Smogon Premier League III - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Code:
nitroo won the battle!
M Dragon: gg
nitroo: gg
They apparently re-matched after this but that was not with the consent of the team.

EDIT: I initially posted the entire log because it is pretty easy to fake the one above...

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
uh lol, ill un-bold mdragon for now until synre makes a decision but someone needs to sort out with synre what trumps what...ie player will or team will

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
This is wrong... 199 lives won
I originally lost because a PO glitch when I had that game won, so 199 lives let me rematch (at that time k-12 had already won), we both agreed with that, and I even said that in sharks channel, and nobody there cared, so we rematched and I won that.

Anyway, thnx 199 lives for that good sportsmanship

what glitch?
(00:56) Luck>Skill: what glitch
(00:56) M Dragon: lag glitch
(00:57) M Dragon: because i had switched and it attacked instead
(00:57) M Dragon: his duggy using rock slide
(00:57) M Dragon: to kill my regice
(00:57) M Dragon: i send zapdos by mistake

I don't understand how could this be a glitch...idk

Windsong

stumbling down elysian fields
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
j/s as far as i know that lag 'glitch' isn't a glitch

it just means that you clicked one thing and they clicked their move before you could cancel, then it lags for a second because of the weird timing, and goes with what you earlier had selected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)