, 103/205 HP.
14. Gyara Aqua Tail 6-7, Sub faded, Cune Sub, 52/205 HP.
15. Gyara Ice Fang 1-2, Sub faded, Cune Rest.
16. Gyara Aqua Tail 8-9, Cune 94/205, Cune fast asleep.
17. Gyara Aqua Tail 10, Cune fainted.
18. Gyara Ice Fang, Chomp fainted.
Basically, I misplayed and let Gyarados fully set up and play with me instead of just attacking it with Cloyster.
Gyarados 1 Muscle Band 191 182 89 80 120 122 Ice Fang Aqua Tail Thunder Wave Dragon Dance
161 attack Cloyster Icicle Spear vs 89 def Gyarados = 5 x (25-31) = 125-155 dmg / 191 HP = 65-81%
161 attack Cloyster Rock Blast vs 89 def Gyarados = 5 x (34-42) = 170-210 dmg / 191 HP = 89-100%
1. I thought it would Aqua Tail instead of the second DD turn 5, even though I knew it wouldn┤t KO. Plus there was the % of Thunder Wave which would screw Cloy...not attacking turn 5 was the game deciding mistake. Now I remember that I had almost the exact same situation before when Chomp was locked into Quake and I chose Rock Blast after the switch if I remember correctly...oh well.
2. Turn 6 was a Speed Tie (I noticed 122 just after clicking Smash) that I obviously lost, I┤ve only won 1 speed tie so far against the 163 speed DD Haxorus set 4 in like 5-6 tries.
3. I should┤ve probably risked a Scald turn 8, more likely turn 12, turn 15 would┤ve been too late, I guess. Scald only does 21-25 dmg / 191 HP = 11-13% though, I would have to pray for a Burn.
I┤ve faced all of the stuff that ended my previous streaks including Starmie 4, Gardevoir 4, Trick Latias, Drifblim and dealt with them properly.
The most recent scare I got was from Cobalion that Psych Upped 2 Shell Smashes but it only has Iron Head so Suicune finished it off.
At #265 lead Durant began with a CH flinching Hustle Rock Slide, missed Shadow Claw turn 2 and Razor Shell lowered its defense, Chomp finished with Quake only to face ScarfSkarm Brave Birding, Cune stalled it.
I┤ve had a close battle around 190 where I misclicked Aerial Ace to finish off a 35% health Empoleon, only to give it Torrent + Petaya boosts (oops). Won because the first Blizzard missed and Chomp got in another AA, leaving Empo at like 8% in KO range of Scald...Suicune was only at 50 health or so because it stalled something else at the start of the battle to give Cloy a chance to set up.
Don┤t remember much of the battles up to 200, because I played 28 or 35 battles per day, 42 yesterday...the last couple of days were 92-119, 120-154, 154-182, 183-210, 211-252, 253-276...